[ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​

Ravi-Sama

5 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

do you think double mythic revivals will be a thing anytime soon?

maybe sometime around when 7 stat girls get announced

We're still waiting for a mythic revival to overlap an MD.  Even LD's only really revive one old L5.  One new girl and one old.  I thought about it yesterday, in my balls thread.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:41 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Maybe a New M6/Alexa on Aug 3rd?  That could work.

It's kind of already happening in the sense that I'm currently pursuing 2 revived sensual M6s, except that they're in HH & CxH, not the same game.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

13 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Got her at her 1st revival long time ago 😉

That's easy mode. I got her on her original introduction, and there was no such thing as sandalwood perfume. :D

13 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Good luck to all who need it

Indeed, best of luck to all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 1

1 minute ago, bohammettuz said:

I got her on her original introduction

Why should I, as a Hardcore class player, go for a Charm class girl at the time NYE was released? 😉

It was before B.D.S.M. was introduced so I safed my Koban to get the Hardcore Mythics. 😁 At the time Bunna was released I hadn't enough Koban to go for her, but as Matcha was released I had enough Kobans safed.

After B.D.S.M. started to get the other, older ones too, but there are some gaps in the collection until now (like Alexa or Moe Bunny).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Why should I, as a Hardcore class player, go for a Charm class girl at the time NYE was released? 😉

It was before B.D.S.M. was introduced so I safed my Koban to get the Hardcore Mythics. 😁 At the time Bunna was released I hadn't enough Koban to go for her, but as Matcha was released I had enough Kobans safed.

After B.D.S.M. started to get the other, older ones too, but there are some gaps in the collection until now (like Alexa or Moe Bunny).

Absolutely correct, NY Estelle wouldn't have been a good pick for a hardcore player at the time.

As a charm class, I was going for NY Estelle, Radka, and a third charm girl, but then BDSM got introduced and the new goal became 7 mythics of any kind. I got to 7 total before I managed to score my third charm girl.

Someone mentioned an upcoming revival for Alexa, so I hope we both manage to fill that place in our line-up.

• Like 5

The situation on Nutaku is starting to stabilize and I could go for her right now but I'll wait until I get to tier 25 in PoA to maybe complete the whole event for the very first time.

Currently there are still 600+ shards available so I guess it's the first batch that will stay until the next one comes in. scratch that, there's still an hour to go XD

I have used some natural regen fights and stuff from PoA/Seasons to complete tier 18 & 19 thanks to CbC and I'm now at 87 shards (66 shards dropped so far), 497 nubans spent on refills and with 1 charge left on my SP. Yes, I got 2 drops without an active SP because I used 10x fight with 2 more charges and I thought it's enough only to receive 6 shards (2 drops with SP and 2 drops without within 10 fights) 😅

Edited by garadron
realized what time it is, corrected
  • Like 3
  • GG 1

MDR #23 - New Year Estelle 🔵

image.gif image.gif image.png

ezgif-2-9204739e38.gif ezgif-2-0abf20db7a.gif ezgif-2-9208eaad93.gif
Forum .gif avatars.

CP: 463 (55 free, 411 bought, 3 extra)
Drop Rate: 8.42% = (39 drops / 463 CP)

Shards: 28->100%
SP: 3 (1,620 kos)
CP Cost: 4439 kos (411 CP)
Total Net Cost: 6059 kos

Recruited New Year Estelle.  Finally, after a 2 year wait!  It wasn't at New Years, but I don't care.  She's my 25th M6, and 4th sensual.  Needed 72 shards, and had a really high drop rate, so she's my cheapest M6.  I probably used 1 SP in the past, but didn't keep track of drops/CP, and most likely used free regen.  I have the gems, GXP, and affection to max her immediately.  It's a good time to do it, w/ everyone using eccentric defenses in leagues for 2 weeks, but I could wait for a GXP contest, or next week's CbC gem day 2.  I'm missing Galatea, so I'll probably save the 9.4k sensual gems for then.

I bought CP after 18-22 hrs into the first day, when the shards lasted for 8-12 min, during 3 two hour intervals.  Didn't want to wait until tomorrow, since it seems like she's in really high demand, for good reason.  Didn't wait to get to tier 18 of the PoA either (120 CP), b/c that wasn't as high of a priority, as conveniently recruiting her.  I'm at tier 16 w/ 4 days left, so it'll still be fine.

I have Magical Noemy, who's next on the 29th, but I'm missing the new Aug 3rd M6, plus the revivals of Alexa (18%), & EM Bianca (22%).

Also recruited my first M6 in CxH.  Had a 6.7% drop rate.  I'm lvl 356 there, lol.

2 sensual M6s in 1 night. ✌🏽️

• GG 6

I was considering of going for Estelle in this revival of hers, but till now I failed to log in with even a single shard still available for me to try and get.

