[ August 2nd, 2023 ] SE - Cosmic Anniversary

Bobick

Romero is beatabl with less than 20 tickets per stage, Whatty around 20 and the other needs 30+ tickets. Without the platinum card it's a bad chore to beat the champs.

image.thumb.png.0e8da2b731b63e749bac7c95d315db51.png

The champs are tough as nails after a while.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

I might only get the first 2 girls, and that is all, calculating the days and battle thingies. Already got bigger card on day one...and yesterday had the other card...so i have all cards to get some decent amount of fun fighting. ❤️ 

Plus getting 10 more kisses on each champion i finish, will also help. 
I think i have more fun with season events then anything else.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, bolitho76 said:

Romero is beatabl with less than 20 tickets per stage, Whatty around 20 and the other needs 30+ tickets.

But still, let it be 120 extra Xtals for bringing each champ to stage 5 once this month, is not negligible. As they do now drop girls' skill blubs, there is an extra motivation 😊.

2 hours ago, Shirow said:

Plus getting 10 more kisses on each champion i finish, will also help.

Same here, 4 down, 2 to go, and another round with all of them to finish durng KC, which should start on 17th. And then I will surely do another round til SE end. So expecting 3*6*10*2=360 extra Xtals minimum, likely more with Romero and Whaty doing one extra round.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Probably I am watching the scenery from a few light hours further away, since in my case they are still well separated.

No, it was just fixed in the meantime. For me it was distorted as well and is correct again now.

• Like 2

I'm closing in on the first girl (haven't taken any of the event's cards yet, not even the free one).

image.png

It's not looking too bad for my chances to reach the 3rd one during Bianca's MDR. The only uncertainty is if I'll have enough kobans to complete the MDR on top of the 6k for the SE cards. I barely have 6.3k right now, so it largely depends on the current league's outcome. 🙏

• GG 1

15 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I'm closing in on the first girl (haven't taken any of the event's cards yet, not even the free one).

image.png

It's not looking too bad for my chances to reach the 3rd one during Bianca's MDR. The only uncertainty is if I'll have enough kobans to complete the MDR on top of the 6k for the SE cards. I barely have 6.3k right now, so it largely depends on the current league's outcome. 🙏

I hate to be the party pooper, and tbh I did not exact calculations for your specific case as of right now, but last thursday I made an evaluation on my situation and it came out that even going all out, buying all the kobans cards + spending all my remaing kobans in CP refills, Norou likely would have been out of reach even if by some miracle I managed to win DIII Leagues this week AND next week, and currently I have a little more kobans than you (6,8K) and, probably thanks to my not-awesome luck with Blessed Elphiba and LD girls this month, I'm slightly ahead of you in total xtals currently gathered (5228, free card already claimed).

I could be wrong, and I do not know exactly either how much is mod compensation or how/when it is given out to you, but I'd say that if you aren't able to reach ~17000 kobans, on top of the 5940 you need to buy both kobans card (so ~23K total by the 2nd of September, more or less), you should start to morally prepare to say goodbye to Moon Norou or advocate hard with KK big shots to get us 1k xtals gift. Come on, it's still their anniversary celebration. What is this stingyness? Ah right, we're talking about kinkoid, my bad

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

My calculation what I'm able to reach in this SB:

At the moment:

image.png.afcce5136863cf7992c22935d288cd38.png

Expectable from natural regen: ca. 1700 points

Expectable from PoV/remaining Season rewards/PoA: ca. 450 points

The free card gives up to 465 points
The medium card gives up to 1581 points (using all ressources!)
The big card gives up to 3162 points (using all ressources!)

So an expectable sum of 12780 points.

Difference to 3rd Girl: ca. 700 points - means 7560 Koban at least on top on the 6000 from the cards.

