[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

1 hour ago, garadron said:

1) how stupid is this plan? :D

2) what'd be better - get more girls to GS3 or less girls to GS4? Or maybe even more girls to GS2?

1/ Not at all.

2/ GS5 (but of course there can only be one) > GS3 > GS4 (in general, but GS3 requires a lot of synergy to fully shine).

For instance, here you're going for a Red Hair team. The synergy that matters for GS3 is the Red Hair skill, so only White and Green elements really make a big difference. The Dark, Purple and Blue girls you're throwing in there, even if they have Red Hair, just give you +1 each to the buff(s) from your team members who do have Red Hair as their GS3. Lenaëlle buffs the Column pose, which affects no one but herself in that first team. Bianca buffs the Virgo sign, which as it is only affects her two selves (Purple L5 and Orange M6), and so on.

Here's an example of a team that REALLY goes all-in on GS3 buffs:
image.png

All 7 of these not only are Virgo (so they receive buffs to Virgo) but also have Virgo as their active GS3 (so they each buff the entire team). That's 49 instances of buffs (each of the 7 girls buffs each of the 7 girls) for Virgo. It just happened to be the most cohesive team I could go for this week (Virgo isn't even blessed on dot com right now, but we have 2 weak-ass Blessings at 20%, for the Orange element and the Indian Headstand pose respectively). Even then, a full GS3 set of buffs is very strong. I have 4 chlores equipped right now, so that fairly high Attack score (for a weak blessings week) is almost entirely thanks to that (well, and my GG pieces, and a tidbit of +20% blessing to my 4 Orange girls, but none for Headstand because that didn't match).

Now, I wouldn't recommend this particular setting for a permanent team that ignores Blessings and don't move light bulbs around every Monday. I'm spending an ungodly amount of Ymens and hours of theory crafting every Monday, and this is just what I came up with for this particular week (and again only because dot com Blessings are currently weak enough that even the couple of double-blessed girls aren't worth building my team around). But it's an example of how to do it right (or at least, optimally).

Basically, if you're going for a team based on a Pose, ideally you should only use Blue and Yellow girls with that Pose (as is barely possible right now for Indian Headstand, for those who have already maxed out the two most recent Mythics and soon the current LC girl, among others).

If you want to build a team based on Hair color, focus on Green and White girls with that hair color. Eye color, use Dark and Red girls, and so on.

3/ PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! Let's NOT make "BULBING" a thing. It sounds disgusting to my ears. "Skilled" is fine. Let's keep using that, okay? "I've fully skilled Bianca", or "after skilling all these girls" or simply say "give light bulbs to X or Z". PLEASE? :$

• Thanks 1

Right, it makes sense about the GS3 being relevant only for certain elements. I think I'll default to going for GS3 for all redheads that are White or Green and GS2 for all others. With the plan to not respec the girls it's probably more beneficient to save some bulbs on skipping GS4 for now. This way I can have more skilled girls for more types of blessings and be more flexible with the teams.

But also, with Red Eyes being blessed next week it might be good to GS3 Madame Ivanka as she will be buffed by 5 other girls, right?

Since I'm still early in this plan maybe I should respec L5 Bianca and M6 Elphiba? they're Purple/Black and I could skill them up to GS2 only for now, so I have more bulbs for their respective rarities

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

3/ PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! Let's NOT make "BULBING" a thing. It sounds disgusting to my ears. "Skilled" is fine. Let's keep using that, okay? "I've fully skilled Bianca", or "after skilling all these girls" or simply say "give light bulbs to X or Z". PLEASE? :$

I'm sorry for this abomination, I will do better.

• Hearts 1

39 minutes ago, garadron said:

But also, with Red Eyes being blessed next week it might be good to GS3 Madame Ivanka as she will be buffed by 5 other girls, right?

