[ October 19th, 2023 ] KC - Alt. Viviana ⚫

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.jpeg

Starting today and ending on the 21st of October, you need to win performances in Leagues and Seasons to seduce the sexy Alt. Viviana!

Alt. Viviana  - (original) - Immortal queen and founder of the Shatterheart Necropolis, and an extremely powerful mage as well, Viviana has ruled the city, alone and unquestioned, for centuries. But recent events have begun to thaw her icy heart and awaken new desires.

I remember her from Hentai Clicker.  I recruited her back then, but probably too late to get her automatically in HH.

Got her easily this time, w/ ~180 kisses, after purchasing the SE cards for the last day of the OD.

She notably has dual eye colors (Blue & Red), but since she's an L3, it doesn't really matter, until she becomes an L5 or M6.

• Thanks 4

Finished. I wanted to be done within the first day, before equipping an AME for league in the morning, and as there was a little synergy with the PvP + donation DC:

• Season: 90 drops from 173 kisses: 52.02%
    • 45 from PoV incl. bonus path
    • 40 from season
    • 30 from champs stage 5
    • 8 from SE
    • 5 from gift code
    • 2 from silver card
    • 1 from shop daily free deal
    • 42 from storage and natural regeneration
  • League: 6 drops with 12 shards, 2*1, 2*2, 2*3 from 54 condoms: 11.11% drop rate, 22.22% shards rate
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

I spent around 160 kisses and 30 league fights to get it, with the reduction in kisses in season rewards it's been a little difficult to save it for the KC girls, on the test server I couldn't even reach 100.

His scenes were drawn by Venus artist, but his poses do not appear to have been drawn by him. I liked Viviana hope they make a variant of her in the future, there are a lot of girls from KC who deserved one like Trojana

• GG 2

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

They had a good delay at least for me in giving her out since I had her in clicker. I was starting to question if I did get her by the deadline but then about 6 hours later in the day I notice she was in my Harem(better late then never)

You and me both. Since I was refilling like crazy in league at the same time, I got over 70 shards for her before she got added in full to my account thanks to my legacy HCL collection. I didn't particularly mind, since it gave me a bit of extra progress on PoV.

• GG 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You and me both. Since I was refilling like crazy in league at the same time, I got over 70 shards for her before she got added in full to my account thanks to my legacy HCL collection. I didn't particularly mind, since it gave me a bit of extra progress on PoV.

Huh? You still got "only" 100 shards of her in total, so it shouldn't affect your PoV progress.

The only thing that it might have mattered, is that you should have gotten some affection gifts 😉

Edited by OmerB

I think the girls from veteran HCL collections don't come in like regular girls, they just are added directly to your harem. They thus bypass the shards mechanism completely and you wouldn't get any progress in the shards-PoV from them.
I think the recent addition of the 4 'classic' starter girls was the same way after they upgraded the art for them.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

image.png.a43d088b2016c3bdbe19dd0a24c45ed5.png

Got her with 24 shards in 10 drops from 95 League fights and 76 shards out of 160 Kisses - natural regen and Event rewards, had 6 Kisss to buy to gain the last needed shard (and I didn't want to use a 10 Kiss reward from Hero Pass for a potential only needed single Kiss...)

• Like 1
  • GG 2