[ October 4th, 2023 ] SE - 1000 Years of Cum - #1000Years -> 5 💋

Ravi-Sama

il y a une heure, Horsting a dit :

But we are in the SE thread here, not in the league thread 😄.

Yes, but everything is connected: SE -> Season -> League. So, technically we're on the good topic everywhere as long as it's relative to at least 1 of these 3 topics (of course, I'm not a mod, so that's just me 😁)

• Haha 3

I am 99.5% sure that I just got the daily SE rewards (incl. medium+big cards) the 2nd time, first right after reset on desktop, and just now a 2nd time when opening the PWA on mobile phone the first time after reset. Probably someone who is 100% sure about getting the rewards already can test the PWA, to verify? Of course I do not complain and take the gift, but I guess it is not intended. And a bug regarding the detection of whether rewards were given already or not can quickly turn into a negative one, so generally serious to have a look into ASAP.

Of course I used one of the CP (over storage cap) to assure its not just visual in the frontend, and I do also see those additional CP, kisses and Xtals on desktop now, so definitely gained everything server-side.

On 10/26/2023 at 5:55 PM, Horsting said:

I am 99.5% sure that I just got the daily SE rewards (incl. medium+big cards) the 2nd time

Now I am 100% sure, as I just replicated it: 2x all SE rewards after accessing HH.com once via desktop browser and once via mobile browser (not even PWA). Now I am trying to get the 3rd rewards accessing from again another browser. If this works, please do not interpret it as bug abusing, but I just want to collect info before doing a bug report. I would do it as ingame support ticket if no one else can replicate it.

EDIT: Okay, different browsers, also incognito mode, VPN or any such does not work to get rewards again. So the bug is either limited to x2 or it is somehow related to some other difference between the devices, or mobile vs desktop view.

EDIT2: Today no 2nd rewards. Made an ingame ticket yesterday. Did not get an answer yet, so probably was not the reason for the fix. Will see tomorrow whether today was an exception or whether it really has been fixed.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

1. All joke aside, the Season/League team selection bug was more relevant to explain here, as the countermeasures some top 4 contenders have taken to try to mitigate or avoid the bug has negative consequences for others in SE through Season. A bit of context was good, and that's what was given. LAA regulars are/should be aware of the League meta and a good chunk of them stopped using weak teams in Season due to the bug; so explaining it there isn't really necessary.

2. About the double SE reward bug you seem to have stumbled upon, @Horsting, it's either not global or only about mobile vs PC. I access the game daily on multiple different browsers and computers, but never ever on mobile, and I didn't experience this. Hopefully it's only visual and/or not widespread, as a truckload of regular players use mobile devices, and it would be a pretty big issue if they all get double SE rewards. Thanks for making a detailed ticket. @Tohru - Kinkoid @Luna - Kinkoid just in case (I would ping Darkyz but I can't remember his forum nickname, let's ping @Ravi-Sama then).
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hopefully it's only visual

Definitely not visual. I truly got those rewards two times two days. However, today not anymore, whether related to my (unanswered) ingame ticket or not, which was probably after end of working Friday. But yes, definitely good to make people aware, in case no fix was done and it was another reason/coincidence I was not double-rewarded today. I'll keep an eye on it the next days.

• Thanks 1

Event finished for me:

image.png.7a6fae2cb5abbaf0d761989aa3129410.png

As always, I took care to not loose any CP or kiss from natural regeneration and got quite some kisses from champions 5th stage, but much less than last month, as they became much harder. I fully participated in all events, notably MD, LD and MDR, without having any 100 shards drop during LD this time. I have a season pass, bought all bonus paths (PoV, PoG, DP, PoA) and of course medium+big cards for the SE. I had quite many kobans this month, since last month I could barely invest any: The villains for MD, MDR and one LD girl were outside of my adventure process, and I got the other LD girl with a 100 shards drop from first CP batch, otherwise this months DP and PoA bonus paths would not have been possible. Not directly related, but I guess the bonus paths had their effect on first time season tier 76:

image.png.057131ca58cbc0e7d6710b32efed7367.png

• GG 3

Event done some might probably wonder why i dont give i a shit about buying the kobans card to maybe barelly get one extra semidecent L5 that probably wont matter at all Last time I invested into SE I barelly got 13.5k points to completely screw up my chances to get a Extra Mythic girl Not Worth it in my opinion with Mythic days just around the Corner Pretty close to what I once considered to be a endgame goal collect all the Mythics and get them 750 that doesnt seem that far out of reach anymore 😮💨🤤😪😴

Screenshot_20231031_233933_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20231031_235243_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 4

I got all girls from the SE format until Cosmic Aniversary, but after LR I completely lost interest in getting them all.