Since I'm still early in this plan maybe I should respec L5 Bianca and M6 Elphiba? they're Purple/Black and I could skill them up to GS2 only for now, so I have more bulbs for their respective rarities

As I said, it's a bit of a puzzle most weeks depending on Blessings. But if you're looking for a stable set of GS3 that will be as close as possible to evergreen, others (especially our currently MIA friend and my fellow mod @Ravi-Sama ) have theorized that Blue Eyes, Column and I don't remember which was the third one were among the safest bets. I seem to remember someone else building a Red Eyes team as well.

I have specific filters on my Harem right now so it's not convenient for me to check, but IIRC Madame Ivanka buffs Red Eyes, so yeah if you have a Red Eyes blessing next week she would be a great pick. If you have 5 other girls with the Red Eyes GS3, then she will not only buff them but also get buffed by them.

Next week on dot com, we will move to extremely strong Blessings, with 40% to Black Hair and 40% to Commons (although the latter matters a lot less). I haven't finalized my future team quite yet, but I always at least have a cursory look so I can play around with ideas during the week. Looking at this list, bearing in mind that only White and Green girls buff Hair Color, a few things should stand out immediately:

image.png

For instance, there are 4 buffed Mythics, but only two of them have a relevant GS3 buff. Likewise, there's a truckload of buffed L5s, but most of them will have a useless GS3 due to their element. The couple of Greens and the few Whites however will be super valuable picks.

The double-blessed C5 at the very top of the charts in terms of stats is probably too strong to ignore, and she'll receive GS3 buffs for Black Hair, but since she's Purple, her own GS3 for a zodiac sign most of the team won't have will be nearly useless. That's the kind of trade-offs that need to be evaluated every time.

Last but not least, there's the fact that you need one GS5 (and only one, or two if you count a defense team), and to say GS5s don't come equal would be an understatement. So, in general, since only Orange and White can provide Shield, the two GS3 attached to these two elements, Hair Color and Zodiac Sign, are the only viable candidates for a full optimal team with maximum GS3 buffage. You can build a team with 7 girls sharing one Pose, and it will be great when that pose is blessed, but if you want a Shield you'll have to stop at 42 buffs from GS3 (6 Blue or Yellow girls buffing the Pose, and 1 White or Orange team leader hopefully having the Pose so she gets the 6 buffs too, but not providing much with her own GS3).

38 minutes ago, jelom said:

Indeed bulbing sound disgusting, you should use the academic term: Lightbulbing

Is a light gag reflex that much better than a plain gag reflex, though? :S

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Instead of searching through this thread for some outdated information, I can only recommend to use Liliat's (now maintained by Rena) Harem++ script to check for currently possible teams right ingame. Here e.g. to check for possible black hair trait teams (next week on HH.com):

image.thumb.png.eff1ed02c8727111d1825ebe6421b4f4.png

The little checkbox at the right side is relevant to show either all girls with the trait, or only those who buff the trait with their GS3 as well. Note that I filtered by 5* girls only.

When not selecting a trait, on the right side you also see the overall amount of girls in the game which share each trait (or skill), to see which ones are generally often distributed and hence a good general/fallback GS3 trait.

Red eyes is next week on Nutaku, I guess?

image.thumb.png.ace67a98b0ad05221299bb7f792b1bd7.png

In case you own all 6 (5*) girls with this GS3, given that one slot is reserved for shield/reflect anyway, this seems quite a good option as well. But expensive to reskill every week the whole team for the blessed trait.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

hace 2 horas, Horsting dijo:

Instead of searching through this thread for some outdated information, I can only recommend to use Liliat's (now maintained by Rena) Harem++ script to check for currently possible teams right ingame. Here e.g. to check for possible black hair trait teams (next week on HH.com):

image.thumb.png.eff1ed02c8727111d1825ebe6421b4f4.png

The little checkbox at the right side is relevant to show either all girls with the trait, or only those who buff the trait with their GS3 as well. Note that I filtered by 5* girls only.

When not selecting a trait, on the right side you also see the overall amount of girls in the game which share each trait (or skill), to see which ones are generally often distributed and hence a good general/fallback GS3 trait.

