[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Leagues Redesign

jelom

Nope, PoPs 6h start when you send your girls and can be >6h when not sending enough, so this cannot be tied 😛. It is about 15:50+x*6:00 MET (at least when I checked last), and there is no other game feature with a fixed 6h schedule which does not depend on player interaction (like PoPs, market and starter girl income), is it?

I once tried to align PoPs with it, but could not hold it for long. There is regularly something preventing me from claiming PoPs exactly at their expiry, and then I do not want to artificially delay their next claim for another up to 6h just to have them back aligned with league snapshots.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

The League redesign was added in the normal update ca. 3-4h (between 9:00 and 10:00 UTC+2) before reset and so the snapshots changed to the "new start" of Leagues at this time. That would result in the ca. 15:50 UTC+2 for the first snapshot after reset Horsting mentioned.

So it's "only" the problem they started with a snapshot at they added the redesigned League to the game so all snapshots are related to the time they "restarted" the Leagues with the new design.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1