[ August 2nd, 2023 ] SE - Cosmic Anniversary

Bobick

Both fair points too.

Additionally, since my koban budget and resources in general are spread so thin right now, I haven't been able to afford the koban path of the current (soon to expire) PoV. My current plan is to catch it tomorrow with my league kobans (and then fingers crossed that I get my mod kobans the next day, Sept 1st, before SE itself expires).

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.5cbdb1c84179bf334c5a71499ea42903.png

Decisions, decisions...

medium card alone would bring me to 8815, 185 xtals missing. with 93 kisses in it I could get to 9k if I win everything. In case of losing some fights though, I'd still have more kisses and league fights from natural regen so I could keep my CP stockpile for MD 🤔

• Like 2

Just bought the big card and I'm stopping here (will probably get the 10k reward with natural regen)

image.png.8e62c4472b10a86d827602fc37efb1e0.png

So I now have 486 fists pooled for MD and 269 kisses pooled for KC.

First time pooling this many resources over many days/weeks. Will see how it goes.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mareeta4 said:

I'm not sure it's worth for a 5*...

(I was confused for a minute before you clarified you were speaking in "nubans" instead of what we typically call kobans on this forum ^^).

It's entirely your call, but in terms of account power a Mythic is a better catch than another L5. That said, I can relate, as the art in this (and most) SE is really strong (which makes its paywalled and predatory format all the more painful).

---

I'm almost definitely not going to get Moon Norou after all. As I feared, I didn't receive my monthly compensation for my moderation work today. So I most likely won't receive it until Monday, long after this event expires. Maybe that'll teach me to voice a critical opinion? or maybe they just didn't have the time to handle this today, and the thought of one of us mods actually relying on this didn't occur to them. Damn I miss Noacc sometimes.

image.png

Oh, well.

• Hug 6

37 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

So the question is: Should I buy a Big Card at the end of the day, spend everything except fists to get a second girl, and then spend all the accumulated fists on MD the next day? At the same time losing about fifty fists of natural regen?

i will probably buy both cards just for all extra rewards and save fists for MD, cost of fists if u buy them by card is only 15% more than normal 10.8 gold per fist. im ok spending extra 15% for event points(rewards) and extra season fights

• Like 1

I calculated: If I buy a Big Card and lose ~50 fists of natural regen, then it turns out I buy 260 fists. With a fist purchase price of ~1.8 nubans, this amount is worth 468 nubans. A total of 660 - 468 = 192 nubans will go to buy everything else, namely: 5-star girl, 186x kisses, 80x playful, 80x dominatrix, 80x submissive, 80x voyer and 120x eccentric gems, 7x 2-EPO. Is it worth it?

i bought only the big card and spent all the kisses een from season and saved ones and 1 refill and 1 league refills to get the second girl.

as always with this eent , i dont change my habits because of it thats why i dont try hard to get the third girl.

the good thing is I am super ready for the MD with 521 CP saved

image_2023-09-02_121917892.png

• GG 1

well, that was FFFFFFFFFFF Beyond FFFFFFFFFFFF...

the predatory ffffffformat is bad enough, but my browser glitched, making HH unplayable.  If i had kept my cool instead of panicking, i should have restarted the browser, then i wouldn't have this crap for the Last Hr...

image.thumb.png.e8a240aa6ade04d5aa93ec6742b2fc71.png

Hmm, a half-hour gap was not enough for two games. I decided first to pull up CxH, where there should have been enough crystals with Big card, but despite almost 200 fights in the Season, fifty points were not enough due to too many losses. I also had to buy a medium card. While I spent seasonal battles there, less than 10 minutes remained for everything else. Thank God that only the crystals from the big card were enough to get the second girl in HH. But it did not work out to receive the planned next awards.

So overall result: ~9200 crystals and 2 girls in HH for one Big card (660 nubans), ~10000 crystals and 2 girls in CxH for Big and Medium cards (5940 kobans)

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

There is no new seasonal event back to back?

I wish there were a new trend to reduce the number of events, but don't put my hopes on it.

that was part of Kinkiversary. and those seasonal event very short which made farming them a little more easy

• Thinking 1

Il y a 2 heures, jelom a dit :

There is no new seasonal event back to back?

I wish there were a new trend to reduce the number of events, but don't put my hopes on it.

If we have the same calendar than last year, the next SE will be for Halloween.

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1