[ July 13th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition #47 - Alt. Verena ​🟠​

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Recruited Alt. Verena easily.  I remember her from HCL.  Had 293 stored kisses, from the prior SE's 6k kos cards.

Initially, gained 2 drops of 3 shards, from the first 15 league fights, for 6 affection.  A 13.33% league drop rate.

Got the rest w/ 94 drops from 160 kisses, at a 58.75% season drop rate.  Lucky, but it wasn't needed.

Have 133+ kisses leftover (179 including 45 from seasons and the daily period deal).

The CbC day 2 & LC is a week away, and the PoA is even further, so I might just use them all.

image.gif

• Like 1
  • GG 4

20 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

CbC day 2 & LC

The score those 133 kisses give in both contests is anyway not really relevant: 79,800 in CbC (when assuming 20 Mojo in average, okay that is not nothing, but not much either) and 19,950 in LC day 1 (that is absolutely nothing!). So I'd also use them now and benefit from the additional SER Xtals (if there is any relevant target open) and some gems + not to forget possibly kisses needed for daily goals.

• Like 1

The girl looks like she would be right at home in a 1950' era DC Comic book (and that is a complement to the artist, whoever they happen to be). It took me 104 kisses plus 31 league combats to get her, a welcome change from how things are going in my LD run.

• Like 4
  • GG 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

I vote "I received her automatically thanks to my legacy HCL collection". ^^

I had her too, but probably got her after they took their HCL girl snapshot, for transferring girls over.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I mean by "legacy" (prior to the deadline for this which I think it was Feb 26th 2021). Sometimes it isn't easy or even impossible for me to remember for sure whether I unlocked a given girl in HCL before or after that. But I only unlocked a couple of girls after the deadline anyway. I pretty much stopped playing HCL completely a few months after it was discontinued.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Well, i was gonna check how many shards i got, but get "500 Internal Server Error" instead, so it'll be at least a few hrs before i can play again...  Oh, Well!

ⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻⒻ

She was more generous with her shards than either past KCs or the Latest LC, LOL!  20 or so shards from her, vs the Less than 20 for the LC girls'

• Hug 1

Not sure if this answer, realted to the "normal" error 500, is at the moment the fully correct one. Today there are another kind of error 500 active - mostly for Nutaku and erogames player (from the reports at Discord), but affecting also other server isn't denied until now (so far I haven't oversaw something at discord).

KK is investigating what's the problem.

• Like 2

Yop, ofc I linked to the sticky before all the other posts about the massive lag. The best thing to do for everyone right now, whether or not you've had an error message, is to close the game and come back in an hour or two.

• Like 1

Got her as well, despite the fact that I used all season kiss rewards for last SE to get Selena. New PoV/PoG rewards, and especially that I brought all champions to stage 5 before the even started, to get all their last stage kiss rewards, were very helpful 😊.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

The previous SE and the many 'win performance in Season' daily goals I got hindered my KC.

I'm having now 68 shards of her. I may be able to get her, the natural regeneration of league fights and kisses until the reset should be enough, but it depends on me having the time to do it before the reset, and being lucky with the RNG.

I would like to get her, she looks nice.

Edition: I didn't get her. I got 75 shards, and didn't have the time to do some more season (or league) fights.

Edited by OmerB

image.png.877097b820944a5c1303fe3d1ba5fca6.png

From Leagues: 11 drops with 26 shards out of 90 fights - better than expected (+2 drops; -1,5 shards for average at 11 drops)

From Season: storaged 56 Kisses, 31 from PoV, 8 from SBR and 47 from natural regen/Daily offer; so a total of 142 Kisses for 74 shards - a little bit better than expected

• Like 1
  • GG 2

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...