[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath WIP

#MythicLust gives 10 fists
#Cumbativity gives 10 CP

image.thumb.png.f703af0dab8a679a43d72bdc31d9ed68.png

Hero,

Ready to combat with some of the finest and hottest?

Four beautiful and lustful babes are waiting just for you!

You have until the 4th of October to win the favors of Rubinn, Hayden, Empress Avaritia, and Anat!

Do you have what it takes to win them over? Show us what you got! Finish them (before they finish you)!

image.thumb.png.96c6b549ad2819585b985455e0b233ce.png

Mounther Cumbath.

Rubinn ❤Eccentric/Red🔴❤ Rubinn is a parody of Skarlet from Mortal Kombat (2011)

Hayden 🧡🟠Physical/Orange🧡🟠 Hayden is a parody of Sonya A. Blade from Mortal Kombat

Empress Avaritia 💜Voyeur/Purple🟣💜 Avaritia is a parody of Sindel from Mortal Kombat 3

Anat 💚🟢Exhibitionist/Green💚🟢 Anat is a parody of Mileena from Mortal Kombat II

---
Div Edit: This is technically "Lusty Race #1" (one of TWO new rotating types of Seasonal Predation, now collectively referred to as "MEGA EVENTS", which will presumably now rotate monthly with the already infamous but simpler Paywalled SE format). All the info is on Kinkoid's blog here:

https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Thanks 1

[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath WIP

#MythicLust gives 10 fists
#Cumbativity gives 10 CP

image.thumb.png.f703af0dab8a679a43d72bdc31d9ed68.png

Hero,

Ready to combat with some of the finest and hottest?

Four beautiful and lustful babes are waiting just for you!

You have until the 4th of October to win the favors of Rubinn, Hayden, Empress Avaritia, and Anat!

Do you have what it takes to win them over? Show us what you got! Finish them (before they finish you)!

image.thumb.png.96c6b549ad2819585b985455e0b233ce.png

Mounther Cumbath.

Rubinn ❤Eccentric/Red🔴❤ Rubinn is a parody of Skarlet from Mortal Kombat (2011)

Hayden 🧡🟠Physical/Orange🧡🟠 Hayden is a parody of Sonya A. Blade from Mortal Kombat

Empress Avaritia 💜Voyeur/Purple🟣💜 Avaritia is a parody of Sindel from Mortal Kombat 3

Anat 💚🟢Exhibitionist/Green💚🟢 Anat is a parody of Mileena from Mortal Kombat II

---
Div Edit: This is technically "Lusty Race #1" (one of TWO new rotating types of Seasonal Predation, now collectively referred to as "MEGA EVENTS", which will presumably now rotate monthly with the already infamous but simpler Paywalled SE format). All the info is on Kinkoid's blog here:

https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

20230904_115832.jpg

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 2

omfg, did seasonal bullshit just evolve into something even worse?

On 8/30/2023 at 4:53 PM, garadron said:

I fight champions only for DC's, PoA, DG's and when they have girls.

I think they took my statement personally

Edited by garadron
  • Haha 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Jep. Now we can watch all the whales getting huge amounts of extra EqP orbs, firsts and gems every 3 days. I'll watch this for a few days but then likely stop playing this game. This has become much too annoying with all these overlapping and repeating expensive reward tracks, and now another huge step to P2W, not just for some extra girl(s) (like before), but for bulbs and many EqP orbs (which do make a difference in PvP). The system is also designed so that those which are top rankend have it easier to stay top ranked due to the fist rewards, and probably the Xtals rewards count as well for the next ranking period. The bonus path can be bought with money or kobans, but for a (kobans) price which no mortal player can afford. To get all girls one must buy this + additionally buy Xtals. We'll see how far one can get with F2P, but I cannot imagine that reaching the 2nd girl is possible, as she is very close to the end of the track. So F2P will be at best 1 of 4 girls.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 4
  • GG 1

Greedy fu*** become more greedy over time. Nothing surprising here, move on and pretend this abomination doesn't exist.
Let the whales fund greedy fu*** some more. When they hit their limit (and it will happen eventually), Kinkoid will shit their pants.

• Like 4
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

100% will not invest here. If I manage to reach the first girl - good, if it doesn't work out - it's not scary.

The only plus is that crystals are given for fights against champions, and not in leagues - now they are easier to get

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 4

Villain fights = 1 point -> 54 x30days + 15(monday freebie) x4= 1680 crystals
Champion fight (CC included) =1 point
Fight win in season = 2 points -> (24 + 1) x 30days x2 =1500 crystals (no fight loss)
Fight loss in season = 0 points
Daily goals chests = 5 points each (25 in total per day) -> 25 x30days = 750 crystals

Champions fights make hard to quantify where a dedicated f2p can reach, and they make this event mostly aimed at those who have *at least* a platinum monthly card, since they can spam as much champion fights as they can before entering in a 24h cooldown withouth having to spend kobans for doing so (which would be a complete waste of kobans for fights against champions that does not award any girl, for those who do not have a platinum card, even considering the rare lightbulbs drops). 