If I could win this and next weeks League it would be doable to reach the 3rd Girl, but after this I had no ressources left for september Mythic.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

MDR STARTS TOMORROW???  *HEAD EXPLODES* 

How can this still surprise you? It's always been clear as day from the August calendar when this MDR would take place, the regular monthly MDR always takes place right before or around the beginning of PoA, aka about a week or less before the end of the month, plus I remember clarifying this for M17 in Chit Chat or another thread not even a week ago (not sure you're read that, though). This shouldn't be a surprise. It's starting exactly as scheduled and expected.

image.png

---

@Antimon & @bolitho76 Thanks for sharing. I won't divulge the amount of mod kobans I'm getting, but I can tell you a couple of things. 1/ It's credited once a month, typically on the first business day of the month these days. So there's a good chance I'll receive them on Friday the 1st of September, but if CMs are too busy it might be delayed until Monday the 4th, after the end of this SE. 2/ It's a lot less than most of you probably expect, but a lot more than a few people probably imagine. In my eyes, it's fair. Still technically my biggest reliable source of kobans.

I've been planning things without counting on that early September credit, though. It might allow me to secure Norou on the SE if it happens early enough, but it won't make a difference for Bianca's MDR either way. And I'd much rather purchase the SE cards and use all of their resources during the MDR than just before next month's MD. I'll have to make my own calculations before making a move, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll reach my goal of winning my current league as it will be key.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I remember clarifying this for M17 in Chit Chat or another thread not even a week ago (not sure you're read that, though).

Fair, & thank you.  I'll try to remember that.  i may or may not have seen/read; i can't recall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Karxan said:

trying to stay positive...

Try a bit harder (or avoid posting when you feel it's a struggle)? There's nothing disappointing or even surprising about your results in the current SE knowing how demanding and ultimately predatory this event format is, and that you didn't invest in the koban cards or otherwise spent massive amounts of kobans (let alone real money) on anything that counts for it during this particular one. Even less so knowing you've had to skip some days due to computer or RL issues.

I'm sure you meant to send a joke Ravi's way with that last line, but it doesn't really come across that way to me (maybe I'm missing the reference?). Ravi is a mod and also a regular top 4 finisher slash occasional winner in D3 now, which gives him an edge in kobans over the average F2P, but that's nowhere near enough to swim in anything for SE. By design, a dedicated F2P player can unlock the 1st girl of the SE reward track, and the 2nd one only if they invest quite a bit of kobans in the SE cards and/or a couple of MDs or other intensive koban sinks (that reward Xtals) during the period. It takes a massive extra koban investment to unlock the 3rd girl, and the 4th one is out of reach except for whales who cough up at the very least €150 on top of a ton of kobans, or the rare case of a non-whale player with a huge stash of legacy kobans from past sources who decides to burn a big chunk of it on one particular SE. Ravi is neither, so not a good example. Besides, although it wasn't in the SE thread, he already posted this a few days ago:  

On 8/24/2023 at 11:47 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I also bought the SE's cards, but recruited Galaxy Ananke (9k Xtals), so now I'm also done w/ the SE.

---
As for me, after spending the 6k on the two koban cards (also picked up the free card while I was at it) and completing this month's MD, LD, DP and MDR, this is where I am right now:

image.png

That's with just a bit over 2k kobans left. If I win my current league (last one before this SE ends) and I keep playing very close to the chest until the last day, I might not need to dip too much into my beginning of the month kobans (if I get them on time 🙏) to reach these holy rings (they call out to me... my precious! :$💍).

SE is many things, unfortunately including both some of the best art content in the game and, since the recent change in direction for affection scenes, the only complete new art series left along with Mythics. Fair, fun to play or affordable are things SE as a format is definitely not, though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

(maybe I'm missing the reference?)

Scrooge McDuck swimming thru his gold, a reference i'm sure Ravi would get; humor was more to lighten my spirits than anything else.  You're taking it too seriously.

The Pink K is what i'v e been calling the pink-red Xtals; no hidden msg/meaning.

• Hug 1

42 minutes ago, Karxan said:

You're taking it too seriously.

I don't think so. You've been hurting for awhile and I feel for you, dude, you know that right? But you have a tendency for self-pity in your posts lately as a result, as you're yourself aware. And to be clear, my previous post was just me as a fellow forum regular sharing my thoughts and impressions with you. It's not like I was reprimanding you as a mod or anything (sorry if that came across that way).

