[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

45 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Could you explain once again and use my current team as example?

I'll give it a shot as I currently understand it.

Esme - Blond and Purple
Avaritia - Purple
Matcha - Purple
Liberator Safra - Purple
Trixie - Purple
Melodic Amelia - Silver and Purple
Radka - Blue.

Melodic Amelia and Trixie have trait "Hair Color" and are skilled until tier 5 and 4, respectively. How much attack bonus (skill 3 only) give Melodic Amelia and Trixie? I thought 4.8% each, but it seems to be less. Is it even 0% for Melodic Amelia, as bonus is only granted for silver?

Trixie is boosted by girls having purple hair, either as primary or secondary color, and there are 6 of them in your team, even though 2 of them have purple as the secondary hair color. So she's bringing in a 6 * 0.8% = 4.8% boost, as you expected.

Melodic Amelia has 2 hair colors, but only the first (silver) is used for calculating the boost. Since there is 1 girl with silver hair (Amelia herself), that is only a 0.8% boost.

I planned to level up Rachael (Purple) and Lihua (Black and Purple) in tomorrow's CbC and replace Matcha and Liberator Safra. How much attack bonus would Melodic Amelia and Trixie get in this new team?

Since both the new girls and the replaced girls all have purple in their hair colors, Trixie's boost will not change. And since none of these girls have silver in their hair colors, Melodic Amelia's boost is also stay the same.

You might look at replacing Radka instead with one of them and that would add a 7th purple hair girl and lift Trixies boost to 5.6%.

Edit: Yes, 'gives' vs. 'gets' makes things more confusing, as you mentioned. 

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

You might look at replacing Radka instead with one of them and that would add a 7th purple hair girl and lift Trixies boost to 5.6%.

Thank you very much, same conclusions and thorough typo detection as Horsting. Only good news is that Melodic Amelia will become very helpful next week.

18 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Thank you very much, same conclusions and thorough typo detection as Horsting. Only good news is that Melodic Amelia will become very helpful next week.

Happy to help.
And good that Melodic Amelia will be helpful for you. I skipped the paid path on that first DP event, so I don't have her.

Next week will be interesting. Weak blessings and I might be better off not using any of the blessed girls at all, leaning on skill boosts instead. It will be interesting to compare a team of blessed girls with one based on the boosts from skills. Especially if I can wring a few more legendary and mythic bulbs out of my champions during this week.

3 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Trixie is boosted by girls having purple hair

Now I understand where the confusion with the "direction" is coming from, as I saw/explained this as "Trixie boosts girls with purple hair". Strictly seen there is no direction: When Trixie is skilled, for every girl with purple hair in the team, including Trixie herself, the team gets +0.8% AP 🙃. However, for me the single color shown as skill icon is what makes this clear for me: For Melodic Amelia it shows silver hair, so one gets an AP bonus for silver hair only.

Edited by Horsting

10 hours ago, Horsting said:

Hmm, you seem very unlucky with DMs and champs then, or I am very lucky for weeks, not sure: Last week I got 4 mythic and 4 legendary bulbs form champs from about 350 tickets. As I get about 50 tickets per day from PoP (mostly), event rewards and villains, I spam them whenever I can, not wasting any time on the draft/outcome if they do not drop OD girls.

That's a few more fights than I'm putting in. I'm not spending kobons to speed up the 15 minute champion wait time, and I'm not in a position to be on top of the game checking in multiple times per day right now. I'm not limited by tickets at all. I have 11k tickets saved up, it's purely the timing to check in throughout the day and not being willing to spend kobons.

But, you know what? For science! I'll drop 50 nubons to do 50 fights against Visor right now. Results: 2 Epic and 4 Common bulbs. That's typical in my experience.

edit: accidental double-post

Yeah, 6 mythic/legendary drops from ~350 tickets does not mean that every 50 guarantees one. I btw also do not spend kobans, but as I am mostly in home office, I can hog champs quite well.

It would be great to have e.g. one assured drop when defeating a champ, and of course merging the different rarities of the bulbs to eliminate the 3 dead currencies.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bobick said:

Could you explain once again and use my current team as example?

