[ October 21, 2023 ] MDR #30 - Demon Queen Mala ⚪ #XtraMythicRevival -> 10 CP

Yamiray

image.png

Demon Queen Mala has decided to pay you a visit for a second time, giving you the chance to recruit her in your Harem with a brand new vision!

Starting today and ending on the 22nd of October, you’ll have the chance to prove your worth to her by facing Gruntt.

Now bow to the Queen and take her for your Harem if you haven’t already!

On 10/3/2023 at 7:02 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Demon Queen Mala - a self-insert of JessieChan, a Community Manager from Kinkoid.  The older sister of Venam.

Rarity: 35th Mythic girl 
Position: Nose Dive 👃🏽 (2 M6s & 14 L5s)
Element: Submissive  (5 M6s & 19 L5s)
Hair Color: Black (4 M6s & 20 L5s)
Eye Colors: Purple (4 M6s & 17 L5s) & Black (1 M6 & 2 L5s)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio  (1 M6 & 20 L5s)
Tier 3 Trait: Black Hair (2 M6s & 7 exhibitionist/submissive L5s)
Tier 5 Skill: 40% Shield 🛡️ (31 mythic bulbs)

On 10/5/2023 at 6:59 AM, garadron said:

image.png.07dcbcef9b9aeb6e500dee106e7cc274.png

• Thanks 2

On 10/5/2023 at 2:08 PM, Yamiray said:
On 10/5/2023 at 1:44 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

If they're gonna re-release her within the next 3 weeks,

The only down side for me is now I need to unlock all her affection scenes now so that I can archive them. but I'm very low on resources.

Looks like they have already updated her scenes. I'll have some compers in my image change post a little later but basically what I'm seeing is her expression changed, some clothing changes(added some chains and leggings) and scenes are must wetter

Edit: here are the details on what was changed with snippets of the differences

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Now the news came in.

Not sure what complains about her art have to do with options to obtain her, but I take the free MPx1 orbs. Probably when someone did not try to get/finish her after reading complains about her art in the forum or seeing it in the wiki while MD were still up.

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ October 21, 2023 ] MDR #30 - Demon Queen Mala ⚪ (Extra Sweat Edition)
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ October 21, 2023 ] MDR #30 - Demon Queen Mala ⚪ #XtraMythicRevival -> 10 CP

she's cute but i still have a totally untouched mythic girl  (kumiko) and i want salem since i have no red mythic (and mostly cuz titties)

i might just blow my koban load on market refreshes getting books and gifts since i need those so much more than girls at this point and that depresses me

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, garadron said:

image.thumb.png.9fe4c6f5fe6dd548fa4236b6878ab293.png

Huh, but if its a common 5 star it will still be missing the last scene. Oh well that why I keep a copy so for me I already have both version. Would probably be easier for them to add a versioning button, that way it is still only 1 girl and now every one is happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Would probably be easier for them to add a versioning button, that way it is still only 1 girl and now every one is happy.

KK: "Should we introduce special functionality (which would waste several hours of work) or add another girl, where should we put old pictures? Hmm, what should I choose?"

istockphoto-181897753-612x612.jpg.648af6aa5ec79674c8bfd30263eca29b.jpg

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

KK: "Should we introduce special functionality (which would waste several hours of work) or add another girl, where should we put old pictures? Hmm, what should I choose?"

you think that would take several hours, I did it to my system in like 15 minutes and now it can handle it going forward.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1