Okay, so I actually had both references, but I guess it just wasn't funny to me as you've made the joke using Ravi who I already knew hasn't done great in the current SE. I might have at least smiled had you picked a @Darkyz_ or a @govenants or even a @holymolly as your Scrooge McDuck substitute, since they're all fellow mods swimming in... plenty of things. :P (I get you're most familiar and friendly with @Ravi-Sama and I out of all mods, so it makes sense picking one of us for this kind of joke, though. It's just that we're both pretty damn poor ugly ducklings in the larger mod family in terms of budget. ^^).

PS: Please don't take it too seriously either. I'm blinded and easily defeated by a couple of toe rings on a drawing, after all. ^^

Pin on наклейки

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't think so. You've been hurting for awhile and I feel for you, dude, you know that right? But you have a tendency for self-pity in your posts lately as a result, as you're yourself aware. And to be clear, my previous post was just me as a fellow forum regular sharing my thoughts and impressions with you. It's not like I was reprimanding you as a mod or anything (sorry if that came across that way).

Okay, so I actually had both references, but I guess it just wasn't funny to me as you've made the joke using Ravi who I already knew hasn't done great in the current SE. I might have at least smiled had you picked a @Darkyz_ or a @govenants or even a @holymolly as your Scrooge McDuck substitute, since they're all fellow mods swimming in... plenty of things. :P (I get you're most familiar and friendly with @Ravi-Sama and I out of all mods, so it makes sense picking one of us for this kind of joke, though. It's just that we're both pretty damn poor ugly ducklings in the larger mod family in terms of budget. ^^).

PS: Please don't take it too seriously either. I'm blinded and easily defeated by a couple of toe rings on a drawing, after all. ^^

Pin on наклейки

Water Swimming GIF - Water Swimming Flood GIFs

That´s how I´m swimming compared to those too (especially gov) :P

(I did go for all of the girls ofc.. currently on 14,5k ish ..and norou´s somewhat of a disappointment to me tbh.. but don´t worry.. my sea will soon be hit by KK´s greed global warming too.. idk how many but it´s definitely not a lot of SB´s I can keep up with since I stopped spending anything on the game ever since they decided let´s drop all of this p2w crap)

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, Karxan said:

...bet Ravi's swimming in his Vault™ of Pink Kryptonite💎💎💎...

Nah, like Div said, I got the 2nd girl (9k xtals), and don't plan to invest more.  Sun Nike is the one I want and she's 4th, so no point.  It'd be too expensive. 

If it's less than 7.2k kos for Moon Norou by the end, then I'd consider it.  She has a dual attribute hair color (blond & dark pink).  That's my actual kryptonite.

Since you're curious, here's my current xtal counts.  I plan to get 2 SE girls in 3 games, just like w/ the PoAs.  Bought the 6k kos SE cards in each game, which is doable in a month imo, regardless of league rewards.  Need to hustle more in PSH, but there's ~6 days left.  9k xtals should be reached by tomorrow.

image.png
69... nice!

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ravi is a mod and also a regular top 4 finisher slash occasional winner in D3 now, which gives him an edge in kobans over the average F2P, but that's nowhere near enough to swim in anything for SE.

...these holy rings (they call out to me... my precious! :$💍).

High praise!

Here's a toe ring wallpaper as a reward.  It's of Ranni, 2B, and Yor (Elphiba, Norou & Cynthia).

image.png
Art by ursicagoogoogaagaa, & also usrica.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

isnt it interesting how different sexual interests can be, i find toe rings to be a big turn off but others really enjoy them

im happy kinkoid adds little touches like that even if they dont float my particular boat since i know how good it feels when they make a girl that really does it for me

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

obviously didn't spend any extra kobans just to get her

No, but you're spending real money on things that make reaching her that much easier. You tend to forget that when we compare progress.

Here's what it looks like for someone without a Season Pass or anything else from real-money purchases (and definitely not a single usable unclaimed reward left on any of the reward tracks):

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, but you're spending real money on things that make reaching her that much easier. You tend to forget that when we compare progress.

Jep that is true. A few hundred Xtals come from season pass at least, but the bulk in kiss rewards still unclaimed. PoV and PoG bonus paths also give something. In your case I think what is missing is champion kiss rewards (this was probably 200 kisses or so, much easier to get with my level/progress since champs are much weaker) and that you do not use all kisses from natural regeneration, IIRC. Ah, and I claimed some hero level fist rewards as well.

• Like 1