[ July 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #37 - Itsuri ​⚫​ & Felicitas ​🔴​

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #37 - Itsuri & Felicitas ​🔴​
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #37 - Itsuri ​⚫​ & Felicitas ​🔴​
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic
il y a 12 minutes, madahmed a dit :

i Like the new girl. but i will go for 40 shards for both.

Same here, I only have 22 Bunna shards, so it takes priority over LD girls any day. Once Bunna is recruited, I will get the 3 missing shards to reach 40 shards for Felicitas, and then all in on Itsuri to try to reach 40 shards in the last 2 days.

It's a bit of a bummer having a MDR in parallel of a LD which both requires the same resource.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 4

Toon Dude fiesta. One new and great, plus an oldie but goodie. Since I'm super mega tight on my koban budget for the rest of the month, I'll stop at 40% each as planned. I've started without using SPs, but I reconsidered and I'm using one now (I had 10 in stock and it isn't likely I'll have enough kobans for both MDRs, so keeping 5 for the one I'll do should be enough).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

i'll try figuring my drop rate later...

With x10/x50 fights you can cannot really obtain the shard drop rates, but only the shard rates. Based on drop ranges you can then give a good guess about the drop rate.

However, it would be actually great if as many of you could collect and share your LD drop rates, so we have more data to verify whether concurrent SM and MDR have an effect on those or not: 

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

So far, so good. I've collected 42 shards for the new girl then completed her in the SM shop. Now I'm working towards reaching at least 40% for Felicitas as well (I guess I finally get what bothers me with this new name: it sounds distinctly Hispanic whereas "Felicia" is more generic in the English-speaking world; and that redhead doesn't look like she's from South America or Spain or Portugal or anywhere else where "Felicitas" would be a common first name. They should have gone with "Felicity" instead.).

I'm on my second SP and about halfway through (won't have the coins to complete her this month either way, I just want to make sure I can complete her eventually without praying for another revival).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

LD

Recruited Itsuri w/ 49 drops from 586 CP, at an 8.36% drop rate.  It cost 5,551 kos, for 514 CP.  Used 72 free CP, and didn't use any SP.

Recruited Felicitas w/ 35 drops from 456 CP, at a 7.68% drop rate.  I had 31 old shards.  It cost 4,061 kos, for 376 CP.  Used 85 free CP, and also no SP.

Gained 91 keys, from the 1,042 total CP, at an 8.73% key drop rate.

Ended up spending 9,612 kos total on 890 CP, and recruited 3 L5s.

ezgif-2-b58c29b70a.gif ezgif-2-e87090b375.gif 

image.png felicitas drop rates.png

Went through my records looking for more LD data, which isn't perfect, b/c it wasn't always a priority for me.  Pieced together more drop info from 11 more girls.  My avg drop rate is ~8% = 368 drops / 4,644 CP.

image.png

SM

I also got Imogen for 232 SC from the SM, thanks to the ~106 SC gained from the 91 keys.  She's my 3rd L5 from the SM.  Now, I don't have to save for her LD revival this September.

ezgif-2-fb6b269c0c.gif

SER

Have 1,243 Xtals in the SER after buying 890 CP, and collected one of the EPx10s.  Just have the free card.  Didn't use SP, to get more Xtals, even though I'm not gonna buy the cards this time, b/c I have the girls.

image.png

CbC

Have a 200k score in the CbC, in first place atm, but there's ~4 hrs left.  I think that's pretty high for a day 3 score.

Update: No one challenged it.

image.png

• Hearts 2
  • GG 2

Goals reached, and Felici... (can we just agree to rename her FelicitY instead? ^^) will be waiting for me in the SM shop in a month or two once I collect enough SM coins. Pretty glad about this. I've used up 2 SPs and I did make a couple of refills as I was having a dry streak and stayed stuck at 30-sth for awhile, but it worked out nicely in the end.

image.png

• GG 2

image.png.3d17aebbb80542119599048f0593b8f4.png

Minimum goal reached. 41 Shards for the new girl and finishing Filicitas - I had 28 shards for her from her first appearance.

image.png.5ae143aed30a3439676142faf2a9c8ea.png

BTW: Is this only me, or are the polls abandoned?

image.thumb.png.34a0cb8e187780bafe4060cdd31dd9a6.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

BTW: Is this only me, or are the polls abandoned?

Yeah, I didn't make any polls that day, b/c there were so many threads to make.

I figured it was either you had the revived girl or not, liked the new one or not, decided to get them or not, etc.

I can make it later if you want.  Made a huge poll for the KV recently.

• Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

Itsuri's drops were a little harsh for me: 473 CPs resulted in 58 total shards, ~36 under the expected average (I got a lot of 1 shard drops at the beginning, and a 102 fights streak with no drop at all the last day)

Felicitas on the other hand was far more willing to accept my invitations to the harem: I only needed 100 CPs to bring her from 9 initial shards up to 43 final shards. I should've started with her, I guess 🤣😅

I still managed to get them both above the 40 shards cut off for future SM events, though, so I'm reasonably satisfied

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yeah, I didn't make any polls that day, b/c there were so many threads to make.

