[ August 19th, 2023 ] MDR #27 - Alexa 🔴

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.png

You have until the 21st of August to face Edwarda and seduce Unit 4L3X4 (Alexa for short).
Created to be the ideal sex robot, she ended up being so flawless that she was instantly recruited to be an intergalactic diplomat and represent humankind in front of extraterrestrials.
Do you think you can satisfy her plenipotentiary pussy?
Take her for your Harem if you haven’t already!

Alexa 🔴 - a parody of Cortana from Halo: The Fall of Reach.

• Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

I've always liked her art and parody.  She'd be my 27th M6, and 4th eccentric.

I had 18 old shards.  On the other end of the luck spectrum, I got 3 drops from 9 CP.  33% drop rate ftw! 🍀

I checked Alexa's tier 3 girl skill.  It's pink eyes.  The only other Dom/Ecc L5 w/ that is Sai.  Two other M6s, M Bunny & LN Jezebel, & 15 L5s also have pink eyes, but aren't Dom/Ecc.  Even if she's not useful atm, I'm sure she will be eventually, via blessings. 

I'll wait until tonight to begin spending kobans, then get her tomorrow.

I'll wait for Elder Magus Bianca's MDR, to buy the 6k kos SE cards.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

She was my very first Mythic back in the day. Bear in mind that back then we still had the old battle system and only girls matching the Hero's class mattered, so as my class was KH back then, like most non-whales I only went for the KH Mythics. Also like over half of the Year One MD girls, she didn't have an Element back then and they slapped one on her retroactively.

EDIT: Then BDSM and Elements got introduced, CH players struck gold with Blue slapped onto Estelle, HC players got Dark on Matcha, while us KH players ended up without a single top-tier color Mythic initially.  I think the very first MD where we knew what we were getting into beforehand was one of the two consecutive Green ones, either Golden Lupa or High Mage Arcana. I distinctly remember the very first Mythic with a strong color I went for knowingly was Royal Housemaid.

Anyways, glad those missing out on her get a chance to go for her for the first time in ages. For me it's just going to be a few extra MPx1s from my routine PvE fights.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 1

I have 15 shards from her previous events.

she would be my 22nd M6 and my 3rd ecentric.

I have enough kobans to go for the and for the next MD . i got 3 drops from my first 40 CP.

I have not xp Yesette to level 750 yet as i am constantly lacking of GXP though i have enough red gems to upgrade both.

I already have bianca and i cant reach the third girl in the SE so i wont buy the cards in this event . i ll buy one eventually at the end of the month if it helps me to reach the second girl and save the CP for the next MD.

good luck for everyone.

• Like 3

0 shards from past events & recent events have me down to 5 kkobans, ha-ha!  i'll have 155 soon!  i'm farming pvp for CP.  shame it takes x50s to flirt with her... & the event ends before the weekly CP Gift...

Not too off-topic, i hope, is E3 Anniversary Alexa in Epic Pachinko or Mythic?  Or Both?

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

She was my very first Mythic back in the day. Bear in mind that back then we still had the old battle system and only girls matching the Hero's class mattered, so as my class was KH back then, like most non-whales I only went for the KH Mythics. Also like over half of the Year One MD girls, she didn't have an Element back then and they slapped one on her retroactively.

For the same reason she of the first 3 mythic since I couldn't handle mythic back then I worked harder on her. so when the first 3 returned is was like 1st only had 12 shards head start 2nd only had 10 but today for her had 46. so made getting her much easier then the other 2.

Also some interesting trivia I notice today on Alexa which I wounder if its a coincidence or if that influenced her name. Her Ref ID is 434(back end system) and her Unit name is 4L3X4(profile name) so that covers the numbers, The L could be from her Zodiac and the X could be meany things

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

is E3 Anniversary Alexa in Epic Pachinko or Mythic?  Or Both?

Neither on dot com, but I think you play on Nutaku, so she might be on rotation in MP over there? If you're asking if she's in either pachinko pool in general, she's in the MP pool as all past CE girls are. Only EP girls are in the EP pool (which is also included in the MP pool, but the reverse isn't true).

You can check this (or any similar question) for yourself just on the wiki, you know? (It does say she's available for August Orgy Days, but this month we didn't get one, as the OD we got was instead for July girls, though).

• Like 1

MDR #25 Alexa 🔴

image.gifimage.gifimage.png

CP: 838 (38 free & 800 bought)
Drop Rate: 5.25% = (44 drops / 838 CP)

Shards: 18->106%
SP: 4 (2,160 kos)
CP Cost: 8,640 kos (800 CP)
50 CP Skips: 11 (528 kos)

Total Net Cost: 11,328 kos

Got her 2 hrs before the server reset.  The shards lasted for ~23 min.  Had 18 old shards, so only needed 4 SP.

On 8/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

She'd be my 27th M6, and 4th eccentric.

