[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

19 hours ago, Tom208 said:

You can "see" the fight through the logs if you know how to read them 😉

Thanks, I'll have a look next time. I guess I can find them in browser console when the rewards show?

Other topic: I took this blessings reset as opportunity to have another look onto possible best teams nowadays (when ignoring blessings). Here my team for this week:

image.thumb.png.d83f3804220ae692d79f1a0bf7295188.png

All have skills maxed, the dark and red ones share the trait, Lara (left) has blue eyes and Sexorcist Shegobara (red) gets bonus from her as she is Capricorn as well. So overall GS3 AP bonus:

5*6*0.8%+1*2*0.8%+1*1*1.0%=26.6%

I actually maxed out Lara, including GS5 shield, as I expected her to replace Bunna, being significantly more powerful than her due to blessings, and getting 6*0.8%=4.8% AP bonus, while Bunna neither gets nor gives the bonus to anyone but herself, with her rare gray hair trait. A shame that her 2nd pink hair colour is not her GS3 trait:

image.png.2009df0f9d2e4882b3fe79edc847d57a.png

But, surprisingly, despite this huge individual power difference, swapping Bunna for Lara (while having Cyber Janet as 6th blue eyes trait girl in the team instead) made the team weaker, against some individual opponents I checked, as well as regarding the simulation sum against all remaining opponents in my league, and not just a little. As M6, Bunna has a little stronger GS4, but of course the crucial difference will be the GS5 shield, which is 20% larger with an M6.

Since I cannot imagine, that +40% blessings compared to current +35% will make a major difference, I take as a result that a silver or orange M6 must be your first team girl, at all costs, no matter what blessings or your skilled GS3 traits are.

Another result: +35% or higher blessed girls with matching attribute but non-matching trait, are stronger than non-blessed girls with matching trait. Lara made my team more powerful than Cyber Janet. That orange colour bonus is stronger than red one, might have an effect as well. Tomorrow I can max out Ombresse (dark and blue eyes trait) and will invest another skill reset to compare her to Lara. She has low base stats and I have no mythic GG which matches her pose, so not the best comparison or choice in general, but still worth it.

Last week, the current and likely final 1st position in my current league did probably best: 6 red girls with maxed green eyes trait + Elder Magus Bianca as orange M6 with green eyes and the shield skill, leading to the strongest team in the league, and the only perfect score until now. @430i can probably verify. That a mostly red team benefits hugely from orange crit bonus, is of course another cherry on the cake. Sake and Undercover Valentina are alternative silver/orange M6 with blue eyes, another good trait, where such can be done with, generally of course with otherwise as much dark girls as possible.

Best would be of course if the GS5 girl shares the same GS3 trait. Since shield skill and M6 is a must, I had another look into hair colour and zodiac sign traits. Hair colours with hence green and silver girls are probably the superior trait, not only since they are more heterogeneously distributed, but also since green girls might be even slightly better than dark ones, with the shield skill. I was always comparing equal X% AP vs ego, but the girl bonuses are 2% AP vs 3% ego. Zodiac sign with orange and purple girls, would be heavily crit dominated, hence with a wider spread of possible points and overall most likely weaker.

Red heads:

image.thumb.png.7500b639f5f3efb16d2518b1b23364be.png

Heavenly Venus as silver M6 for the shield skill, 5 L5 and sadly one R5 or C5 needed to complete the team. However, I know many of you have a fetish for this hair colour, so will probably ignore this little flaw 😉.

One downside is that all good possible teams will be vulnerable for 2 counter bonuses, for opponents with dark and/or red teams, coincidentally to be found in the other strong blue and green eye teams, like mine this and last week. So when the top 4 field is getting close, probably worth to have a rainbow defensive team in place, or at least one with green colour only.

Black hair:

image.png.7804e5d8c43d705cb1772831bfd4aa90.png

Our new Demon Queen Mala comes in handy here as M6 for the shield, and with Romantic Winter there is even another M6 in the game for this team, aside of 7 L5. It is possible to forge an only silver team (2 green girls), so one has the option to trade one counter bonus vulnerability for the weaker silver colour girl bonus. Probably not worth it, but an option. Generally this seems to be the most promising trait right now, while I am of course far away from being able to make use of it.

Sadly blond hair is not among the possible ones, since there is no blond haired silver M6.

