Ravi-Sama

mythicdays31 -> 3 Tickets  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Stacy

• Faptabulous! - Fus Roh Dah!!!
    • Faptastic! - Au Au Auu pair.
    • Yummy - Dragon tiddies.
    • Meh - I prefer maids w/o tails.
    • Yucky - Her tits... um, tail is bigger than my... nvm.
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit her.
    • I'll just use 1 SP, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I'll focus on the CE instead.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
  3. 3. Have you watched "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon" aka "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?" (multiple choice)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I plan to.
    • I thought Tohru was a community manager...

image.gifimage.png

Draconic Stacy's 🟣 Wiki Link

My mythic hero,

The beautiful Draconic Stacy is looking for someone that she can satisfy!

You have until the 6th of June to get her, by facing Silvanus; if you want her to join your Harem.

Are you ready to get a very fiery personal assistant?

draconic stacy tiddies 100x100 31 compression.gif draconic stacy full 100x100 31 compression.gif draconic stacy face 100x100 28 compression.gif
Forum .gif Avatars <256 KB.

@Tohru - Kinkoid feel free to update your avatar! 🐲

• Thanks 7

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #31 - Draconic Stacy ​🟣​

From my records, she will be the 6th Mythic with Column pose. The other charm poses have : 69 - 3 / Jack Hammer - 1 / Nose Dive - 1

Hardcore has the same disparity, only Know How has a reasonable spread. It would be nice to see a better distribution.

• Like 5

I do not know about the anime she is based on, but for the rating question above I miss an answer: Everyone likes tiddies, but those are just too unnaturally huge and unproportional. A question of personal taste, of course 🙂. The draconic outfit however is nice 👍.

22 minutes ago, Incubys said:

From my records, she will be the 6th Mythic with Column pose.

Good to know.  Could be viewed as a good thing.  Once there's a 7th column pose mythic, that could be a powerhouse blessing one week.

Imagine Column 40% & Mythic 40%.  It'd be just like Blue Eyes 40% & Mythic 40%, w/ 293,882.4 TP potential.

28.56 Base Sum x 7 Girls x 750 Levels x 1.4 x 1.4 = 293,882.4 Total Power

Here's the 6 column mythics, just fyi:

image.png

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

I Like the Colours very much and she is cute.

Unfortunately I'm rather short on Kobans (8600) and have only 2 SP in Stock, so guess I'll use one and just take what I can get.

8600 kobans can be enough to buy 3 other SP and get the girl. you can reduce cost by using all the natural regenration within th three days. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Unfortunately I'm rather short on Kobans (8600) and have only 2 SP in Stock, so guess I'll use one and just take what I can get.

58 minutes ago, madahmed said:

8600 kobans can be enough to buy 3 other SP and get the girl. you can reduce cost by using all the natural regeneration within the three days. 

I was gonna say something similar.  Got ninja'd. 

Let's say you buy the 3 more SP for 1,620 kos, w/ your 8.6k kos.  You'd be left w/ 6,980 kos.  That, plus the daily 450 kos from missions.  A total of 7,430 kos.

There's also ((24 hrs x 2 CP) + 6 daily goal CP) x 3 days = 54 x 3 = 162 free CP.  Not including other sources, like seasons, PoV, PoG, Pantheon (above temple 1500), etc.

7.43k kos can buy ~687 CP (10.8 multiplier).  Plus, the 150-160 free CP regen, and maybe 31 CP and 180 kos from seasons (tier 33).

There's also daily CE kobans for the missions.  It's 48 kos, 96 kos, and 108 kos.  Another 252 kos.

That should add up to ~7862 kos (727.9 CP) and ~193 free CP, or ~910-920 CP total.  Including 5 SP.

If you had to use all 920 CP to get her, then your worst possible drop rate would be 5.43%. (50 drops / 920 CP)

The avg drop rate is around 6.5% (50 / 0.065 = ~770 CP).  My lowest was 5.55% (50 / 0.0555 = ~901 CP).

I'd say it's still doable, if you played carefully, and didn't make mistakes, like using CP w/o SP, or when shards were unavailable.

I'd wait until day 3 to spend kobans (the 5th).  There should be a surplus of shards available, and I'd do single fights, to save kobans, and not waste SP.

Could also just buy 2 more SP, and try your luck getting 12 shards w/ free regen, by the time you want to use kobans, and 4 SP for the remaining 88 shards.  That's @EpicBacon's usual strategy.  It can be riskier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok Ok, I get your Point. 😁

I will see how far I come with free regen, if it goes well maybe I change my mind.

Usually I buy the paid path in PoG, and I really want to upgrade PoP, they are still only at Level 3.

-----

Wow now I'm tempted.
Just used my 23 CP and had 5 Drops. 😵
That is too good to be true...

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 2

Ah, of course 😅. On top comes possibly kobans from free shop rewards. Though they have become significantly less on the second month, lowered from 300 kobans on 1-2 days a week to 60 or 30 kobans 1 day a week. OOT: Is there some logic behind those rewards?

• Thinking 1

Just now, Shirow said:

i dont remember if someone said this already, but do the mythic thingies get revivals?

This is what the Mythic Revival events are for. Not sure how long it takes for a new Mythic to get offered again, probably the thread about the last one gives a hint: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shirow said:

god dammit..... mythic girls seem impossible... i dont remember if someone said this already, but do the mythic thingies get revivals?

Yes, usually in a year, and in order of release, on the 23rd of the month, for 2 days.  You can check that on their wiki page.

Got ninja'd twice this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised :O 1

31 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Purple and melon, easy skip for me

She'd be my 3rd voyeur M6.  I'm all set w/ 7+ L5s maxed, but an M6 is welcome, since I'm still missing Nike 😢.  Plus, I get them all anyway.

Will definitely need voyeur counters next week.  Though, I don't have the GXP/Affection to max her.

Don't ask why Aria is lvl 700.  I don't remember.  Abundance of Voyeur gems, I suppose.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, garadron said:

Off to a good start, 42 shards from 324 stored fists, I'll get her for sure soon™

Good luck, everyone!

The soon is now actually, pretty avarage cost in the end:

image.png.14bc73b87444f4fc797cabab8f2ca167.png

After seeing her scenes, can I change my vote from Faptastic to Faptabulous? :D

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 2 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

I do like the color scheme and the armor/scales. The face and the chest however, not the biggest fan.
Now if this was Mythic Maleva, I would have gone for her immediately, as she is one of my fav girls. 

I do agree with you about. the face looks weird not like her other versions.

If it was not written Stacy. I would not guess it at first sight.