[January 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Agent 0069

44 minutes ago, Fallen42 said:

And yes kobans are always the biggest issue, i won last 3 leagues and im still 600 kobans short. so if you are only top 15 or top 30 in leagues its probably better to spend them on mythic and other events.

You did not win last 3 leagues... I see your first win was on 19.10.2023 and you have 3 wins in total

Edited by mates
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

daily rewards: season/villains ≈ 100*30=3000
top 50% ≈200*10=2000
daily goal≈750

top500 and top 5% every snapshot: ≈1000*10=10000
ALL other  other points ≈ 300x30=9000

First Koban girl  (2520)
First free girl (5760)
Second Koban girl (13.200)
second free girl (21.600).

There only two strategy.

Either play leisurely and get the First free girl (5760)
or play stressfully and  pay Koban to catch them all

image.png.e3f16c0f0c0d97f6d2340afb827fbb94.png

Edited by hihi1237823
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2

5 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

According to my calculations you can easily get all 4 girls if you are ranked in top 100, its a close call if you are in top 250 but if you are lower than you need to spend kobans or buy bundles.

You can also "easily" get all 4 if you are a whale, but thats about as common as a top100 finish.

• Haha 5

Il y a 7 heures, hihi1237823 a dit :

There only two strategy.

Actually, there is another way: play leisurely, pay kobans (for the mega pass) and get the first 3 girls.

Season fights: 25*2*30 = 1500
Daily goals: 25*30 = 750
Villain fights: 54*30 = 1620
Top 10%: 600*9 = 5400
Event currency rewards: 3000

Labyrinth rewards: (20+30*2)*15 = 1200

Total: 13 470 (3rd girl at 13 200)

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Actually, there is another way: play leisurely, pay kobans (for the mega pass) and get the first 3 girls.

I guess if you are a fan of Tifa, spending 15600 Koban is worth it.

20 hours ago, mates said:

You did not win last 3 leagues... I see your first win was on 19.10.2023 and you have 3 wins in total

You are probably right, my memory for more than 2 weeks ago is a bit fuzzy but the last 2 weeks i did win, the week before that must have been top 4 than.

19 hours ago, hihi1237823 said:

daily rewards: season/villains ≈ 100*30=3000
top 50% ≈200*10=2000
daily goal≈750

top500 and top 5% every snapshot: ≈1000*10=10000
ALL other  other points ≈ 300x30=9000

First Koban girl  (2520)
First free girl (5760)
Second Koban girl (13.200)
second free girl (21.600).

There only two strategy.

image.png.e3f16c0f0c0d97f6d2340afb827fbb94.png

your calculations are a bit shady, if nothing else there is only 9 competitions where you can get extra points and not 10. And i agree, with Tom208 if you pay kobans the two girls on payed path are accessible to most active players only the last one is hard and that one is on free path anyway, paying for the extra path only gives you help to get her.

Edited by Fallen42
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Actually you need a little bit more than that because the 3rd of the 1000 point rewards on the bonus path is at 12600.

Of course, any active player is almost certain to get a couple hundred extra points from MD, LD and the occasional champion based contest, so that isn't going to be a problem.

On the other hand, you'll still need to decide that 2 L5 girls are worth over 15k kobans. And unlike the 6k kobans worth of cards from the just passed seasonal event, this doesn't leave you with nearly 500 extra fists so that you can get the MD girl without spending on refills.

• Like 3

Indeed. You need to get 160 more points to reach the last 1000 points reward and get the 3rd girl.
But as you say: MD, LD, rewards in PoV and PoA, some champion fights will help (and also the extra points you get with top 5% and top 500-1000 when you claim these 1000 points rewards).

• Like 1

I was ranked around 57 with 2496 points on nutaku, mostly points from 2 cards from previous ME.

My Nubans were at 2594 just 6 short of getting the extra path where i could use 1000 points to get into top 50, but unfortunately i couldn't get them before first ranking end. I was hoping the banners for PSH and CH would show just before the reset like they often do but no luck this time.

3 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

I was hoping the banners for PSH and CH would show just before the reset like they often do but no luck this time.

They re-appear 24 hours after the last time you got the rewards from them. And if you get the rewards at different times, they will reappear 24 hours later of each of these times respectively.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see no reason they don't count for the ranking.
Also, for a previous mega-event with ranking, I already received rewards from Kinkoid following to an issue with my points and they counted for the ranking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

So far, so good.

image.png

That's with MD, diligent Laby runs, and much more. I think this version is obviously a big improvement over the original LR format, but I also agree that this is still by far the worst of the 4 MEs.

The original format was so ridiculously punishing for anyone but whales and maybe a handful of very motivated veterans with large koban stashes on hand, it needs more than a few tweaks to get its reward tracks somewhat in line with the other formats'. Because this one doesn't cost 6k in koban cards to get the most of it that isn't paywalled (the first time around), instead it costs more than twice with its 15.6k koban mega pass. And even with the tweaks they've made, you still only get a single of the four girls unless you cough up those 15k, as opposed to HA, SE and SEM where most active players can grab at least two girls without purchasing the koban cards.

But, oh well. That's still progress. A step in the right direction. I'd still suggest going back to the drawing board again before the next time LR comes back, though. I get the logic behind locking the 1st and 3rd girls behind the koban pass instead of the other way around, as paying 15k for 2 L5s* already feels bad in this day and age, so paying 15k kobans for a single L5 would be a joke for most of us. But still, this doesn't feel good at all. *(I know, there's also a bunch of goodies, but nothing outstanding compared to other reward tracks: no sapphires, no GG orbs etc. the most valuable side "rewards" in there are actually the cubes, which aren't real rewards but just a boost to let you reach the 3rd girl).

Perhaps using the system of the double reward track with one locked behind a large sum of kobans is the real problem? Especially on top of what's essentially a month-long legendary contest, but more stressful and expensive to begin with?

I'm not sure I'll be able to afford the koban pass this time either, and what's more: I'm not sure it's worth it in the long run even if I can afford it. Whereas in all the other variants of ME, getting both koban cards every single time is so worth it that it's never even a question for me. Just saying... ^^

Anyways, good luck, try to have fun and see what you can get, folks.

• Like 5

Yeah, first one for me (I had managed to stay in the top 250 until now). I was still at rank 220-ish this morning, but when I opened the game after reset this afternoon, I collected only 24 fists, so I've been passed over by 30+ players in the meantime.

Again, if the mega pass was worth its 15.6k koban cost, then when I collect it and when I decide to use the extra cubes from it to rank higher in the contest part of the event would make a big difference. The issue is that it's still not worth that much (unless I could somehow reach the 4th girl at 21,600 cubes, but that's still completely out of reach regardless).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, first one for me (I had managed to stay in the top 250 until now). I was still at rank 220-ish this morning, but when I opened the game after reset this afternoon, I collected only 24 fists, so I've been passed over by 30+ players in the meantime.

Again, if the mega pass was worth its 15.6k koban cost, then when I collect it and when I decide to use the extra cubes from it to rank higher in the contest part of the event would make a big difference. The issue is that it's still not worth that much (unless I could somehow reach the 4th girl at 21,600 cubes, but that's still completely out of reach regardless).

A lot of players are very competitive here and the ability to collect more event resource from payed path also makes things harder (or easier if you have it open).

And i believe you can get the 4th girl easy with the extra 3000 event resource from payed path. it also gives you some extra event resources by ranking you higher i would say at least 240.

And if you consider you get 3 girls for 15,6k kobans thats 5,2k for one and that is a relatively good price.

The only question is if you can save up enough kobans. I would still prefer spending here than PoV or PoG (if you have the girls).

• Thinking 2

There is one obstacle: With the bigger playerbase at .com it's much harder to reach top250 or top100.

I know, that this comparison isn't really exact, but it gives a hint how different the rankings are for .com and nutaku: You need to be in the same % of playerbase to stay at place 100 at nutaku and at place 250 at .com. Place 40 at nutaku would be near the same % of playerbase like place 100 at .com.

Your calculation to reach the last girl is made with an expectation of to be in top 0,66% of the playerbase at nutaku and with a very big amount of tickets and all Bonus Paths. With the bigger playerbase at .com you would need to stay in the top 0,25% of the playerbase. In your situation the calculation seems ok (don't know if you have enough Koban for all Bonus Paths or if you fine with buying aditional Koban to gain all of them) but I can clearly say that a lot of players don't have the Koban to buy all Paths or the time to invest ca. 70 tickets a day - more if you don't buy Bonus Paths from PoG and PoA. What you call easy maybe easy to you, but not the majority of the players, so I would be much more careful with the word "easy".

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

My comment "easy" was meant for DvDivXXX, for his activity and his competitiveness. And yes it is a bit harder on .com but not to such a degree that your player based calculations suggest.

The rest is all true, if you can have everything open it helps a lot and im currently managing it by paying only for Gold card and season. But its all due to big gains from leagues, without it i would perhaps need to skip payed path myself. I could at least say that the top 100 players can get the 4 girls without buying bundles and probably most of top 250 players as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1