[ December 3rd, 2023 ] MD - VR Neono

bolitho76

Uh... Hadn't in mind that there could be players who don't have Neono in their Harem so they don`t know/couldn't check the other traits (who are similar for all Variants). But, true, I'll have to add them to the opening Post. Thanks @Master-17 to point this out!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

Is she now an argument to lift Fae Neono from HA revivals into SM shop, as more variants of the same girl means more GS3 trait overlaps? Or is it an argument to choose Fae Fanny & Fione instead, to cover a higher range of traits in general, especially with their double hair and eye colors?

I like the theme so far, but I do not like that she is "playful". Desperately waiting for an "exhibitionist" M6.

Damn, those shards are gone fast, this is the third time today trying to get some shards, and I always missed the start.
It's only 2 minutes later and nothing there anymore.
Even in PSH they are gone in about 5 minutes.

Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow, until then I will spend my time with the Gurl from TransPSH. 😍
2nd Mythic over there, got here for 650 CP. 🤗

image.png.8eb6779bfa05a9ef49a282c0d4ef531d.png

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Is she now an argument to lift Fae Neono from HA revivals into SM shop, as more variants of the same girl means more GS3 trait overlaps? 

Skills are a very important consideration for PVP now, and VR Neono has an extremely unfavorable synergy in Indian Headstand pose. This means she isn't well positioned to make use of her Red eyes, Purple hair, or Aquarius sign when they are blessed since she has little to no synergy with the other girls you would want to run on those weeks.

Just running through all the combinations by filtering on the HH Girl data spreadsheet, it looks like week of the Indian Headstand is the only situation where VR Neono actually shines, and even then we don't currently have enough girls released to run a full lineup (there's Baroque Rabbi, Healing Albane, Aquarius, Star Atina, Kyoko, and VR Neono).

So if PVP is your main consideration, VR Neono is a very low priority girl

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Hmm, not sure if I understand what you mean: If red eyes were blessed, there are 23 L5 and M6 girls in the game (which I have 8 from, 10 with VR Neono and Fae Neono). Indian Headstand is together with Dolphin and 69 the best favourite pose among those with 3 girls having it, but with VR Neono it becomes the best pose (among them). So why is it bad? Similarly purple hair is already now the best hair color among them: 6 now, 7 with VR Neono. And the hair color is actually what matters most, since this is her skill (Fae Neono), so she should be a preferred choice when purple hair is blessed + exhibitionist additionally is the strongest element bonus (when using shield skill). I did not check the other attributes, but so far I do not see your point, or I misunderstand it.

EDIT: Ah lol, Fae Neono actually has Dolphin as favourite pose. Of course, class and poses are not shared among variants, so this is not where they can have a synergy in general.

3 hours ago, Attirm said:

So if PVP is your main consideration, VR Neono is a very low priority girl

Ah, so it is you who misunderstood me 😄: I am getting VR Neono anyway, but my question was whether I should get Fae Neono from HA shop (bring her into SM shop) because she has eye/hair color and zodiac sign synergy with VR Neono. In general multiple variants of the same girl are often good in combination when one of their traits is blessed (excluding the pose). The alternative would be Fae Fanny & Fione with their double colors but weaker element, and I have no other variant of them (yet).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Indian Headstand is together with Dolphin and 69 the best favourite pose among those with 3 girls having it

Look at who those three girls are, and who they have synergy with, and what such a team lineup would actually look like. Legendary Stacy is a great part of a red-eyed team, but the other two leave much to be desired. Melisandre Raveneye only has synergy with at most two other red-eyed girls, Summoner Salem and Galaxy Ananke. But Ayame is far worse, she has no synergy with any red-eyed girl. That's six girls, I'm going to round it out by presuming we have Madame Ivanka (who has synergy with red-eyed girls and is readily available as a league girl) to give us this team:

• Legendary Stacy (red-eye synergy)
  • Summoner Salem (red-eye synergy)
  • Galaxy Ananke (red-eye synergy)
  • Madame Ivanka (red-eye synergy)
  • VR Neono (x3 synergy) (Stacy, Melisandre, Ayame)
  • Melisandre Raveneye (x2 synergy) (Salem, Ananke)
  • Ayame (x0 synergy)

Far from being a strong addition, VR Neono is just filler, and in order to get her even to be that good we had to run an otherwise useless girl on the lineup. We'd be much better off dropping Ayame for anyone halfway decent. Fae Finalmecia or Itsuri would be ideal. And if you're missing even one of Stacy, Salem, or Ananke then I'd question whether a red-eyed lineup even makes sense for you, as you have so little synergy. There does come a point where so few blessed girls are getting synergy you're better off doing something else.