Esme - Blond and Purple, Avaritia - Purple, Matcha - Purple, Liberator Sifra - Purple, Trixie - Purple, Melodic Amelia - Silver and Purple, Radka - Blue. Melodic Amelia and Trixie have trait "Hair Color" and are skilled until tier 5 and 4, respectively. How much attack bonus (skill 3 only) give Melodic Amelia and Trixie? I thought 4.8% each, but it seems to be less. Is it even 0% for Melodic Amelia, as bonus is only granted for silver?

I planned to level up Rachael (Purple) and Lihua (Black and Purple) in tomorrow's CbC and replace Matcha and Liberator Sifra. How much attack bonus would Melodic Amelia and Trixie get in this new team?

22 hours ago, Horsting said:

Basically it works exactly as described: For every girl which has the single trait color shown on the skill icon you get the bonus, regardless which/how much other colors the skilled girl has. And girls with multiple colors (not the trait but their body attributes) can get the bonus from skilled girls with any of these trait colors.

If Melodic Amelia has silver hair shown on the icon, then she grants the bonus only to girls with silver hair, while her second purple hair color is irrelevant (actually on the wiki, only silver hair is notes: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Melodic-Amelia). Trixie however has only purple as hair color, hence must also have purple hair as trait and hence grants the bonus to all girls with purple hair. Hence your bonus should be:

• 0.8*1 from Melodic Amelia, who only boosts herself
  • 0.8*6=4.8 from Trixie, who boosts everyone but Radka
  • Sum: 5.6%

Your planned replacements tomorrow both should not change something, as you replace purple haired girls with purple haired ones? I'll max out Lihua tomorrow as well, with her nice double blessing 🙂. Probably I'll reset another girl's skills for the first time, so that I can max out her skills as well 🤔.

21 hours ago, Bobick said:

Thanks for the swift reply. And drat, mis-planned. I will keep Melodic Amelia, though, as she gives me shield in skill 5. Your formulation "grants the bonus to girls" explains why I was confused which direction you meant in your previous post - I've always seen this as "gets the bonus only from girls".

Sorry, typo. I want to replace Matcha and Radka. It is clear now, this would give me 5.6% bonus from Trixie, still nothing (i.e. 0.8%) from Melodic Amelia.

21 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

I'll give it a shot as I currently understand it.

Trixie is boosted by girls having purple hair, either as primary or secondary color, and there are 6 of them in your team, even though 2 of them have purple as the secondary hair color. So she's bringing in a 6 * 0.8% = 4.8% boost, as you expected.

Melodic Amelia has 2 hair colors, but only the first (silver) is used for calculating the boost. Since there is 1 girl with silver hair (Amelia herself), that is only a 0.8% boost.

Since both the new girls and the replaced girls all have purple in their hair colors, Trixie's boost will not change. And since none of these girls have silver in their hair colors, Melodic Amelia's boost is also stay the same.

Regarding Tier 3 synergy, if a girl has the same trait, she does benefit from an Atk boost, but a girl can only cause an Atk boost, if it's the exact trait shown.  If there's more than one hair/eye color, it's always the first of the 2 traits listed, which can grant or trigger the atk boost.

Here's a table I was using, to help brainstorm teams to use this week.  Only purple hair and Aquarius matter atm, but I found an extra 1.6% atk  boost w/ 2 Taurus girls, simply b/c I wanted to use Taurus' tier 5 shield.  Also, wanted to make a balanced team, b/c I have 4 of those m gear.

image.png

I can't max Lihua or Trixie b/c of a lack of GXP, but I'll keep trying to max Trixie anyway, b/c she'd be the 3rd girl in my team to boost purple hair, adding another 5.6% atk, to the 10% boost I already have.  Plus, I actually like Trixie. 

[Update: I awakened Trixie at lvl 700, so need ~170k GXP to max her to 750.  I'll wait until the next league week to do it, since I'm done w/ this one.]

Lihua is double blessed, and her tier 3 trait is Aquarius, but I'm not using a full Aquarius team, so I'd probably not upgrade her skills anyway.

I'd ignore Rachael too, since her trait is Doggie Style.  She's double blessed, but I'd rather skill girls w/ purple hair as their actual tier 3 trait, since I don't have a ton of bulbs.

