[January 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Agent 0069

image.thumb.jpeg.5aed233b76e90bb77a6ee82f1b6afee2.jpeg

In the end i got even more points than i originally planed on. I did have some advantage since i carried over lots of points from previous SE, as well i played one MDR.

I was a bit uncertain if i should try and get 27600p for the event orbs, but getting extra 800 points is simply too hard, and its better to save for next SE.

Hopefully they keep this difficulty where the girls can be obtained without dumping a fortune on an event.

image.png.b3f4d3107f5bf19e8a88410802577980.png

I remained in top 250, sometimes top 100 (especially when claiming the 1k from rewards track). Fully participated MD/MDR/LD and the two KC. Claimed all bonus paths, excluding PoG.

For 3 more L5 girls with high quality art + quite some other valuable rewards from the ranking, at least some from rewards track as well, the 15k kobans for the LR bonus path are IMO totally worth it. But considering that we will have 2 MDRs, it is actually not affordable as F2P or low spender, respectively one must sacrifice other things, like PoA bonus path, likely DP or PoV as well. The Laby lowered the costs of villain events a little, but of course not even close to cover an MDR, let alone 15k for a LR.

On 1/3/2024 at 7:17 AM, bolitho76 said:

Free Path:

Agent Zoya (5760): Hardcore - sensual (blue)

Gadget Girl LXIX (21.600): Know-how - exhibitionist (green)

Bonus Path:

Mastermind Justine (2520): Charm - dominatrix (black)

Master Spy Valentina (13.200): Charm - physical (orange)

A little calculation how much points a f2p player can expect:

natural regen:
from Villains: 54x30 = 1620
from Daily Goals Chests: 25x30 = 750
from Season: (25x2)x30 = 1500
from Champions: extremly different from player to player - this should every player calculate for himself how much fights he think he can do while he is doing other stuff in the game.

From natural regen are 3870 points + Champion fights possible. If I calculate with the 8x7 fights I had done while HA it ends at 5550 points.

From the Leaderboard:

Expected top10% and top1000 every time means: 9x760 = 6840 points.

From Labyrinth:

From my experience (focus at coin-bags, and after this as most as possible ressources) you can gain between 81 and 141 points per Labcycle. The average I got was near 110 points. So for a calculation here I use 100 points per Labyrinth cycle. That are another 1500 points for thes LR

An active f2p player can reach 11.500-14.000 points mostly sure

Not included: points from other Events and rewards. Here are 2000-3000 points possible - depends on the ability to participate in LD, MD, MDR, PoA and if you buy Bonus Paths of PoA, PoV or PoG.

i'm not 100% atm, but it is looking to me, that if i must Choose Wisely where to spend Kkobans to earn more points, CP/Villains is a better choice than Season, yes?

I've been hitting All Champions & about to do Labyrinths.

Karxan Edit: 

Should i buy CP with Laby Coin?

Edited by Karxan
Labyrinth

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

Should i buy CP with Laby Coin?

I'd recommend against buying anything other than shards using Laby Coins.

i must Choose Wisely where to spend Kkobans to earn more points, CP/Villains is a better choice than Season, yes?

They're exactly the same cost in kobans (216 kobans for 20 Fists worth 1 point each = 216 kobans for 10 Kisses worth 2 points each). You're guaranteed to win the fights against villains whereas you can lose a Season fight, though.

EDIT:

image.png

image.png

As long as you have tickets, Champions are the cheapest option in terms of kobans to get more points, by far. You can get 10 points from 54 kobans for 10 champ fights (if you wait 15 minutes between x10s, otherwise it's 60 kobans), compared to 108 kobans for 10 points from either Fists or Kisses.

image.png

---

Nooo... Fallen and Horsting got the Cinnamon sticks. I'm so jealous! :D /s

image.png

These will decorate your booster inventory next to the pink bottle of perfume for years to come! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
screenshots
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CP/Villains is a better choice than Season, yes?

It's the most safe solution after it's extremly unlikely to loose a fight aganst a Villain with a halfway good team which is meaningfull skilled - and if you would loose, you should write a support ticket because this must be a bug 😉

Sadly I'm not exactly sure how much Koban 10 Kisses are, but I think it's mostly around the 216/36 Koban/Nuban 20 combativity are.

If you are in a good situation at Pantheon there is another way to get relativ cheap combativity: buying worship and win the 27 combativity from rewards (starting with lvl1501) is cheaper than to buy the combativity directly.

In my eyes investing Labyrinth coins has this order of priority:

- shards of the Labyrinth Girl to avoid an increasing group of Girls to obtain

- shards of other 5* Girls who you have at least 1 shard and are not permanent Girls (like Champion Girls, League Girls and so on) if you have at least Labyrinth coins for the whole next Labyrinth Girl safed, until you have all possible 5* Girls

- heartstones up to at least 10

- other stuff

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Sadly I'm not exactly sure how much Koban 10 Kisses are, but I think it's mostly around the 216/36 Koban/Nuban 20 combativity are.

They're the literal same cost in kobans per point, which is exactly twice the koban cost per point from champion fights (although of course champion fights also cost tickets). I added screenshots to my previous posts for more clarity.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

As long as you have tickets, Champions are the cheapest option in terms of kobans to get more points, by far. You can get 10 points from 54 kobans for 10 champ fights (if you wait 15 minutes between x10s, otherwise it's 60 kobans), compared to 108 kobans for 10 points from either Fists or Kisses.

image.png

Oh!  Cool!  I hadn't realized i could do 10x Champion fights!

• Hearts 1

From this event, 100% f2p not buying bonus Path and M.Cards never (neither The 5000 kobans on First time buy), this is very above that i think i can get (13500), stay on top 5% all times, and like top 250-500 1 time and 500-1000 last 4 times.

Screenshot_20240203-081229-263.png.4863038ddc6198b418e7f7d1e37fa46c.png

• GG 3

with less thane 10 min left to reset, i quit HH to try finishing CXH, but i run out of Kkgold...  so close...

no pic for HH but i had ≈5443 CCubes...

Or a bit less as the SP was not unlocked...

• Hug 1