[February 6th, 2024] Path of Renaissance #01

HH_PoR_Twitter.webp

Girls:

Free Path:

Ghostly Past Jezebel: Charme - eccentric (red)

Ghostly Future Raquel: Hardcore - eccentric (red)

Bonus Path:

Hobby Alana: Charme - sensual (blue)

Snowy Levitya: Know-how - physical (orange)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

It was not enough one PoA and now we are going to have two each month?

What will be next: one PoA style event each week? 🤬

I need a few relaxing days, this game is becoming a nightmare of overlapping events!

Is Kinkoid trying to burn out people to quit the game?

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 7

I'd hoped that with this being focused on revival of girls that many players already have, this would be a "lite" path event. But no, it's the full difficulty of the regular PoA and if you have some of the girls already, it's doubtful whether the rest of the resources is worth the personal effort for those of us who have other things to do (like catching up on our netflix queue or our sleep).

Adding insult, the event page doesn't even show which girls you already have, so if you don't remember exactly which 1400 girls you already have, you need to remember the names from the announcement popup and then go searching in your half-broken harem page to figure out what the event could be worth to you.

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 3

I dont like this one as well. PoA style event take a bit more effort, the girls are just 3 star and the payed path costs unreasonable 1200/7200 kobans. The items are nice, but who would pay so much while you often already have the girls.

P.s. The girls are from PoV

• Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

37 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Adding insult, the event page doesn't even show which girls you already have, so if you don't remember exactly which 1400 girls you already have, you need to remember the names from the announcement popup and then go searching in your half-broken harem page to figure out what the event could be worth to you.

Not exactly. For the two girls on the Free Pass, you can just hover over them at just the right spot and if you see 200/100 shards, then you already have the girl:

image.png

Can't target the two on the koban pass, but the wiki can help there.

Having said that, this isn't how it normally should be displayed, and if memory serves in such cases we should get an EPx10 orb for each slot that normally had a girl we already have in our collection. Right now, the display suggests that we'd be getting 100 shards worth of epic flower bunches, which is terrible value in comparison. I hope this gets fixed soon.

---

Interestingly, the girl distribution has both girls from one ancient PoV on the Free Pass, and both girls from the other ancient PoV on the Koban Pass. In this particular case, the very first one (at least it's consistent chronologically so far) we have:

1. Both girls from the very first PoV on the free pass
  2. Both girls from PoV #2 on the koban pass

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Valor

image.png

It's an unexpected approach, but I get the logic behind it. This way, for someone who truly wasn't there for the original PoVs, it's a similarly priced offer overall: 2 girls and a certain amount of goodies for free, and 2 more girls and more goodies for 7.2k kobans. Although I much prefer the goodies from 2 PoV koban passes than the ones in 1 PoA (or PoR in this version, but it's the exact same format as PoA, to the point that the popup telling you when you earn points for a task still says PoA). But it's still in the same ballpark, and for newer players or players who couldn't afford all PoVs in the past, it's still a decent revival deal.

Conversely, for someone who was there for the original PoVs but simply didn't spend the 7.2k (or half of it) to get the extra pass back then, it's not a good catch-up deal. In this case, if you already have both free girls from the original PoVs, but you're missing the two who were on their respective PoV's koban pass... You'll get one of the two girls you're missing for free (as long as you play the PoA/R) but you'll need to cough up 7.2k if you also want the other one. Not a great deal to say the least.

So, if that's the revival format, then I'm really glad I've always stayed committed to buying every PoV koban pass ever.

Which leads me to what these PoRs should be for us old farts who already have all 4 girls getting revived anyway...

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I need a few relaxing days, this game is becoming a nightmare of overlapping events!

It's the same format but you don't have the same incentive to follow the tasks to the letter and to the end of the path. It's extra goodies (hopefully including the EPx10s that should normally replace the girls we already have) and if pushing too far to advance on that reward track is inconvenient or annoying to you, it's not a big deal. You have a decent amount of goodies you can grab while playing for the next 6 days, instead of nothing in particular. At least, I'd try to see it from this angle (if you're in the same situation as I am, having the revived girls already, that is).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

• DvDivXXX featured and pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

if memory serves in such cases we should get an EPx10 orb for each slot that normally had a girl we already have in our collection. Right now, the display suggests that we'd be getting 100 shards worth of epic flower bunches, which is terrible value in comparison. I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 minute ago, Fallen42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7ba9efaea09f83e03068b6f23782be8b.jpeg

Be careful not to collect before its fixed.

Sweet. Thanks for relaying the info!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bragorus said:

I can confirm that you get an EPx10 orb if you got the girl already.

Edith: I claimed the first orb already and had no issue getting it.

At least a good piece of news

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Just what I thought.
After that again annoying clickwork for MD (x4), I had hoped to have some time for stuff I need to do.
PoA is always a bit more stressfull and time consuming, because of not being able to just do stuff, but having to plan what to do when.

I only have the second girl of free path in HH, none of CxH ans PsH, and I never buy the paid path.

And yes, the burning out part is working.

• Hug 7

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Conversely, for someone who was there for the original PoVs but simply didn't spend the 7.2k (or half of it) to get the extra pass back then, it's not a good catch-up deal. In this case, if you already have both free girls from the original PoVs, but you're missing the two who were on their respective PoV's koban pass... You'll get one of the two girls you're missing for free (as long as you play the PoA/R) but you'll need to cough up 7.2k if you also want the other one. Not a great deal to say the least.

That's really the stupidest way they could have done the event honestly. Either try to score max brownie points with the player base and have the paid PoV girls in the free path or go for the max greed build and have both paid girls in the paid path. This weird mixture they currently have is pretty dumb, but on par with their general level. And of course the koban cost makes no sense, even if they discount it à la PoG.