I must say this MB had terrible timing, spending Kobans on the cards to use resources in CE girls and random trolls is not worth it, especially since I still need about 400 extra points to get the third girl.

image.thumb.png.efc1726102e7481eed30eed1d95b8df1.png

• Hug 1

This is why most of us, I guess, bought the cards during last MDR already. You could also wait until the very end of the event, and use the CP for MD. But the CP and kiss rewards then cannot count for the SE anymore, of course.

Would be definitely great if ME's would always start and end during MD, so one can get Xtals from MD for last or next ME, depending on whether one still needs to get some for a girl, and use the event card CP rewards for next MD.

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

This is why most of us, I guess, bought the cards during last MDR already. You could also wait until the very end of the event, and use the CP for MD. But the CP and kiss rewards then cannot count for the SE anymore, of course.

Would be definitely great if ME's would always start and end during MD, so one can get Xtals from MD for last or next ME, depending on whether one still needs to get some for a girl, and use the event card CP rewards for next MD.

That's how the SE was before, it ended on the first day or even the last day of the MD, but on the last two they changed that. I have all the mythics that were released after Succubus Abraël, so if there isn't a specific special revival, I don't have much to do.

I was intending to spend my Kobans with the -20% combativity, but I just found out that you can't buy more than 199 🤦‍♂️

image.png.52217a2db662278d1513d38e0f8a7a63.png

I expect that I'll get another 431 points from ressources (wanted to stop using combativity tomorrow near reset to buy 200 combativty with the discount for the MD). With the medium card I would reach exactly 9001 crystals. The aditional crystals from the big card wouldn't allow me to reach good aditional rewards. So I think this time I will end with only the medium card.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

wanted to stop using combativity tomorrow near reset to buy 200 combativty with the discount for the MD

Do you think that's worth it, given the natural regen that you lose that you might have to refill at the end anyway?

I loose 48 from 2nd to 3rd and 48 from 3rd to 4th (expected start of the new Mega event). With the end of the SE there will be added the combativity from the medium card to the 200 on top. I'm mostly sure that I'll get one girl in CE from Villains, the other are planed to gain from Orbs so not really a need to refill CE Girls. So, yes, I think it's worth.

• Like 1

I'm currently sitting at 8537 points. I will buy the medium card tomorrow morning to claim Kelina.

I'm really too far away from Albane, even if I really wanted her. If I bought both cards and spent every gained resources, I would still be 350 points away from her (3850 kobans).
Since I will keep the fists for tomorrow's mythic girl, that's a no go.
I don't know if I will keep the kisses for KC yet. It probably depends if some other mega event shows up where it's needed.

Edited by mdnoria

Buyed Big Card in HH at MDR to get additional CP and at the same time accumulated enough points to pick up the second girl today (Kelina, I think). Although I liked her visually, so I would have spent kobans to get her anyway.

1.thumb.jpg.b6078d41b41570c632fd5445da5956f0.jpg

In CxH during MDR, I only took the Medium Card, so I didn’t have enough points to get the second girl, but I'm not too disappointed, because I have enough 5-star girls, and this one didn’t suit me visually at all.

2.thumb.jpg.f8db09d89dd519110a2ca9bf5765adac.jpg

In PsH I only took a Free Card, but that was enough for me to get the first girl.

3.thumb.jpg.20c76b7f83952be17df069f208f7101d.jpg

• Like 1
  • GG 1

15 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

The next ME that should start at 4th have the objections: Champs (1), Pantheon (3), Villains (1), League (1) and Daily Chests (5). Also we have another Event Ranking.

ME is new monthly event right?
as f2p want to use all my CP tomorrow to get extra points in it to gamble getting better rewards. but will lose 48 daily CP which is 500 gold