[ November 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Ephelia ⚫ & Lexie 🟢

Ravi-Sama

I have 53% for Ephelia atm.  I'll probably try to get her, despite not being familiar w/ her parody.  I think her art is pretty high quality.

She's a Dom, and that's always useful, even though there aren't many strong girls w/ the golden eyed tier 3 trait.

I had Lexie already.  She's definitely worth it.  Has some of the best art in the game imo, including 3 different cosplay variants in her poses.

Sorry for procrastinating on creating this thread.  I usually only get serious about LDs on the last day.

image.png

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ November 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Ephelia ⚫

Kafka is my fav from Hokai: Star Rail. I spent over 7,000 Kobans to get it on day one, and I'm totally disappointed. 

For those who don't know Kafka, you might even like this parody, but for those who are Kafka simp fans, she is pure trash. Her GH counter Saxan(Blade) is equally bad.

• Hug 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ November 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Ephelia ⚫ & Lexie 🟢
22 minutes ago, krayzo said:

but for those who are Kafka simp fans, she is pure trash.

I think I know what you mean:

honkai-star-rail-honkai-series-kafka-honKafka.(Honkai_Star.Rail)_full.3864585.thumb.png.3021776b0631bca79483f3e837065540.png

The first is probably fan art, but close to the original at least. I like it much more than the parody, from the face, body as well as outfit.

But it is a matter of taste as well, and the art quality of the parody is good from what I have seen so far. But did not yet see her affection scenes, not even obtained her yet, as I want to use all possible CP from natural regeneration and Pantheon.

• Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

But it is a matter of taste as well, and the art quality of the parody is good from what I have seen so far. But did not yet see her affection scenes, not even obtained her yet, as I want to use all possible CP from natural regeneration and Pantheon.

I don't want to give spoilers, but I already said this, whether you liked the pose or not, don't put your hopes in the scenes, because it will definitely be much worse.

Her pose is by far the least bad, I absolutely hate the first one, she looks extremely disproportionate, and they destroyed her outfit and her identity. Changing the web and spider symbols for hearts was a bad idea, it takes away her air from a dangerous woman to a cute one. I think the others are ok, to be honest this is the L5 artist I least like.

When I caught her I was prepared to release the hate I had, but now I'm just sad and unmotivated. This will be the last time I complain about a girl, I know I've been really annoying lately. I was just showing how disappointed I am with the girls released in the last two months, for me, it's obvious that KK isn't putting any effort into making the girls, so there's no reason for me to care about that.

It's worth remembering that I'm not talking bad about the art or the artists (at least most of them), but rather who is responsible for creating the girls and sending them to the artist to draw, but the problem may not even be him, but the recent changes made by KK.

• Like 2

I'm totally with @krayzo, here. She is probably the girl I was expecting the most, and I even requested a mythic parody of her not that long ago, posting the actual game model of Kafka in the chit chat topic, half-jokingly saying that I didn't even need to post lewd fan arts of her to convey why I wanted her so bad in HH. So thanks @Horstingfor posting two great examples of what I meant back then.

If you are familiar with the original character, she is simply on another planet, sex appeal speaking. 

The art quality in the end isn't even that bad, it is at least fine. I mean, we had much worse L5s, art quality speaking (but we also had far, far better).
The content, though, of both poses and the light set scenes makes me feel at the same time sad, angry and disappointed.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Horsting said:

The first is probably fan art, but close to the original at least. I like it much more than the parody, from the face, body as well as outfit.

I was familiar with neither this anime series (and/or game?) nor this artist, but this got my interest. Seems to be an artist whose nickname is ATDAN who I should definitely check out. Incredibly sensual and stunning art, with a very obvious foot fetish. :ph34r:

honkai-series-honkai-star-rail-kafka-hon

honkai-star-rail-kafka-star-rail-silver-

If this isn't fan art, then the source anime must be pretty ecchi to begin with.

---

Got the new girl (all caught up on LDRs now so LD is just 1 girl for me) and I'm not impressed. She's okay, but the cut and crop affection scenes are still frustrating and the artist who made the pose isn't their best. One more Dark L5 in any case.

• Like 2

offtopic: the current event widget has stupid layout with shards being shown on a girl in the background

This is where I got with natural regen, weekly fists (last week and this week) and fists from the ME:

image.png.70c40992c2491a68e310c228bfe9b71d.png

No SP used. I'm guessing she's still a worthless shit CSQG with 2 affection scenes? If so, I'll just leave it at that

• Like 1

Got Lexie from Donation with 621 CP:

• Gems: 58 => 9.34%
  • Gifts: 17 => 2.74%
  • LD shard drops: 52 => 8.37%
  • T3 shard drops: 24 (44 shards, unlocked after 320 CP) => 24/301=7.97%
  • Tickets: 29 => 4.67%
  • Ymen: 441 => 71.01%

Got Ephelia from Gruntt with 561 CP:

• Gems: 27+18=45 => 8.02%
  • Gifts: 14 => 2.50%
  • LD shard drops: 51 => 9.09%
  • T3 shard drops: 5 (10 shards, finished after 40 CP) => 5/40=12.50%
  • Tickets: 24 => 4.28%
  • Ymen: 422 => 75.22%
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If this isn't fan art, then the source anime must be pretty ecchi to begin with.

It's a video game. From the same developers of Genshin Impact. And no, this game barely has any ecchi. While Kafka is definitely popular for her sex appeal, she however is also fully dressed, barely showing skin, but that probably adds to her appeal anyways, and some people just like dominant woman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I recruited Ephelia w/ 52 drops, from 390 CP, at an above avg 13.3% drop rate.  Also, got every other girl to at least 40 shards, for the SM pool.  Had Lexie prior, from getting the SE cards last Summer.

If I used some free regen CP, then it cost barely anything to reach my 40% goals.  In general, it took about 200 CP to get 40 shards from scratch.  Access to the Pantheon's new higher floors (2,000+), granted some extra free CP.

I don't think it's worth getting angry or sad over.  It's just a parody.  The original still exists.  There are more important things going on in the world atm, to be concerned about.  If the scenes, aren't great, then I'll just save my affection items for other girls, until she actually becomes relevant one week due to blessings.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 2

2 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

I don't think it's worth getting angry or sad over.  It's just a parody.  The original still exists.  There are more important things going on in the world atm, to be concerned about.  

Oh, come on, now, Ravi. We are on a hentai game forum. We talk about the game, here, about the good things that makes us happy and satisfied (which are sadly fairly rare, lately), and about the bad things that disappoint us, potentially making us even sad and angry, sometimes. All in relation to this game, obviously, and that has nothing to share with the concerning shit that happens irl, shit about we could care and be concerned about, while at the same time having feelings about a game we are all here playing.

• Like 3
  • Juicy peach 1

I got both girls.

I started with Ephelia who i got with a 100 shards drop after using 77 CP all free. and 1 SP

Then I chased Lexie that i had 5 shards from her original event

I used 3 SP and 3 leftovers from Ephelia 

385 CP (187 free + 185 refills all opened with *50 and*10). 30 drops. drop rate 7.79%  i counted the multiple drops as one)

cost 270 nibans for 3 SP + 391 nubans for refills and speeding = 661 nubans (3966 kobans)

ephelia100sharddrop.JPG.3b347715c029509cdead7c47b39f5657.JPGlexxie.JPG.119b0fe085b6a8225b9109927bde613c.JPG

• Like 1
  • GG 3