VR Neono isn't bad, she's still a mythic girl with high base stats, but that's no longer enough to make a girl exceptional. Her element and her synergy skill are doing her no favors, and she's outclassed by many L5's.

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

I am getting VR Neono anyway, but my question was whether I should get Fae Neono from HA shop (bring her into SM shop) because she has eye/hair color and zodiac sign synergy with VR Neono

It's really just for purple hair that they would be on the same team. On a purple-haired team, Fae Neono is the better of the two thanks to having the ideal skill. 

On a red-eyed team, you'd need to contrive a pretty specific combination of girls in your harem to justify having both Neonos on your team at the same time. You'd need to have legendary Stacy, Galaxy Ananke, Itsuri, and Rina (an odd choice that is really questionable to awaken due to her low stats and poor synergy skill) in order to give enough synergies for the Neonos to be noteworthy. At the same time, you'd need to not have Summoner Salem or Fae Finalmecia as these would otherwise be better additions who would bump Fae Neono from your lineup. So theoretically possible, but I suspect hardly anyone is in a position to do so.

Aquarius is irrelevant. There aren't enough girls with Aquarius skill released, and there isn't a viable team line up in the first place. You're literally better off ignoring the blessing. This may change in future, but that will be entirely contingent on which girls get released and there's no guarantee it will line up with red eyes and purple hair.

• Thanks 2

Same here ATM, 10 drops from 307 fights.

This has already happened for me in the past and sometime you have a lucky strike where you have 10 drops in 30 fights which evens it out.

Those fights were from pooled fights resources in HA and pantheon so now I will only use natural regen until the 3rd day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

In contrast to you, I have had better than expected drop rate across all games (in fact lately I have had better drop rate for mythic girls than for legendary and even in most classic events).

Good luck boys and get the girl soon!

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Attirm said:

Look at who those three girls are, and who they have synergy with

Yep, I also figured that I should look at the actual teams I am able to form, not so much on what would be theoretically possible or how many girls in the game share this or that trait. I am still a new player with 573 girls overall, and I do not have most of those you mentioned or which are listed in the spreadsheet. And when they were re-re-revived some day in the future, so many more girls will have been added to the game that all traits theory might be turned around anyway (and/or as KK changes girl traits, like Neono's hair color). My current strong teams are all built around the blue eyes trait, and this won't change any soon. The next possible trait in sight will be green eyes, which does not matter here either. So I chose Fae Fanny & Fione as they have (also) blue eyes, and have a high(er) chance for being double blessed, making them a potentially good candidate, despite the weak element.

image.png.d7dcac0765ba38704fb6934aa6237a0b.png

A very interesting MD this time.

I used yesterday my 54 natural regen, 18 aditional combativity from Pantheon fights and 4 combativity from the PoV Bonus Path. I collected some minutes before reset the combativity rewards from the Koban cards and the HA. With this (and a freshly filled combativity bar) I reached 586 storaged combativity. With the last batch of shards I could get the last needed drop after 7 aditional combativity from natural regen. So a total of only 669 combativity.

I used 5 Sandalwood, 8 times x50 attacks (laziness was to strong).

• Like 2
  • GG 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
On 12/3/2023 at 1:19 PM, garadron said:

Any idea what happened to Ben? This is the 3rd Mythic in a row made by Toon Dude while Ben's last girls were the remastered starter girls and before that the Mortal Kombat Mega Event which was quite some time ago.

I'm also wondering, and beyond that I'm not pleased they're giving all the MD girls to Toon Dude now, even though he's not in top form these days, when in the past the couple of times they let Venus have her turn they were super reluctant and ended up butchering her work for MD Santa Claudia. Venus is 10 times the artist Toon Dude will ever be, even though I like him too for his own merits.

While we're on the topic, New Dude is now their second best right behind Venus in my book, he upped his game in a tremendous way for the HA #1 girls. I haven't upgraded all of them yet (there's one I'm hoping to complete with SM coins anyway) but those I did are stellar.

Sadly I'm assuming Ben is either on a hiatus or might finally have completed his transitional period and left the roster for good.

This Neono variant, from what I've seen, is nowhere near on par with either the high quality art of past MD girls, nor even on par with Toon Dude's own best works, found in past L5s. At this point, I'd much rather see not only Venus but also New Dude handle Mythics instead of him.

• Like 1

VR Neono get.

Before I get in to the details, yeah this Mythic is not quite up to par with the great ones unfortunaly, there is something off with her head in her first pose.
Anyhow I came into december with lots of combativity saved up, so I didn't have much choice but to go for her.

