[February 6th, 2024] Path of Renaissance #01

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

so it's fixed now?  safe to collect?

Oh yeah. I've collected mine a couple days ago. You just click on "claim" and it gives you an EPx10 orb (if you already have her) even though it shows you the girl's icon as the reward instead of the orb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic

I just wanted to share my point of view about the bonus path. I had all the girls and still bought the path. I get 2 EPx10 orbs plus one draft orb. Using them once we get another event where your pachinko shards are doubled, this investment will get me 6 girls closer to clear that thing. Plus I get a good ammount of various ressources.

From my point of view that's a good investment, but that's something everyone has to decide for themselves.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bragorus said:

From my point of view that's a good investment, but that's something everyone has to decide for themselves.

If EP pool still needs to be cleared, I generally agree. But with limited kobans, when you need to decide between PoG/PoA, LD, MDR, DP this month, and e.g. PoV, I'd rate all latter as better invests, i.e. PoG/PoA is the first I'd drop to be able to participate/buy the others.

• Like 3

image.png

Had reached the end of the Path yesterday. No Bonus Path to me because I have the Girls and the aditional ressources aren't such important that they would be worth 7.200 Koban to me. For players who need the girls and with not cleared EpP and MyP Pool this can be another sheet of paper.

• Like 1
  • GG 6

+1 (Yesterday or the day before in my case).

And ofc I'm not spending the kobans for a couple of EPx10s (and a Draft) when I've stopped spending this amount for 2 actual 3-stars on the regular PoA. But I understand Bragorus' perspective (although with the same caveats Horsting already pointed out). Each individual player's particular situation can greatly change the value of specific rewards.

• Like 3

In the end i spend the kobans for this, the main reason are the Epic-10-Games orb's. You basicly get 2 + epic draft orb. That means you buy 3 girls and a bit of game resources for 1200 nubans. But it is a big drain on my kobans, especially since we have more MDR's now.

Funny enough Epic-10-Games orb means more to me than the girl i could get if missing. It means i can complete other events easily.

Edited by Fallen42

18 minutes ago, Fallen42 said:

Funny enough Epic-10-Games orb means more to me than the girl i could get if missing. It means i can complete other events easily.

Is your permanent EP pool empty? If not, I strongly recommend prioritizing that goal before using rare and precious orbs like these on CE or OD girls.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is your permanent EP pool empty? If not, I strongly recommend prioritizing that goal before using rare and precious orbs like these on CE or OD girls.

It is for abut 2-3 months now and its the best thing ever, to be able to actually get girls for classic event and orgy days is so satisfying.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Has anyone made a schedule for the return of PoV girls?

Until now we had only the 4 Girls from the 1st and 2nd PoV revived in the 1st PoR. I expect that next month the girls from 3rd and 4th PoV will be in the 2nd PoR and so on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Until now we had only the 4 Girls from the 1st and 2nd PoV revived in the 1st PoR. I expect that next month the girls from 3rd and 4th PoV will be in the 2nd PoR and so on.

since the wiki lists the girls but not in order, i'll have to dig thru the forums...  this will, take, a while...

i may not be able to finish it...

6 minutes ago, Karxan said:

since the wiki lists the girls but not in order, i'll have to dig thru the forums...

That's the chronological order:

image.png

Marked groups are the expected Girls for PoR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That's the chronological order:

image.png

Marked groups are the expected Girls for PoR

image.thumb.png.c9771abb3dfa23ba61465cad88c70778.png

hmn...  Okay, so Abbie would be in PoR #18, & Galactic Alexa in #27...

is PoR monthly or bi-monthly?

Edited by Karxan

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

is PoR monthly or bi-monthly?

This is starting to look a lot like a Karx QA thread within Chit Chat... And dude, all the info you're asking for was already given in the only PoR thread (link) we have so far, which is still near the top of page 1 of this very sub-forum, shortly after the stickies...

You even reacted to my comment specifically answering the question above back then... ^^

On 2/8/2024 at 4:07 AM, DvDivXXX said:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Valor

The first two PoVs are getting revived right now. Two more PoVs should get revived each month from now on, hopefully in chronological order. The girls are listed in chronological order in the list of icons on the wiki page linked above. So you can just count how many groups of 4 girls there are between PoV#2 and the oldest one from which you're missing a girl, and it should be the number of months until that revival happens.

And the Paint job I made at the time was even clearer than yours or Bolitho's. ^^  

On 2/6/2024 at 2:41 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Interestingly, the girl distribution has both girls from one ancient PoV on the Free Pass, and both girls from the other ancient PoV on the Koban Pass. In this particular case, the very first one (at least it's consistent chronologically so far) we have:

1. Both girls from the very first PoV on the free pass
  2. Both girls from PoV #2 on the koban pass

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Valor

image.png

Guess you forgot since then, but you could have checked the PoR thread before asking again here.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1

Mod-hat on:

I splitted the 6 posts above from Chit-Chat to this thread, even the last reply from DvDivXXX lost some sense because of this.

But they fit much more here than in Chit-Chat like DvDivXXX mentioned in his reply, so I think it was the best solution to do so.

• Thanks 2