[January 14th, 2024] Boss Bang - Shimering Mienai

• bolitho76 changed the title to [January 14th, 2024] Boss Bang - Shimering Minai

Is it new that when fighting the BB girl, we see her last pose from the start ?

I remember the poses progressing with the fights.

Edit: Also done and the bug affecting the order of girls is still here.

Edited by mdnoria
Done
  • Thinking 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Is it new that when fighting the BB girl, we see her last pose from the start ?

I wish it were, but no it's been like this from the beginning. I've mentioned it and complained about it a few times: it's annoying to have spoilers of the ending by default before you even can see the movie. 

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

the bug affecting the order of girls is still here.

The one that swaps your team leader with another girl? Weird, I thought they had fixed it.

Guess it's another good reason not to go with a GS5-centric team and just your top 7 Blue girls, then. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Or you go with 7 purple or yellow or white or whatever it really does not matter girls^^. As long as it is not your first BB, or maybe 2nd based on progress speed, lets say level 250 and girls level 500 or so, it simply does not matter.

EDIT: But good to have the 7 blue strategy that should work for everyone, regardless which progress.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

I wish it were, but no it's been like this from the beginning. I've mentioned it and complained about it a few times: it's annoying to have spoilers of the ending by default before you even can see the movie. 

Maybe it wasn't for me since when BB was introduced I was around the level 400 so maybe it was only 4-star for me at the time.

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

The one that swaps your team leader with another girl? Weird, I thought they had fixed it.

Yes this one. My middle girl was in the 3rd spot after some off time to eat. I did not check for other girls if any wasn't where I put her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The art is pretty nice, even though the affection scenes are still on the awkward side of the post cut-backs era (definitely more "cheap side quest" stuff than "V2 quest"). I quite like the post-reveal design of Mienai with her cute pink hair and eyes.

Showcasing her Invisible Woman abilities in some of the poses is a nice touch. However, for the sake of all that is holy and good, why did it have to be by hiding her feet?! :(

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [January 14th, 2024] Boss Bang - Shimering Mienai

It is kind of ironic that the best event (Boss Bang) alternates with the worst (Double Penetration). One month relaxed and the next stressed.

It is a pity that Kinkoid decided to make Mienai visible, she has lost the only diferential quality she had against the rest of the girls, and they have lost the oportunity to use their imagination to show different poses and scenes whit just a few clothes or a slight outline or halo defining the girl boundaries.

That said BB is the perfect example of a player friendly feature: easy, not time consuming and with a good reward.

• Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, jelom a dit :

It is a pity that Kinkoid decided to make Mienai visible

MHA manga spoiler

Révélation

The girl she is inspired from (which is Toru Hagakure from My Hero Academia) has her face revealed so it makes sense for her parody to follow.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

Just tested on other team edit pages (finished BB already). Stats remain at 0 until I add the 3rd girl. Then it takes a second or so, before the values show up. Ah, now I see the "Validate" button is also still greyed out in your case. Looks like the 3rd girl is not recognised (yet) 🤔.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Just tested on other team edit pages (finished BB already). Stats remain at 0 until I add the 3rd girl. Then it takes a second or so, before the values show up. Ah, now I see the "Validate" button is also still greyed out in your case. Looks like the 3rd girl is not recognised (yet) 🤔.

I had the same thing when I made the team day#1, my total power stayed at 0 until I added the last girl

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I had the same thing when I made the team day#1, my total power stayed at 0 until I added the last girl

Sorry, that is not the issue i had, at least not the main one i was trying to call attention to.   What i am concerned with is that when Filtering by Attribute, the girls are not sorted by Attack Power.  I had to scroll up & down to find the strongest myself.

A separate & annoying issue, is when having Blue Girls selected, the Auto-Fill feature ignores Filtering to go with your strongest Girls, ignoring the Blue Girls completely.

Karxan Edit: Karxan Edit: Karxan Edit: 

& Team Order got changed!

image.thumb.png.d9e87ff57e0ecf1e60069003fa55f2a1.png

1st Team: 7 Strongest 💙Sensual/Blue🔵 Girls (Princess Agate Lv 750 C5, Juliette Lv 700 C5, Jennie Lv 700 C5, Alt. Delilah Lv 700 L3, Jealous Bunny's Mother Lv 700 L3, Lenaëlle Lv 670 C5, Arcana Lv 700 C3).
*changed to*
1st Team: 7 Strongest 💙Sensual/Blue🔵 Girls (Juliette Lv 700 C5, Princess Agate Lv 750 C5, Arcana Lv 700 C3, Jennie Lv 700 C5, Lenaëlle Lv 670 C5, Jealous Bunny's Mother Lv 700 L3, Alt. Delilah Lv 700 L3).

