[ November 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Thief Rosy 🔵

Ravi-Sama

Thanks, man.

Not familiar with the source material, but the artist is one of their weakest one in the current roster, someone I'm already disappointed handles 3-star girls regularly. So I wouldn't be excited about this one even if we still had full affection scenes.

Also of note: GS5 works against BB. This means it's even more trivial than ever before. Put your shield on, fill up the rest with Blues for old times' sake (but you don't need to heal when they never do any damage to you either way ^^).

According to M-17 there's a bug that shuffles girls and that moved his Shield girl in one of the clones (see his thread in Bug Report). Haven't experienced this myself in HH or heard of this besides this one testimony so far.

EDIT: Now I totally have. Legit bug, beware (and I'd also make sure to actually select 6 Blue Girls besides your Shield in case this happens and you need to win the old way):

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

At the moment, Boss Bang has generally become a supplier of free 5-star legendary girls, because thanks to the shield it has become almost impossible to lose. If it weren’t for the bug with shuffling girls, I think everyone wouldn’t have problems here. I completed HH and CxH without ever falling below 100%. Moreover, in the last one, I even forgot about the 5th skill and did not put the required girl with a shield in the center, but stupidly set the command to automatic, so even the previous skill levels are enough. The bug added problems to me in PsH, but despite it I managed to cope with one team even without using blue girls and a counter-bonus on the element.

1.thumb.jpg.ed159efc176e7883fe414b5295576872.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.79ec445abb00ed480d42b67f7fbbeef6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2023 at 9:23 AM, Karxan said:

What's the best team strategy

Sort by the Blue element and pick your 6 strongest girls. Then switch to either White or Orange to find whichever happens to be your Shield bearer (GS5) at the moment, and put that girl in the leader position.

If you're still at the "what's this Shield you're talking about?" stage of your GS discovery, then ignore the second step and just select your strongest 7 Blue girls instead (in that case it doesn't matter who the team leader is).

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you're still at the "what's this Shield you're talking about?" stage of your GS discovery, then ignore the second step and just select your strongest 7 Blue girls instead (in that case it doesn't matter who the team leader is).

It’s also worth neglecting this if your girls have not yet reached level 650, because only at this level the corresponding skill opens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I said it before, but I will repeat it again, once you get to level 400 and your girls to level 650 you will always get the Boss Bang girl, and for more veteran players you only have to auto fill and play the 100 batles without a single scratch. Even a level 700+ Boss is weaker than your team.

• Like 4

Still, better safe than sorry (especially for those who just barely passed the threshold where BB goes from a challenge to a formality). So might as well advise people (especially when they ask) to use a LifeSteal-heavy team and/or a leader with Shield (preferably both for now due to the current bug swapping the leader with another girl and since we can't swap them back when that happens).

• Like 1

i spent the KKobans!

image.thumb.png.d5c525bc75af5fd38263cce63311c136.png

Bang Thief Rosy 🔵
Team 1: Classic Ankyo, Violet, Jennie, Princess Agate, Classic Juliette, Juliette, Alt. Delilah, 60🍾
Team 2: 🧡🟠Taurus🧡🟠 Lv 700, Jealous Bunny's Mother💙🔵 Lv 657, Comics Bunny💙🔵 Lv 500, Arcana💙🔵 Lv 700, Lenaëlle💙🔵 Lv 700, Lagoon Aria💙🔵 Lv 700, Hobby Alana💙🔵 Lv 700, 21🥤?
Team 3: 🧡🟠x🧡🟠 Lv 650, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x💙🔵 Lv 529, x💙🔵 Lv 600, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x🍾
Team 4: 🧡🟠x🧡🟠 Lv 650, x💙🔵 Lv 500, x💙🔵 Lv 500, x💙🔵 Lv 550, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x💙🔵 Lv 700, x🍾
Team 5: 🧡🟠x🧡🟠 Lv 700, x🍾

i was tired & not feeling good & got lazy with scorekeeping, but Team 2's 2nd run got me to 95🍾.  Spending another 600kk got me the last 5🍾 to get Thief Rosy 🔵,
despite 🧡🟠Taurus🧡🟠 & Arcana💙🔵 getting swapped.

image.png.9dde2205bf67cc1add0b6a25c6d6937f.png

• Like 2

No real Problems here as well on HH, CxH and PsH, maybe some minor optical glitches, but at no time less then 95%.

On TransPsH I had to spend two refills, because I was stupid enough to make the second strongest team in the element the boss could counter. 🙄

Otherweise only one refill would have been enough.

-----

I forgot: thX for the Stuff

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 1