[ August 14th, 2023 ] DP #4 - Sexorcised

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

In order to get PoV Lust potions now you need to level up (or upgrade) girls. Still easy. It's the easiest PoV to advance in.
On other PoV (like activity, PvE, PvP, seduction PoV) it might not be so easy.

Score points in contests during 1st Cumback contest day is super easy. On 2nd Cumback contest it's also easy.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Quite a breeze this time. I never really got stuck, just a low number of "new girl" and "get shards" objectives which I was prepared for. Some PoP objectives got me delayed, which was the only reason I could not finished in below 24h. Not a single "restock market" objective. I did not spend any kobans, just a very low number of kiss rewards and the lowest XP reward claimed from PoV, and one timeI bought 20 CP in SM shop. I cannot afford the bonus path, instead, if no MDR starts tomorrow, I'll get the PoV bonus path.

image.thumb.png.e5606152855ed02ccb786252d9f8e222.png

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 3

13 minutes ago, mini810 said:

May I know why they're going backward and not doing 5 scenes for L5 anymore? That's kind of the point of L5 girls and I'm starting to get a little demotivated by the low effort.

It's the new direction Kinkoid decided to take for affection scenes in general (with a few exceptions) moving forward. New 3-stars get a single image repeated 3 times with minor changes, 5-stars get 2 images with minor changes. Similar to the discontinued Side Quest format.

• Like 4

Stuck here for now. I won't jeopardize my chances in the league for this, and I won't have another girl to collect shards from until I either amass enough SM coins to complete Felicitas, or I start playing the Season and unlock the first girl from it (and/or the upcoming KC girl, for whom I've been stashing most of my Kisses this month so far).

image.png

I had pretty bad RNG with the mission selection, lots of "Refresh the Market" into "Buy X items from the Market" loops, and also a lot of "get half a girl" before the one I'm currently stuck at. I've spent the 6k for this, but it's a gamble. To get back on track for Bianca's MDR and girls 1 through 3 in SE after this, I really need to score high in leagues for the rest of the month.

• GG 1

Finished 3 DPs yesterday night.  Focused on HH, then CxH, and PSH.  If I got stuck somewhere, I continued in another game.  Not collecting daily mission chests, daily missions, and PoP is still vital to progressing.  I just did all of the daily missions, w/o collecting them, and saved them for when I needed them. Didn't have any duplicate daily goal chest tasks.  Also, if you unlock both reward paths, then collecting the DP's rewards aren't as ideal, b/c you just get both at once, instead of being able to choose, which of the two you really need, but it's still manageable.  If you don't have the time to focus on it, then it can be a bit tedious, but it does have 4 days in the event, so you can progress at your own pace.  I just wanted to complete it asap, whilst not spending excessively.

These are the tasks I saw.  Nothing new.  HH's PoV had a simple GXP requirement, but I didn't see that task at all, lol.  CxH was more difficult, needing CP/Tickets/Pantheon.  It was really easy on PSH, anytime I saw a PoV potion task, b/c you can just use 1 or 2 GPx10s to clear it.

Spent 411 kos in HH, 785 in CxH, and 340 in PSH.  Only unlocked the premium side in HH/CxH, since can't afford it in PSH.

image.pngimage.png
image.png

• GG 4

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, if you unlock both reward paths, then collecting the DP's rewards aren't as ideal, b/c you just get both at once, instead of being able to choose, which of the two you really need, but it's still manageable. 

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I wait until I'm pretty far on the reward track before unlocking the koban path. I've collected the first girl in two halves each for a "get half a girl" task, then I've unlocked the second path to do the same with the second girl.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

or I start playing the Season and unlock the first girl

You did not play the season until now? I reached tier 63 a few days ago from naturally generation and a few champion stage 5 rewards only 🤔. Or do you overcharge your kiss storage for KC? At least this was never required for me but simply saving all season/PoV/PoG was sufficient.

18 minutes ago, Horsting said:

You did not play the season until now?

Nope. Well, almost nope. I've been using Kisses whenever a task or mission asked me to as long as I didn't let my stash go under the 200 I need for KC. It's routine for me to do this whenever I don't know for a fact that the upcoming KC girl is one I'll get automatically thanks to my legacy HCL collection. The Season itself, at least its main reward track, hardly requires more than a couple of weeks of daily play from me anyway, and starting late is an advantage Mojo wise. I'm missing out on a bit of Xtals for SE this way, but not too much. The kobans this spares me are much more crucial in my case.

18 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Or do you overcharge your kiss storage for KC? At least this was never required for me but simply saving all season/PoV/PoG was sufficient.

I always keep all the Kisses, Energy and, as much as possible, Fists from the reward track(s) of Season and any coinciding PoV or PoG for POA instead. Just like I save any and all PXP rewards I can for LC Day 1.

• Like 1

For CP I see the point, as least once all villains are otherwise cleared. But what for do you need to store energy? And did you ever need to invest kobans for kiss refills to get a KC girl? As said, I never needed this:

• The very first KC girl I faced in May was completely unprepared with zero stored rewards: I always claimed everything immediately. And I got her to 90 shards.
  • Second KC girl was better, but not fully prepared, but got her easily.
  • 3rd I thought I would not be able to get, because I used all kiss rewards to get the 3rd girl in SE. So there was only a very small amount left from newly reached tiers of PoV and PoG. But I did get her, not even that close, because I claimed 3 or 4 champion last stages. I did prepare for this a little, brought the champs with kiss rewards unlocked to stage 4 before KC start.

I agree that reaching season tier 63 is trivial, and one can use all its rewards with max benefit after KC as well. But at least with SE to me it seems to be a unnecessary loss of Xtals: 24*16*2 = 768 from natural regeneration over 16 days. If you want to get the 3rd girl, not getting them will surely be much more expensive than buying a few kisses for KC, which I still cannot believe would be ever needed.

• Thinking 1

To each their own. As I've already said, I don't waste my Kisses rewards from Seasons and any other reward track that will be active during PoA. It's super useful for any and all PvP tasks. without burning those rewards, hell yeah you need a lot of kobans to get the KC girl. She's up for 2 days and you need 200 Kisses to secure her; you don't get anywhere near enough from natural regen. Plus until the recent light bulb patch forcing me to fight my regular champs continuously again, it had been years since I had bothered cycling through them for Kisses (or Ymens, or any reason really; the "girl on champ" thing during CE and OD is a trap imho).

Energy as well, that's the main reason I keep those rewards for: gigantic "burn several days worth of Energy regen" PoA tasks (that plus obv I've long caught up with the main adventure and I've completed all the now discontinued Side Quests, so most of the time Energy is useless to me. I regularly have to burn it in chunks of 60 on champion tickets for tasks anyway.)

This looks like another early/mid-game vs very late-game perspective thing.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Surprised :O 1

Yesterday it was utterly awful: I got stuck at 75 points total. This second day of event offered a much better rng in tasks, and I was able to climb up to 590 potions super easily. Now I have to wait for tomorrow morning. 

I like Shegobara, and I'm super happy she's the free one. Maki's parody on the other hand, I don't want to say it is straight up bad, but I like her significantly less. This plus the fact she'll have basically only two affection scenes, makes me more than happy to comply my previous statement about DPs: don't pay too much attention/invest kobans in this quintessential rng shitshow unless the two girls are outstandingly gorgeous

• Like 1
  • GG 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

hell yeah you need a lot of kobans to get the KC girl.

But why was I able to get her easily without spending any kobans and 90 shards in early game completely unprepared? Season alone gives 175 kiss rewards, which alone would already give you the KC girl. And thanks to natural regeneration, PoV, PoG, this time SE and DP + champs you'll only need a fraction of this. I also finished PoA last two months about a day before it ended without ever paying for kisses. And with the 200 kisses you forgot leagues. Of course league performances drop less shards, but when they do, they can be more than 1. I also never fought boosted opponents the last two KCs, but there are always at last enough unboosted opponents to clear the storage at league start, and a few more over the two days?

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Energy as well, that's the main reason I keep those rewards for: gigantic "burn several days worth of Energy regen" PoA tasks

Similarly, season rewards only are already more than one needs for all PoA energy tiers. And then PoV and PoG comes on top + natural regeneration. Those were never an issue. DP could burn some indeed. I was lucky this time, with only 2 energy tasks so that I didn't need to claim anything for it. Last time those caused quite a major delay, but a delay only since energy regenerates sufficiently fast.

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've completed all the now discontinued Side Quests, so most of the time Energy is useless to me.

Ah right, that is a good reason, of course. At least now you have an advantage through this, getting more bulbs from champs 😊.

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This looks like another early/mid-game vs very late-game perspective thing.

Not sure: There are no additional kiss rewards and surely not more KC shard drops in early/mid game. And I unlocked the champ kiss rewards just recently, so this is also limited in early/mid game. In mid game at least it is easier/faster to finish champs, but as said, I only needed them last tune when having zero kiss rewards from seasons left.

I'll try to do some notes this time to better know how many kisses I needed and where I took them from.

• uwu 1

29 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Season alone gives 175 kiss rewards, which alone would already give you the KC girl. And thanks to natural regeneration, PoV, PoG, this time SE and DP + champs you'll only need a fraction of this. I also finished PoA last two months about a day before it ended without ever paying for kisses.

Where it's not an early vs late game difference, it just comes down to personal preferences, play styles, patience, availability (and also possibly F2P vs P2W in case you're paying a monthly subscription that makes champs super easy and "koban free", which I don't, but I don't remember for sure if you pay for that or not).

I absolutely hate finishing PoA at the last minute and getting stuck at various points while it lasts. I like to have more than enough of each resource needed stashed up so I can align the tasks strategically and go through the reward track in 2-3 days tops. It also depends on what we each call "finishing the PoA", ofc. In my case it typically means literally unlocking every last reward. Some players stop a few tiers before that (and the last few tiers are by far the most demanding).

29 minutes ago, Horsting said:

And with the 200 kisses you forgot leagues. Of course league performances drop less shards, but when they do, they can be more than 1. I also never fought boosted opponents the last two KCs, but there are always at last enough unboosted opponents to clear the storage at league start, and a few more over the two days?

1. I'm not forgetting about league drops, they're just irrelevant and purely a bonus if/when they happen as far as I'm concerned. The drop rate from leagues is 10% (or possibly lower, I don't think we had a lot of data sharing projects on that, but that's an estimate that always worked for me) for a highly RNG-dependent 1-4 drop range. In season, it's a 50% drop rate for a fixed 1 shard drop, so 200 Kisses more or less guarantee the girl.

2. I play leagues very competitively whenever I can. Just like I haven't exchanged league points for finishing the DP reward track earlier, I never make sub-optimal league refills just to try and grind KC. And again, I'm not just using my league token regen daily as if these were Fists or another commodity with no strings attached. By default, my league tokens are at 15/15 unless and until I have fights I want to make for the league itself. That's another difference between us, I think.

Anyways, we're getting a bit off topic for this DP thread. ^^ To each their own, and your mileage may vary.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

and also possibly F2P vs P2W in case you're paying a monthly subscription that makes champs super easy and "koban free", which I don't, but I don't remember for sure if you pay for that or not

Not for the champs, but I buy the season pass, which is needed for the 175 195 kiss rewards. I forgot about that, which makes quite some difference: Overall rewards are btw 195 kisses, but only 47 from free path.

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyways, we're getting a bit off topic for this DP thread. ^^ To each their own, and your mileage may vary.

Right. I'll post my stats from this KC in the respective thread, ones finished, so we can check back then, if at all.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

OK got it!

1.jpg.872af785b3ecb65dcaf248b4148992d1.jpg

Due to the repetitive tasks on the first day (see above), this was a bit more difficult than expected, requiring 2.5 days, 1 market restocks, and 2 passes of same restocks (because it's cheaper)
However, the bonus was getting all the girls needed for the Orgy Days. They were really few, 3 or 4.

2.jpg.e3a89d8401b189e47916caa0d0037bb3.jpg
Also, the passage in CxH was a little earlier and easier. Of course, the system has really screwed me up with the tasks dropping out every other time to spend energy, which is why I didn’t move very far on the first day, but then everything went easier and I didn’t even need to spend gold bars (kobans in CxH)

3.thumb.jpg.f784916357732c87a895b47b6649d081.jpg

I bought a paid path in both games to get a second 5-star girl and more gems (450 of allgems is quite a good help in today's CC)

• GG 2

I wasn't very lucky with the tasks this DP (had use 160 energy 3 times), and I was also set back by using multiple devices, which has made my progression on my computer by a couple of hundred points, to the position it was on my mobile phone 😭

I sent a ticket to the support stuff, but I'm not expecting much, since I moved a lot forward since then. I should still finish the DP on the 3rd day.

image.png.d906bfceb4387a7107f6fbd23d6d09cb.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's the new direction Kinkoid decided to take for affection scenes in general (with a few exceptions) moving forward. New 3-stars get a single image repeated 3 times with minor changes, 5-stars get 2 images with minor changes. Similar to the discontinued Side Quest format.

Well, hope they'd reconsider in the future. At least the recent girls in CxH including this DP still got 5 scenes.

Guess it's time to shift my focus onto mythic girls, do they still get 6 scenes...?

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, mini810 said:

Guess it's time to shift my focus onto mythic girls, do they still get 6 scenes...?

Yes. And there's one other specific event format with L5s that should also keep full affection scenes done the old way (guess which one ^^). These are the only exceptions that have been mentioned to me.

• Like 1