[January 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Agent 0069

55 minutes ago, garadron said:

Thanks to KC, another top 250/5%. 10k points in 11 days? Or I guess 7k if I were to take the paid path? Doable?

image.png.2cddf4fce83e7583d003153dec951ef9.png

Let say every 3 days 2000 points. By
18 days~12000
27 days ~18000
+3000 ~21000
Be prepare to fork out 6000 koban for 600 more points

• Thinking 2

7 hours ago, garadron said:

Thanks to KC, another top 250/5%. 10k points in 11 days? Or I guess 7k if I were to take the paid path? Doable?

image.png.2cddf4fce83e7583d003153dec951ef9.png

You gathered 11594p in 18 days, that makes an average of 644p per day or 1932p per 3 days.

If you can keep up this tempo it will bring you to:

Start: 11594p

12d:  +7729p

no ranking on last day: -1064p

payed path: +3000p

Sum: 21259p

Goal: 21600p

Missing: 341p

Now it depends how much you invested in the events of the past 18d and how much will you invest in the next 12d. On average you need to gain additional 29 points each day or achieve an average of 2018p for each ranking. It might be best to aim 200p higher to get the next reward and have a safety net just in case.

I myself have it easier, if all Mega event were like this i would be estatic:

image.jpeg.ca16a6922339879975e055e6c0ff4add.jpeg

I already got the 3x 1000p from payed path.

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 1:32 AM, DvDivXXX said:

This is super encouraging, and not at all what I expected. Thanks a lot, folks! ❤️

I'm missing Moe Bunny and I haven't used any Kiss or Fist from the (free) Season reward track (I'm saving them for PoA and/or KC,

Moe Bunny is coming. KK really hear you😉

• Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, hihi1237823 a dit :

Moe Bunny is coming. KK really hear you😉

We knew from last month looking at the game data that she was planned for this month.

Also, I planned Moe Bunny MDR to start the 25th so I claimed the girl with the 1000 cubes during the current period to rank well in this 3 day contest.

I will probably rush through the PoA instead and spend a lot of the remaining kisses before the end of the month I suppose, keeping the fists for next CE.

I'm currently at
image.png.fb7535c7934a75f5415f5343889aea45.png

with a 1x1000 remaining to collect. I should be fine I suppose.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

is anyone else having problems scrolling the rewards bar, i cant claim anything before the most recent one? 

If you cant scroll with the mouse wheel, there is also a scroll bar at the bottom of the page, its not very obvious but its there.

On another note this 3 day competition is killing me, after spending over 1k nubans for Moe Bunny i still cant make top 100, now i have to chose between losing 80 event resource or spending resources that would help me in the upcoming event.

5 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

is anyone else having problems scrolling the rewards bar, i cant claim anything before the most recent one? 

13 minutes ago, Fallen42 said:

If you cant scroll with the mouse wheel, there is also a scroll bar at the bottom of the page, its not very obvious but its there.

I can't find any way to scroll with just a mouse with scroll wheel (at least on my laptop+browser).

I usually use my trackpad, and that has no problems with the horizontal scrolling if my pointer is in the free path area.

There is a scroll bar at the bottom, true, but it appears to be beneath the overlay blocking access to the paid path and cannot be grabbed. So I guess scrolling here is a premium feature? :(
Maybe our script wizards can help here? @zoopokemon @Tom208 ?

By installing a HH++ script (BDSM version is what I currently use) it can hide claimed rewards, so at least that way you should be able to get to everything even if saving certain rewards is limited to what fits on a single screen.

I checked on PsH and yes, the bar is under payed path, lol.

I personally have no issues on any of the game, all i can suggest is:

1) restart your browser

2) clear cookies

3) try a different browser

4) try it on mobile

7 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

I can't find any way to scroll with just a mouse with scroll wheel (at least on my laptop+browser).

I usually use my trackpad, and that has no problems with the horizontal scrolling if my pointer is in the free path area.

There is a scroll bar at the bottom, true, but it appears to be beneath the overlay blocking access to the paid path and cannot be grabbed. So I guess scrolling here is a premium feature? :(
Maybe our script wizards can help here? @zoopokemon @Tom208 ?

By installing a HH++ script (BDSM version is what I currently use) it can hide claimed rewards, so at least that way you should be able to get to everything even if saving certain rewards is limited to what fits on a single screen.

I can do it by hovering over the free path and then using the left / right buttons on my keypad.

when i try to use the scroll bar it just highlights all the words and pictures in blue

is there a claim all button anywhere i missed?

Mod-Edit: Merged two posts.

28 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

when i try to use the scroll bar it just highlights all the words and pictures in blue

is there a claim all button anywhere i missed?

i figured it out thank you for the help

thanks to your encouraging calculations @hihi1237823 and @Fallen42 I decided to buy the paid path and get the 3k from there to score top 10 in the latest bracket. I think it was the last good time to do it as this should also boost my position in the current (last) bracket.

image.png.be407ae770ef382536bb38b15c2dd999.png

2k more to go. Less than 1k if I count the last bracket's rewards, should be fine 😎

2 hours ago, garadron said:

2k more to go. Less than 1k if I count the last bracket's rewards, should be fine 😎

You cannot count on a reward for the Xtals you need to reach this reward 😉. The 1k at 21.6k might only help you to reach the mythic spell books or beyond.

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

You cannot count on a reward for the Xtals you need to reach this reward 😉. The 1k at 21.6k might only help you to reach the mythic spell books or beyond.

I'm counting the bracket/ranking rewards because there's still 1 to gain and it's cca 1k

+1

image.png

This LR went surprisingly well for me overall. It's still the most expensive and demanding of the ME formats (requires a flat 15k+ koban investment instead of 6k for the others and you need to stay on top of the charts for most of the month) but... I was able to grab all 4 girls, and a lot of goodies, which is immensely better than the previous version where even coughing up 15k kobans and playing competitively all month only gave 2.

On top of that, I really enjoyed those series by Toon Dude. The Justine variant is still my favorite of the bunch, but all 4 were great. <3

• Surprised :O 1
  • GG 1

I agree that this updated LR format is actually doable, even as a free player. I haven't reached the 4th girl yet, but will reach that later today.
I was initially sceptical so I waited until the last 7 days and made some calculations based on resources from events before committing to the 15k spend. Used the 1k bonus rewards to boost my chart position for the last 2 mini races. In the long term, spending the 15k now is cheaper than pushing 3 girls from zero to complete through the mega market sapphires, laby coins, and SM pool.

Over on CxH it was slightly easier because fewer players means it's wasn't very hard to stay in top-100 range for the mini races.

It's helpful if you have a decent stash of champion tickets saved for when LR comes around again, presumably in April if the don't randomize the rotation.

• Like 1

Here is where I'm ending this LR
image.thumb.png.48278c95924d8494777b0daf64863d7f.png

15k kobans is a bit steep even if it's for 3 girls considering there is one far on the free path, 12k would probably be more in line with the rewards since you clearly need to play a lot and rank well to get to the 2nd free path girl.

Stayed mostly in the 250~500 bracket most of the time with some top 100.

Claimed the multiples 1000 cubes strategically each time to stay well ranked in the lasts 3 day contests and I did not do many champion fights like last time so clearly a better mostly f2p player experience (only silver card on my end) compared to the last occurence.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 4