Red eyes is next week on Nutaku, I guess?

image.thumb.png.ace67a98b0ad05221299bb7f792b1bd7.png

In case you own all 6 (5*) girls with this GS3, given that one slot is reserved for shield/reflect anyway, this seems quite a good option as well. But expensive to reskill every week the whole team for the blessed trait.

i recomemd get bulbs in labyrinth (because horsting no like it) but in map mode not in shop for example like the money bag (maybe in normal and hardcore mode) because bulbs and girls equipment(i want it in each battle troll) is difficult to get and change it each week is horrrible

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Megawewo said:

get bulbs in labyrinth [...] but in map mode not in shop for example like the money bag

Dude! :D You're so greedy, I get a feeling I should keep this Gif handy just to answer some of your posts...

giphy.gif

Joke aside, yes purple and especially red light bulbs are very scarce and valuable. That's a big part of the economy around them. So while of course, it would be easy to say yes to your suggestion of distributing them for free like pancakes every other day... That's not realistic in the least, sorry man.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

I am already at a point where I do not urgently need any more bulbs. I have a full team and some more girls maxed already, and since I often (need to) keep most of my blue-eyes GS3 girls in teams, it was at most 2 resets the last weeks, often only 1 or none (like the last two weeks). And 200M Ymen are not an issue anymore in 1 week, thanks to champs and selling contests.

For the record: I did get 5 mythic and 10 legendary bulbs extra every month from season pass. And I win almost all CbCs (otherwise top 4 assured) in my no-bracket-of-death. But eventually you will all be there, turning new bulbs from immediate benefit in league (and probably Labyrinth) more into a decreasing number of resets one needs to do, to keep league teams fully skilled even when you swap all girls. However, with this background, massively increasing the number of bulb drops is somewhat wrong, respectively it comes just too late now. I said very early after GS introduction that a larger free one time distribution of bulbs would have been a better request than asking for permanent large increase of drops. That dead common/rare/epic bulb currencies are however another issue, with the potential to make more bulbs available for relevant girls.

For GG this take much longer, but on the other hand it can be swapped for free (compared to resetting skills), and we have another larger source with CCbC now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Almost perfect red-haired team

Seeing this, I think I remembered wrong earlier on when I mentioned Red Eyes teams being theory crafted here before. It was definitely Red Hair. <3

Makes perfect sense, because focusing on a Hair GS3 means a White and Green team, allowing for both Shield and Reflect GS5, whereas a team built around an Eye GS3 would have to be Dark and Red, allowing for Stun and Execute in terms of GS5, neither of which is relevant for PvP.

• Like 3

Ok, so an update to my strat. Thanks to the great Harem++ script I realized I have 3 fully skilled legendaries that have definately not Red Hair. I have respecced all of them getting back 81 purple bulbs.

At this point I don't think there's a reason to respec L5 Bianca from her GS3&4 as I have a nice stock of spare bulbs for now. I will however respec M6 Elphiba after the current blessing rotation as I'm short on red bulbs and I need to keep Venus at GS5 plus have M6 Elphiba, Lenaelle and Bianca at GS2. Not counting M6 Red Battler for now since we don't know if or when she'll be back to grab. After respeccing M6 Elphiba from GS4 to GS2 I should get back 10 red bulbs and I'd be at 17 total, so just enough to GS2 M6 Lenaelle or Bianca.

This should be the end of my respeccing. Thanks to the purple bulbs I got back I was able to skill up my potential team for next week - Red Eyes and Epic. And I still have 63 purple bulbs in stock for more girls or GS4's.

image.png.9988d9282be0111e32d018d07648d47b.png

M6 Salem is there as she is blessed with Red Eyes. M6 Venus won't be blessed but she is my Shield girl by default in all weeks at this point. What I don't know is if it's better to keep Salem there as she is blessed and on top when it comes to raw power (and gives extra boost to Madame Ivanka) or should I put M6 Elphiba in her place to boost M6 Venus, L5 Aiko and L5 F&F. Thoughts appreciated :)

Edit: I forgot to write the skill situation for next week's team. It's GS5 fo M6 Venus, GS2 for L5 purple F&F, GS2 for L5 Elena, GS3 for L5 white F&F, Ivanka and Aiko. No skills for M6 Salem because her hair is not red enough

Edited by garadron
typos
  • uwu 1

53 minutes ago, garadron said:

What I don't know is if it's better to keep Salem there as she is blessed and on top when it comes to raw power (and gives extra boost to Madame Ivanka) or should I put M6 Elphiba in her place to boost M6 Venus, L5 Aiko and L5 F&F.

