[ June 1st, 2023 ] CE - IseCUM World

Ravi-Sama

#isecum --> 10 omnigems  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Demon Queen Isabella (DM)
    • Assassin Mizuki (Bremen)
    • Healer Felicia (Finalmecia)
    • Summoner Nero (Pachinko)
    • Tanky Condom-chan (Pachinko)
    • Guild Secretary Celia (Champion Whaty)
    • Gourmet Marie (Gourmet Season)
    • Momo (Gourmet Season)
    • None... (Really? Not even Isabella?)
  2. 2. Which of these anime have you watched? (multiple choice)

• Rosario + Vampire
    • KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World
    • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense
    • Goblin Slayer
    • The Rising of the Shield Hero
    • Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation
    • The Saga of Tanya the Evil
    • So I'm a Spider, So What
    • Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World Novel series
    • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    • Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Sōma
    • None. (blasphemy)

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 1st, 2023 ] CE - IseCUM World
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic
40 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Finally added Felicia, I'm still waiting for her clicker alt. least I can get a version of her now.

I think we're expecting 5* Felicia to make a return during July legendary days, in case you want and miss her.

Never mind, got my mental wires crossed with Felicitas.

Edited by bohammettuz

il y a 8 minutes, bohammettuz a dit :

Never mind, got my mental wires crossed with Felicitas.

That's because KK renamed Felicia to Felicitas some weeks ago (And now I understand why they did it; this Felicia catgirl is an older character, but she's only coming as a playable character in HH now)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

20 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That's because KK renamed Felicia to Felicitas some weeks ago (And now I understand why they did it; this Felicia catgirl is an older character, but she's only coming as a playable character in HH now)

Ya, naming another girl Felicia would have been a mistake on KK even more so from the time line I'm looking at unless the clicker team is separate. The now named Felicitas came out in 12/10/2021 which would have been much closer to when Felicia was active in the story. the only thing to that if I recall was her name was never mentioned in the story.

When I was labeling her icons image.png.6a4a08ba0ae23c48d9a471b3a010ebc8.pngI recall having to get her name from clicker as no one called her by name in the story. so that is the only way I could see them getting the wires crossed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was also confused about the two Felicia's, but noticed the name change on the wiki.  Healer Felicia vs. Felicitas.

I had Alt. Felicia in HCL.  She was one of my frequently used girls.  Thought it was weird she got another variant before the first Alt. version was added to the main game.

I suppose the reason she wasn't added yet, is b/c many players would just auto-recruit her immediately if they played HCL.

Here's an old HCL screenshot, from July 2020.

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I suppose the reason she wasn't added yet, is b/c many players would just auto-recruit her immediately if they played HCL.

I'm thinking it maybe a deeper reason.

Spoiler

Since she didn't reaper with the others in world 15 I think she may be with whats left of blue and alt Felicia's affection shory may give something there not ready to give away yet

But that is just my guess.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

On 6/2/2023 at 5:53 PM, Karxan said:

Kudos to the artist!  The owl was one thing, but the Third eye watching you actually gave me a damn jump-scare!  Bravo!

Reveal hidden contents

988004e29bb279696597f127d553b1e9.jpg

It looks like a Halloween theme... Is there like a Pagan / Druids worship ritual or a Shokushu invasion going on right now?

• Surprised :O 1

Just to be sure: The Event Pachinko isn't worth it, is it? People preferably seem to use Epic Pachinko, and given the fixed drop of EPx10 and that one may have EPx1 from e.g. PoP, that seems more reasonable. And if kobans are limited, and one does not want (one of) those girls for for other reasons, there are more beneficial events for spending kobans and EPx1 orbs, right?

32 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Just to be sure: The Event Pachinko isn't worth it, is it?

No no no no for the love of the dear lord oh god fucking no. That´s about how much worth it is :)

(jokes aside.. you can get extremely lucky.. but just because you can doesn´t mean you should.. I mean people don´t win the lottery all the time either so..)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@Horsting Holly sums it nicely with the first sentence. If you want the technical, here is it. Drop rate for event pachinko is 25%. At 1800 kobans a game, you would need to spend 7200 kobans on average for a 3-star girl. That's far more than 5-star LD girl and close to a mythic girl. You should also focus on clearing the EP pool. This will help you long term. So when CE shows up, you will only get CE girls in the EP pool. Much easier to complete CE & OD events.