This, the fact that I'd have to be extremely lucky with her drops to complete her with the kobans I currently have (6700, with 4 SP available and a few CPs available from season and Hero level rewards) with basically a high risk of going bankrupt without even getting the mythic girl I aimed for, and finally a...  kind of gut feeling that I could like August new mythic way more than Estelle and Noemy... well, You know what, I think I'll pass, this time

• Hug 5

5 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I was considering of going for Estelle in this revival of hers, but till now I failed to log in with even a single shard still available for me to try and get.

This, the fact that I'd have to be extremely lucky with her drops to complete her with the kobans I currently have (6700, with 4 SP available and a few CPs available from season and Hero level rewards) with basically a high risk of going bankrupt without even getting the mythic girl I aimed for, and finally a...  kind of gut feeling that I could like August new mythic way more than Estelle and Noemy... well, You know what, I think I'll pass, this time

mb u can get some extra kobans from sex friends. and mb shards wont end on day2 as quickly as on day1 which u can easy check. also if u are able to login during night shards on 1st day stayed for 5-10 mins each reset during night
but without geting extra 2k kobans (to be 99% sure that u can get all 100 shards) i wont start spending on mythic. investing 2-6k kobans right now to finish in future rerun i feel like wasting 2-6k for nothing for next 6-12 months

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 1

I think I will give up on her. I did spend some CP rewards on her already, but no refills => 11 shards so far without SP, as tier 1 girls are still all there. The 5400 shards are still gone so fast, I think I would technically not even be able to get her without SP and without x10/x50 challenges, just as I cannot do the min still needed 1500 performances in these short time windows 😄. This is just too expensive (as free/low money spender), even for a sensual M6*. If Magical Noemy spawns on a villain I have cleared already, I'll go for her instead, else save the kobans for regular MD or an additional bonus path.

• Hug 6

Got her today (from 0 to 100%), i spend ~8400 kobans + 5 SP, and free 80 CP from SE, Season and PoV, the last 2 drops (+4 with SP), costs ~1000 kobans, but was very worth. (Edit: no girls on tier 1)

Screenshot_20230727-103357-010.thumb.png.744931864ad841cd7654fe19164b2453.png

Edited by Marc121212
  • Like 1
  • GG 6

Thanks for the hugs guys 🥰. Note that I am not too sad about this. Everyone needs to accept that one cannot reasonably get everything until a certain progress, which includes adventure progress to unlock villains, clearing at least one tier of villains, emptying Pachinko girl pools for other types of events or opportunities etc. Unless one is happy to spend tons of real money, it is a mistake to try getting each and every event girl when the personal game progress doubles the price. The kobans saved now won't run away and allow to get another girl later for a much better price. Lol, I wrote this mostly for myself, making me feel better, but it is just true 🙂. On NYE re-re-revival I'll get her for sure 💪.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Thanks for the hugs guys 🥰. Note that I am not too sad about this. Everyone needs to accept that one cannot reasonably get everything until a certain progress, which includes adventure progress to unlock villains, clearing at least one tier of villains, emptying Pachinko girl pools for other types of events or opportunities etc. Unless one is happy to spend tons of real money, it is a mistake to try getting each and every event girl when the personal game progress doubles the price. The kobans saved now won't run away and allow to get another girl later for a much better price. Lol, I wrote this mostly for myself, making me feel better, but it is just true 🙂. On NYE re-re-revival I'll get her for sure 💪.

I'm actually pretty impressed that you're going for Mythics with only 3 months in the game. I have probably stalled way too long myself to go for them, but I've started playing back in June 2020, 6 months before Bunna was released for the first time. For a long time during MD's I'd look at the girl, admire the art and continue thinking how "Mythics are not for free players".

The first Mythic I went for was Norou in February 2022. In May 2022 I decided to support the game with Gold Card and only in September 2022 I started going for MDR's as well (Arcana was my first MDR).

Although looking back I was pretty much taking premium PoA path every month wasting the amount of nubans that would pretty much get me those early Mythics back then XD

But on my own example, even with such an unoptimized play from me when Mythics were still a new addition, I'm currently only missing Estelle and the girls that will hopefully get revived in the next 7 months, so there are ways to recover most of the missed stuff in the game - unless it's the 4th girl in SB, we should just agree they never existed in the first place ;) 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, garadron said:

I'm actually pretty impressed that you're going for Mythics with only 3 months in the game.