Taurus:

image.png.78c30922bbb2231ca554fa4fd0b0b088.png

Pure orange, which is probably much better than any purple one inside. Sadly one C5 needed to complete the team. I am sure another Taurus M6 without the trait would be better, but I was strictly sorting for full matching trait teams.

Leo:

image.png.feb4bb5096e3f5021a89c71f4a9767d8.png

Full M6/L6 but sadly 3 purple for two-colour team.

Virgo:

image.png.ca66e1a858b4a169c40bbee51e7f1115.png

Same potential as Leo.

I was btw a little surprised to see that it is not possible to forge a pure column team. There are 4 M6, but only 2 L5 and no other 5* with this trait in the game:

image.png.573b7324a0e2e2feef01e1e5fe3a14b9.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I think this was already discussed somewhere here, but this thread has a lot of pages and it is hard to find the "general" information about how skills are working.

Does it help to have several girls with GS3 skill Sodomy? I'm just asking because I see at least one Team in my current league with several GS3 Sodomy girls active where I have a bad simulation result. 

Edited by MrXY

If you skilled one playfull (yellow) or sensual (blue) girl all girls with the same pose like the skilled girl in your team will get the boost, and this will stack with the amount of girls which have the same trait.

Here the text from the Patch Notes (31/2023):

image.png.c51347460f41b013d2ffed2ca99bf26e.png

Best case for this would be a whole battleteam with 7 sensual/playfull girls which all has sodomy as pose and have at least 3rd skill active. That would be the maximum of potential boost from the 3rd skill 7 times the 0,8% (in case of Legendary) or 1% (in case of Mythics) to all girls.

• Like 2

Ok...but that was not my question. At least I do not understand it if you answered it. Excuse me if that is the case. Let's make an example:

• Girls A have all Sodomy Pose as a Trait and a GS3 which are all completly different (and not Sodomy)
  • Girls B all have GS3 with Sodomy Pose and therefore also Sodomy as a Trait
  • Team 1 = [B, A, A, A, A, A, A]
  • Team 2 = [B, B, A, A, A, A, A]

Let's skip everything else (Equippment, Blessings etc) and assume all are L5 max and fully skilled. Which one is stronger? Does Team 2 benefit from two GS3 Sodomy skills? Or is Team 1 stronger because the bonus from 1 GS3 Sodomy Skill (first B girl) is already maxed, a second one does not add additional value and therefore it is better because of the single bonus of an additional A girl which benefits from its own skill.

Hope that makes my question clearer, sry if not or if I'm too stupid to find my answer.

• Juicy peach 1

44 minutes ago, MrXY said:

Does Team 2 benefit from two GS3 Sodomy skills?

Yes, and this is what bolitho and the patch notes mean with "stack":

• Team 1, assuming all are legendary girls with GS3 maxed to level 4, gets an overall AP bonus of 1*7*0.8%=5.6%, as the skill of one girl grants 0.8% AP bonus of each of the 7 girls with sodomy favourite pose.
  • Team 2 gets an overall AP bonus of 2*7*0.8%=11.2%, as the skills of two girls each grant 0.8% AP bonus for each of the 7 girls with sodomy favourite pose.
  • Max is hence to have 7 B girls in the team for 7*7*0.8%=39.2% AP bonus.

Also see my last post above, my current team and the calculation I made (at be beginning). If there was no GS5 shield skill and no blessing, I would have 7 girls with blue eyes skill in my team. The shield skill makes an orange or silver M6 mandatory, and blessings can make a girl stronger which has a different skill trait, but at least still shares the attribute which grants the AP bonus.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 10 heures, Horsting a dit :

I guess I can find them in browser console when the rewards show?

Well, almost. Actually, you need to open the "web development tools" (it's where you find the console) BEFORE starting the fight.
Then, go to the "Network" tab, click on the "ajax.php" file as the picture below and then, go to the "Answer" tab.

Screenshot_20231017-022238.JPG.837e9b5d1675f657fe06edcefbf26351.JPG

• Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

@MrXY No shame in asking for clarification. Better safe than sorry and there are still a lot of nuances and interactions that even those of us who read everything, and/or tested and compared a lot of stuff still aren't 100% clear about. Sharing and discussing how everything works in this massive clusterfuck of a buff system is the main goal of this thread and that's how we end up knowing more collectively than most of us would individually.