Just from the list of girls they each buff, I would have said easily MD Elphiba: going from 2 GS3 buffs to 4 is well worth losing a bit of raw stats.

I've checked the stats for Nutaku on Zoo's spreadsheet just in case, and I can see they're both equally blessed this week, and the difference for next week is negligible: MD Salem will just have a measly +20% from one Blessing. I'd say go for it if you can!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not in any hurry to spend Laby coins on the Laby girl(s) for now. [...]

This might change further down the line if/when one or more really good one(s) get(s) added to that queue (in terms of PvP usefulness and/or art quality, character design, kinks or any other reason relevant to me). [...]

[Switching threads from the Heavenly Blessed mega event one]

Takara, the current labyrinth girl, could maybe be useful for PvP. She's one of 4 legendary 5* girls who buffs Column pose. And that's the buff of no less than 4 mythic girls too, so it would be possible to build a 4 mythic + 3 legendary team on the Column pose with a yellow Stun mythic in the lead. (Probably Moe Bunny as I think she looks a bit better than Magical Noemy.)

I just don't know if going from 2M5L to 4M3L is enough of a boost to make up for going from Shield to Stun as the main tier 5 skill to use. Can't try it for a while as I'd need quite a lot more mythic bulbs as well as still having to complete both Takara and Navigator Selena.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

3 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Takara, the current labyrinth girl, could maybe be useful for PvP.

Of course, but not in any unique or vital way. As I said, just one Nosedive (who buffs Nosedive) Column (who buffs Column) among many.

3 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

I just don't know if going from 2M5L to 4M3L is enough of a boost to make up for going from Shield to Stun as the main tier 5 skill to use.

Definitely not. At least not in the current meta.

This is so true that my full Blue set of MG pieces that I was so happy with and felt so lucky to have assembled (and even motivated my Hero Class change, from KH to CH at the time) is almost a dead weight right now, whereas it used to be a power house of a boost in the pre-GS5 meta.

As I've said before (most likely in this here thread, but not just), aside of Blessings just too massive to ignore and that require switching to a compromise or a mixed team, Green and White reign supreme in the current meta.

Technically, Orange and Purple would be a close second, or even an equally valid combo to build a semi-permanent team around, if it weren't for the fact that it gets utterly dominated by Green and White (which is pretty unfortunate, but it just so happens that Green gets a buff vs Orange and White gets a buff vs Purple, and for dual teams, these stack).

Also technically, a Dark and Red team could have a perfect 7x7 GS3 synergy, and dominate the Green and White duo, but that means no Shield and no Reflect, which means it's not worth running at this time (Blessings aside).

Last but not least (actually answering your question ^^), the Blue and Yellow duo can definitely be used for a host of perfect 7x7 GS3 teams centered around this or that pose. And yes, Column is one of the most often cited examples as it includes the most Mythics. But this also means no Shield and no Reflect, which also means it's a weak-sauce team outside of specific Blessings.

On top of that, and that's just my own personal situation, Column is still one of only two poses I have yet to get even a single GG piece for (out of 26 Mythic pieces so far), along with Headstand (which recently became the second best pose to build a Blue/Yellow team around ^^). So Takara can definitely wait as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Column* ^^ not Nosedive
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also technically, a Dark and Red team could have a perfect 7x7 GS3 synergy, and dominate the Green and White duo, but that means no Shield and no Reflect, which means it's not worth running at this time (Blessings aside).

Aside of, if you use 6x7 or 6x6 GS3 bonus + shield and reflect. I do generally not see it so binary. Also blessings can make girls stronger if they share the trait but have a different skill/element, so that pure 7x7 teams are rarely the strongest ones. And I am quite sure that 4M2L + 1M for shield is better than 4M3L, in case of the column trait team.

