Ravi-Sama

mythicdays31 -> 3 Tickets  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Stacy

• Faptabulous! - Fus Roh Dah!!!
    • Faptastic! - Au Au Auu pair.
    • Yummy - Dragon tiddies.
    • Meh - I prefer maids w/o tails.
    • Yucky - Her tits... um, tail is bigger than my... nvm.
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit her.
    • I'll just use 1 SP, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I'll focus on the CE instead.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
  3. 3. Have you watched "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon" aka "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?" (multiple choice)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I plan to.
    • I thought Tohru was a community manager...

2 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Who put in the new "Like" Items, was it Ravi or Karxan? 😆

Tohru (only admins can change that level of things on the forum, not mods let alone regular users). See Chit Chat.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 3:56 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I have 16% shards for her so far (8 drops), from 150 CP for a 5.33% drop rate.  But that's not much CP, and I have enough to get her no matter what, (since I got 1st in DIII, 3 times in a row), so I'll continue taking it slow, until later today.

I've admittedly not watched the anime yet.  I plan to.  It seems funny.  There's obviously some ecchi.  Which means it's a little perverted, w/ light, playful, sexual themes.

The reason I don't mind D. Stacy's massive tits on a petite frame, is b/c that's true to her parody, Tohru.  I recognize that they're intentionally comedically large.  She's thicc on purpose.  Despite not watching the anime, just from .gifs and memes, it's easy to see that she's not even the bustiest one.  There's even more hilariously petite, and bustier characters than her.

tohru-dragon-maid.gifmiss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-s-ilulu.giflucoa-anime-scratching-head-bycto55vcni7f5dw.gifimage.gif

Whether I've seen the anime or not, I'm not opposed to melons.

I think D. Stacy's art is gorgeous, and very high quality overall.  Her animation is really dynamic, and I like the choice for the dragon's fire and smoke.  Her armor is impressive, looks sharp, detailed, and has a fiery glow.  It matches the CE's isekai theme well.  Which means "another world."  It's a genre of anime where the main character dies, gets hit by a truck, reads a book, falls asleep, or gets sucked into an RPG they were playing, etc.  They end up in a different land, w/ fantasy powers, a harem of girls, and quest to defeat a demon lord,... sounds familiar?  It's like this game.

I'm looking forward to the mythic variants for other HH waifus like Kioko (Tsunade), Lola (Rangiku), Albane (Orihime), Cynthia (Yor), Layla (Albedo), Selena, and Piper.  All known for being busty, buxom, bodacious beauties.  Bracing myself for the inevitable criticism of their bazoombas.

i was listening to dubstep when i scroll down to ⬆⬆THIS⬆⬆

Well played, @Ravi-Sama, well played!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GG 1

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

No. Mythics are excluded from SM-Shop.

Sultry Mysteries are nice for LD Girls, but for Mythics there is only MDR at the moment to get a second shot.

MDR?
Mythic days revival?

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Yes. MDR is the shortage for Mythic Days Revival.

Short, Shorthand or Short form; shortage is worse;

short·age
[ˈSHôrdij]
NOUN
  1. a state or situation in which something needed cannot be obtained in sufficient amounts:
    "a shortage of hard cash" · "food shortages"

For the forum historians, the remaining shards on web (server x?), 2;34 to reset;

image.thumb.png.4c20508d411d2a15e53c4d91a0a99137.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Thanks 1

I think this young Lady wants to tell me something, I just don't know what it is.

Maybe she lost her Top, or tries to order two Piña Coladas?

image.thumb.png.1482926183f51482375d6348df02b1e9.png

Taken at the Moment when I reloaded the MD Site right before it ended, guess it was a few seconds too late.

• Sad 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

MD #31 - Draconic Stacy 🟣

image.gif image.png

CP: 800 (200 free, 650 bought, 50 extra)
Drop Rate: 6.375% = (51 drops / 800 CP)

Shards: 0->100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
CP Cost: 7,020 kos (650 CP)
Total Net Cost: 9,720 kos
DC Rebate: +120 kos

I got D. Stacy too.  She's my 23rd M6, and 3rd Voyeur.  I have 8.9k voy gems, but not enough GXP (550k), or Affection (247k) to max her, so I'll wait until she's actually blessed.  Made the mistake of getting a couple shards w/o SP.  Also, bought 50 extra CP than I needed.  Expected to need 200 CP near the end, so I bought 150 CP, and really only needed 100.  *shrugs*  Used it on the CE.

I'll definitely make time to watch the anime this week, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.  Looking forward to it.

The next M6 is guaranteed to be an eccentric 🔴, since that's the only one w/ just 3 atm.  I have 11.5k red gems saved up.  Then, I think Bright Agate gets revived on June 23rd, and I have her already, so w/e.

These are the .com shard counts I could see within the final minute.  She was definitely popular imo.

image.png image.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 3

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Taken at the Moment when I reloaded the MD Site right before it ended, guess it was a few seconds too late.

Happened to me, tho the 'too late' part was the game's fault.  if it wasn't for the popup pushing the 'bonus rewards' i'd have had Leilani, 2nd Dragon Girl on the free rewards track.  I feel that pain.

Edited by Karxan
  • Hug 1

Draconic Stacy is my 17th M6 and my second voyeur after Abraelle

it took me to get her

882 CP (136 saved + 117 regeneration + 631 refills - 2 remained )

cost = 5 SP + 631 CP = 450 +1135 = 1585 (9510 kobans on main server)

she was a bit expensive but i needed to get her with kobans and not waiting for regeneration as i was very busy IRL.

she is my second voyeur in a row.

draconic stacy.JPG

• Like 1
  • GG 5