In general, I think the term "Trait" is confusing for a lot of people (myself included initially). It was unnecessary as it's just a synonym for what we already called "Attribute" before. It's the Skill that matters, but since "skill" is a pretty generic and already widely used term, whereas "trait" wasn't used at all in this game before the GS patch, it's easy to end up assuming a "Trait" is the skill. I prefer not to speak of "traits" at all (if you just say "all these girls have Red Hair" for instance, that's arguably clearer and definitely more intuitive than "all these girls have the Red Hair Trait").

In the case of your question about GS3, this was a very big piece of the puzzle you were missing, and I'm glad you have it now. If the same GS3 didn't stack with itself, it would be more valuable to mix up as many different GS3s as possible for the same team. For instance, if all 7 girls have Sodomy as their pose, but also Blue Eyes and Blond Hair, then making sure one has the Sodomy GS3, another the Blue Eyes GS3 and yet another the Blond Hair GS3 would be about the best we could do. But since the same GS3 can stack up with itself all the way up to 7 times (if the entire team has the same GS3) it's actually a lot stronger (and usually easier) to make a team with as many of the same GS3 (or couple of GS3s) as possible.

On top of what Bolitho and Horsting helped you clarify, note that different GS3s also stack. My current attack team has 7 girls with Sodomy as their pose, of course, and as many of them as I can have the Sodomy GS3 active. But I also happen to have one girl with Silver Hair as her GS3 (I'm sure it's hard to guess it's Alt. Finalmecia ^^); and the few girls in my team who have Silver Hair (including herself) stack the buff from her GS3 on top of the buffs from the other team members with the Sodomy GS3 active. I've seen similar setups this week in teams using Romantic Winter as their skilled Mythic instead, and as many girls with both Black Hair and Sodomy as they can.

Hope this helps (or at least doesn't cause more confusion ^^).

• Like 4

Now it is clear. Thanks everyone. Indeed I was wrong here since the beginning. I thought I read somewhere that the same skill does not stack. I spend a lot of time to find a good team setup during last weeks to make use of several GS3 skills. Now that I know that it is beneficial to have the same thing again and again it makes it way more easier to build a Team😀

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

il y a 13 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

Where are the bulbs? I see tons of discussion on what to do with them and I see players who have used three times the bulbs I have used. How did said players get such an advantage in bulb accumulation? 

Simple. A very large stock of champions tickets.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Simple. A very large stock of champions tickets.

Really? I see players 100 levels lower than me and who have harems half the size of mine, yet they have somehow amassed hundreds of mythic and legendary bulbs. In the girl skills era, that means even when they are unboosted, I lose in PvP combat. The sex champions have given me enough common bulbs to max out all the starter girls but not enough to max out even one L5 girl, much less multiple mythic girls! There must be more to this than playing the sex champs.

6 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

There were bundles with 50 mythic and legendary bulbs when they came out but haven't really seen any since then (even if I don't take any interest at all in the whale shop window when it's forced upon me).

That explains the issue I am seeing. Thank you @mdnoria. 

• Like 1

I can equip one Mythic and 4 Legendary Girls with skills and I don't bought the higher bulbs bundle (only the one with common, rare and epic was free). CbC top1/top4, Daily Missions, Sex-Champs and some Eventrewards were my ressource. As a f2p with no plat or diamond card I don't do much champ fights, because it's annoying mechanic with the every 15min waiting between two attacks so I have at the moment more tickets stored than at the time the skills were added (ca. +400).

• Like 3

I am f2p, no cards and no bundles bought. I have been doing champion fights whenever possible.
Currently I am 1 bulb short of finishing a Mythic girl, and I can equip 5 legend girls with the first four tiers of skills.
Can't wait to when I finally get a team ready, and another bs system is introduced...

• Like 2

I can skill 7 legendary girls and 3 mythics up to GS4, one of each up to GS5, and I did not buy any bulb bundle đŸ€”. I consequently fight champs (which I can hog usually well over the day in home office) when I have bulbs, I got quite some from CbC (more mythics, less legendaries), and quite many from daily missions as well. Today I get another 4 legendary bulbs from DMs.

I get extra bulbs from season pass and got the legendary bulbs from LR free path. But overall I am a little wondering why many of you have so significantly less bulbs.

@Horsting you are far from being in the bracket of death and your good planning permits you to win most CbC far more often than us judging by your posts in the dedicated thread.

