New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

(Partial) Posts from other Threads who should have been posted here only:

DerDinX (26.01.2024 - Chit-Chat)

And that worked like a charm:

image.png.aac0a64408f24557f39e16e07206c446.png

image.png.f7925e7325b09663988f4ec063547c2b.png

One other thing I find rather useless, why are there healing wings in the second row in the first stage of the labyrinth?
At least on easy there is really no use.

Antimon (26.01.2024 - Chit-Chat)

On 1/26/2024 at 1:12 AM, Der DinX said:

And that worked like a charm:

image.png.aac0a64408f24557f39e16e07206c446.png

image.png.f7925e7325b09663988f4ec063547c2b.png

My guess is that it will probably work from next laby reset. It's true that maps should be randomly generated after you enter the laby feature, but it is also true the update happenend ~2hours past the reset, so I blame it on that. We'll see, I suppose

Just to make sure, the currency of the lab is permanent right? I just got the girl and thought I'd save up a little for the future and the next season, that should start in around a week

On 1/27/2024 at 1:17 PM, bolitho76 said:

Antimon (26.01.2024 - Chit-Chat)

My guess is that it will probably work from next laby reset. It's true that maps should be randomly generated after you enter the laby feature, but it is also true the update happenend ~2hours past the reset, so I blame it on that. We'll see, I suppose

Nop seems they only fixed bags appearing in the same row, but not if they are too far apart in neighboring rows for you to reach. So i give it a  35% fix.

Im a bit more disappointed in the lack of the harder levels. I asked roso about a week after laby launch when to expect it, and he said something like 2-3 weeks. I only hope it will come with the second girl, but honestly im not holding my breath.

I wonder if there are any plans to fix the relics, they are broken for almost 2 months now and nothing has been fixed yet.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:20 PM, madahmed said:

Aren't the opponents in the labyrinth a bit harder these days or is it just me? 

Speaking of harder laby, the 3rd floor boss was really not nice this time around. Did a lot of damage to me, and the only reason I was able to win was because I got 3 big crits (342k, 384k and 414k) these crits killed or severly damaged the girls so they could be killed easily afterwards. I also got a stun off at my first try. Without any of these I would have died at the final boss. And this is with my damage team, 4 spankers (5 if you count the one frontline girl, but she will usually never get her skill off) 1 stun and 1 healer. 

The boss did so much damage to me early on that by the time it came to the 4th round and skills, I had only my 2 backline girls left, making the heal irrelevant and the stun the only skill that did anything in the fight. Usually I only loose the 2 frontline girls against this boss, so something must have happened. A club mate also informed me that he was having trouble against the 3rd boss, and the same clubmate said something about people reporting on the discord that they have experienced the same thing.

I don't know if something has changed, or there are hidden tiers, and as I have gotten stronger I've jumped up into the next "difficulty tier" but something is different for sure, This would have been a loss for me if not for getting lucky, and compared to the last run where I think one of my frontline girls survived, this feels like a significant jump in difficulty.

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, EpicBacon a dit :

The boss did so much damage to me early on that by the time it came to the 4th round and skills, I had only my 2 backline girls left, making the heal irrelevant and the stun the only skill that did anything in the fight. Usually I only loose the 2 frontline girls against this boss, so something must have happened. A club mate also informed me that he was having trouble against the 3rd boss, and the same clubmate said something about people reporting on the discord that they have experienced the same thing.

this is what i experienced last time in comix harem. i got strange things with the last boss.

when i hover on the attack of the opponent girls and my girls' defence , i should have less damage but i got way more damages and a lot of crits in a row. i suspected  at first my use of curse relics .

But i think that the last boss also benefits from certain relics as this is only explanation for my damages experiences against him . and what support my opinion is that L3 girls which cant have a GS 5 skill can use the skill normally like L5 girls. so if something irrelevant like that happens , my thought about opponent girls use of relics can be also relevant. why not?.

maybe KK are testing harder levels that will be implemented in the futue in the last floor.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, madahmed said:

this is what i experienced last time in comix harem. i got strange things with the last boss.

when i hover on the attack of the opponent girls and my girls' defence , i should have less damage but i got way more damages and a lot of crits in a row. i suspected  at first my use of curse relics .

But i think that the last boss also benefits from certain relics as this is only explanation for my damages experiences against him . and what support my opinion is that L3 girls which cant have a GS 5 skill can use the skill normally like L5 girls. so if something irrelevant like that happens , my thought about opponent girls use of relics can be also relevant. why not?.

maybe KK are testing harder levels that will be implemented in the futue in the last floor.

I am not sure, I seem to get critted regulary on the last boss regardless, but I got really crushed this time around, the boss did a lot more damage then usual, It dont see any special with the bosses girls either. They did have a lot of defence tho, several of them had 40K+ I did not pick up any excessive defence this run, but I did get some, I will make sure not to pick up any the next run, and see if the boss's defence is lower, if for some reason their defence is based on yours.

image.thumb.jpeg.525f204ada4f8d76d9228af1d1129720.jpeg
Here is what is rest of my team when I was taking out the 3rd boss's last girl.
I think this have been reported before; but atleast some of the laby girls seems to have the skill where they get more damage on concecutive attacks.
image.jpeg.6a80bef750f96873159671ba716de94e.jpeg
Here you can see the starting damage on one of the opponent girls, compared to later in the fights when its gained more attack.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

I did save the JSON for this fight, I can link it if you want to take a look at it yourself

• Thanks 1

il y a 23 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

I did save the JSON for this fight, I can link it if you want to take a look at it yourself

no need for that.it is a torture for my mind that JSON thing. i tried it last time and abandoned it quickly.

i believe you and your explanation was very logic.

i did not think about the consecutive attacks as an explanation for my questions. and that is probably what i encountered recently during my fights.

• Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, madahmed said:

no need for that.it is a torture for my mind that JSON thing. i tried it last time and abandoned it quickly.

i believe you and your explanation was very logic.

i did not think about the consecutive attacks as an explanation for my questions. and that is probably what i encountered recently during my fights.

I just double checked the numbers, and this cannot be the sole reason for this damage.
The starting damage of the girl I was looking at is 78.695, and after the first attack she goes up to 79.481.95
It's 1 percent, and it is accurate with what the maxed out bulb skills gives you.
Even if she gets several attacks off, its still going to take several turns for the damage to get substantional.
It does not explain why where I normally have 5 girls alive, this time I have 2.

When writing this post, I went and checked the JSON on the other 3rd floor boss I fought some time ago. I am not sure what level I was at that time, but looking back in this thread, the run was done January 17th. I do not have any newer for the 3rd floor boss. Looking at both of them, the damage of the opponent are basically the same, but the one I fought today have vastly improved defence. I also ended the battle at jan 17 with 5 girls left alive, and that battle lasted 58 rounds, while todays only lasted 49. with 2 girls alive.

image.thumb.png.2eef1876ac8cf1acd1ac8216d1a962ff.png
This is the opponent girls in the JSON at start of fight, Jan17th.

image.thumb.png.95348b0da8a75416254554a63f130215.png
This is from todays fight, Jan29th. All opponent girls before start of battle.

• Thinking 1

@EpicBacon I dont know if you have ever tested this

lovelabblackgirls.JPG.889813206acea08a137f09519720bc4f.JPG

But this is very OP.

In CxH, the Dom girls are blessed., I had enough light bulbs .So, I upgraded one L5 Dom girls to skill 5 to test it.

and it is like the stun skill, it does not require the full upgrade to benefit fom it. and does not require chance to occur.

It works like double attack but the second attack is for a random opponent .

Too bad i upgraded a tank girl. but having some Dom damage dealers with this skill would finish the battles quickly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

@EpicBacon I dont know if you have ever tested this

lovelabblackgirls.JPG.889813206acea08a137f09519720bc4f.JPG

But this is very OP.

In CxH, the Dom girls are blessed., I had enough light bulbs .So, I upgraded one L5 Dom girls to skill 5 to test it.

and it is like the stun skill, it does not require the full upgrade to benefit fom it. and does not require chance to occur.

It works like double attack but the second attack is for a random opponent .

Too bad i upgraded a tank girl. but having some Dom damage dealers with this skill would finish the battles quickly. 

Spank is very good, its my go-to skill for the last boss.
An un-upgraded mana skill "not so serious spank" does around 10k damage.
If you put 1 bulb into it, damage increases 10x to around 100k; as you say, basically one additional attack.
Putting 4 more bulbs into it for a total of 5, doubles the damage, making it act like an extra critical hit.
The damage is affected by defence, so it will do less damage against high defence opponents.

• Thanks 1

il y a 38 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

Spank is very good, its my go-to skill for the last boss.
An un-upgraded mana skill "not so serious spank" does around 10k damage.
If you put 1 bulb into it, damage increases 10x to around 100k; as you say, basically one additional attack.
Putting 4 more bulbs into it for a total of 5, doubles the damage, making it act like an extra critical hit.
The damage is affected by defence, so it will do less damage against high defence opponents.

thanx for the tip. I tought it just needs 1 bulb since it shows 100% .

so it is way better to fully upgrade it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, madahmed said:

thanx for the tip. I tought it just needs 1 bulb since it shows 100% .

so it is way better to fully upgrade it.

If you are using domi girls in the laby and have limited bulbs, 1 bulb is going to give you a lot more then 5.
It would be more cost effective to give 2 girls 1 bulb each, then 2 bulbs to 1 girl.
1st bulb gives 100% damage, and then its 25% extra for each after that.

• Thanks 1

il y a 22 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

If you are using domi girls in the laby and have limited bulbs, 1 bulb is going to give you a lot more then 5.
It would be more cost effective to give 2 girls 1 bulb each, then 2 bulbs to 1 girl.
1st bulb gives 100% damage, and then its 25% extra for each after that.

i ll will use them in the future in HH.when a good opportuniy comes.

Currently i am using 1 healer(Heavenly venus) and 1 stunner (Magical Noemy), they are always used along with 4 damage dealers and two tanks or mages.

in CXH, i have many dom girls but unfortunately most of them are tanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

Too bad i upgraded a tank girl. 

What's wrong with tank girls?

7865_600.webp

on a more serious note, does the lab sort these girls correct? I mean, the ones at the top seem correct, but most of the mages ge shown rather low in the list

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SamRei said:

7865_600.webp

on a more serious note, does the lab sort these girls correct? I mean, the ones at the top seem correct, but most of the mages ge shown rather low in the list

I do not know how the sorting works, I assume the algorithm has certain preferences that makes charm girls come lower down on the list, that is why I manually select my girls, as I want a lot of charm girls to be used in the frontline since they have the most defence as of now, then I want some, but not too many know-how girls for damage, around 15 or so to make sure I could field 3 backlines and midlines incase my team suffers a loss. And the rest I put in Tank girls because I don't have enough Charm girls to fill up my team.
I think my setup this time was 34 mage, 16 damage dealer and 20 tanks.

The main problem with tanks is that they don't do tanking very well, KK made a mistake when creating the classes.
Mages got the defence that tanks were supposed to have, and Damagedealers got the extra mana that mages was suppose to have. So mages are better tanks, and Damagedealers not only do the most damage, they also get more mana then anyone else, meaning they can use their skills faster too.

Damagedealers at level 750 start with 33-35 mana (depending on their stats) while tanks and mages have around 18-20.
If you have a tank with less then 20 mana, your will not get enough mana to use your manaskill at round 4, and have to wait another round. And even if you start with 20 or more, if you get hit with the purple manaskill from the opponent they will drain 6 mana from all your girls, resulting in a guaranteed round5 skill.

A damage dealer, since they start out with more mana, not only are they guaranteed to cast the skill in round 4 regardless if they get drained or not, they also do the most damage. So until they fix the classes, Tanks are just worse tanks then mages, and worse damagedealers then, well damagedealers.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Currently i am using 1 healer(Heavenly venus) and 1 stunner (Magical Noemy), they are always used along with 4 damage dealers and two tanks or mages.

I am also using 1 healer, its very convenient, she is my fastest girl, and that makes me able to sometimes get off my heal before the opponent team is all taken out. I have been running a L5 stun girl for 9 laby runs now, and her stun percentage is at 24.24%, 48 out of 198 chances used. I don't stuns is worth it for this percentage. I would probably just swap her for another spank or put in a blue girl for shields, if I wasn't testing the stun percentage.

image.thumb.jpeg.6aac80be42456810a81e10d60afe9f7e.jpeg
My 3rd floor boss team; Heal in the backrow, spank in the midline. Frontline does not matter against most bosses as they will usually die before they get enough mana to use their manaskill.
In this picture I had a tank girl in the frontline, She was domi and I had several domi damage relics.
Not that it mattered much as the opponent took her down before I got my turn.

• Thanks 1

il y a 51 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

I am also using 1 healer, its very convenient, she is my fastest girl, and that makes me able to sometimes get off my heal before the opponent team is all taken out. I have been running a L5 stun girl for 9 laby runs now, and her stun percentage is at 24.24%, 48 out of 198 chances used. I don't stuns is worth it for this percentage. I would probably just swap her for another spank or put in a blue girl for shields, if I wasn't testing the stun percentage.

My 3rd floor boss team; Heal in the backrow, spank in the midline. Frontline does not matter against most bosses as they will usually die before they get enough mana to use their manaskill.
In this picture I had a tank girl in the frontline, She was domi and I had several domi damage relics.
Not that it mattered much as the opponent took her down before I got my turn.

I should probably use Sake like you instead of Heavenly Venus. i use venus a lot in leagues .she is well equipped. thats why i did  not make the change in the laby. By the way. Sake is not the fastest girl anymore since they introduced blessings in the laby.

about stun , I am using Magical noemy because she was upgraded before playing the laby and i was curious about thatskill  when you started using it.even if the chances are low to trigger it. i am quite happy with it. i won great battles because of it.

i have 5 L5 dom girls and 2 M6 girls that are fully upgraded.

my next move is to Either upgrade two L5 Dom girls (i have two DD) or reset Magical noemy and use her bulbs for 1 of the two M6 dom girls who are both DD and use one L5 girl for the stun.

Il y a 1 heure, SamRei a dit :

may be they are considered tank because hey have more ego.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, madahmed said:

By the way. Sake is not the fastest girl anymore since they introduced blessings in the laby.

I can confirm, in one Laby run I did Agate was quicker then Sake, so I had to go into girl equip and move some items around to make Sake quicker again. Having the healer go first is just really convenient. I did not plan around Sake, she just happens to be used in my leagues team, and therefore was easy to slot into my laby team.

23 minutes ago, madahmed said:

about stun , I am using Magical noemy because she was upgraded before playing the laby and i was curious about thatskill  when you started using it.even if the chances are low to trigger it. i am quite happy with it

I've been testing a L5, due to shortage of mythic bulbs. I don't know how much stunchance increases with 1 extra bulb, and the tooltip is less then helpful. If it works for you and you are happy with stun, that's great :) Stun is really powerful, but I am no the biggest fan of the randomness of it, first you need it to trigger, then you want it to hit the correct girls aswell. If it triggers on two girls that you are going to kill before the opponent get its turn back, then the skill did not actually do anything. It's the same with "double attack" It's really strong, but I can't rely on it.

I think if they changed the skill to be 100% stun, but for 1 turn instead of 2,
or make it 50% stun for 2 rounds, with the clause that if you fail the first stun chance, you are guaranteed to hit the 2nd. That would probably make me want to get a permanent stun girl into my team.

Edited by EpicBacon
grammar, additional info
  • Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

I've been testing a L5, due to shortage of mythic bulbs. I don't know how much stunchance increases with 1 extra bulb, and the tooltip is less then helpful. If it works for you and you are happy with stun, that's great :) Stun is really powerful, but I am no the biggest fan of the randomness of it, first you need it to trigger, then you want it to hit the correct girls aswell. If it triggers on two girls that you are going to kill before the opponent get its turn back, then the skill did not actually do anything. It's the same with "double attack" It's really strong, but I can't rely on it.

I think if they changed the skill to be 100% stun, but for 1 turn instead of 2,
or make it 50% stun for 2 rounds, with the clause that if you fail the first stun chance, you are guaranteed to hit the 2nd. That would probably make me want to get a permanent stun girl into my team.

ok next time i will try to write the stats of noemy and you compare it with your records. though i think it is pretty the same.

lab magnoem.JPG

Edited by madahmed
  • Thanks 1

I got a weird selection of Relics 😅 (after 1st floor)

All the other option were bad ones - curse or one girl's relics.

BTW, My girls seem to be falling way quicker on all games for the past few (3-4) days. Maybe it's just random, I don't know... 🤷‍♂️

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1