On top this shit, there're the two ranking bullshit^2, which I'm honestly failing to understand in what they differ. Maybe one is a raw leaderbord for the three days which resets each time, while the other does not "reset" every three days? I don't know.

Without considering champion fights and the ranking craps (they are all impossible to quantify), the base ground of crystals one players should be able to reach (without missing any free points and winning all of his season fights) should be 3930 crystals, with the first two girls sitting at 7200 crystals. 

The last touch to this shitty cake: 15,6k kobans to unlock the premium path, which for the average non-whale player will probably mean to unlock the first of the two premium girls only (laugh in 27K crystal needed for the second batch of girls). Mega Pass? I'd say more Omega Bullshit

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Hug 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 4

3 minutes ago, Antimon said:

And on top this shit, there's the two ranking bullshit^2, which I'm honestly failing to understand in what they differs. Maybe one is a raw leaderbord for the three days which resets each time, while the other does not "reset" every three days? I don't know.

yeah, I think one is a snowball where you get rewards for being at the top and because you are at the top you get the most rewards so you can stay at the top to get even more rewards etc. And the other is counting only xtals for that specific 3-day bracket. Not sure if the "event ranking" counts the reward for the previous bracket but if yes, then it will also be broken.

If you manage to be in the top 5% each time for event ranking, you'll get 7200 xtals so that's the first girl. The 2nd girl at 27k sounds pretty much like the 4th girl in the old format (or will they alternate?) - non existent

so yeah, grab the first girl, forget the event exist.

I'd hate to be Ben in this case. Imagine being an artist making these great quality art pieces that only 10 people will see because your boss is a greedy fuck who hates his own product.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minuti fa, garadron ha scritto:

Not sure if the "event ranking" counts the reward for the previous bracket but if yes, then it will also be broken.

I honestly took for granted that they'll do count towards the next ranking shit show. I mean, the leaderboards are based on the amount of crystals you have gathered in three days/all over the event duration, no matter where those crystals come from. I don't think they coded this whale fest to exclude the rank rewards from the count.

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.42d94f7fb94effa62db1fa6ddf9cbde2.png

Just for interest, let's calculate how much in theory the whales can make from this. Let's take the best reward of 800 points from "Event Ranking"  800*9=7200
Next, the reward for "Top Ranking" 1600*9=14400.

That's a total of 7200+14400=21600. Which doesn't cover the 27000 needed for the 3rd and 4th girls. Well, adding here points for battles, etc. approximately that much will be.

But 1600 points for "Top Ranking" will get only a rare whale and then perhaps not all, the places are very limited. He'll probably get 640 for being in the top 10. That's a total of 5760, plus the award for "Event Ranking" 5760+7200=12960. That's not even funny for whales anymore and he'll have to buy a bunch of paid packs. It looks like a huge bullying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minuti fa, SpectralCalm ha scritto:

That's a total of 7200+14400=21600. Which doesn't cover the 27000 needed for the 3rd and 4th girls. Well, adding here points for battles, etc. approximately that much will be.

21600 are just from the crystal rewards rankings, though. If you add the 3930 crystals base ground (free kisses and CPs + daily chests, champions not included), they reach 25530 crystals. Also, Top ranking awards CPs, too. 160 for the first place: 160 x9 =1440, + 25530 = 26970, which are basically way more than 27k+ considering extra rewards from paths, cards, leagues season AND champion fights.

If you are able to consistently sit in the two top spots in the top ranking leaderboard, this event is a breeze

• Like 1

4 minuti fa, Tom208 ha scritto:

Nope. I guess we have to wait on Wednesday to know what it is.

Oh gosh. The omega bullshit was so big I didn't even realize the icon you initially posted here wasn't the icon of the new crystal, but a completely different unknown currency 😭

@SpectralCalmI'm currently 5000+ in the top rankings leaderboard, so I'd say it is from all players

Edited by Antimon
  • Sad 2
  • Hug 2

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

(New currency found in the backpack)

20230904_115832.jpg

I recognised just now that indeed aside of the new Xtals, there is another new currency. Whether bug or not, I cannot see this being rewarded or used anywhere ...

EDIT: I missed the last page here, sorry for repeating what was already discussed above 😄.

Also note that the SE comes with 2 dedicated ranking rewards, which work slightly different, one about the individual position among top 1000 and the other about the top X% bracket shown in mdnoria's screenshot above. Who the f*** comes up with such shitty ideas, doubling a simple boring "who pays the most" reward system into two simple boring ones, where top rankers from one are inherently top rankers for the other as well 😂.

And no new GUI without bugs: Missing scroll bar for the top ranking table.

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I'd hate to be Ben in this case. Imagine being an artist making these great quality art pieces that only 10 people will see because your boss is a greedy fuck who hates his own product.

That is also what I feel so sorry for. I would have loved to continue reading all the funny stories and see all the beautiful art. Kudos to the artists, and a pain for them to be misused for a game being destroyed with such crap.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 2

• Karxan changed the title to [September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)
  • DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured and pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic