New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

52 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Is that so? I remember and rechecked, that it did take into account the two AP relics with +9% together, i.e. that VM and berserk behave the same in this regards? But regardless, of course usually your DDs stay at 100%, or at least the longest time of hard battles, so berserk has usually only very little time/rounds to stack up, and most of the battles does nothing at all. So VM is clearly far superior. I'd rate berserk lower than any other AP/damage relic (aside of crit damage, which seems to not work at all), despite its stacking behaviour.

Indeed an interesting question whether the AP bonus remains after the ego falls below/raises above 50%, just does not raise further, or whether it falls back to base AP the next round. And whether this is the same when you have both relics, VM and berserk.

I got a berserk relic this run, and just to the element power relic to buff it, she is showing at 49% ego right now, I am going to do the maths and see what happened in this run, if she got the damage buff from the relic or not. This run also gave me another berserk relic, this time a 6%, I will have to see how they interact.

If the girl is indeed under 50%, I will have her do the next green battle by herself, so I can record 7 damage steps by her alone.

You are right, I just double checked it now, they are both using the same formula, Not sure how I managed to get this wrong, I've edited previous posts to reflect this.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, madahmed said:

About Berserk. Does the girl need always to be under 50% to benefit from the increased bonus each round?

I got some berserk relics relatively early, combined with an element power relic corresponding with a girl on low hp, I was able to get some pretty nice numbers.
image.png.5f85136b340520305d540dc160249d0d.png       image.png.92f4f77815310d2f5898f9e8ceff6ef0.png
This is Sai, she has 1 relic buffing her Attack Power, 1 rare "Eccentric Power" for 4.5% In this battle she attacked twice, both times just slightly above 50% hp. I'll do the math here in a second, but as you can see, she is not getting any damage buffs from Berserk at all.

AttackPower (AP)  = (BaseAp + Ap Bonus)
(55.761*1.045) =ceil 58.271 

Damage = (attack power - defence ) * 2
86.412   = ( 58.271 - 15.065) * 2 

The green basically means she did a critical, and I just took the critical damage and divided by two.
Sai got hit later in this battle, resulting in her ego dropping to 49%, this set her up to be able to do an easy (green) battle by herself to check if Berserk did anything.
image.png.2b89ddea4ac393a53d6d32efec4bbbeb.png
Here is the data for that battle, as you can see, her ego is just under 50%, I have 2 berserk relics, a 4% and a 6%.
This time around, she is getting the berserk bonus damage each round.

( base AP + other AP bonuses ) * VM/Berserk %
(55.761*1.045) = 58.271+ ceil(58.271*0.04) + ceil(58.271*0.06) = 64.099. This is the round 1 attack.

The formula for the damage per round is:
 base AP + other AP bonuses ) * VM/Berserk % * GS4 factor ^ round
ceil(55.761*1.045)*0.10 = ceil 5.828

This girl has no GS4 skill, so in this case we stop after multiplying the Berserk part. You can see in the data that her damage increase stays the same during the entire battle.

It seems to me that the 50% clause are in effect, I don't know what happens if a girl under 50% is healed and goes above, but I should be able to setup a scenario where this girl gets healed mid battle, and is able to attack at higher ego.

Update:
image.png.b414350cec9874a1e2e9936b8c5f0346.png
I put this girl in the backline against the first floor boss, She got another 6% damage from an "attack from the back" relic. She is getting increased Berserk damage until round 4, when she got healed by Sake, and her ego went above 50%, Damage thus stopped increasing.

This is probably the last test I am going to do this laby cycle, My daily is to clear 3 floors in the labyrinth, so I have to finish this run today.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 5 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

Update:
I put this girl in the backline against the first floor boss, She got another 6% damage from an "attack from the back" relic. She is getting increased Berserk damage until round 4, when she got healed by Sake, and her ego went above 50%, Damage thus stopped increasing.

Thanx a lot for your efforts. This is what I was looking for with my question.

If it was a buggy relic like the others .it would have been perfect but since bonus stops when the girl heals. it is less interesting to picking it up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Thanx a lot for your efforts. This is what I was looking for with my question.

If it was a buggy relic like the others .it would have been perfect but since bonus stops when the girl heals. it is less interesting to picking it up.

Yeah, It does seem to be working as intended.
Because of the Hp clause, "Berserk" and "Vigorous Motivation" are mutually exclusive, you either get buffed by one or the other, you can't combine them. Thus in the end "Berserk" is just a worse "Vigorous Motivation" harder to setup, harder to keep active.

The thing that annoyed me the most about doing the testing for berserk, is that I somehow managed to use two different red colors in my spreadsheet for the remaining girl ego. 

• Thanks 1

just wanted to share some information about the Laby girls:
image.png.31d12e206a3d104a7a64e4fa7242e3aa.png

so Takara can appear at second Girl slot. But i have never seen her at the first slot. The price tag is still the original.

And i want to thank all of you finding out how all that Laby relics really work. You are doing great work here. From my point of view it's getting a bit hard to follow and i am not willing to spend that much time on a feature like the laby, like u do. But if we ever get harder difficulties all your work may save all of us, so big thanks in advance on that. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Takara can appear at second Girl slot. But i have never seen her at the first slot. The price tag is still the original.

Do you have shards for her already? If yes, unfortunately this isn't news, we found this out on day one of Jun's release. If you had her at 0 shards, though, this would be breaking news (but I doubt it since the second slot is supposed to only show partials, not girls you haven't started).

Rosso said Takara should still be available in the shop and that if not, it will be fixed. It's entirely possible they saw that she shows up in the second slot and incorrectly assumed that it's good enough.

I've started spending my coins on Jun and I'm hoping to get her out of the way as a priority, at this point. My (slim) hope is that once I complete Jun, Takara might show up in the first slot again (I have 0 shards of Takara so I'll never get her from the second slot).

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Decisions, Decisions... 

Since buffing (Girl) Harmony doesn't do anything in the current state of the feature, it doesn't matter anyway in this particular case. But it's funny regardless. I've had "choices" such as "buff one girl, two girls, or seven girls?" too. ^^

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Since buffing (Girl) Harmony doesn't do anything in the current state of the feature, it doesn't matter anyway in this particular case. But it's funny regardless. I've had "choices" such as "buff one girl, two girls, or seven girls?" too. ^^

Well, harmony is added to the girl; they do get the full amount of increased % from relics. You can see it in the ajax repsonce, and the latest script update from @zoopokemon shows the correct number. 

The problem is if it does anything or not, we think it might affect the critical chance, like it does outside of the labyrinth, but as @Horsting has mentioned before, this is not something one can easily check. It's probably best to assume that it does nothing, unless we get some confirmation from the devs what it actually does.

This actually opens up another question;
Defence comes in 2 forms, frontline and all. Both of these makes sense.
Attack comes in 2 forms too, backline and all. Again, both of these makes sense.
Harmony comes in midline and all. what exactly is the purpose of the midline?
Front for defence, back for damage, midline for.. more damage? skills? critical? support?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Front for defence, back for damage, midline for.. more damage? skills? critical? support?

That's a really good question, I've been wondering about this too.

Conceptually, I think the mid line is meant to be the "safe" line. Direct attacks go to the front, and most indirect attacks go to the back (although they matter less as they're less frequent and not as predictable), whereas nothing the opponent can do targets the middle specifically.

Mechanically, if things were working even remotely as intended, I've always assumed that the mid line is where girls with important skills go (primarily), and the idea of them replenishing mana faster than on the other lines seemed to match this hypothesis. This fell apart when I learned that what actually matters for mana is Hero Harmony, and not Girl Harmony, which is what they're offered as their main targeted buff.

Honestly, it's just as plausible that they had the two ideas that work and make sense for which lines should be offered more defense and attack respectively, and then they were stuck with mid, and (girl) harmony as the remaining line and basic "stat" (skill), so they associated them too. Even though there isn't a clear and intuitive synergy between being on the safe lane and having a slightly higher chance to make a critical attack.

I mean, there would be a clear synergy if crits triggered special skills in the Labyrinth instead of just doing double damage (as in other battle systems we already have). Or if Girl Harmony was increasing Speed or something to do with Mana. But, unless this is intended to do either (or both) and that's simply not apparent due to all the bugs in play... It doesn't seem to be the plan for the mid line.

11 minutes ago, hihi1237823 said:

Any difference between Impactful and Attack from the Back?

Pretty sure Bacon came to the conclusion that "Impactful" actually applies to the entire team, even though it says "backline girls" in the description. "Attack from the Back" actually does what it says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2024 at 10:54 PM, madahmed said:

I dont know if this had been discovered before but i somehow found how curse relic works.

in my todays comix harem run, after i defeated the first opponent , i chose curse relic

curse.JPG.6cd8cb6c16fd40dd29f5fa4aa24c74df.JPG 

The good news is that it works. The bad news is it is penalizing rather than giving more advantage.

we all know how damage is calculated

Damage = (attacker attack - opponent defence) *2

but with curse relic , there will be no more *2

Damage = (attack - defence ) + ( % of curse)

41974= (51435-11076)* 1.04

I can confirm this, Curse is.. well... cursed... literally.

image.png.55b5a4d2b9f48cee69b383050f8cf90c.png

Damage = (attack - defence ) + ( % of curse)        Damage = (attack - defence ) + ( % of curse)
(62.724-9075)ceil*1.04 = 55.795                           (62.724-9.075)ceil1*1.04 = 55.795

Crit x2 55.795*2 = 111.590

Here you see a girl hitting an opponent girl that is cursed, we have both a normal hit and a critical. 
If the formula was working as intended, it should have been 
Damage = (attack - defence ) x2 + ( % of curse)
(62.724-9.075)*2 = 107.298 + (107.298*0.04 = 115.590

So this relic is effectively reducing your damage with 50%.

This is  "Protective Bubble" Mk.IV. (if protective bubble was working as intended that is.

I've now confirmed @madahmed's inital report on the curse relic, his math worked out flawlessly. I can also confirm that this relic only hits the opponent, in the 17 battles I had this relic, every one of those battles it was providing the opponent with superior defence. While I did not check the responce itself every battle, It was really noticeable when a girl took twice as many hits to take down.

@madahmed You said in your report, that when you got several of them, the curse was only triggered once, correct? If so then this one seems to be working similar to "finish move" where only the highest rarity is counted. This is interesting, as the relic most similar to this one should be "protection assist" who gets another trigger for each additional relic you pick up.

I will add "Curse" to the relics to avoid list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I think we've now tested all of the easily testable relics. The ones left seems to be the harmony relics, and the "critical expectation" relic. The harmony ones adds the correct harmony to the girls, but testing what harmony does is basically impossible, we would need like a thousand data points to get any reliable data out of it. "Critical expectation" has the same problem, you would need lots of data points to be able to remove the variance, so you can do actual comparisons.

I've done very limited testing on the healing relics, but the times I've checked the numbers, they seemed correct. I might take a closer look on that next time, the only other relic I might think of is the "Critical thinking (target)" Now that the damage is sorted out, I might try to find out where that minuscule extra damage came from on that relic. I think it might be related to the GS4 skill.

If anyone have any other ideas on where to go from here, feel free to let me know.

• Thanks 2

Just a small update today; I wanted to look at some of the healing relics, and I got offered a total of 1 healing relic the entire run, 1x "Defeat Medication" after the 2nd boss. As this one complete heals, there is nothing to test.

I did a quick check on the GS4 skill, we know that damage increases if you got the skill that gives you AP each round, I wanted to test what would happen if I used the bulb skill that reduces opponent defence instead. I was able to get berserk and another damage source on a girl with less then 50% hp. None of the girls that was hit, lost any defence. I was not expecting it to work, but I figured it was worth checking out.

I was offered two critical thinking relics for two different girls
image.jpeg.ae988894f80367dd0444093cda266383.jpeg
I was not able to get too many instances of these critting, but when I did I found something interesting.
image.png.58e11036562df52c28d58e2140336709.png
The damage on these seems to be fixed, the 40% seems to always add 32 damage, and the 80% adds 128 damage, the 128 damage is the same damage number I got the last time checking a 80% damage relic, a week or so ago.
Would be interesting to check the difference on the 20%, 60% and 100% critical thinking (target) relics. If anyone grabs them and can compare, that would be much appreciated.
I would not be surprised if the damages are : 16, 32, 64, 128, 256.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 2

Got a 20% and a 40% critical thinking (target) this labyrinth run. The 40% critical thinking gave the usual 32 damage, and the 20% gave 8 damage. The only ones left to check now would be epic 60% and mythic 100%.
image.thumb.jpeg.2d742b8faa6a8a174a53f30b8789191b.jpeg
Not going to bore you all with math, but for those who is interested, you can look at the responce and compare yourself. The responce data here  is for the two first entries for 20% crit.

Now for something more interesting; I was offered a couple of healing relics this time around, 1x rare Ego rebound that gives 30% attack damage back as ego. The girl in question did not get damaged much; but the one time she was damaged, she attacked for 83k damage, and recieved 25k healing. (25.000/83.000)*100 = 30%

I was also able to grab 2x Legendary Rejuvenation relics, each restoring 8% of missing ego before taking any action.

Girl had Total ego of 333.904, started the round with 105.038, and went up to 140.191. This means she healed for 35.154
Missing Ego = Total Ego - Remaining Ego. 333.904-105.038 = 228.866
(Heal amount / missing ego)*100 = 15.3% This means they are not just simply added together. Let's check one by one.

8% of total missing ego = 228.867*0.08 = 18.309.
new missing ego = 228.867-18.309 = 210.558.
New heal amount = 35.154-18.309 = 16.845
(new Heal amount / new missing ego )*100 = 8%

Rejuvenation relics are done one by one, presumably going by rarity. Both of my relics are of legendary rarity so I cannot verify this, but logically this would make sense to me.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

but logically this would make sense to me

And here are again the two major mistakes we need to avoid.
Assuming there is any kind of logic, and of course we all know, what makes sense to us doesn't necessarily have to be the same on KK side.😁

But a very big thX for all the testing, and at least it is good to see, that some relics indeed do something, maybe even what they are intended to do.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Der DinX said:

And here are again the two major mistakes we need to avoid.
Assuming there is any kind of logic, and of course we all know, what makes sense to us doesn't necessarily have to be the same on KK side.😁

I did not consider this point, you are right, assumption is a dangerous thing.

But a very big thX for all the testing

There has been lots of testing done by many people up to this point, and that has led us to where we are now. So while  reading thru this thread can make it look like only a few people figured it all out, there are many others who are not as vocal that have contributed and/or confirmed findings.

and at least it is good to see, that some relics indeed do something, maybe even what they are intended to do.

There are actually not that many broken relics, its just that when they are broken they are really broken, some are only slightly broken. Maybe someone who is good at writeups should make a full overview of all the relics and their status. If someone volunteer, I can pass some notes along.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • uwu 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:55 AM, DvDivXXX said:

That's a really good question, I've been wondering about this too.

Conceptually, I think the mid line is meant to be the "safe" line. Direct attacks go to the front, and most indirect attacks go to the back (although they matter less as they're less frequent and not as predictable), whereas nothing the opponent can do targets the middle specifically.

Mechanically, if things were working even remotely as intended, I've always assumed that the mid line is where girls with important skills go (primarily), and the idea of them replenishing mana faster than on the other lines seemed to match this hypothesis. This fell apart when I learned that what actually matters for mana is Hero Harmony, and not Girl Harmony, which is what they're offered as their main targeted buff.

Honestly, it's just as plausible that they had the two ideas that work and make sense for which lines should be offered more defense and attack respectively, and then they were stuck with mid, and (girl) harmony as the remaining line and basic "stat" (skill), so they associated them too. Even though there isn't a clear and intuitive synergy between being on the safe lane and having a slightly higher chance to make a critical attack.

I mean, there would be a clear synergy if crits triggered special skills in the Labyrinth instead of just doing double damage (as in other battle systems we already have). Or if Girl Harmony was increasing Speed or something to do with Mana. But, unless this is intended to do either (or both) and that's simply not apparent due to all the bugs in play... It doesn't seem to be the plan for the mid line.

I would assume that the back line would be safer thanthe middle line... 🤔

Normal (50% more coins) and hard (100% more coins) difficulties opened in test server.

I chose medium difficulty, It is the same as easy but with an added 4th floor.

Unfortunately once reached 4th floor, the interface is not responsive, I cannot click in opponents to battle (edit: I can click, but nothing happens), and I cannot scroll to move the image side to side (tried with mouse wheel, keyboard and dragging the now immobile scroll bar).

image.png.6a12cd2e88e9723d1b563ba661c15ded.png 

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Another information about the difficulties:
Hentai_Heroes_-_2024-02-20_01_45_42.png.adcec37b32d6164b90593e40d94460c4.png

For "Normal" difficulty, you need a Hero lvl 250 and 140 girls in your harem.

il y a 43 minutes, jelom a dit :

Unfortunately once reached 4th floor, the interface is not responsive, I cannot click in opponents to battle (edit: I can click, but nothing happens), and I cannot scroll to move the image side to side (tried with mouse wheel, keyboard and dragging the now immobile scroll bar).

I suppose it can be explained by that:

Uncaught TypeError: labyrinth.labyrinth_cycle.labyrinth_season.backgrounds[floor_number] is undefined
    buildFloor https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    callback https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    executeLoadOnceCallback https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    handleCallback https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    initTabSystem https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    jQuery 7
    initTab https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    initTabSystem https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    initLabyrinthTabSystem https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    addLabyrinthClickEvents https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    initLabyrinth https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    <anonymous> https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=70833984:1
    jQuery 2
default.js:1:1649946

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have found a way to advance in the fourth floor to the next pre-battle by using the complete url

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/labyrinth-pre-battle.html?id_opponent=2

you use opponent=1 for the upper one and opponnent=2 for the lower one, but I haven't found the corresponding url for bags and wings, and I have one wing blocking the final boss of the fourth floor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2