[December 25, 2023 ] MDR #34 - Matcha

bolitho76

I seen in PH a special revival but nothing was in HH in the morning.

they took us by surpise.

I am wondering if i should buy the cards today or for the next MD.

i have 7 shards from her original event . i will go for 5 shards without SP and get her with 4 SP

Hopefully i have time cauz i will be busy these next two days.

good luck everyone

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I seen in PH a special revival but nothing was in HH in the morning.

KK have a problem with the event widget: They can't show two "similar events" parallel - so the MDR with Santa Claudia prevents us to get the notification for Matchas MDR.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That one Mythic i've allways thought i would never get, cause i have missed her revival. But here she comes again and this time nothing will stop me from getting her.

image.png.f2cd23459c47f9fc7f71352b8290acd7.png

mission complete: acquire all Mythic girls that are available. 🥳 I know I will never have all girls out there in the haremverse so next milestone get all legendary 5 Star girls. 

• GG 6

On 12/25/2023 at 9:39 AM, garadron said:

FINALLY! 🥳

image.png.1b10a1daef6e24afc3462216e258d932.png

I'm starting this with only a few shards, but I've waited so much for another year 1 revival I'll just throw my nubans at her until she's mine lol.

Good luck everyone!

I'm ending the first day with 82 shards after some refills and the Big Card for SE. The shards on Nutaku are running out real fast but I'll get her today with no issues. I'll probably take the Medium Card sometime after reset to complete her

• GG 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

I've just grabbed her for a trillion kobans in refills, x50s and getting single drops in between SPs, right at reset time so it didn't count for any contest. But at least I finally grabbed her. Easily the most expensive MDR I've ever played.

I did try half a dozen times yesterday and this morning but every single time shards appeared, they disappeared so fast it was insane. Even by MDR standards. Of course, the huge synergy with both PoA and CCbC played a role, but I also expect many other players had also been waiting for her revival for years, as I had.

• GG 5

Matcha Get!  8.856 koban cost / 5.78% droprate

I had 14 shards coming in, so I could get away with only 4 sandalwood.
I usually like to use single fights for mythic girls, but that was not an option with Matcha,
as shards were often depleted in less then a minute, so had to resort to using x10 fights using kobans.
This koban cost will not be included in the cost for the girl tho.

Can't complain too much about the droprate, the final sandalwood shards were somewhat low drop, but the
3rd sandal more then made up for that.
8.856 cost puts her slightly above average at 8.612, but if we remove the anomaly that was VR Neono; 
she comes in under the average, 8.856 against 9.303

hhmatcha01.png

hhmatcha02.png

• Like 1
  • GG 6

Just got her. She's my 29th mythic, 4th dom. Started with 10 shards from her previous revival so I only spent 4 SP.

Spent 12 extra kobans 13 times to do x10 rolls to get the last shards since these were going away too fast and I won't be able to fight her past midnight CET.

Drops Item Drop %
46 Mythic girl shard drops 6,74%
489 Ymens 71,70%
25 Gems 1 3,67%
37 Gems 2 5,43%
53 Mythic orbs 7,77%
32 Tickets 4,69%
682 Total 100,00%

Also didn't buy the SE cards since, by my calculations, I should be able to reach the 3rd girl without spending the extra resources so I will keep them going into the next ME and MD.

• Like 1
  • GG 6

7 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I started with about 35 of her shards. At the moment I already have 78. So far I have attacked her “owner” only at the moments when PoA needed attacks on the villains. Today I have to reach stage 25 (200 fights), and then, in theory, I should finish her off.

Got her. I had to spend money on the Big Card, but it took about 50-70 fists (I definitely didn’t count). It’s just that without the Big Card, I wouldn’t have had enough resources to reach the second girl in ME.

1.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Forgot to add image
  • Like 1
  • GG 6

Matcha is my 27th M6 and my 3rd Dominatrix.

I started with 7 shards from her original event and then, I got 5 shards with SP and used only 4 SP after.

I used 805 CP ( 321 free + 488 refills - 4 leftovers)

drops : 49 , droprate : 6.08%

She costs me :

4 SP = 360 nubans + 879 nubans refills = 1239 nubans (7434 kobans)

matcha.JPG

• Like 1
  • GG 5

Il y a 6 heures, garadron a dit :

emptied on Nutaku

I have never seen a MDR with shards left on hh.com, not to say it cannot exist but the maximum time for shards to deplete I have seen 36h in is about 30min so I doubt it's possible.

On the other hand, for MD it's the opposite and it's rare for a girl to run out of shards on the 3rd day.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Yay, I got her too! 🥳

She's my "oldest" Mythic girl after New Year Estelle, the next one is Undercover Valentina. That's 7 girls between them. If they revive 4 of them a year (two at christmas, and two at Kinkoid anniversary), It means that I can get them in two years.

• Like 1
  • GG 1