I'm not using Radka at all, even though she's a 20% blessed Aquarius, maxed to lvl 750, b/c I'd rather have a full purple haired 30% blessed team, even if 2 are C5s.   An extra 4.2% atk boost (0.6%*7) from a C5, is better than one M6 w/ a 20% blessing imo.

image.png

I replaced Ellie w/ Trixie which switched the team from balanced to exhibitionist.  The tradeoff is an extra 5.6% atk boost (11k more atk), but I lose 4% defense, and 8% harmony from 4 balanced m gear.  I'll have to wait until the next league week to compare E[X]s.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

10 hours ago, Horsting said:

Yeah, 6 mythic/legendary drops from ~350 tickets does not mean that every 50 guarantees one. I btw also do not spend kobans, but as I am mostly in home office, I can hog champs quite well.

It would be great to have e.g. one assured drop when defeating a champ, and of course merging the different rarities of the bulbs to eliminate the 3 dead currencies.

Yes, I'm aware. But keep in mind that those 50 are on top of all the fights I have been doing over the last week, and I haven't seen a legendary or mythic bulb from champions since... actually I don't even remember the last time I got one from them. Some time last week I think? I know I'm not as fastidious as I could be about getting the champ fights in, but I'm still getting 2-3 dozen fights in a day at least and I'm just not seeing bulbs.

And I completely agree with eliminating the dead currencies. As a color blind gamer, the rare and mythic bulbs are so hard to tell apart, which is just another reason to get rid of them. While rare and common bulbs aren't quite worthless yet (I'm about 1/3rd done with the rares and 1/4 done with the commons) they will be in a few months. And epic bulbs are just silly, there are only two E5 girls in existence and it's doubtful there will ever be any more. This just really speaks to Kinkoid having a fundamental misunderstanding of their own game. This is a PVP feature, despite the minor benefits it provides in harem income and champion battles it's almost exclusively about boosting PVP performance and that means only 5 and 6 star girls matter. No new C5 or E5 has been released in years, and new R5's appear only about once per year from the new story chapters. This is essentially a fixed number of girls that need upgrading, so having a unique resource makes no sense since we will very quickly just finish the upgrade process and the resources will be useless.

In my view, Common/Rare/Epic girls should have just required ymens to upgrade. But it's probably too late to go back on that now as I doubt Kinkoid would want to go to the effort of unwinding resources already spent.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Regarding Tier 3 synergy, if a girl has the same trait, she does benefit from an Atk boost, but a girl can only cause an Atk boost, if it's the exact trait shown.  If there's more than one hair/eye color, it's always the first of the 2 traits listed, which can grant or trigger the atk boost.

Wait, what? That is very important to know. Thankfully I hadn't invested into any girls with multiple traits yet, but wow that's a pitfall to watch out for.

Thankfully I double-checked my intended skill upgrades and the hair/eye color I want is always in the first slot. The team I'm intending to build is:

• Miley (Blond hair skill, Blue eyes, Submissive [Shield])
  • Alluza (Blue eye skill, Blond, Dominatrix [Stun])
  • Leona (Blue eye skill, Blond and Blue hair with Blond listed first, Dominatrix)
  • Eliana (Blond hair skill, Blue eyes, Exhibitionist [Reflect])
  • Dayan (Blond hair skill, Blue eyes, Submissive)
  • Mizuki (Blond hair skill, Blue/Green eyes with Blue listed first, Exhibitionist)
  • Metal Noemy (Blue eye skill, Blond hair, Eccentric)

I'm going to keep my eye out for a Blond hair/Blue eyed Mythic with the right skills. Mythic Noemy has the right colors but the wrong skill, and I don't have her anyways and she just got a revival so she's not going to be back for a while. Best I have for the time being is Mythic Handmaid who has the Blue eyes skill but that infamous unknown hair color.

This will give me a balance team overall, everyone will have their tier 3 skill boosted by every other member of the team, I will have 3/4 of the tier 5 skills available on my legendaries. Furthermore, both Solvieg and common Noemy have the Blue eye skill with Blond hair, so they can serve as filler while I assemble the rest of the team.

