[Solved] Getting ANY New Fist, Kiss, etc. Resets the Regen Timers

430i

I tried it multiple times, both by cashing in some free combativity from PoV/PoG as well as manually refilling for cobans. In all cases I had 0 combativity and only refilled a small amount 3-5. In all instances however the refill timer jumped back to 30mins, even if it was previously down to only few minutes. I can see the new timer both after reload, as well as on a different device.

---
Addendum (sorry dont have permissions to edit my posts):

This also happens when claiming the daily chests and it is independent of the current combativity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the report. I can confirm it's the same thing on my end, so it's likely a side effect of today's patch.

My timer went from 22 mins to 30 when I refilled a single Fist with kobans, going from 2 to 3 Fists.

@Tohru - Kinkoid @Luna - Kinkoid (I'll make a bug report for Sandman if this hasn't been reported by another mod already, once I reopen Discord, so probably not today, but keeping you in the loop so you can also please keep the forum in the loop). Thanks.

--- 

37 minutes ago, 430i said:

Addendum (sorry dont have permissions to edit my posts):

I don't see any restriction on your forum account. Besides, even players who have the mod-approval restriction for making a new post can still edit their own posts. I've compiled your two posts for you, but this seems weird. What happens when you select "Edit" in the three-dot menu above your existing post?
image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

Maybe I didn't quite understand what you are talking about, because English is not my native language, but it seems that this problem has been around for more than one week. And not only with CP, but with all other replenishable resources. When receiving at least one unit (no matter how), the timer for receiving from the maximum time is visually displayed. When the page is refreshed, the real timer is shown. Also, when receiving some resources, the receipt is visually displayed by 1-2 units more than the actual increase. Refreshing the page also shows the correct values.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What happens when you select "Edit" in the three-dot menu above your existing post?

I only see "share", no "edit".

My account has been broken ever since I became "Meme Lord". I wasnt even able to post in the beginning, I had to create a support ticket for that. Then I had to create a ticket to be able to react to posts. I am still missing a lot of functionality - attach images, edit my posts and God knows what more, but I aint creating a ticket for every single thing.

• Surprised :O 2

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Maybe I didn't quite understand what you are talking about, because English is not my native language

I can confirm that. The visual issues you're referring to have been known for weeks indeed and Tech has started fixing or working on fixing some of them already. This is a completely different and new real issue, not a visual one.

If you receive even a single Fist from any* source right now, it kills your natural regen timer and resets it to the maximum duration of 30 minutes. And it's not visual. So, if you were 1 minute away from getting a free Fist through natural regen when you happen to get a Fist from claiming a reward or whatever, this effectively takes away one Fist from you. For real, not visually.

*I've confirmed it for a refill using kobans in my previous post, but I've also observed the exact same thing for just getting a Fist as a reward from the SM grid, since then.

3 hours ago, 430i said:

My account has been broken ever since I became "Meme Lord".

I guess with great power comes great responsibility, my Lord. ^^ (Seriously though, this sounds pretty annoying, my compassion to you).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you receive even a single Fist from any* source right now, it kills your natural regen timer and resets it to the maximum duration of 30 minutes. And it's not visual. So, if you were 1 minute away from getting a free Fist through natural regen when you happen to get a Fist from claiming a reward or whatever, this effectively takes away one Fist from you. For real, not visually.

OK, now I understand. Yes, checked it by myself - it's true.

• Like 1

The same is true for kisses: I used all kisses today, had 11 minutes left for a new one from natural regeneration. Then claimed the free daily shop rewards, got the 1 kiss but timer reset, i.e. I just got 1/6th of a kiss in fact 😒.

So when claiming those little 2-5 kiss and CP rewards from PoV and seasons, one must not take care to do that when the timer is close to zero. Pretty problematic, I hope it is fixed soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

They seem to have fixed the long time pending league refill bug: When doing a refill of 1 fight, the timer is now reset to 35 min, but the correct amount between 1 and 13 kobans considering the previous timer status is charged. Before this change, the timer was not reset, although only a reduced koban amount was deducted.

Typcially KK, every else seems to be broken now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bobick said:

They seem to have fixed the long time pending league refill bug: When doing a refill of 1 fight, the timer is now reset to 35 min, but the correct amount between 1 and 13 kobans considering the previous timer status is charged. Before this change, the timer was not reset, although only a reduced koban amount was deducted.

