[ October 1st, 2023 ] CE - The Seven Sins of Pleasure

Ravi-Sama

image.png

The Seven Sins of Pleasure 2023 Wiki

image.jpeg

Seven Mortal Sins Wiki

image.pngimage.pngacedia 0.pngava 0.pnggulla 0).pnglucedia 0.png

Invidia of Envy 🟣 (9 DMs) - a parody of Leviathan from Seven Mortal Sins.
Ira of Wrath 🟠 (Edwarda) - a parody of Satan from Seven Mortal Sins.
Acedia of Sloth 🟠 (Finalmecia) - a parody of Belphegor from Seven Mortal Sins.
Ava of Greed 🔴 (Pachinko) - a parody of Mammon from Seven Mortal Sins.
Gulla of Gluttony 🟡 (Pachinko) - a parody of Beelzebub from Seven Mortal Sins.
Lucedia of Lust 🟢 (Champion #5 Visor) - a parody of Asmodeus from Seven Mortal Sins.

image.pngimage.png

Reminder to collect the monthly reward.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 2

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Yeah, talking about 7 sins with 6 girls is funny. MD would be a perfect opportunity to reveal the 7th while CE is still up. But then the question would arise why one is so much more powerful than the others.

Hmm, checking the wiki, there are 9 demonlords of 9 different sins (+ a servant), so the 7 doesn't fit in there as well. Does someone know the background of this?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Hmm, checking the wiki, there are 9 demonlords of 9 different sins (+ a servant), so the 7 doesn't fit in there as well. Does someone know the background of this?

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you mean a parody for "Lucifer of Pride," we'll probably see her after the CE ends.

7th is Lucifer, so it'll make sense in retrospect.

52 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Yeah, talking about 7 sins with 6 girls is funny. MD would be a perfect opportunity to reveal the 7th while CE is still up. But then the question would arise why one is so much more powerful than the others.

Not really, Pride in the show ended up the leader of the sins so if it was her it would make sense.

Though technically in the show envy was not one of mortal sins, there missing Vanity and Melancholy

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

In the christian doctrine are 7 "Main sins": Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Unchastity, Intamperance and Phlegm (acedia).

But why is the anime called "Seven Mortal Sins", and then introduces 9 demonlords, adding "Vanity" and "Melancholy" to the 7 sins?

20 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

7th is Lucifer, so it'll make sense in retrospect.

Does Lucifer or "Pride" have any special position among the others? For me, Satan, Beelzebub and Belial are just synonyms of Lucifer, while the others mix other demons inside, some even from other mythologies.

EDIT:

6 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Not really Pride in the show ended up the leader of the sins so if it was her it would make sense.

Though technically in the show envy was not one of mortal sins, there missing Vanity and Melancholy

Ah okay, so Lucifer/Pride as M6 would then fit. And I guess, aside of "Envy" another one of the 9 was no mortal sin in the show as well. "Melancholy" at least does not sound like one 🤔?

Edited by Horsting

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Ah okay, so Lucifer/Pride as M6 would then fit. And I guess, aside of "Envy" another one of the 9 was no mortal sin in the show as well. "Melancholy" at least does not sound like one 🤔?

basically the story setup was Pride fell from heaven and meet up with Envy and teamed up to take on the 7 Mortal sins which was lead by Vanity so Melancholy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Lust where under her making 7. by the end the 6 under Vanity joined Pride making her the new leader. (now that I think back Melancholy did stick with Vanity so that 2 out so Pride and Envy could take there places and this would be the new 7)

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bohammettuz said:

Looks like the new mythic girls isn't the 7th sin we were looking for.

Yep, another missed opportunity to make them self's seem clever. I have seem LD and even the PoV being related so is possible. If they want all the girls from that anime they need 3 or 4 slots

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, krayzo said:

I've already seen three scenes of the six girls and what I want to say.... they're totally disappointing. I'll try to catch all of them to confirm this.

Already received all of them (except the one for completing daily missions). They are all complete disappointments. Are they really demons? Then why are they all thrilled by simple vanilla sex scenes with the main character? Plus, as usual lately, all three affection scenes consist of zoom scenes with minor changes, which does not add positive emotions.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Already received all of them (except the one for completing daily missions). They are all complete disappointments. Are they really demons? Then why are they all thrilled by simple vanilla sex scenes with the main character? Plus, as usual lately, all three affection scenes consist of zoom scenes with minor changes, which does not add positive emotions.

Imagine having a sin-themed event with only vanilla sex, the first girl I got is Ira and in the first scene I already know how will end up, because it's at least ten times that I've read the same story this year

Edited by krayzo
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

I got the girl from Edwarda, and notice something, just today while leveling up and upgrade affection...
everyone has this dead animation moving. everyone. even those who did not.
i rather prefer when they were static, cause this thing is actually making something on my eyes.

9 minutes ago, Shirow said:

I got the girl from Edwarda, and notice something, just today while leveling up and upgrade affection...
everyone has this dead animation moving. everyone. even those who did not.
i rather prefer when they were static, cause this thing is actually making something on my eyes.

image.thumb.png.a9d634fd771cc3a65022ff70bfddb880.png

this one? :) 

• Thanks 1

Unless you have a bunch of Event Pachinko orbs or cleared the Epic Patchinko girls pool, there is not really a way to get those. It also annoys me that CE Pachinko-only girls are basically a must-defer to Orgy Days years later for a very long time as a new player. Investing thousands of kobans for just a low chance to get one of the two 3* girls is of course a waste.

EDIT: Other topic, the 7th sin was not forgotten 😍. LD or OD?

image.png.3940c64b013e3afceed7639a4c547e55.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1