It took me 752 battles total to get her, with a droprate at 6.65%, 5 Sandalwood used.
This is 181 combat cheaper then the last mythic, Baroque Rabbi.

This is the cheapest mythic so far, clocking in at 2700 kobans, and that is all in sandalwood, since I did not have to refill any combativity due to the amount I had coming in.
This was helped a lot by the pantheon, giving me 3 combativity each floor.
I also bough the 2 cards for the last seasonal bullshit event, I did the math, and while the combativity from the cards are more expensive then just buying the combativity itself, (5940 cards) vs (3888 refills) but due to my position on the tracker, I got some extra combativity from that due to the purchase.
This made it so that I only paid 1.620 kobans extra for the combativity, and the stuff on the tracker is probably worth that sum alone.

(un)fortunaly for me, I was expecting this mythic to use about the same combativity to get as the last one, but since I got lucky(er) on this one, I actually ended up with around 260 more combativity then I needed, thus I could have skipped out on that second card... oh well.

One could argue that I should add the cost of the cards in to my total for this girl, and if I did that,
the cost would come out at  8640, and that is really close the my average cost of mythics, at 8.601

hhnoeno01.png

hhnoeno02.png

• Like 2
  • GG 4

5 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

This made it so that I only paid 1.620 kobans extra for the combativity, and the stuff on the tracker is probably worth that sum alone.

The random shards for the HA girls do not count for you? For the CP only, the cards are not worth it. But for the HA girls alone, including the Sapphires, quite some skill bulbs and EqP orbs, it worth it even without the CP (comparing e.g. to the costs of an LD girl). Just wondering that you focus so much on the costs of the cards, while for me the CP are just a little synergy on top of what I actually buy them for.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2023 at 9:19 AM, garadron said:

Any idea what happened to Ben? This is the 3rd Mythic in a row made by Toon Dude while Ben's last girls were the remastered starter girls and before that the Mortal Kombat Mega Event which was quite some time ago.

He's still on KK's Discord team, he probably has other priorities in life right now and doesn't have time to make girls every month.

I must say that the last three mythics of “Toon artist” are not good as his old works, like in Jujutsu DP. But it's not just his fault, the girls coloring seems quite low compared to the old's mythics, not to mention in terms of creativity in the scenes and poses.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Horsting said:

The random shards for the HA girls do not count for you? For the CP only, the cards are not worth it. But for the HA girls alone, including the Sapphires, quite some skill bulbs and EqP orbs, it worth it even without the CP (comparing e.g. to the costs of an LD girl). Just wondering that you focus so much on the costs of the cards, while for me the CP are just a little synergy on top of what I actually buy them for.

The reason I focused on the koban cost for the cards/refills so much, is that its the only relevant factor for the mythic days.
Sadly Neono does not care about Sapphires, random girl shards, or pachinco orbs, the only thing she cares about is combativity :)

That's why I simply mentioned the cards, and why I got them, and didn't elaborate more on the stuff besides combativity.

Edit:
Looking at my reply here this might have come across as somewhat antagonistic.
If so, this was not my intention; I simply meant to say that for this mythic day event, I was only focusing on the combativity,
and the cost I paid for it, as its the only factor from the cards that was applicable to this event.
I was not making any value judgement of the cards and the rewards; and if I ever were to do that, then I would do so on the seasonal event
post, and not the one about mythic Neono

Edited by EpicBacon
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

15 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Understood. I just got the impression you regret buying the 2nd card because you finally had CP left.

Ah, yeah that could have been phrased better, no I am not regretting buying it, I was just surprised that I had so much combat left, based on Mythic Rabbi's cost

• Like 3

Got her. She's my 28 mythic girl, 4th playful🟡.

Only 4 SP used to gain more points in SE for trying to reach the 3rd girl.

Drops Item Drop %
56 Mythic girl shard drops 5,62%
677 Ymens 67,97%
77 Gems 7,73%
72 Mythic orbs 7,23%
46 Tickets 4,62%
68 Keys 6,83%
996 Total 100,00%

As posted before, really slow start but better past the 400th combat (sorry for the absence of horizontal coordinates, Google sheets is sheety) :

image.thumb.png.de9cbf6dbed5e807e4fd3ff7feb9c4da.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • GG 3

The last 120 fights I won just only 1 (!) shard 🙄 even though there are thousands of it ...

So ... what's the point of accumulating the shards, if nobody wins it anyway? 🤔

That's a joke, or isn't it?!? 🤪

Screenshot 2023-12-06 Hentai Heroes.png

Edited by ORGASMA
Screenshot updated
  • Thinking 1