It was the same for all energy type refills (energy, CP, kisses as well) that one was charged partially while the timer was only visually reset until page reload, which was vulnerable for abuse. Indeed this has now been fixed. But resetting the timer as well when claiming rewards of course is a much worse bug introduced at the same time.

Actually I do not get why there is any timer reset. Just leave the timer as it is and charge fully unless the storage gets full. If one wants to be kind, charge partially only for the last part of the refill according to timer state. This also makes it easier to keep the time until each resource gets maxed aligned with reset: I usually only use resources up to the point where natural regeneration would fill them just after next contest reset/start, so I always start with maxed storages into contests. If now every refill (and unintentionally every single reward claim) resets the respective timer, I always need to recheck how much I can use, instead of just using the exact amount I just claimed/refilled.

• Like 3

Hello,

today I collected my kisses from Sultry Mysteries, Path of Valor and the Double Penetration Event. Every time I collected some kisses, the timer on the Season page resets to 1h for the next kiss generated by time. I did not collect more than 9 kisses because I did not want to reset the timer.

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Ongoing Known Issues] Getting ANY New Fist, Kiss, etc. Resets the Regen Timers
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  1. Merged @Mongooo's thread with the existing one opened by @430i in Bug Reporting. It's the same issue, it's just affecting more things than we initially noticed.

2. Pinned, renamed and added tags to this thread so we avoid further dupe threads and it's visible enough in Bug Reporting for everyone (hopefully).

3. Good to know it's been properly brought to Kinkoid's attention and they're working on it.
  • Thanks 2

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Yep, confirming some more, we're aware of the issue and investigating. Thanks to everyone who brought it to our attention! 🌻

On 8/16/2023 at 11:52 PM, 430i said:

My account has been broken ever since I became "Meme Lord".

Sounds like they just used the wrong template to create the new user group "Meme Lord".

Instead of "Standard User", something like "Guest" or  "not activated", any kind of restricted account.

Shouldn't be much of a problem for any Admin to have a look at those things and set them back to normal, or if that might be to much tinkering, just create a new group with the Standard settings, and rename that.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, swavolt said:

all good - but energy getting and using allways broken - timer resets to 7:30 if acting

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but the issue isn't fixed. I just took a few Kisses from a reward track and my timer immediately returned to 1 hour.

• Like 1

hmm -i tried it and its good - kiss timer 43 min - using is good 42 min

but your right with getting kisses - than it resets to 1h

i only said using is all good except energy - there it also reset the timer

Edited by swavolt
  • Thinking 1

This is so nasty, I ALWAYS forget about it, and again just now used the legendary days gift code and wondered why the "Full at" timer just moved 4 hours forward. Same with shop free deals, I always claim them at the wrong time, and silver card reward came as well when the timer was nearly at zero ...

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, swavolt said:

hmm -i tried it and its good - kiss timer 43 min - using is good 42 min

but your right with getting kisses - than it resets to 1h

Then you misunderstood what the issue was (or maybe you are or were experiencing ANOTHER issue on top of the one this thread is about).

USING a Kiss, a Fist, a "Condom" (League Token) etc. has never caused this issue for me or for anyone else I discussed it with. It's always been about GETTING a Kiss, a Fist, a Condom, etc. THAT's what resets the timers when it shouldn't (and it wasn't the case before this week's patch).

You're the first person to mention having timers reset when you USE stuff. You're also the first person to mention this issue for Energy specifically. I'm not experiencing it for Energy myself, but for pretty much everything else that has a timer.

Can anyone else please confirm if you're experiencing the extra issue(s) Swavolt mentioned?

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're also the first person to mention this issue for Energy specifically. I'm not experiencing it for Energy myself, but for pretty much everything else that has a timer.

When getting energy, e.g. from shop daily free deal, it is the same issue. Just more difficult to see as of the short and non-round timer. Generally, when using stuff, in the very first moment, the timer visually appears to reset, but as fast as the page reloads, the timer continues where it was. Since the page reloads automatically after any villain or PvP fight, but does not when progressing in adventure, I guess this looks like energy had a "use" issue, but it has not.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Solved] Getting ANY New Fist, Kiss, etc. Resets the Regen Timers
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and locked this topic