Having Takara means more opportunities to build a strong team around column GS3 and more blessings bonuses at the same time, which makes an already strong trait even stronger, as base/fallback for teams. And there is no GS3 combination which has double counter bonus at least, compared to orange/purple and green/silver.

But no doubt that a 7x7 green/silver team is the strongest outside of particular blessings. Not only due to 7x7 + shield (and reflect without swapping a girl), but also since green has the strongest element bonus with shield skill. Compared to this, orange/purple has the weakest element bonus among them. While orange crit bonus is not particularly weak, it is still rng and hence cannot eliminate the chance to loose points against an opponent, compared to green and silver which both can raise the minimal points you get against an opponent.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Horsting said:

I do generally not see it so binary.

You make fair points, but then again neither do I. That's why I've said multiple times things like "Blessings aside", "aside of Blessings too massive to ignore and that require a compromise or a mixed team", or even "if you're looking for a viable semi-permanent team so you don't have to change your entire team every Monday" throughout this conversation.

Virtually any L5 that exists has a chance of being the top girl of the week once or twice in her lifetime due to Blessings. Gotta catch 'em all regardless. But some are a lot more likely to pay off regularly or even outside of strong Blessings than others.

A lot of players can't afford and/or are getting tired of spending a billion Ymens and at least a couple of hours every Monday to destroy their Phase 1 team and build their Phase 2 team from scratch. And we're slowly but more or less surely reaching the point where some semi-permanent teams are viable regardless of Blessings. By "viable", I don't mean "always good enough to compete for a top 4 in D3 with", though.

That's why I also mentioned much finer considerations like the occasional week where Mythic Finalmecia is the double-blessed monster of the week, with very few other girls coming even close to her power level, which typically makes Melodic Amelia an overnight sensation for that week.

11 hours ago, Horsting said:

But no doubt that a 7x7 green/silver team is the strongest outside of particular blessings. Not only due to 7x7 + shield (and reflect without swapping a girl), but also since green has the strongest element bonus with shield skill. Compared to this, orange/purple has the weakest element bonus among them. While orange crit bonus is not particularly weak, it is still rng and hence cannot eliminate the chance to loose points against an opponent, compared to green and silver which both can raise the minimal points you get against an opponent.

Exactly. 100% this, except that I'd rather keep saying White for the White element (especially after discussing Silver as a Hair Color ^^).

Basically, the bold move @Bobick made last week is a perfect example. Completely ignoring the weak-ass Blessings on dot com that had most of the competition invest in temporary Orange or even Orange/Purple teams, and instead building the upcoming Green/White top team for the following week way early, as it would get a very strong Blessing and maximum buffs against the many Orange/Purple teams regardless. This was just the right call all around.

It doesn't mean that you can just keep using this specific perfect 7x7 GS3 +max Shield +max Reflect team all year long and stay in top 4 with it. We could get a week of Blessings with +40% to the Red element and whatever else that would obliterate that team. And regardless, it won't stay as strong without the current +40% to all 7 team members either. ^^

But it's a step in the right direction for the meta shaping up in the coming months (or until the next game-shaking patch, whatever and whenever that is). With more and more top-tier PvP players catching up on light bulbs and the Shield/Reflect meta, and more and more semi-permanent teams becoming at least good fallback options.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And we're slowly but more or less surely reaching the point where some semi-permanent teams are viable regardless of Blessings. By "viable", I don't mean "always good enough to compete for a top 4 in D3 with", though.