She was my 4th most expensive M6, and 5.25% is my worst drop rate so far, but I don't really mind, b/c I got her fairly easily, and don't have to worry about scarcity later tonight.  That's what I get, for bragging earlier, about my 33% drop rate, from 9 CP.  Used 11x 50 CP skips, w/ 288 CP of single fights in between, to avoid wasting SP whenever I saw it was low.  Ended up getting 6 drops w/ my last 50 CP skip, for a whopping 12 shards, when I only needed 6 more shards.

I'm ready for EM Bianca's MDR as well.  Hopefully, no delays w/ that one.

Have the gems for both of them, but as usual, I'm low on GXP and affection, so maxing them will have to wait.  I should farm Dom gems for Matcha's revival next month.

image.png

image.png
Made a Quad Wallpaper w/ art by: kluverdesigns, imp, luminyu, imdrunkontea, monori rogue, blackfuryart, aroma sensei, logan cure, dandon fuga, & rasmus the owl.

ezgif-1-e8db8dba55.gif ezgif-1-c5a81870c7.gif ezgif-1-9099bce448.gif
Forum avatar .gifs.

• Hearts 3
  • GG 4

Here is my 22th mythic, 2nd eccentric, girl.
Good drop rate (after the really bad drop rate on Elphiba at the start of the month).

50 Shard drops 6,86%
535 Ymens 73,39%
25 Gems 1 3,43%
35 Gems 2 4,80%
47 Mythic orbs 6,45%
37 Tickets 5,08%
729 Total 100,00%

• GG 5

I got Alexa . i had 15 shards from her previous event.

unlike the recent MDs and MDRs, she was pretty cheap; i felt that i had a good drop rate

I used :

588 CP ( 70 saved +  70 regeneration + 448 refills)

cost : 4 SP + 448 CP = 360+ 770 = 1130 nubans (6780 kobans)

drops 43 drops . drop rate 7.31%

image_2023-08-21_061323049.png

• Hearts 1
  • GG 3

I got my 27th Mythic:

image.png.1f007f098d5ae7f532208fbf085341a0.png

free regen gave me 5 more shards (3 drops) from 93 to 98 and I had to buy 7 more CP for the last 2 shards.

image.png.06574c7cafb71a928e803c6d70dd322c.png

image.png.76f91016aa75a9818845816cb59551d9.png

a bit more than my avarage M6 overall but actually a bit less than my avarage MDR which in gerenal are more expensive as I don't have save CP for them.

Alexa was the last Mythic I could use x10 fights on as my Gold Card expires in 3 days and I'm not buying it again unless Kinkoid gives us back the proper affection scene treatment. Yes, I know I keep repeating that in so many threads, it's just my naive hope that someone from KK will understand that they're losing money by being greedy. Unless whales play this game for PvP and RPG elements, then I guess KK won and can break the game even more for them lol.

I'm now missing only 6 Mythics but from what I understood from datamining shared in chit chat, they are not going to be revived in the coming months?

image.png.89102f99cb892ea03c4da82e033ce556.png

• GG 4

image.png.41cc86029fb95951f48d6b3bfe0c07b7.png

Started in this event with 27 shards, so only needed 37 drops to get her.

I used 291 combativity natural regen and event rewards (DP, PoV, PoG, SB, OD redeem code). On top I needed 9 times x50 refills so another 450 combativity.

After a bad start it seems to go better and until the last 4 drops I was at ca. 500 used combativity. A bad streak of 123 combativity to get the last drop was the last step to make Alexa to the most expensiv Mythic I had ever.

@garadron In case of the missed Mythics: you are right. There is nothing known if and when they will revived. Something I wonder about since months. There is money laying aroung for KK and they don't think about to revive girls which will surely make a good amount of money to KK.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 5

rL sucKed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delaying my playtime until the Last hr before reset, barely got minimum dailies done then tried getting shards, Alexa Shards Remaining: 0; Mythic Lupa had 11xx, but page got stuck Loading, FhFFhF me...

/Le sigh...

• Hug 3

6 minutes ago, Karxan said:

delaying my playtime until the Last hr before reset

You are aware that for MDR the last chance to get shards is 2 hours before reset? 😉
At this time also the last shards did not last long.

Got her with 871 CP:

• Gems: 42+51=93 => 10.7%
  • MPx1 orbs: 69 => 7.9%
  • T3 girl (switched to T3 after my 4th SP ended): 5 drops, 8 shards
  • Alexa: 100 shards with 4 SP, 56 drops => 6.4%. After I forgot to reboost an SP somewhere in the middle, I decided to skip the last, collect some extra T3 shards, Xtals and PoL.
  • Tickets: 37 => 4.2%
  • Ymen: 611 => 70.1%
  • GG 5

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 19th, 2023 ] MDR #27 - Alexa 🔴
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic