[ October 4th, 2023 ] SE - 1000 Years of Cum - #1000Years -> 5 đź’‹

Ravi-Sama

ME (Mega Events) is the collective term for Seasonal Event (ended some minutes ago), Lusty race (was active in september) and the Horny Assembly what will start tomorrow.

Sure, you loose 48 combativity natural regen in Mythic Days and that isn't nice. But if you have a good amount of aditional combativity (a little bit less than 400 in my case) it can be worth. On top: Becaue of the event ranking it will be helpfull to start with a good amount of storaged ressources in the event to have a better chance to end in the top 5% of players to get the max reward out of the ranking and a headstart for the following 3day ranking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Sure, you loose 48 combativity natural regen in Mythic Days and that isn't nice. But if you have a good amount of aditional combativity (a little bit less than 400 in my case) it can be worth. On top: Becaue of the event ranking it will be helpfull to start with a good amount of storaged ressources in the event to have a better chance to end in the top 5% of players to get the max reward out of the ranking and a headstart for the following 3day ranking.

thats what i want to gamble 500 gold for. if new event again gives more rewards if u get in top % from 1st week and it makes u stay in top % much more easy

il y a une heure, bolitho76 a dit :

ME (Mega Events) is the collective term for Seasonal Event (ended some minutes ago), Lusty race (was active in september) and the Horny Assembly what will start tomorrow.

i have 666 CP and i am glad i ve read your comment. i did not know about tommorow

Edited by madahmed

i was soooooo FraKKing tired, i totally Forgot it was the LAST DAY for Seasonal Inzanity...  i needed to bust my @$$ to clear the Last 4-5 tiers in HH & CXH to get the 1st gurL...

Oh WeLL...

i'm zure @Ravi-Sama/Gravy-Zama will have Juicy new threads that will bare all!

Edited by Karxan
@Ravi-Sama/Gravy-Zama
  • Hug 1