I suppose some of the difference come from that.

On my side, I skilled my first mythic girl this week only and have enough for 5 legendary girls.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

I suppose some of the difference come from that.

Jep, some of them for sure, but I get more bulbs from champs and DMs each, than from CbC, so it can definitely not explain the full difference. I mean even being 1st in every CbC day the 3 months would be about 40 mythic bulbs, and in my case is probably was 2x 1st and 1x top 4 in average per week, so probably 27 mythic and 26 legendary bulbs overall from CbC. 5 (hopefully 6 tomorrow) mythic bulbs are still waiting to be claimed, so I did not count the last two weeks. So without any of those, it would be still 6 L5 and 2.5 M6 I could max out, significantly more than most of you, from what I read.

Then the rest of the difference comes from other sources

• champion fights
  • season paid path (5 mythic and 10 legendary a month)
  • there were 6 legendary bulbs in the last monthly whale race which were attainable as f2p

I don't do many champion fights outside of PoA and contests with champion fights even if I'm sitting on 1k2 tickets just because of the 15min timer. I don't want to always babysit the game.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mdnoria said:
  • season paid path (5 mythic and 10 legendary a month)
  • there were 6 legendary bulbs in the last monthly whale race which were attainable as f2p

True. Without those, I am roughly at 4.5 L5 and 2 M6. If your ticket store is increasing instead of decreasing (despite LR), then indeed this might be the remaining difference: My ticket storage goes regularly to zero, is never above 200. I also do not use a plat card, and do not spend kobans for champs, of course, but I can usually babysit them throughout the day. Especially during OD now I take care to defeat at least those with event girl drops every day, Romero and Whaty anyway, also for extra kisses for SE. It is annoying indeed, but with an open tab and quick navigation + timer, acceptable for me.

But generally there is an imbalance regarding champs currently: Tickets have a ridiculous calculated value of 60 kobans, while you get massive amounts of them, especially from PoP, that average players are not able to use, as of the 15 minutes timer. At the same time, the benefit of fighting champs is pretty low. The bulbs made it slightly more valuable, but strangely only fighting them, not defeating them, and compared to the efforts with the 15 minutes timer, they still give much too low value. I mean, who the hack would choose 1 ticket over 5 CP ... I would highly appreciate significantly raised drops from champs, especially also when you actually defeat them, along with reduced ticket drops/rewards, to compensate this. So those 60 kobans theoretical value per ticket become at least somewhere close to its real value, and that more players are able to actually use the tickets they get, without such annoying methods like using a timer and sitting at home with an open tab for an annoying click party every 15 minutes.

It would be a great improvement if they would change one thing with the multiple attack at champs: If you could do xX attacks without spending Koban for the ability to do this at once, but with an aditional cooldwon of Xx15min and you have to pay if you want to do another xX immediatly. For Platin and Diamond Card there would be no loss because they don't have to pay for the cooldown, all other players would have the opportunity to do x10 attack and wait for 2,5h or paying Koban to skip the cooldown.

In theese day there is only one day in the week where I can motivate me to babysit the game/champions to do every 15min champfights - perhaps a second one if there is the Villain/Champ daily contest.

55 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

all other players would have the opportunity to do x10 attack and wait for 2,5h or paying Koban to skip the cooldown.

Quite a nice idea. It would at least reduce the need to visit the game that often to use tickets. For platinum card users, or such which throw around with kobans, it would however reduce the chance for a safe win in CbC day 3, as then everyone could do a x10 fight right before reset.

EDIT: As I edited out a typo anyway @bolitho76 below is right that one usually identifies platinum+ card users with points far above the remaining field. They just need to spam 2 or more x10 fights to eliminate the single x10 fight others could do with the change.

Edited by Horsting

In most cases the difference between the Plat/Diamond Boys to the "normal" players in the CbC is much more than 9000 points so to beat a plat/diamond card holder you need more than one x10 attack. So not really a great change in the chances - if someone invest Koban to get in the top scores now he would do this in the future too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Horsting said:

I consequently fight champs (which I can hog usually well over the day in home office)

14 hours ago, Horsting said:

But overall I am a little wondering why many of you have so significantly less bulbs.

Your champion levels are also not at 900 as in the case of many veterans. It takes us days to finish one Alban match. Even a Romero match can take over a day.

• Like 1