[ September 1st, 2023 ] CE - Horny MILF Street

Ravi-Sama

#Horniest -> 5 kisses  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Tense Bunny's Mom (9 DMs)
    • Refined Janine (Ninja Spy)
    • Teaching Virginia (Karole)
    • Talisman Azumi (Pachinko)
    • Ass-ass-ination Kuruva (Pachinko)
    • Cooking Kanako (Champion Ryu)
    • Eri (Seasons)
    • Natalia (Seasons)
    • Apron Clarisse (PoV)
    • Delicious Delicia (Premium PoV)
    • Mira (CC Ezekiel)

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Horny MILF Street CE
Tense Bunny's Mom 🔵 (9 DMs) - 8th variant.
Refined Janine 🔴 (Ninja Spy) - a parody of Masaki Kurosaki from Bleach.
Teaching Virginia  (Karole) - a parody of Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII.
Talisman Azumi 🟢 (Pachinko) - a parody of Kushina Uzumaki from Naruto.
Ass-ass-ination Kuruva 🟠 (Pachinko) - a parody of Irina Jelavić from Assassination Classroom.
Cooking Kanako 🟡 (Champion Ryu/Pachinko) - Darla's mom, a parody of Delia Ketchum from Pokémon: The Series.

image.png

Season of Victory
Eri 🟢 - a parody of Rapi from Goddess of Victory: NIKKE.
Natalia 🟠 - a parody of Mihara from Goddess of Victory: NIKKE.

PoV - PvP Fights
Apron Clarisse 🟢a parody of Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters.
Delicious Delicia 🔴 (Premium) - a parody of Jean Elaine "Dark Phoenix" Grey from Marvel Comics.

Club Champions
Mira 🟡 (CC Ezekiel) - a parody of Pecorine from Princess Connect! Re:Dive.

image.png

Reminder to collect the monthly reward of 180 kos and 3 EPx1s.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

i wuz gunna say, i'm stuck fighting the Chadilcious Chadastrophy, but he apparently expired and Ezekiel has returned, but the girl with him is Sofia...
i geuss i gotta clear his rotation roster to get to the New Girl? [Ravi Edit: Yes.]
Can we call this Agents of M.I.L.F.?

i see rosso/kk is DDooubbling DDown on Hyper-DDeformed KKanakko...
Oh well...
i guess being smarter/professional is too hard for them?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
[Ravi Edit: Yes.]

21 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

why of all things are her huge breasts what people dislike?

While 'i' don't dislike them personally, i understand & sympathize with the objectors.  Kanako is not a parody of Delia Ketchum, but a parody of a parody of a caricature of Delia Ketchum.  Fans of Pokémon: The Series are understandably upset/offended.

Really, any self-respecting professional should/would know the difference.

• Like 1

CE and especially Season have very promising art by most of the best artists they have these days.

Of course, we'll have that much less of it to enjoy as the Affection Scenes NERF is unresolved as of this writing. We did get a soft announcement slash promise by a CM on Discord that changes would be made further to the backlash against the new format with a single drawing barely edited from slide to slide, but there's no ETA or details on what changes we can expect, so probably more of a compromise than an outright return to what we had before. And almost certainly not noticeable right away, since there's a structural delay as they need to create content weeks or even months before release (which is perfectly normal and understandable, to be clear).

The PoV girls have fairly weak art in comparison (or compared to the previous PoV, which had very good art). The Clarisse variant especially feels a bit rough or even rushed.

And I'm just not a fan of the character design, color scheme and art style of the new CC girl. To each their own and all that, I'm not saying it's bad art, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm not familiar with the source material but I take it it's some kind of magical girl (slash manic pixie) cliché revival. Not my cup of tea either.

Anyways. Good luck have fun this month if you can, folks.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

They can't even bother making the little mission image anymore, I fell like they have hit the I don't care anymore stage. Soon the orgy days will have the same image over and over and will just look odd. If they don't want to put in the effort anymore maybe they should just change the classic event to the old revival and just pick a random old CE and replay it in full. Then they would have more time with making girls for other events look better. But I kind of had a feeling that the more girls they pushed out a month the lower the quality they would end of having as they would not be able to keep that up forever and that does seem to be what is starting to happen more and more. I hope they find a way to come to a better balance as I think both the players and the artists are both burnt out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hug 1

even with 8+ girls with 130k to 150k i still cant get through the champions even when i fight them all day

i was just so curious on how high the levels could get, then i stopped but with my huge ticket backlog im back to doing champions 50+ times a day on my days off

just wondering how much stronger can they get, my LVs are (23) (19) (15) (12) (9) (6)

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

just wondering how much stronger can they get, my LVs are (23) (19) (15) (12) (9) (6)

The Champs are capped at lvl900 - Whatty with stage3/phase27 is near, also Matsuda with stage3/phase26 (both lvl895). Romero(lvl865) should be there at phase28 and Ryu is at the moment lvl750 for example.

image.thumb.png.322bdb4fa8384a46f1c1341ad7cf2d6a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And I'm just not a fan of the character design, color scheme and art style of the new CC girl. To each their own and all that, I'm not saying it's bad art, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm not familiar with the source material but I take it it's some kind of magical girl (slash manic pixie) cliché revival. Not my cup of tea either.

That's fair.  I've started and watched a couple eps of that anime "Princess Connect! Re:Dive."  Didn't finish it.  It's goofy, funny at times, and it flips the trope of the strong isekai hero.  He's actually useless w/ amnesia, and the princess is the incredibly strong one, w/ a huge appetite.  It's lighthearted, they form a guild, w/ an elf and cat girl, eat food, and go on adventures.  She's not really a magical girl, she's more physically gifted, and pretty OP from what I remember.  It's based on a game, but I haven't played it.

