[January 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Agent 0069

Posted (edited)

1600x900_Twitter_Post_39.thumb.webp.8b11ea388f47c5ca997b5cfeacc8f9f9.webp

Girls:

Free Path:

Agent Zoya (5760): Hardcore - sensual (blue)

Gadget Girl LXIX (21.600): Know-how - exhibitionist (green)

Bonus Path:

Mastermind Justine (2520): Charm - dominatrix (black)

Master Spy Valentina (13.200): Charm - physical (orange)

A little calculation how much points a f2p player can expect:

natural regen:
from Villains: 54x30 = 1620
from Daily Goals Chests: 25x30 = 750
from Season: (25x2)x30 = 1500
from Champions: extremly different from player to player - this should every player calculate for himself how much fights he think he can do while he is doing other stuff in the game.

From natural regen are 3870 points + Champion fights possible. If I calculate with the 8x7 fights I had done while HA it ends at 5550 points.

From the Leaderboard:

Expected top10% and top1000 every time means: 9x760 = 6840 points.

From Labyrinth:

From my experience (focus at coin-bags, and after this as most as possible ressources) you can gain between 81 and 141 points per Labcycle. The average I got was near 110 points. So for a calculation here I use 100 points per Labyrinth cycle. That are another 1500 points for thes LR

An active f2p player can reach 11.500-14.000 points mostly sure

Not included: points from other Events and rewards. Here are 2000-3000 points possible - depends on the ability to participate in LD, MD, MDR, PoA and if you buy Bonus Paths of PoA, PoV or PoG.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Interesting, previously they started back to back. I wonder whether it is worth it saving all combativity from both ME cards (400+) until tomorrow or not. Most likely not, but I would live to hear what others think.

• Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, 430i said:

Interesting, previously they started back to back. I wonder whether it is worth it saving all combativity from both ME cards (400+) until tomorrow or not. Most likely not, but I would live to hear what others think.

I've only see 3 groups back to back so far

image.png.947fec87917303ae4551429bc01b2e37.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I've only see 3 groups back to back so far

image.png.947fec87917303ae4551429bc01b2e37.png

Looking recently, they all started on the 4th and run 30 days.
That some go back-to-back is if the month has 30 days instead of 31.

(Did "1000 years" really end on the 2nd instead of the 3rd? Looking at the thread it's quite active on the 3rd).

Will be interesting to see what they do next month when there is only 29 days in the month. Maybe let it run until march 5th and start that one a day later than usual?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

(Did "1000 years" really end on the 2nd instead of the 3rd? Looking at the thread it's quite active on the 3rd).

Good catch, I must have miss counted when setting the end date. I checked my Archived log from 1102 and it was still there. I'll correct my database, thanks

Edit: looking at all the logs, looks like PSH did end on the 2nd but all the rest ended on the 3rd. Not sure why that was, I know sometimes there are issues that sometimes have an event extended but don't recall having them end early.

Edited by Yamiray

il y a 37 minutes, bohammettuz a dit :

Will be interesting to see what they do next month when there is only 29 days in the month. Maybe let it run until march 5th and start that one a day later than usual?

Or start the 3rd of February just after the (almost) current mega-event ends. Like that it will end the 4th of March and can start again with the usual cycle.

7 hours ago, 430i said:

It always started on 4th since I am here. Whether this is immediately after previous ME or with 1 day delay depends on whether the month had 30 or 31 days, as the event always lasts 30 days.

EDIT: Now I am curious whether we will have an overlap of two MEs at the beginning or March 😅.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to [January 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Agent 0069

So no event cards, did they catch up people liked them and used them for extra combativity at other events? Can't have that kind of useful synergy, might be bad for profit.

Also, rewards for top rankings and current rankings? get lost...

curious how those 2 top rankers get more than 3k points in first 10-30 mins when event started. can they buy those bundles multiple times? because only those 3 were avaliable in the shop

q1.png

q2.png

also this new event format is terrible for f2p player because nothing really good to farm for. 1st girl is easy. rest of rewards are easy to skip. 15k gold for those extra rewards also seems too greedy (only if those 2 girls crazy usefull or crazy good arts). so will probably relax during this event and not farm so hard

also funny how they selected "winter/snowy" theme for event UI. but girls theme totally dont match to it or even opposite theme with black\dark colours

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Thinking 1

On 1/3/2024 at 2:00 PM, bolitho76 said:

This is a "Lusty Race" Event and LR have no Cards - was the same at the first LR. Cards are part of HA, SE and SEM.

I might be repressing bad memories here

• Hug 2

In the premium path there are 3x 1000 xtals rewards (well, there are 4, but the 4th is given out at the same milestone of the second "free" girl, so uber whales only) that basically make the two premium girl I'd say kind of easily accessible for any active player. 

