[ September 3rd, 2023 ] MD #34 - Love Guardian Kumiko 🟢

Ravi-Sama

image.pngimage.gif

Love Guardian Kumiko 🟢 - a parody of Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox from League of Legends.

Mythic hero,
You have until the 6th of September to face and seduce Love Guardian Kumiko.
Kumiko is the newest rising cosplay star!  This foxgirl's tight little outfits are the talk of all anime conventions.  She has dedicated her life to protecting girls from poor fuckers (while wearing cute costumes)!

Rarity: 34th Mythic girl
Position: Doggie Style 🎯 (4 M6s & 16 L5s)
Element: Exhibitionist 🟢 (5 M6s & 20 L5s)
Hair Color: Pink 👩🏽‍🦰 (5 M6s & 17 L5s)
Eye Color: Green 👁️ (5 M6s & 41 L5s)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo  (4 M6s & 18 L5s)
Trait: Pink Hair (the only M6 & 6 exhibitionist/submissive L5s)

• Thanks 5

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
4 hours ago, garadron said:

image.png.9ff5703b1d8646df6967500a5be415ed.png

Ah, I didn't notice she's paired w/ Teaching Virginia, who's also on Karole.  That'll make it a little more expensive SP-wise.  I was going after Refined Janine (28%) vs. Ninja Spy instead.  Have 10+ SP stored so shouldn't be an issue.  If you just have 5 SP, then might need up to 7 SP.  The CE drop range is 2-8 shards, but becomes 3-9 shards (6 avg or ~17 drops), whilst using SP.  Might end up using 3 SP during the first 170 CP spent.  17 drops for T Virginia, and 11 for LG Kumiko.  Then, 39 more drops for LG Kumiko w/ the remaining 600 CP.  I suppose you can get away w/ using 6 SP for 67 drops, depending on shard range luck, and assuming drop rates of 10% for T Viginia, and 6.5% for LG Kumiko.  Looks like @bolitho76 came to the same conclusion.

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Even it's not nice to have a CE Girl parallel to a Mythic, it's mostly one Sandalwood and ca. 20 combativity more to invest to gain both parallel. With Sandalwood you need in average 17 drops for a CE girl (average drop increase from 5 to 6: 6*17=102) and with the 5 charges from 5th Sandalwood for the Mythic left, one more Sandalwood added there is only the need to cover one more drop and that should be done within 20 combativity. So you can expect ca. 600/100 Koban/Nuban more needed in average.

Spent 61 CP.  Have 27% for T Virginia (5 drops/61 CP), and 2% for LG Kumiko.  Maybe it won't be so bad.

image.png

Since I have Kioko (Tsunade) from tier 3, I should fight on Karole's tier 1 instead, for extra affection.  If you don't have all of the tier 1 girls, then aim for tier 2.

image.png

I like that it overlaps the SM.  I prefer this rather than OD overlap.

• Like 2
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

I have 527 CP stored and 6 SP and a little bit over 7K kobans.

but it sucks the put her with Karole wherei just unlocked tier 2 in the last POA.

I ll go with the 12 shards and stop. i have already 3 M6 exhibistionist and many L5 all maxed so no need for her atm .

before i log in to see the M6 girl i was thinking on how i am goind to do to participate in this MD as i am going to be absent most of this week. so this is perfect for me.

I am not inteested in CE, if i have cp leftovers , i will let them for LD. 

and since i will target 12 shards , i wont use SP and kobans . i ll let them for jezebel the next MDR girl.

good luck for everyone. 

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 2

i really hate mythic days, unless i can get her nice and easy with shards staying for over 30 minutes im likely not going to bother on mythic girls that arent super interesting to me

its happened before, i got sifra with single fights all in one block of shards since no one else wanted her i guess

• Surprised :O 1

This is actually surprising, there are still shards available (Nutaku) on the first day, 1 hour after the last batch:

image.png.ddb32b21f704fb5909022a0e0fa7c9ee.png

Same situation 2 hours ago. Not sure if people don't have nubans to go for her anymore or maybe there's not many people left who go for M6's

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

its happened before, i got sifra with single fights all in one block of shards since no one else wanted her i guess

Play later in the day, when less players are active.  Shards last longer then.  I wait until the last day, to make the most of CP regen.  This is true for MDRs as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I risked spending a draft orb and was offered the option of Virginia) So I only have a mythic girl left there B|

Spent about 335 fists in the first addition of shards (2 hours after the start of the MD). I only had one perfume and it wasn't even in the Market, so I got 2x11+5 shards. Moreover, I used x50 fights, and if for the first time I got about 10-12 (5-6x2) shards, then later 3x50 were without shards at all.

1.jpg.ba9fe8967e6c65eecd39ba8d590681d4.jpg

As you can see on Nutaku, even 10 minutes before adding shards, there are "extra" shards left.

8 minutes ago, dsadsadas said:

want to ask for an advice, I got 80 shards right now, but my current SP only has 7 times left, which will make it to 94 shards. Should I equid a new SP for the last 6 shards or just play without any SP? Thanks.

feels like a waste of SP I'd say. Maybe if you're short on kobans and worried that you won't get 6 drops without SP, then it can save you from some bad RNG. You'd get 3 drops from SP and waste the other 8 on CE unless you decide to wait for LD with these.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dsadsadas said:

want to ask for an advice, I got 80 shards right now, but my current SP only has 7 times left, which will make it to 94 shards. Should I equid a new SP for the last 6 shards or just play without any SP? Thanks.

If my math is correct, at 6% drop rate it would cost the same (equipping an SP or not), excluding the fact that the leftover charges would save you kobans elsewhere. At a higher drop rate its cheaper not to equip one and the other way around for a lower drop rate.

• Like 2

today's probably the best day to get her so you can also get the keys for Sultry - at least that's my plan ;)

Edit:

And done

image.png.0d3ca65481b854b44bdf1a1df4ac414a.png

A bit on the more expensive side but that was to be expected with her being on Karole alongside a CE girl:

image.png.3de72c2cdc717402ecfb6b399cde138f.png

Good luck if you're going for her!

P.S. single fighting for a M6 sucks, damn XD

Edited by garadron
  • GG 3

either a lot of people arent into this character or maybe people have finally learned to not go crazy just to end the event with 5 shards

lets hope the next mythic girl has plenty of shards for everyone who wants her

and i hope its one of the common girls, fingers crossed for jennie, solvieg or lola

In MD there was only one girl at .com and no girl at nutaku which run out of shards - Finalmecia at .com had 0 shards left, Ysette as 2nd had more than 1000 shards left. In most cases MDR run out of shards, but there were some MDRs with leftover shards too.

The most relevant reason in my eyes is that most players run out of Koban and with the changes of the last months a lot of longtime players had quitted. Theese reduce the group of players who will try to get the Mythic. That there is a CE Girl at Karole too and that Karole is a higher world reduce the amount of possible participants too.

But in the middle of the 2nd day of MD I don't count the shards. We had not long time ago a MD were some thought this would be the worst MD for KK but in the end the leftover amount of shard was in the middle and not a peak.

• Like 2

The main reason to get mythic is to have better chance to get higher score in leagues. 

the new features added recently make it less attractive to get mythic

and also it requires tons of affection to upgrade to six stars.

There are more and more girls that are push out each months recently and the resources to get affection just cannot keep up.

• Like 1

image.png.9b745cf69eeae04708a9371f0471c21d.png

Using the opportunity to get some aditional keyes for SM I've done today all needed fights. Started with 193 combativity in the event, used 31 combativity from Season, 30 from 2 times weekly bundle, 23 combativity from SM. 20 from codes, 102 natural regen and 362 from refills. I had to clear the CE Girl to so I needed 6 Sandalwood and 4 charges from a 7th (really bad luck with a lot of 3 and 4 shard drops and no 9 shards drop for CE Girl). So a total of 7 Sandalwood, 761 combativity needed. I had invested 3910 Koban in refills.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 2

As I dropped some shards for this mythic by chasing the event girl, I decided to get her, after a long relaxing period without going for any mythic (a bit more than 6 months).
It took longer than it could have as I didn't use SP from the start (until after 7 frags) and got 3 frags without SP by not paying enough attention.
I got Virginia 239 fights in.

My stats :
- 809 fights (119 stored/free, 690 from refills with 10 leftover)
- 7’620 kobans (without the cost of the 5 SP from PoV and with 60 from auto fights)
- 55 drops to get 100 shards  => 6,80% drop rate (6.58% total for my 13 fully recorded mythics)

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

Got her, 23th mythic girl, 3rd exhib.

image.png.7ab96ce63972aecc1a6d8348365744d5.png

Had 492 pooled fists the 1st day, thanks to the big card from the last S(B)E and used 6 SP because of the CE girl.

Took 314 fights (5.73% shard drop rate until unlocked) to unlock the CE girl going from 0 too.
At 1 time I also missed to refresh my SP so I have gone without one until the next Kumiko drop, hence the 52 drops.

Count Item %
52 Mythic girl shard drops 4,68%
18 CE girl shard drops 5,73%
758 Ymens 68,23%
81 Gems 7,29%
67 Mythic orbs 6,03%
47 Tickets 4,23%
88 Keys 7,92%
1111 Total 100,00%

Again, on the expensive side with the bad drop rate and the CE girl eating SP.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

Kumiko Get!

Finally a mythic girl with decent art who are not melon squad :)

Average in terms of cost, nothing special.
Had to drop a 5th sandalwood, since there was an event girl on the same boss as the mythic.
This is quite annoying and I was not able to finish the shards for the event girl in the time it took me to get the first 12 shards.
I've not included the 5th sandal in these numbers, as there is usually not event girls on the same boss.

hhkumi1.png

hhkumi2.png

• GG 3