Ideally, I'd continue it, but I'm busy trying to watch Star Wars: Rebels, since Ahsoka is airing atm.

3255bbfdfadacf76574e7dcc0f84f06b.gifpecorine.giff666ab4b7ee763664f054baa5c9a680116ace4bbr1-500-281_hq.gif

• Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

Refined Janine ❤🔴
1st CPx50: 9💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 10💖 X-458
2nd CPx50: 38💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 12💖 X-458
=========================================================================
Total 💖Shards: 47💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 69💖 X-458

i have 2 & 1/2 scrolls to finish to clear World 10: Heroes University before i can fight Karole, so here i am...

#MythicLust gives 10 fists
#Cumbativity gives 10 CP

Refined Janine🔴
1st CPx50: 9💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 10💖 X-458
2nd CPx50: 38💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 12💖 X-458
3rd CPx50: 22💖 Refined Janine ❤🔴❤ & 7💖 X-458
4th CPx50: 
=========================================================================
Total 💖Shards: 69💖 Refined Janine🔴❤ & 76💖 X-458

Edited by Karxan
updated scorecard

Il 1/9/2023 in 21:55 , Kissmydick ha scritto:

also just curious why of all things are her huge breasts what people dislike?

In the first pose of the club champion they are basically detached from her body. to the point she bacame infamous, a bad meme (the fact that original kanako's poses aren't exactly top otch quality for sure didn't help. just kind what happened with Natasha back in the days), and it probably sticked to her even in this new version of her, even if it is undoubtedly way better than the CC version

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

Had some decent double date luck w/ the EvP, so I should definitely complete this CE for the 300 omni-gems, as long as this progress isn't somehow lost.

I think Talisman Azumi has the best art quality of the bunch, since done by "Venus."  It's the most polished.

Refined Janine is my fave b/c of the Bleach parody, and I like her outfit's color scheme; I have a blanket that looks just like her cape.  Had 74 shards for her, but got her w/ the event pachinko anyway.

Cooking Kanako's animation is the most fun to watch for me, it's like a guilty pleasure.  So bouncy.

image.gifimage.gifezgif-2-d4586fe82f.gif
Tessa Fowler (left) & Leicht Perlig (right).

LG Kumiko was paired w/ Teaching Virginia, so I assume anyone that pursued that M6 also recruited TV in the process.  She needed 17 drops from 290 CP, at a 5.86% drop rate, consuming 1.5 SP.  I like her the least, but this variant is pretty accurate.

Liked the MILF theme overall.

image.png

• GG 4

I didn't vote for Kuruva as my favorite but I changed my mind in scenes, her art could be better, but I like the idea of the scenes and it has some nice references.

Event completed, Kanako hurt me a lot, her shards didn't want to drop at all, but I got lucky on the double date and finally finished the Epic Pachinko.

image.thumb.png.c9d63bc3c8dbc523a28f75d2fa084273.pngimage.thumb.png.e3b00684d90df0ca467ab1c6dfb65742.png

• Like 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

I got Janine with saved CP and natural regen before MD. I got Virginia during MD. I should have started with Virginia, it was a coin flip. I got the 3 pachinko girls using 135 EPx1 orbs during CbC before DD. A couple of bad calls but nothing expensive. At least the event is done.

image.png.5b4990997c8d9b734c1d543252b63442.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

As there's no point in wasting nubans on refills to get a 1 scene CE girl, this is where I end the event:

image.png.93984daeec2b18093139f402a027dd69.png

Edit: I got Janine on my test server and just now unlocked her scenes. Not only she is a 1 scene girl bu our hero has some interesting anatomy with his right arm(s). KK quality strikes again!

Spoiler

image.png.05c8909f3b5bd2797c0e84ecf0638b99.png

So yeah, glad I didn't use any refills on her...

Edited by garadron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GG 3

6 hours ago, garadron said:

hero has some interesting anatomy with his right arm(s)

oh wow, didn't even notice that. they left the 2nd scene arm under the 3rd scene. So when they made mistakes before it was a little understandable with all the work they needed to do, but now that's like saying they rushed these together in 10 minutes and no review. They make so little changes to each scene how could they miss that?

• Like 3

I agree with Kissmydick.  Each to his/her own re.the size of the girls' boobs.  If I have a gripe it's the unnatural lay of some of the boobs.  Cooking Kanako is a case in point.  Her boobs are so disproportionate huge that if she didn't support herself with something she'd fall forward.  And they defy gravity to such an extent that she would be able to eat directly from her chest.  This is where the artwork needs refinement.  Currently it causes me to go soft!

On the other hand, Janine's boobs are just magnificent - full, but superb nipples and aroused areolae, quite a turn on for me.  Her original 5 star version is particularly lovely, including her milfilicious affection scenes.  Her refined version is less memorable, but more than passable.

This version of Clarisse had me review all the other versions of her I have and I've developed a love affair for her.  Her Apron version is pretty ordinary, if one were to comment on her opening pose alone.  However, later poses (including her affection scenes) make up for it.  Great boobs and a very pretty, expressive face, even down to that lovely kiss.

None of these girls have boobs that could be described as 'natural', in terms of how they lay.  Check out Love Bunny's magnificent pair to see what I'm getting at, but she's a whole different issue for me and her teasing 'love' story is an ongoing disappointment for me.