That said, a 15,6k price tag to unlock the possibilty of claiming two L5 girls is.... well, kind of meh, even considered their good quality and the other side rewards

Undoubtedly, they improved the lusty race format a lot. The sad part is that the starting point was so low that it still is *by far* the worst ME format of all, a giant whale race that really just push me a step closer to the thought of quitting this game once and for all

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Hug 1

No sapphires, no market in this iteration, unfortunately. I was hoping that market would be part of all the mega events going forward.
Maybe they just haven't gotten around to adding it to LR.

3 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

looks like the pattern for the girls changed, last time first set was at 7200 and 2nd set at 27000. now there all at new locations 2520 bottom, 5760 top, 13200 Bottom, 21600 Top

Yes, this was mentioned in the patch notes yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

There is a very narrow window to get all girls as (relatively) f2p with just normal gameplay, but it requires deep koban stash and essentially missing a bunch of girls:

daily rewards: (54+25+25*2)*30
top500 and top 5% every snapshot: (800+240)*9
1500 champion fights: 1500
MD: 1000
MDR #1: 1000
MDR #2: 1000
LD & LDR: 1000
ice cubes from paid path: 3000

This should get you over 21600, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

I like this renewed event, at least they made it possible for top players to get the girls. For the rest at least its something to strive for.

According to my calculations you can easily get all 4 girls if you are ranked in top 100, its a close call if you are in top 250 but if you are lower than you need to spend kobans or buy bundles.

I have gold card with season and PoG, PoV open and here are my calculations for points:

image.jpeg.bed9318620fd776672e8b17ec4aa44a2.jpeg

Event if you dont have gold card, season, PoG and PoV that perhaps takes off 600 points and still makes it 11733, so you only need another 10000 from ranking. Mind you i didnt count any extra points from before or buying anything for kobans for events like MD or LD.

The only real problem is how many season fights can you win. I win most so i calculate like this.

So i feel this event is very accessible to many players and is a great update from the last Lusty Race mega event.

• Thinking 2

il y a une heure, Fallen42 a dit :

According to my calculations you can easily get all 4 girls if you are ranked in top 100, its a close call if you are in top 250 but if you are lower than you need to spend kobans or buy bundles.

I'm not so sure you can easily rank in top 100 or even top 250 everytime, especially without spending kobans or buying bundles.

But if you can spend 15600 kobans to buy the mega pass, I fully agree you can easily get 3 girls, even if this event remains the most expensive of the mega events.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Fallen42 plays at nutaku. There it's easier to be in the top100 - it makes a difference if you need to be in the top 0,66% of the playerbase or if you need to be in the top 0,26%.

Prooved at Discordd 😉

image.png.78b40486959f77de0879cdb0fcaee79f.png

image.png.7c2f9b77d07dcc8120da2cf8a8f1524d.png

The greatest Problem this time in my eyes is, that the Bonus path is to expensiv for most players, even the most of the low and middle spenders. To have near 16.000 Koban/2700 Nuban besides the one you need for MD, LD, DP, MDR, PoV, PoG and/or PoA isn't a common thing even for top15 player in D3 if they are not heavy spender.

Sure, the event has greatly improved in comparison to the first LR. That must be make clear! If it's enough to make it a good event... I doubt it.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I'm not so sure you can easily rank in top 100 or even top 250 everytime, especially without spending kobans or buying bundles.

But if you can spend 15600 kobans to buy the mega pass, I fully agree you can easily get 3 girls, even if this event remains the most expensive of the mega events.

It is expensive but i like there is at least an option to finish it compared to the previous event. If labyrinth was not implemented i would be 1000 points short to the third girl, and i didnt get the last one like most of the players. So where i see a path to victory im happy.

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Fallen42 plays at nutaku. There it's easier to be in the top100 - it makes a difference if you need to be in the top 0,66% of the playerbase or if you need to be in the top 0,26%.

The greatest Problem this time is, that the Bonus path is to expensiv for most players, even the most of the low and middle spenders. To have near 16.000 Koban/2700 Nuban besides the one you need for MD, LD, DP, MDR, PoV, PoG and/or PoA isn't a common thing even for top15 player in D3 if they are not heavy spender.

Yes on nutaku it is just a bit easier to get top 100 but honestly its still difficult. A good strategy is to start strong so you get extra points for the next round, or to aim at the tail part of your bracket and save points for the next round. If you use your points well you can jump from top 250 and top 100 and it makes things much easier.

And yes kobans are always the biggest issue, i won last 3 leagues and im still 600 kobans short. so if you are only top 15 or top 30 in leagues its probably better to spend them on mythic and other events.

• Like 1