• Like 3
  • uwu 1

I am still at a loss where to start with my girl skills, tbh. I have read this thread multiple times but I seem to be losing grasp on some vital info to get me going nontheless.

For now I cannot get any M6 past Level 3 Skills, not enough bulbs for that. Should I try to get an L5 for each Rank 5 Skill, first for now? Or just ignore that part and focus on getting a reasonable L5 Rank 3 Skills base of girls? And if so, what would be my way of figuring out what base to build this on? I read the suggestion of starting out with blue eyes, brown eyes or blond hair, but am at a loss as to how I would go about checking/deciding how to start. 

I am mostly f2p with just a couple bucks here or there when budget allows, so I cannot really go with any heavy spending strategies.

At first try to have this in mind (or take a look in it) while building your team:

Skill 3                                                             Skill 5
Dark: Eye Color                                             Stun
Red: Eye Color                                               Execute

Blue: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX                         Execute
Yellow: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX                     Stun

Orange: Zodiac Sign                                      Shield
Purple: Zodiac Sign                                        Reflect

Green: Hair Color                                           Reflect
White: Hair Color                                           Shield

At Second you should try to have one girl fully skilled as starting Girl because only this one can use the 5th skill. You should try to add as most as possible girls with 4th skill in your team even they are weaker than a blessed Mythic - the aditional benefits from skill 3 and 4 can overcompensate it.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

At first try to have this in mind (or take a look in it) while building your team:

Skill 3                                                             Skill 5
Dark: Eye Color                                             Stun
Red: Eye Color                                               Execute

Blue: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX                         Execute
Yellow: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX                     Stun

Orange: Zodiac Sign                                      Shield
Purple: Zodiac Sign                                        Reflect

Green: Hair Color                                           Reflect
White: Hair Color                                           Shield

At Second you should try to have one girl fully skilled as starting Girl because only this one can use the 5th skill. You should try to add as most as possible girls with 4th skill in your team even they are weaker than a blessed Mythic - the aditional benefits from skill 3 and 4 can overcompensate it.

Thank you.

So if I wanted to start out with a shield based team (gotta start somewhere, everything at once is not feasable for me) - I pick an orange or white L5 that has the most synergy with my "girls pool" and fully skill her?

About "most synergy" - should all/as many as possible girls in the team have e.g. blond hair as their 3rd skill or rather have e.g. 1 girl with blonde hair skill and the rest of the team just blonde hair regardless of 3rd skill? Or is doubling up like having 1 blond hair 3rd skill, everyone blonde hair trait, and another girl having blue eyes 3rd skill and maybe 3 more girls with blue eyes trait the strongest route?

Tbh. I am confused about the interactions maths between having skill and matching trait on everyone vs. skill on one and matching trait on everyone vs. the mixed/doubled up scenarios described above. Cannot wrap my head around the way the skills work :(

Edited by Feyiame

2 hours ago, Feyiame said:

Or is doubling up like having 1 blond hair 3rd skill, everyone blonde hair trait, and another girl having blue eyes 3rd skill and maybe 3 more girls with blue eyes trait the strongest route?

Tier 3 skills stack. So you get the most benefit from it when all 7 girls in your team share the same trait and have it skilled. If this were 7 L5, you'd get 7*7*0.8=39.2% AP bonus. Theoretically, if all girls have e.g. blond hair + blue eyes, and either eye color or hair color as trait, then you could also mix them to get the same bonus, but I am not sure whether 7 girls exist in the game which share the same two attributes AND have either of them also as trait. 7 girls with same eye color or hair color and the respective one as trait however exists for multiple eye and hair colors, so that is easily possible. If such a team is strongest, considering blessings and GS5, is however a different question.

3 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Tier 3 skills stack. So you get the most benefit from it when all 7 girls in your team share the same trait and have it skilled. If this were 7 L5, you'd get 7*7*0.8=39.2% AP bonus. Theoretically, if all girls have e.g. blond hair + blue eyes, and either eye color or hair color as trait, then you could also mix them to get the same bonus, but I am not sure whether 7 girls exist in the game which share the same two attributes AND have either of them also as trait. 7 girls with same eye color or hair color and the respective one as trait however exists for multiple eye and hair colors, so that is easily possible. If such a team is strongest, considering blessings and GS5, is however a different question.