Is there, on the top of your head, a way to find these semi-permanent teams, pretty please? :)

We mentioned the most important ones above. To list all those where a full L5/M6 GS3 team is possible with at least one M6, and in case with an additional white/orange M6 for shield skill and green/violet for reflect in defensive team:

• green/white element with black, pink (triple Kumiko) or red hair (+R5 Piper) 
  • orange/violet element with leo or virgo zodiac sign
  • dark/red element with blue, green, purple or red eyes
  • blue/yellow element with column, 69, doggie style or indian headstand (that one became viable just recently with the last 2 MDs)

Of course given that you own all/enough of the L5/M6 girls with the respective skill. Best to use Harem++ and check for yourself. It has a nice traits/skill filter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought that this week I'll have to use some blessed not Red Haired girls because my 6th and 7th blessed Redheads were S5 Juliette's but apparently this is a better team than using 2 best girls in terms of raw power right now.

image.png.f93b0f88c3cb7187ba281de0e1521cc8.png

Blessings on Nutaku are Blue Eyes and Strawberry Blonde Hair and I thought that using this team would give way better results.

image.png.1ba79289077e8b77c2b00e0b98a2cefd.png

But based on the predicted scores, even C5 Redheads with their buffs for Venus, Juliette and F&F seem to outweight a doubleblessed L5 and a blessed M6. And those 2 Juliette's are also buffed by a lot of the team being Leo

This system is crazy.

And while I was writing this I realized I focused on Blessings but actually, this team is even better now with 3 non-blessed girls:

image.png.09fd42d2b560b8a16ad63c939e57cec7.png

This system is crazy x2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 9:32 PM, garadron said:

This system is crazy x2

Yes and no. We're at least finally at a point where all of these extra layers of power sources and all of these different considerations and possible strategies (often at odds with one another) make for an actually varied and less predictable meta game than we've arguably ever had.

Is it balanced or ideal? No, but I'd say it's closer to that than PvP ever was in HH.

For years, the top team for any given player was just the 3 strongest L5s (matching the hero's class) they could get. The best item setup was the highest rolls you could grab in terms of RNG stats for each of your 6 Hero item slots, matching your hero's current level, most of the time full Rainbow, keeping an eye for the best mono-stat items matching your Hero class you could get. And the best boosters were always 4 cordys, with gins being a decent cheaper option, and chlores being useless (aside from very brief flukes in a few patches). AND the three classes were not even balanced! HC was the weakest throughout those years, while KH was the best for a long time, until it was eventually dethroned by a bugged and eventually just buffed CH.

The biggest and most significant source of power was Hero level, which back then also determined the max Girl Level you could have. This was the "equally good players with the best team and gear they can get? Older account wins again!" OG meta game. Arguably the worst of all time. There was nothing you could do if one or more decent player(s) with 100+ levels on you were in your league group. Utterly frustrating, repetitive, fundamentally unfair, imbalanced and uninteresting.

I'm not going to go down memory lane throughout all the many different metas we've had between the moment Kinkoid started to shake things up and the current meta, but let's just say we've come a loooong long way.

Nowadays, there are so many different things one can focus on to get an edge in PvP, and at least a few radically different short-term and long-term strategies are concurrently valid. All require a large collection, most of the L5s and M6s in the game, pretty large short-term and/or long-term investments in multiple types of resources, which still limits top tier competition to veterans and/or whales, for the most part, but still. That's infinitely better than just "older account wins" and even though whales obviously have a big advantage (especially whenever something new is added and they're on top of it way before the rest of the field), they're by no means guaranteed to dominate as veterans used to in the old days.

Plus, it's a meta game that can reward not just raw power and good play, but also planning ahead and thinking outside the box. It even allows for some amount of mindfuckery and psychological warfare. ^^ That's pretty nice and refreshing to see.

---

On 12/30/2023 at 8:55 PM, Horsting said:
  • green/white element with black, pink (triple Kumiko) or red hair (+R5 Piper) 
  • orange/violet element with leo or virgo zodiac sign
  • dark/red element with blue, green, purple or red eyes
  • blue/yellow element with column, 69, doggie style or indian headstand (that one became viable just recently with the last 2 MDs)

Good summary.

One thing that occurred to me during my time off is that teams based on a Pose or a Zodiac sign have a significant advantage over teams based on an Eye or Hair color. Not on the battlefield (it's largely the opposite), but in terms of being safe to invest in relevant M6s and L5s.

Kinkoid has almost never changed a girl's Pose after release (the few times it happened it was typically because there was an error and it didn't match their class, and always shortly after release). So if you invest in a whole team of expensive girls who buff a certain Pose, you can be pretty sure they won't destroy your investment out of the blue.

As far as I know, Kinkoid has never changed a girl's Zodiac sign after release (they might have, but it would typically have been due to a mix-up like a girl with an established sign with a variant that doesn't match the others, and certainly shortly after release as well). So if you invest in a whole team of expensive girls who buff a certain Zodiac sign, you can be pretty confident in your team members' attributes not changing overnight and ruining your efforts either.

Eye and Hair color, though? For starters, those attributes have never been consistent or logical at any given point in time since they were made relevant for gameplay mechanics. Many girls have been assigned a color that doesn't make sense for what our eyes tell us when looking at their pics, many girls should have dual colors but don't, even when they do have both colors, they only get the GS3 for one of the two, seemingly at random... And on top of that, they change both attributes stealthily on a fairly regular basis, and it's not even always to improve consistency. Like when they recently changed Neono's Hair color from Blue to Purple even though her hair are definitely (black and) blue, and not purple whatsoever. Not to mention the list of colors used as attributes is completely imbalanced and inconsistent, with some colors having a single one-size-fits-all trait and others having half a dozen different traits based on tone nuances that go beyond splitting hairs (pun intended ^^).

So if you invest in a whole team of expensive girls who buff a certain Eye or Hair color, you better keep an eye on @Yamiray's lists of unannounced changes, and be prepared for sudden changes that might completely screw up your team and/or open space for new options that were previously not viable.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes and no. We're at least finally at a point where all of these extra layers of power sources and all of these different considerations and possible strategies (often at odds with one another) make for an actually varied and less predictable meta game than we've arguably ever had.

Is it balanced or ideal? No, but I'd say it's closer to that than PvP ever was in HH.

Oh, for sure, I agree completely that while the system might seem busted it's way more interesting and fair than the PvP of old. Even though I wasn't really competetive back then as I was just casually starting and sitting in some lower leagues, thinking that PoA girls are a great value for my nubans and being happy that I managed to get and easy win in LC for my second L5 which was Bellona (first was Mizuki from sex friends).

I would also credit a huge part of its imbalance to the fact that even now a lot of people don't engage or seem to not understand how this system works. At least on Nutaku, there's a lot of free 24-25 point victories right now because people still blindly go after raw power instead of looking for any form of synergy between the girls.

Also, I have to admit that while initially I really wasn't interested in investing time in Girl Skills, I'm starting to kinda like the idea of keeping a smaller roster of bulbed 🙊 skilled girls you try to fit into each week's blessings. Like for example this week on Nutaku we have Pink Hair which is meh for me, but also Column and this gives me 3 blessed redheads I can use

image.png.ffe50362d6cef9d50fab471105640cf5.png

And next week we have Brown Eyes where there's actually 6 viable girls with that trait (although I'm missing 3 of them) and that's not counting commons which could be useful if doubleblessed probably - especially Red Battlers and Chiba for their elements.

image.png.7b8c64933669b3374c0302a25220199c.png

And the second blessing will be for Aries where I'll have another 2 girls

image.png.2db1ecb6667d35d30199f5b9a7ae5cd2.png

So a quick team idea looks like this when I'm trying to consider blessed redheads first, and white/green element second:

image.png.ad19612c4f59e8a00cd988cebce48d0b.png

Overall this is my 4th week I think of using this Redhead strategy and so far each week I had some blessed girls to use and I guess in cases when there's no blessing available for me, I'll default to the team full of white/green girls to get as much boost as possible.

I'm also doing way better than I thought I would bulb-wise with only 4 Redheads in my harem that are not skilled at all:

image.png.68aad7602ddb9a61cd5d82388d8cec98.png

I guess I was really lucky to start thinking about all of that when there was a Red Hair blessing on Nutaku and I've noticed someone mentioning that the Shield is best for Leagues. You could say that M6 Venus was my muse that pushed me towards finally engaging this system in my own stubborn way (of not respeccing girls every week based on blessings).

• uwu 1