[ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​

Ravi-Sama

Nah, still as blazing fast. I had to resort to panic mode already. Spent ~2,100 more kobans on x50s, including the cost for one-shooting them. I'm at 86% now, on my 4th SP at 3/11 (I had another couple of drops without SP active).

I should be able to complete her in two hours, but this is far from optimal, unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Hug 3

Got her! Phew!

Panic mode in the first minute of this batch (last one for me) but thankfully no SP-less drop or wasted refills, at least. I'm down to 6k kobans now (and I have 7/11 left on my 5th SP, which I'll keep handy for Noemy).

All in all, this costed me ~7.5k kobans with SPs I already had, and including easily a dozen times 48kos for quick x50s. Not cheap or very efficient, but she's worth it. Plus, at this rate I doubt there would have been a slow enough window of opportunity to make single fights and carefully time SPs anyway.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

I thought that I won't get her... had 36 shards 15 minutes ago (I started this MDR with 0 shards, it's the first time that she came since I started playing, and 14 hours ago I was with 16 shards).

I saw that the shards are going down a bit slower, so I spammed 50 fights (without having a monthly card).

I wasted about 5000 kobans, which is quite cheap! for the refills and the x50, meaning that the drop rate was quite good.

In the middle, it went to tier 3, so about 3 fights of the SP went for the 3rd tier girl... in one of the fights my SP ended in the middle... and in the end, when I need only 7 shards, I got 12 (with a new SP). So I have left only 1 use of my SP, but nevermind, I have plenty of those. Still not an expensive Mythic girl :)

She's my 12th Mythic girl, only my 2nd Sensual Mythic girl (after skipping Norou because lack of kobans, and messing with getting Sifra). It was fitting, as I just recently met her in the story (I'm gonna finish Digisekai tomorrow). As a huge big tits lover, I liked her from the first time I saw her in the story :)

I may start using x50 fights more, it went so fast and easy! Much less effort, compared to the usual manual clicking. I'm guessing that I'm rich now, getting top 15 in D3 regularly.

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Panic mode in the first minute of this batch (last one for me)

Lol, I was in Super Panic 30 minutes ago. 2 batches ago I needed a quick nap and when I woke up the light outside had me thinking the time I was looking at was in the AMs not PM so thought it was 12 hours from now which would have meant I missed getting the last 5 shards(aka 10) I needed. Thankful I was wrong and got the 5 drops I needed in this last batch. 

• Haha 1
  • GG 3

New Year Estelle is my 20 M6 and my 4th sensual

she was a tough one. even if i started with 24 shards from her previous events.

in day 01 , i did not get a lot of opportunities but i could arrive to 50 shards .

but in day 02 , i experienced a lot of bad luck streaks of 60 CP without drops. and that made her a bit expensive.

it did not ruin my chances in the next MD but it could have been better.

to get 76 shards , i used :

704 CP (169 free from regen and different rewards) + 543 refills - 8 leftovers)

SP : i used 4 but one was free from 1st SER 

kobans = 3 SP = 270 + refills 987 = 1257 kobans (7542 kobans in main server)

drop rate : 5.39%

i did not keep track of the preious 24 shard but the thing i am sue of is that i hae not used an SP.

i passed all the cp tasks of POA and i still have the rewards of th season and i still have 6 charges of the current SP so , i will wait and save everything until MD so i can use only 4 SP .

image_2023-07-28_080122528.png

• GG 4

Screenshot_2023-07-28-09-11-02-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.2a7d422624d8646c7a2ab46f0ddb1f7d.jpg

Got her! Never been so tempted to spend koban on x10 or x50. But slowly and steadily she joined the harem with like ~100 shards left in the pool. This one was a bit rough with how fast shards were disappearing. But all's well that ends well! 

10 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

i think estelle will suck a lot of players...dry of their kobans so im predicting smooth sailing for noemy

I was thinking the same. Especially considering the fact that every player who doesn't read here won't even know to expect Noemy since it (iirc) hasn't been officially communicated in the game. 

• Surprised :O 1
  • GG 4

i was wondering why they didn't just do a double mythic revival but after seeing the absolute feeding frenzy Estelle inspired i get it

out of curiosity how do you think a multiple mythic would go? would it be best to share a shard pool or seperate?

i would want separate but i doubt kinkoid would fee the same

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

i think estelle will suck a lot of players...dry of their kobans so im predicting smooth sailing for noemy

2 hours ago, Dr.Dickens said:

I was thinking the same. Especially considering the fact that every player who doesn't read here won't even know to expect Noemy since it (iirc) hasn't been officially communicated in the game.

Guys, don't go and jinx it now! 🙏 We're all thinking it, but please don't say it out loud. 🙏

In all seriousness though, ~99% of the player base never reads this forum, and a majority of casuals probably don't even pay any attention to a girl's element and would have no idea which color to prioritize even if they did.