Ah, okay, I think I understand better now.

I am sure neither team I could build would end up strongest, and also I know I will never get to that point. I am just trying to actually use that feature of the game halfway decently for my possibilities.

And I just couldn't/can't get a grip at what to look for in my girls pool to decide where to start skilling girls at all. My takeaway for now is, that I will check my pool for well-represented trait skills and traits, especially the eye and hair colors, and a possible fallback second trait in that main girl pool to start building off of? And then see if I can possibly find a good fitting candidate in that choice pool for a first L5 5th skill pick?

I am sorry if I sound slow and dumb, English is not my first language, giving me an extra layer of possible misunderstanding on top of my already mediocre insight into this system's logics.

2 hours ago, Feyiame said:

I will check my pool for well-represented trait skills and traits, especially the eye and hair colors, and a possible fallback second trait in that main girl pool to start building off of? And then see if I can possibly find a good fitting candidate in that choice pool for a first L5 5th skill pick?

Yes this is basically what I did/am doing as well: I started skilling dark blue eyed girls (blue eyes trait), since I have many L5 with blue eyes and in the meantime even >7 dark+red (5 dark + 4 red) of them. Have 3 maxed dark ones, which were in half of all my teams, lately mostly only 2 of them, where blessings made others stronger and I started skilling others as well when they gave bonus to multiple other girls and will likely stay for another week (based on blessings forecast).

Next week's blessings are very weak (there are overall 2 girls with dark eyes in the game, and I have a single silver haired L5 only), so I guess I will invest my first 1 or 2 resets to max out the two other dark blue eyed ones to forge a team with 5*6*0.8=24% AP bonus (+ Bunna for shield + Magical Noemy who has at least blue eyes) to see how this works out compared to mixing all M6 and the blessed L5 inside.

Just an illustration of a fight between "Shield" (with boosters + AME) and "Stun" (without boosters)
Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-20_03_47_28.png.8434050ab9d0c86e04c6407a5640fa6e.png

In conclusion, this kind of fight can be illustrated by the following:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It also shows how well balanced these tier 5 skills are.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Just an illustration of a fight between "Shield" (with boosters + AME) and "Stun" (without boosters)
Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-20_03_47_28.png.8434050ab9d0c86e04c6407a5640fa6e.png

Interesting. But the stun did not block the shield, right? Ah basically impossible as the shield is casted before the opponents first attack and its stun afterwards, if at all.

Did you watch the fight? I mean it is quite likely that the stun happens during the fight, and I am not sure how it can be so significantly different powerful. When it happens earlier, and you have high tier 4 AP increase, it would be weaker, while if it happens in the last round, it would be stronger, since it blocks attacks of you which would do more damage. But that alone cannot make such a huge difference in the outcome.

Also, I am still sure that the shield is generally stronger than the stun, even when the stun happens in the round before the opponent would be defeated, where it prevents max possible damage. So that 10 points were probably just extreme unluck with crits, i.e. you did not a single crit, the opponent did only crits, and did stun you near the end of the fight, or so.

EDIT: Shield vs, eehm, what does dark trigger? Ah that is stun:

image.thumb.png.d8fbfc3a08ff6f5b11abd6ec48d849f1.png

The thing is, I was not able to watch the fight, as it got stuck all 3 times when the opponent casted its skill. What I found strange it that it was casted always after its first attack. Not sure if this is normal, i.e. you see this skill name/icon/animation always after the first attack, but then the actual stun happens later, if at all? All other skills also have their effect assured to take effect after the first attack, but stun not.

EDIT2: I was afraid of another opponent who had 5 of its 7 girls completely maxed out with skills, including GS5. But turns out, (s)he did not understand how they work, and those 5 girls are all located around the middle position, while the middle one is completely unskilled. Lucky us^^, but with currently rank 31 not a threat anyway.

Edited by Horsting

Guys... I read the last page of this thread but didnt see any indications of this, and just need to ask--

Is there a visual bug I've never noticed with the battles.

For example, enemy is at 489k. my girl does 94k. ego reduced to 476k. They atack, and should heal 16k, but the number doesn't update, and so on and so forth. 

489-94= 395. Not whatever this is.