*22,5% that´s the thing not 25% you need 5 spins on average

Edited by holymolly
holy edit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/2/2023 at 9:53 AM, Karxan said:

Kudos to the artist!  The owl was one thing, but the Third eye watching you actually gave me a damn jump-scare!  Bravo!

Hide contents

988004e29bb279696597f127d553b1e9.jpg

Well this event is a very close copy to Dark fantasies 2017-10, I know I had seen that owl before so had to check my older event backgrounds

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1e90e956e01b1fc3c609933cd6d31eb1.png

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

image.png.bd1f432a3da27faaa06f3d5b0e11a8a4.png

Event done. Was happy to get 3 shard drops out of 5 trys from the champ, 22 EpPx1 Orbs for the two Pachinko only. 398 combativity to gain the 2 Villain Girls (21 and 19 drops). Hadn't to buy combativtiy, because I could use 85 combativity at the start of the event from last Season/PoA.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 2

I was busy yesterday and forgot to start the long event mission over night. It will not be done until reset. Does someone know what will happen if I wait for the mission to be finished after reset? Do I still get the mission girl afterwards?

Edited by MrXY
  • Thinking 2

il y a 23 minutes, MrXY a dit :

Does someone know what will happen if I wait for the mission to be finished after reset? Do I still get the mission girl afterwards?

I think it changed recently, and now you can get the mission girl after the end of the event (but I'm not 100% sure about that; would be nice to have someone else confirming this).

If the cost is less than 150 Kobans, it also makes sense to just pay the price, since you'd also get 150 kobans back for finishing all missions. If you have 5 or 6 hours left on the mission however, it might be a bit expensive 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I think it changed recently, and now you can get the mission girl after the end of the event (but I'm not 100% sure about that; would be nice to have someone else confirming this).

The changes was:

a) event missions stay until the end of the event, so you can have the case that you ended with 2, 3 or more event missions undone at the last day (schould be avoided)

b) if the last possible event mission starts while the event last you will get the mission girl even the event ended before the mission ends

I'm totally with Liliat: if you can end the mission with less than 150 Koban some minutes before reset it's worth to do so, but if it's more than 150... well that's another sheet of paper 😁

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

Pretty typical CE for me:

- Got the 2 amazing girls on Villains (Been waiting for this version of Mizuki for a while :) )

- Got 70/100 of the Champion girl (6 Stages)

- Got the mission girl (I'm tempted to say "Obviously", but considering the couple of posts above, I'll refrain 😛 )

- Skipped the pachinko girls as usual

So 3/6. Not the best, but the girls on villains didn't cost me anything, so I'm fine with this result.

• Like 4

Demon Queen Isabella (DM) 💖100/100
Assassin Mizuki (Bremen) 💖74/100
Healer Felicia (Finalmecia) 💖100/100
Guild Secretary Celia (Champion Whaty) 💖0/100    🛑🛇 2 stone dildos...  EFFFF YOU WHATY!  EEEFFFFFFFFF YYYOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*💖* Pachinko Bonus: Yuki!  2/6 Event Girls & a +1!

image.png.18fa8cd0e98c4f6669a1900989e60ae0.pngimage.png.8a05ac50e49d78e9938fdfddd6ec99d6.pngimage.png.92d41663483ec23af7730b9173db884e.png

Jun 10, 2023    He is level 391.  He seduced 297 girls who joined him!  ...

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png.bd1f432a3da27faaa06f3d5b0e11a8a4.png

4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

image.png

The usual for me as well. Well, almost, as for once I did attack the champ because it was Whaty who is super weak even at his capped level and on top of that this week's blessings on dot com make champ drafts a lot stronger than usual. And I needed the champ fights for some tasks anyway. Actually got the girl from him, through 4 tries (with a stage 5 in the middle, I wasn't exactly "prepared" either). I barely made a few refills to grab the two girls on villains after MD (with a bit of help from my 5th SP leftovers). 55 EPx1s got me the remaining 2 girls.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

The changes was:

a) event missions stay until the end of the event, so you can have the case that you ended with 2, 3 or more event missions undone at the last day (schould be avoided)

b) if the last possible event mission starts while the event last you will get the mission girl even the event ended before the mission ends

I'm totally with Liliat: if you can end the mission with less than 150 Koban some minutes before reset it's worth to do so, but if it's more than 150... well that's another sheet of paper 😁

I can confirm that it worked. I finished the mission a few moments ago and I got the girl. Spending kobans was of course an option, but it was too expenisve for me so I just gave it a try and waited.

• Like 2
  • GG 3