The popularity of event girls, including Mythics as expensive and essential as they are for gameplay purposes (from our perspective) is almost entirely up to how big of a boner the 0-star pose is inducing for the average casual player. Sad, but true. We've seen this at play perhaps the most blatantly back when Mythic Titania (Green, so mid-tier for serious players) had a pretty low success in her initial MD, then they've had Ben redraw the first pose to show more tits and launched a special MDR for her barely a couple weeks after her MD, and that MDR was more successful than her MD itself. ^^

So, as much as I like joking around about Ravi, myself and others contributing to this Estelle's MDR success by telling everyone on the forum she's a top priority... Even if the entirety of ~200 people reading us regularly (counting lurkers) went for her, that's a drop in the ocean of the many thousands of active players. This MDR was a smash hit most likely because the average casual found her 0-star pose very hot, and to a lesser extent because she's a first generation Mythic who hadn't been available for over two years (but even that probably doesn't influence as many people: you need to follow the wiki or forum or otherwise check community resources at least a bit to be aware of that type of thing, and most silent casuals don't).

Noemy's MDR will probably be a bit less popular than the one we just had for Estelle, mostly because a lot of players will have exhausted their koban reserves by the time she shows up tomorrow. I'd still expect her shards to go away pretty fast, as her initial MD was quite popular so the silent masses also find her hot.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

out of curiosity how do you think a multiple mythic would go? would it be best to share a shard pool or seperate?

Either way, it would be a nightmare basically, unless they changed the system. Giving fresh batches to one girl on odd hours, and to the other girl on even hours might work. The duration should ideally be extended too.

Otherwise, whether the shard pool is shared or separate, if someone wanted to go for both girls they simply couldn't, at least not simultaneously. They'd need to rush through the first girl and then focus on the second girl, assuming there's enough time left for that.

• Like 1

Given how fast NYE shards were gone until including the last batch, we must assume that more mythics means that more shards are needed/wanted. What I am not sure about is whether non-whale players will have enough kobans to go for 3 mythics every month? Probably yes, when skipping LD girls instead or PoA/PoV bonus paths.

Of course the participating player space is not significantly changing, so some will go for one girl first, the others for the other one, so I'd expect the individual girl's shards to be claimed slower with two concurrent opportunities. However, based on art, colour, last revival etc there will be most always one favourite, which most players go first. A shared shards pool would address/equalise this. So IMO easiest/best would be a shared shards pool with doubled shards every 2 hours. If one wants to get both girls, one anyway should go for one first, the other one after having the first fully seduced. The time get shards from one batch should increase, so technically there should not be a problem to get both girls.

4 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

HH 24 kkobans left, after 600+ went to getting a mere 3 💖 shards from NYE (LAST DROP ONLY, didn't try the others bc 💖s went faster than hotcakes & free comics), 84 going to the Market to restock books to Level girls.

CXH 3 gold left, gone all-in for Wild Darkling netting 10 💖 shards to add to the 36 💖 shards from last MD.  i think my expenditure was ≈820-840 gold; +540 = 1,380-ish.  Waited till the Last Drop for best chances.

psh no MD/MDR, & normally don't care about it, just do minimal but there's 2 hot cosplay girls in the SE i want, & 2 in Seasons; sitting at 5,023 gold...

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Either way, it would be a nightmare basically, unless they changed the system. Giving fresh batches to one girl on odd hours, and to the other girl on even hours might work. The duration should ideally be extended too.

Otherwise, whether the shard pool is shared or separate, if someone wanted to go for both girls they simply couldn't, at least not simultaneously. They'd need to rush through the first girl and then focus on the second girl, assuming there's enough time left for that.

i want CXH to give more shards per drop; HH gets 5400 while CXH gets 1800.  One Third.  i think i read an old thread explaining it had to do with how many players the games had.  i'd argue CXH's playership has grown, & upping the drops is overdue.  Even if we don't get 5400 (what we want), we should get 3600 or 2700 at Least.

That said i'm 100% in agreement with DvDiv's early post; these MDRs were mighty dismal with how fast the 💖 shards were depleted.

i know i'm not what the high-rollers consider a serious player but a casual; i'm fine with that.

Wild Darkling in all probability will one day be my 1st Mythic ever, unless a weird miracle happens.  Until i get her she's the only CXH MGirl i'll 'get serious' for, with Mythic Malys a close 2nd.

Similarly, Draconic Stacy & Lunar Bunny's Mom will be the top two i'll focus on in HH.

image.thumb.png.1ac569b90179b5f120b8881f84b76167.png

image.thumb.png.6a182f155bcf9bd1be51b30c64069879.png

It's not a race; it's a marathon.

• GG 1

My Mythic White Whale was finally caught!  Estelle was finally added after a long harrowing slog through evaporating shards and Kobans rapidly disappearing into the wind through the 10 and 50 buttons. Estelle finally agreed to sit on the coach and be given candy, flowers and books by the thousands until she is ready to be called into league.   

• GG 5

I waited long for her and was finally able to get enough shards (I only had 2 before), though it was quite expensive. I don't pay attention on drop rates, number fights etc. but I started with a koban stash of ~30k and I'm down to ~18k now. One part was definitly the usage of x50 performance shortcuts, which was really required this time. On the other hand I decided to completly ignore Sandalwood perfumes to have a chance on Golden Bunnys Mom from our "beloved" Seasonal format. At least here it looks promising because I have ~3k crystals and all cards still to collect, so hopefully my plan works out. Nevertheless it was again a very expensive month for a F2P player only for collecting two girls.

Another good thing is that I'm close to having all mythics. Only Moe Bunny is missing and at least during a future revival she will not cost me kobans, because I have already 97 shards (could not finish her during her first revival. So catching only one mythic per month gives room for other events.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​