Sometimes, numbers are fine, but sometimes, they go crazy like this.

Did I miss something? I'm writing about this here because I've always watched my fights, and noticed this post having "Reflect" activating.

Is it a visual glitch, or is something going wrong? Or am I just not looking at something right?

For the record, this battle happened against a girl without the skills.

Edited by Silver2

20 minutes ago, Silver2 said:

For the record, this battle happened against a girl without the skills.

Do you mean it happens against opponents/teams without tier 5 skill, or when you hit a particular girl which is not skilled? All girls' skills, like all girls' stats, always apply for the whole team. It does not matter which girl is skilled with what, for the course of the battle. But for the tier 5 skills the skilled girl must be positioned in the middle spot, respectively the first during the battle.

Whether a tier 5 skill is activated or not can be seen by an animation after the first player resp. opponent attack. You see an icon zooming in and a text which explains what it does, but which shows up too short (for me) to be able to fully read it 😄.

The shield skill at least causes some strange ego visuals:

• When it is casted after the first attack, the ego is increased by up to 40%.
  • As long as the ego is above the original 100%, neither of your nor opponent attacks do heal, as it is counted as above 100% and not treated as real damage, but more like defence in that way.
  • However, when you do 94k damage, the ego should be reduced by 94k. The max ego however is also reduced from 140% to 10X% (according to the damage you did to the shield) right after the current ego bar was reduced. So the "current" ego bar is reduced first, but then filled up back to max, while only the max number is reduced.
  • But once the shield is all gone, the max ego is for whatever strange reason raised back to the 140% original ego + shield.
  • So basically both, numbers and bars are nastily jumping back and forth without a clear logic.
  • Since understanding the shield as a secondary volatile defence, instead of increased ego, makes much more sense and explains all its behaviour pretty well (no healing from both sides, still 25 points in league when the whole shield was gone etc), I'd highly prefer an additional shield bar below the ego bar with an own max and current value, so that the ego bar and values really only start to change once the shield is gone.

I cannot say anything about any other skill, since I only ever battled against stun, where all battles stuck after the first opponent attack and skill cast (see my above post).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

il y a 38 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Did you watch the fight?

Yes, I did. The stun triggered for the first two fights, but not for the last one. As the fights are also "stunned" when the stun skill triggers, I don't know why I got 18 points for one fight and 10 points for another. It's probably because my opponent did a lot of critical hits.

il y a 45 minutes, Horsting a dit :

What I found strange it that it was casted always after its first attack

It wasn't the case on my side.

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

It wasn't the case on my side.

You mean there is no skill symbol, name and description zooming in after the opponents first attack? Did it show up only just before the stun happened, if at all? Possible that the stun triggered right on the first opponent attack in all 3 fights in my case, but a little unlikely with its 28% chance (it was an L5 girl).

il y a 27 minutes, Horsting a dit :

You mean there is no skill symbol, name and description zooming in after the opponents first attack? Did it show up only just before the stun happened, if at all?

I had the skill symbol but not after the opponent's first attack for the 2 fights when the stun skill triggered

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

Do you mean it happens against opponents/teams without tier 5 skill, or when you hit a particular girl which is not skilled? All girls' skills, like all girls' stats, always apply for the whole team. It does not matter which girl is skilled with what, for the course of the battle. But for the tier 5 skills the skilled girl must be positioned in the middle spot, respectively the first during the battle.

Whether a tier 5 skill is activated or not can be seen by an animation after the first player resp. opponent attack. You see an icon zooming in and a text which explains what it does, but which shows up too short (for me) to be able to fully read it 😄.

The shield skill at least causes some strange ego visuals:

• When it is casted after the first attack, the ego is increased by up to 40%.
  • As long as the ego is above the original 100%, neither of your nor opponent attacks do heal, as it is counted as above 100% and not treated as real damage, but more like defence in that way.
  • However, when you do 94k damage, the ego should be reduced by 94k. The max ego however is also reduced from 140% to 10X% (according to the damage you did to the shield) right after the current ego bar was reduced. So the "current" ego bar is reduced first, but then filled up back to max, while only the max number is reduced.
  • But once the shield is all gone, the max ego is for whatever strange reason raised back to the 140% original ego + shield.
  • So basically both, numbers and bars are nastily jumping back and forth without a clear logic.
  • Since understanding the shield as a secondary volatile defence, instead of increased ego, makes much more sense and explains all its behaviour pretty well (no healing from both sides, still 25 points in league when the whole shield was gone etc), I'd highly prefer an additional shield bar below the ego bar with an own max and current value, so that the ego bar and values really only start to change once the shield is gone.