Thanks. The ability to work from home and some over-ambitious/perfectionist play style surely helped a lot. Also the koban promotion codes from various websites floating around helped to go for some event girls and unlock some bonus paths which would otherwise have been too expensive. But with all gifts claimed now, and an expensive anniversary month, I will see if I can keep going for both (or will it be 3 from now on?) mythics every month, or whether I have to at least wait for better D3 league results. Currently I am 110 levels below the second lowest level player in D3 (329 vs 439), and just closely missed the position 60th bracket as 61th, similar last week, so 720 kobans only. As player levelling cannot really be accelerated with good strategy or activity, I simply need to be patient to score better in leagues. And similarly I need to be patient with adventure/villain progress before I am able to better/more freely choose which event girl to go for. The two bottlenecks 😄.

• Like 6

And done from 21% to 100%, my 25th Mythic girl joined the harem.

image.png.6b582ff0b8234e58165c6a3687ef1eab.png

She turned out to be really cheap for me, costing 4 SP and 591 nubans in refills. I've used up most of the combativity I had saved in PoA and Seasons as well. I'm expecting the new girl in August to be more expensive because of that naturally. And I guess this time there's no point in storing CP for the new MD becase I won't save much.

image.png.746066426f84d6cd310eb2d60bc56c2c.png

7 more to go:

image.png.f07b8fd73bf8a6e988733e32dce329fa.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 4
  • GG 2

3 minutes after Shards Drop: HH NYE from 5400 down to 753; HH WD from 1800 down to 1327...

7 minutes after Shards Drop: HH NYE from 5400 down to 0; HH WD from 1800 down to 948...  damn i Landed on the worst instances/servers...

27 minutes after Shards Drop: HH NYE from 5400 down to 0; HH WD from 1800 down to 542...

HH i'm banking HH 43 CP & CXH 94 CP, farming kkobans & gold...

gonna unleash some Unholy Vengeance in psh then take a break.  Hopefully enough thirstBOIs will get the MGirls the Legions will thin out & the Shards will start piling up on the tables.

Edited by Karxan
  • uwu 1

6 minutes ago, Karxan said:

gonna unleash some Unholy Vengeance in psh then take a break.  Hopefully enough thirstBOIs will get the MGirls the Legions will thin out & the Shards will start piling up on the tables.

🤞🤞🤞

Even I don't have high expectation to this...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19th mythic (4th sensual) for me.

I started with 7 shards from her previous revival.

731 fights with SP active most of the time (because I started with an odd count of shards, I did go without SP for 1 drop after my 1st SP depleted), 6.6% drop rate.

I will keep my 9 remaining SP charges for Noemy coming Saturday.
In the meantime, I will do Pandora fights to farm yellow gems and going closer the 3rd difficulty.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 5

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

🤞🤞🤞

Even I don't have high expectation to this...

I put on a timer to make sure I got in before the shards were done, By the time the timer went off, to the time I made it to the computer, there were only double digits left of shards left

• Sad 1
  • Hug 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Damn, I almost regret shouting from the rooftops to everyone here that Estelle is a must-have. ^^ These shards still deplete so fast with every batch, I had to start throwing extra kobans for x50s now. We've reached 0 shard in barely 4 minutes for the 21:00 CET batch (and there are only two left before I go to bed, and maybe one if I can find the time tomorrow morning, so... can't wait much longer).

I'm at 66% now, with 2 SPs fully spent and the third at 1/11 (unfortunately the second one ended in an unexpected blaze of glory in a x50 series that also came with two drops without SP). I've spent around 4k kobans at this point and I roughly counted that I must have made ~470 fights so far (including regen, league rewards, daily chests etc.). Average drop rate itself pretty good, I'm guesstimating, though I've had two drops without SP which hurts a bit.

Fingers crossed the 23:00 CET and/or the 1AM CET batch will go a tidbit slower so I can complete her without having to make x50s in rapid fire panic mode, wasting more kobans and SP charges. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Hug 3

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Damn, I almost regret shouting from the rooftops to everyone here that Estelle is a must-have.

no kidding, I only need 7 more shard drops but last few rounds I've gotten 0.  I still think I'll get her but would really not like to push it to last minute.

• Like 1
  • Hug 4

Only did x1 fights on my part but I was working from home yesterday, so easy to keep track of the next batch of shards and I could not find sleep this night.

So was present for each batch between 26th 13h CET to 23h CET where I got to 50 shards, at the 27th 3h CET with 4 more drops, then nothing until 15h CET where I did 15-20 fights with only 1 drop because I was at work, and mostly finished with the 19h CET batch where I got to 98 shards finishing with the 21h CET batch.

On the koban side of things, started with 28500 kobans before the league end, bought 2 SP, won 2880 kobans in leagues today and I'm now sitting at 24800 kobans.

So total spent is : 6220 kobans (subtracting yesterday's and today's daily kobans, +60 from monthly card), 7300 including SP.

Edited by mdnoria
added kobans spent
  • Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic