New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

On 2/20/2024 at 11:02 PM, bohammettuz said:

My assumption was that I actually knocked out the front girls in the previous fight, and that mid and back girls move up towards the front to fill empty spaces.

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

This is definitely the case. I never watched a backline girl being brought down to 0 ego in any of my runs, neither mine, nor opponent ones. In the easier fights, GS5 skills are rarely used, in the harder fights, the skill damage at this stage of the battle is not sufficient enough to bring them down before front and mid line fall.

Thank you both for confirmation on this. So the back line is indeed the safest one, contrary to what I thought due to GS5 and special skills? Good to know, and my bad then.

I hadn't even considered that the game would move the remaining girls one line ahead in between the failed fight and the rematch, honestly. Seems both more complicated and less intuitive than just leaving empty slots where there was an opponent you actually defeated in the first match.

---    

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Sadly the +50% coins from the normal stage is exactly the amount of coins you get from the 4th floor.

(280+560+840)/2=840

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

So Hard is +100% coins than easy.

Well, strictly in terms of coins, double the rewards is already a lot (plus you also get more Fists, Kisses and PXP). It means if I'm able to complete a full run on Hard consistently every other day, I get as many coins as when we had the Easy mode daily (and likely more PXP, Fists and Kisses overall, since Floors 1 & 2 aren't as rewarding as Floor 3 and now 4 & 5 which seem to be at least on par with Floor 3).

That's nothing to sneeze at (provided I can complete it reliably).

---

@Stoned Jesus You seem to have been a bit on tilt or maybe even just in a "why even bother" mode judging by your posts today. I haven't read the other threads yet, but I'll likely answer you in the one in OT. Hope you don't stress too much over this game, this forum or anything else HH related in any case. Hugs!

Il y a 11 heures, 430i a dit :

Wait, so the upper floor do not give any more coins? The only difference is that additional floors are unlocked and all opponents get harder, even at the lower floors?

Yes. Currently (on prod server), you already get 50% of the coins on the 3rd floor. So, +50% means 1 more floor and +100% means 2 more floors.

• Like 2

Its actually interesting how quicker my labyrinth runs go when I don't need to think about ajax responces and compare data all the time, this run I was only checking for how many stuns my yellow girl got off, and I could easily do that on 2x speed.

The relic I am looking for right now is the mythical "Critical Thinking (Target)" for 100% extra critical damage (target girl)
Here is the results for the common(20%), rare(40%), epic(60%) and legendary(80%) versions, data from several runs.
image.png.ab5d4f600ddf28dc3c3c19104737caa1.png
As you can see, they don't give you the percent increase advertised, but instead just a flat number. A really really low flat number compared to what you should be getting. Needless to say; this is practically worthless.

Previous tests of this relic seems to indicate that "Critical Thinking (target)" seems to work if you combine it with a regular "critical thinking" but then you are using two relics to get the effect of one. I might get back to testing that when and if I get the data for the mythic relic first.

• Thanks 2

Le 20/02/2024 à 21:01, Tom208 a dit :

Rewards without any bonus (= no monthly card):

Floor 1:
Bag : 28
Boss : 280

Floor 2:
Bag : 56
Boss : 560

Floor 3:
Bag : 84
Boss : 840

Floor 4:

Floor 5:

Following to rewards update for hard mode, here are the new rewards:

Floor 1:
Bag : 28
Boss : 280

Floor 2:
Bag : 56
Boss : 560

Floor 3:

Floor 4 (only for medium and hard mode):

Floor 5 (only for hard mode):
Boss : 1200

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

I don't have a high enough level on the test server to see for my self, so is the only thing the medium and hard mode add is just a 4th and 5th floor? Does it make the lower floors harder as well?

Currently the opponent's level is linked to be in a percentage range of the player's level, which should be generally correlated with their stats and difficulty. Can someone check if these numbers hold up in the new modes? And what are the level ranges for these new floors?

image.png.3fe7cb858722662d36c5c77083636d44.png
Also if someone could say what the distribution of the hex tiles is on the new floor is
image.png.9b7b3effa411538b08e0c976a07aa160.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

image.png.9b7b3effa411538b08e0c976a07aa160.png

Is the amount of green/yellow/red enemies really fixed at each stage? I never recognised this, in case 😄. The amount of hard enemies you can/have to fight each iteration is different, and this is what I tend to recognise/remember. But of course the reason for this is (also) the location of them, whether multiple are placed in one line etc.

• Like 1

There has been quite a bit of speculation about harmony, what it actually does in the labyrinth. 
KK has provided us with some information about both harmony and the "critical expectation" relic.

Let's quickly do the "critical expectation" relic first, it adds flat critical chance based on the rarity of the relic, after the harmony calculations is done. I will talk about the harmony in just a bit, but basically, if the relics says +5% critical rate, that is what you should be getting.

Let's go over the harmony now. Harmony is as we assumed tied to critical rate in the labyrinth.
It is using the following formula.
30% * Harmony / (Harmony + OpponentHarmony)

Critical from harmony is capped at 30%, and the critical chances depends on your harmony vs the opponents harmony. This means that if you both have the same amount of harmony, you both have a 15% critical hit chance, and increasing the harmony above the opponents harmony increases your critical chance, and lowers their chance at the same time.

This works both ways, so if you have lower harmony then your opponent, they will have a higher critical chance then you.
In order to go from 15% to 20% critical rate, you need to double your harmony vs your opponent. This makes Harmony kind of a terrible investment, the amount you need is just too much.

image.thumb.png.00d093d1b4f05c2a618a0e536ca80768.png

@Horsting made this sexy table here, to easily visualize the harmony relations and just how much is needed to get significant critical increases, as I had never looked into harmony before, this was a great help to me.
This table is using 100.000 as an example, of cource this value would vary over a run, like most my girls are around the 190.000 range base.

Going back to the table, lets use the example here, with 100.000 harmony. If you get a mythic harmony relic for +10% harmony to all girls. you'll go from 100.000 harmony to 110.000 harmony. And your critical chance would change from 15% to... 15.71% That's not great.

For critical increase its much better to just crab a Critical expectation relic, the one I mentioned at the start of this post. The critical expectation relic is added to the final harmony number, if we use the previous example of 15.71% crit, a +5% "critical expectation" relic will be added, making the final number be 15.71+5 = 20.71% critical chance

TL;DR: 
Harmony is still not a great investment, even with several high rarity relics you are looking at 2-3% at most. But atleast its not hurting you. If you want critical chance, get the "Critical expectation" relics instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

My own lvl: 523; Normal difficulty

Floor1:

image.png

Super easy: lvl116

easy: lvl194

medium: lvl??? (forgot it... got distracted by football München-Leipzig)

hard: lvl388

boss: lvl455

2nd Floor:

image.png

easy: lvl278

medium: lvl377

hard: lvl482

boss: lvl513

Floor3:

image.png

medium: lvl429

hard: lvl555

boss: lvl665

4th Floor:

image.png

medium: lvl513

hard: lvl639

boss: lvl848

@zoopokemon : I have picked one opponent (and not allways the first one of the difficulty I had to deal with) per floor, but I hope it's helped enough.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

TL;DR: 
Harmony is still not a great investment, even with several high rarity relics you are looking at 2-3% at most. But atleast its not hurting you. If you want critical chance, get the "Critical expectation" relics instead.

Thanks a lot for looking deep into this. Much appreciated.

The main takeaway seems to be that it's more or less the same as we're already used to everywhere else? Just like the Orange element's +7% bonus to your actual crit chance makes the Purple element's +7% bonus to your harmony look bad, relics you get in the Labyrinth that say "crit chance" put the ones that say "harmony" to shame.

TL;DR: Crit chance, good. Harmony, bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The main takeaway seems to be that it's more or less the same as we're already used to everywhere else? Just like the Orange element's +7% bonus to your actual crit chance makes the Purple element's +7% bonus to your harmony look bad, relics you get in the Labyrinth that say "crit chance" put the ones that say "harmony" to shame.

TL;DR: Crit chance, good. Harmony, bad.

I've not done anything with numbers outside of labyrinth, but I ran the formula by @Horsting, and I believe he said it was the same, It would make a lot of sense. Even the champion formula is the same, but with 50% crit ceiling instead of 30%

Ah yeah, I completely forgot about the synergy bonuses, harmony looks really bad, yeah.

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks a lot for looking deep into this. Much appreciated.

Technically I didn't do anything, this was all information provided by KK. As mentioned before, these relics would be very hard to test, due to the amount of datapoints needed. And consequently I cannot actually confirm if the relic that adds critical chance work or not. The harmony on the other hand are added in the responce, so those seems good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

@zoopokemon : I have picked one opponent (and not allways the first one of the difficulty I had to deal with) per floor, but I hope it's helped enough.

Thanks, so I see that the 2nd and 3rd floors are outside the expected level range so those floors should be more difficult than in easy mode. Now I just wonder what hard mode is like.

• Like 1

If you wish more data in normal mode (Hero lvl : 346)

Floor 1	Floor 2	Floor 3	Floor 4		
T	3	3	3	3		
R	3	3	3	3		
S	2	0	0	0		
E	7	5	0	0		
M	5	6	8	6		
H	2	5	8	10		
B	1	1	1	1		

Opponents level:

Floor 1
S	83	83				
E	132	125	118	118	122	
M	194	201	197	191		
H	266	259				
B	298					

Floor 2						
E	184	180	180			
M	236	232	243	229	250	
H	329	298	322	302	315	
B	364					

Floor 3						
M	288	277	284	295	302	
H	374	350	374	346	353	364
B	436					

Floor 4						
M	346	364	336	350		
H	433	409	433	405	416	426
B	561					

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Didn't someone create a table/spreadsheet which contains all relics in all rarities? I want to make a new harmony vs crit chance table, comparing those two. Legendary crit chance is +5%, legendary harmony for midline and a single girl are both +16% from what I saw in older posts, but what is global harmony? And there is no crit chance relic for line or single girl, right?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Horsting said:

Didn't someone create a table/spreadsheet which contains all relics in all rarities? I want to make a new harmony vs crit chance table, comparing those two. Legendary crit chance is +5%, legendary harmony for midline and a single girl are both +16% from what I saw in older posts, but what is global harmony? And there is no crit chance relic for line or single girl, right?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rdqShf9G3FQ0P_cOWh8e8r3Ylb-MDK_VdIwCXfvlwiw/edit#gid=0

Global crit is ; 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Global harmony is 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10
Midline and Target harmony is : 6, 8, 12, 16 and 20

I've visually confirmed all relics in the spreadsheet

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 2

What a joke.

Most broken relics were reported while the labyrinth wasn't even live if I remember well but it was ignored for nearly 3 months.

We said that the system should be evaluated after the relic bugs were fixed but instead they tinkered with the difficulty and called it a day.

And now, they are telling us that fixing the bugs put the balance in shambles.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Absolutely. Has someone verified that all other broken relics and broken class stats are on their list as well? IMO it does not make much sense to tinker with balance even after the listed bugs, but only after really ALL bugs have been fixed. Else we test and tinker on balance again and again, wasting time, since it changes again anyway.

Good that the doubled damage thing has been recognised. I mean I was expecting this to be intended, just implemented the wrong way (doubling the result instead of doubling AP/defence granted by stats). Probably now all battles last double as long. I gives GS5 skills more use, but also doubles the time you need to watch and analyse the battle.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

What a joke.

Most broken relics were reported while the labyrinth wasn't even live if I remember well but it was ignored for nearly 3 months.

We said that the system should be evaluated after the relic bugs were fixed but instead they tinkered with the difficulty and called it a day.

And now, they are telling us that fixing the bugs put the balance in shambles.

I just looked thru this thread, the first mention of the damage formula that i could find is by @Horsting december 9th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

I just looked thru this thread, the first mention of the damage formula that i could find is by @Horsting december 9th.

Broken relics and broken class stats have been recognised earlier, when it was on test server, as well as that the damage is generally doubled, i.e. that 1 AP gives ~2 damage (+bonuses) and 1 defence reduces ~2 damage. And indeed when they pushed the first "balance" change to the test server, I suggested to fix bugs instead, and Rosso said on Discord that he reads the forum thread and that it is an "interesting discussion" there. However, now things are finally moving. Let's just hope/try to push it so that really everything is fixed, not just this minor list in Luna's post.

• Like 2