Edited by Karxan
& Team Order got changed!
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

9 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Sorry, that is not the issue i had, at least not the main one i was trying to call attention to.   What i am concerned with is that when Filtering by Attribute, the girls are not sorted by Attack Power.  I had to scroll up & down to find the strongest myself.

A separate & annoying issue, is when having Blue Girls selected, the Auto-Fill feature ignores Filtering to go with your strongest Girls, ignoring the Blue Girls completely.

Ah I see now, apologies. I've finished Boss bang myself, and while I tried to replicate the same issue in other team selections I could not, all the elements are sorted correctly by power. I have however had problems with Boss bang before, where my girls have been switched around, I've only had girls move from the left side to the right side and vice versa, but someone in the club said that their middle girl was moved around too.

i were able to replicate your second issue, the auto-fill seems to ignore whatever filters are selected and only goes with total power.

• Like 2

1st Team: 7 Strongest 💙Sensual/Blue🔵 Girls (Juliette Lv 700 C5, Princess Agate Lv 750 C5, Arcana Lv 700 C3, Jennie Lv 700 C5, Lenaëlle Lv 670 C5, 
Jealous Bunny's Mother Lv 700 L3, Alt. Delilah Lv 700 L3).  75 Potions🍾, 0.0% Ego/Health//K.O.'d.
2nd Team: 7 Strongest Girls, UnFiltered (Asmai Lv 750 L5, Hedjouret 750 L5, Pelagie Lv 710 C5, Taurus Lv 700 L5, Red Battler Lv 700 C5, Classic Red Battler Lv 700 C5, 
Sylvia Lv 700 C5).  20 Potions🍾, 0.0% Ego/Health//K.O.'d.
95/100
3rd Team: Next 7 Strongest 💙Sensual/Blue🔵 Girls (Violet Lv 700 L3, Classic Juliette Lv 700 C5, Hobby Alana Lv 550 L3, Magical Sanita Lv 700 C1, Aphrodite Lv 700 E3,
Comics Bunny Lv 500 L3, Stellaluna Lv 400 L5).  4 Potions🍾, 22.5% Ego/Health.

image.thumb.png.2fa23ea5a0c2ded941829924343210fc.png

• Hug 1

@Karxan Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure what issue you meant to point out exactly (even looking at your similar post for CxH's BB too).

I haven't taken any screenshot and didn't really pay attention to my run, to be honest, but now that you mention this, I am pretty sure I also ended up having a couple of C5s in my Blue team, which I find weird now knowing that they're not blessed right now and I have enough maxed out Blue M6s and L5s (and even R5s) to fill out multiple teams of 7 girls...

I'm not sure why the basic filters on the BB team selection page no longer work as they do on all the other team selection pages (and as they used to work in BB's as well). But yeah, there must be some kind of issue with it.

I can't tell you for sure about sorting by other attributes, as all I did (as usual for my BB team) was sorting by Element and then mindlessly clicking on the 7 girls at the very top. It should have showed me this:

image.png

OG Juliette and Classic Juliette aren't even close to making it on the page, let alone in the top two lines, but when I did this in BB they were there. I don't think it's all random either, as I still had several of my Mythics too (with MD Lenaëlle ending up as the team leader, which is also strange as there should have been 3 blessed L5s ahead of her in my selection).

So yeah, I guess the only way to try and reproduce it would be on the test server at this point (unless someone reading this hasn't done their BB run yet). But if I do it with mine it will be hard to guess much with my tutorial-tier harem there.

• Like 1

I thought this filtering is only available with HH++. Looks like KK added it as well, but in a bad way. Funnily, now that I wanted to test it (the native game one), it is broken. Selecting any filter lets the list become empty, and removing the filter again (selecting all) does not make it appear again. Awesome patch today, nothing else to expect. Or does it still work in your case(s)?

The HH++ teams filter of course (still) works perfectly.