Thought in this direction, but wasn't sure. So better asking to satisfy my curiosity 😉

To me there is no high priority for a poll so no need to make one after the event ended. 😀

• Like 2

RNGesus blessed me when I had to access the game on mobile throughout the entire trip with this:

AIL4fc_pZa8TrI__DRon1WkFLeRVGAhN63Z2jC9sqRKscDue50IppyMdGdS92Z4SAYfCRdMq4i1EqDmRpBDK57h8EA6VmtIbq_KH8VgkFZjz1yeGpoJm6HlTbwq4_9zPk1TPeZxrPG-GHCZ41Hplve23dZUbnyvq583XcXgEXbftKKsoRBz-f9iHxJ_bRNQ4fJOW-pLsywbevJgmhKfCvk_bQyPtsqiskp7U2zQ_LZ8gUV2q0uw5rrk36whBIrnPtuyEaHUPnDv9sV5bk-WAv2OF7KsVnsFQH4B_LwyiBuqm32jBC-owDNn2ckbcDz758PBBiHjpWmNcJaZ1uBmk7M0Ildy4-bC6xdAAB2L-nb8ps1nsQx7qh9YvCnJaEPFRETwBLXl6VViycBwTg_jSWKCxQDXG5WlEqtTve06_hdhvsrKX_avySS8utNHwF-cT13cmvz6bK8IVqwq-r3e99ArnhCaoeYlP1BS0W5w7TVbOh8ob2jlsWRYqrbmnI51Q2RSQfgQmy7d0zRZGe7WwE8f7_5yxPjbXmonmYldyLr6-0uMIL9WlgvIZzwNn-BdOurhzrtHjvf-NPBMDznHRayUHsTsl8fg-t4j58RxNjvDKQhlQogTxgAzD_hGcfIebO2HntUsNCuu2uQWNXKqm8NHw4erYzNKXzHmHbJ65MkAcdrylRoOzAeCKd_Yty-_LlisVyVKgXVBgn03Alf97peAV5XOTs6hI8ykDJAQ5J2peHJefdn-9p4DoPhCEU0GFcACWECtmLdX3Yp7qZzfQ2rVWsGnDiGaqUsvN9OHgHS75788L-zs07p862lwpelOJbFkj_vSWbYfL3pR2uEAJ0kwtFwwtWb7ZiQizGJf2wwNA-MvCtrxVVXfaCUfCceqYkvFjgz6lurn_1wc-87p37Dc0Qzv_vOTdnxa_CjF55PJUHCEz7xE06kH04oE8Yro=w2340-h1080-s-no?authuser=0

I also got Felicitas to 70 (started with 38).

Full cost of this event for me was 90 nubans (1 SP) because after the 100 drop on Itsuri, I just went with natural regen to have Felicitas available in Sultry.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

Got a little over 40 shards of both girls only. Could not effort to go all in after MDR, and did not want to use my last 3000 kobans, also for refilling SPs.

Drop rates on Bremen with 331 CP used, with concurrent T1 shard drops:

• Gems: 18 => 5.44%
  • SM keys: 32 => 9.67%
  • Aff/GXP items: 5 => 1.51%
  • MPx1 orbs (only with small MDR overlap, just for completness): 5
  • LD drops: 21 (44 shards, no SP) => 6.34%
  • Common villain T1 girl drops: 15 => 4.53%
  • Tickets: 12 => 3.63%
  • Ymen: 223 => 67.37%

Drop rates on Roko with 348 CP used, with concurrent T1 shard drops:

• Gems: 27 => 7.76%
  • SM keys: 19 => 5.46%
  • Aff/GXP items: 10 => 2.87%
  • MPx1 orbs (mostly or completely with MDR overlap): 23 => 6.61%
  • LD drops: 19 (41 shards, 5 SP charges left from MDR) => 5.46%
  • Common villain T1 girl drops: 11 => 3.16%
  • Tickets: 19 => 5.46%
  • Ymen: 220 => 63.22%

As can be seen, my LD drop rates were far below expected value (?). It could have been caused by concurrent SM, and the lower LD drop rate with larger MDR overlap looks like MDR (MPx1 orbs) could have further lowered it. But the sample size is way too small to derive anything significant from it. The MPx1 orbs difference is actually compensated with Ymen drop difference, while gems and tickets dropped more often on Roko. Also, last LD I had 3 drops from 125 CP while regular villain T1 girls were still there. It seems to have become much better (did not log/count afterwards) after T1 was cleared. Not sure if there is recent other data about it, but that regular villain shard drops do now affect event drops would be another theory.

• Like 2
  • GG 2