I cannot say anything about any other skill, since I only ever battled against stun, where all battles stuck after the first opponent attack and skill cast (see my above post).

Thank you for your response. I should have been clear: The entire team has no skills, and only my skill's animation plays.

Knowing that something strange happens with the shield skill is good though.

As for my issue with "Booty Bounce" it causes weird issues like a 70k attack from me, two turns after the bounce has expired "healing" the opponent. I have a video of one of many battles, so I'll transcribe it here in a bit.

EDIT: I'll round down on all numbers. After stepping through it frame by frame, I was able to find the weird spot. As of now, it looks like there's some weird calculations happening at weird times.

Battle Start: My Ego 827K, Enemy Ego 727K

My attack 91K. Enemy Ego reduced to 635k (Correct)

Enemy Attack, 101 K. My Booty Bounce procs. My Ego reduced to 726K. (Correct)

Enemy heals 16K on attack, but their Ego is unchanged.

My booty bounce deals 81k back. Ego reduced to 570K.  This number makes sense assuming visual glitch. (635-81+16=570)

(Just noticed something for the first time) When my girls changed over, the enemy Ego suddenly dropped to 489K, BEFORE my second girl's attack. (This might be the thing causing the healing.

Second girl properly attacks, dealing 94K. Enemy Ego drops from 489K to 476K. (This number is correct when we take 570-94K)

My Ego is now at 741K from heal.

Second enemy girl in. Deals 259K, heals 41K. My ego drops to 481K. No heal recorded on girl's bar.

Booty Bounce kicks in. Deals 207K. Ego drops from 476 to 310K. Factoring the missing heal in: (476-207+41= 310K)

Suddenly, the enemy Ego drops to 102K. 

Third girl attacks, deals 228K damage. Enemy Ego goes to 82K. (Ignoring the  drop to 102K. 310-228=82K)

Third enemy girl deals 101K, heals 16K. My ego goes to 415K, Enemy Ego at 98k

Final attack closes it with a crit.

This battle didn't have the "attack healed the enemy" effect, but I'm going to guess it was because of the crit interacting with the strange change that happens when girl switch.

Edited by Silver2
New info
  • Thinking 1

14 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Did you watch the fight? I mean it is quite likely that the stun happens during the fight, and I am not sure how it can be so significantly different powerful. When it happens earlier, and you have high tier 4 AP increase, it would be weaker, while if it happens in the last round, it would be stronger, since it blocks attacks of you which would do more damage.

This week I had Avaritia fully skilled, so stun. From what I experienced, the sooner the stun skill procs, the higher the points I got. 

I managed to get 24/25 points facing an expected average of 20/21 when the stun skill activated in the first to third turn at max, and the score git closer to the expected average when the stun skill activated later in the fight (or didn't activate at all).

But this is from an attacker that faced mostly non-T5-skilled teams point of view, so quite a different scenario from what you and Tom had (attacking with a shield skill team a stun skill team)

@Silver2

Seems visual glitches only then indeed. However, this is clearly where the game could/should be enhanced. If there is any benefit in watching the fight by default, then only if it makes it as clear as possible what happens, i.e. dedicated animations + text for each individual step: attack damage, healing, reflect damage, and a clear distinction between damage to shield and damage to actual ego. And of course no stuck fights, as today again I faced one when the opponent had its stun.

@Antimon

If the opponent has no tier 4 skill, then it shouldn't matter, as long as your opponent is stunned for 2 rounds. I was thinking from my and Tom's view as attacker, where, if the opponent stuns you, and you still win, you are always stunned for two rounds (when you loose, most likely as well). But in your case, it is of course possible that you finish the opponent of after his first stun round, so that he effectively was able to do one attack one. The score from a few fights sadly does not say much, as crits of course have a huge effect.