• Like 4

the paid route is not for me, I spend all my earned kobans from various activities on getting mythical girls. So far I have received 8 myths into my harem. I’m more than calm about the rest, I got all the goodies or only part of them, what’s the difference. In reality, I neither lost nor gained anything. This is a game and I treat it like a game. Real is the sun, an ice skating rink, fresh air, communication with nice people...etc. You shouldn’t be upset about such little things as some troubles in the game. Peace for everyone.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Either try to score max brownie points with the player base and have the paid PoV girls in the free path or go for the max greed build and have both paid girls in the paid path. This weird mixture they currently have is pretty dumb

Can't argue with that. The other two combinations would still be equivalent for players who weren't around for the original events, but better for players who were around but didn't catch all koban passes along the way. Although, with the second option (keeping formerly free girls free and formerly koban pass girls still in the koban pass) then a player who paid the 3.6k for one of the two PoVs grouped in the revival but not the other could still be in the same situation as right now: having to spend 7.2k for one girl who used to cost half of that. Here, if they're lucky, the one they're missing might be the one in the free pass instead.

Basically, grouping the revivals this way isn't ideal, except for those who either have none of the revived girls, or all of them already. 

54 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

the paid route is not for me

Absolutely. For a newer player such as yourself, there are much better events to spend your kobans on. MD and PoV especially.

• Like 1

Damn, it's time to set another sequence - this half of month i pay for 3600 PoV path - next 2 weeks not - pay - not - pay - not...

Not ready to pay 7k kobans for single 3* girl (got all free PoV girlls already and getting one from free revival path will not take many efforts). 

But also can't imagine good revival mechanics with payd (again) path in profile...

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

Damn, it's time to set another sequence - this half of month i pay for 3600 PoV path - next 2 weeks not - pay - not - pay - not...

You know if we start doing that, by the time the revivals catch up to us they will have changed the girl distribution on the reward tracks upside down and inside out at least once, right? ^^

I mean, they never changed it for PoG, it's been consistently the same pattern since it was introduced: if the original LC was on an even month, free revival, if it was on an odd month, 5.4k kobans instead. I'm still going for the new LC girl every month, though. You never know... IIRC on CxH it's completely different and the pattern is unpredictable (because it's a mix of LC and LD revivals?). I wouldn't count on something this specific and by no means guaranteed not to change for any long-term strategy.

I'm fine with skipping the PoA koban pass now, because some things had to give to keep my koban budget somewhat under control, but more importantly because the girls I'm passing up on the first time around return through CbC (and now CCbC) which is at least a reliable format that allows to go for the girls we don't have, without the ones we already have getting in the way (or inflating the cost). But with this PoA-like format for PoV revivals, I feel I've dodged a bullet by grabbing all PoV girls so far.

• Like 1

As we also have 2 MDRs (+MD) now, the PoR bonus path is for spenders only. I am quite sure that I need to skip PoA bonus path as well from now on.

However, a little motivation to seriously go through this PoR is that it overlaps with LD: 55 CP from free path = 594 kobans saved. And the overlap means that at least the last 200 CP objective can be finished easily, which is always the hardest hurdle for me in PoA.

And of course, this means the netto costs for the bonus path is then 7,200 - 79*10.8 = 6,346.8 kobans, when saving the 79 CP for LD as well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, 430i said:

That's really the stupidest way they could have done the event honestly. Either try to score max brownie points with the player base and have the paid PoV girls in the free path or go for the max greed build and have both paid girls in the paid path. This weird mixture they currently have is pretty dumb, but on par with their general level. And of course the koban cost makes no sense, even if they discount it à la PoG.

Shh... Don't disturb the sleeping monster.

I prefer having it this, as I'm preferring to get 1 girl that I didn't take and to miss the other one, rather than missing 2 girls who are on the extra path (which I will never buy).

If someone is low on kobans, it might be wise to establish whether the current PoV girls will appear on the free or on the extra path, and taking the extra PoV only for the girls that will appear on the PoR paid path. Thus, you can get the girls from the free path, and not having to take the paid path. So imho the girls distribution on the PoR is good.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

I dont get why i keep hearing "oh no more content" whenever something is added to the game

having a event twice a month is literally twice as good as once a month

you dont need to do everything if you dont enjoy it

personally i would like 10= events at a time, i love free stuff

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

I dont get why i keep hearing "oh no more content" whenever something is added to the game

One point, at least for some, including me, a question of whether you are able to get everything, hence compete with progress with the top, or not. If events are added where you can only get a fraction of content/rewards, without paying money, then I prefer to not have this event at all. Otherwise it feels like I lost an opportunity. Of course, if KK wants to earn money, there needs to be some motivation to spend money, but this does not mean that I am happy with content added which requires you to spend money.

Aside of money, the other thing is the time factor, when you want to even just participate in free parts of events: If you need to play 24/7 to finish all click work, wait for timers to expire and the right time to spend resource X when there is an objective or before the storage is full, then this is not a game I am able to play. Of course, again, you could just play at your pace and skip most content/events. But you would fall behind more active players, loose the ability to compete in leagues etc. Leagues are actually a major motivation for me to progress at all (aside of adventure progress and unlocking attraction scenes). If I'd not be able to stay D3 top 4 contender because too many other players become much stronger by investing much more time or money into the game, then I'd quickly loose interest.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

Can we estimate when do these girls be revived?

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Valor

The first two PoVs are getting revived right now. Two more PoVs should get revived each month from now on, hopefully in chronological order. The girls are listed in chronological order in the list of icons on the wiki page linked above. So you can just count how many groups of 4 girls there are between PoV#2 and the oldest one from which you're missing a girl, and it should be the number of months until that revival happens.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, OmerB said:

BTW, I'm missing only 6 PoV girls (and two are from the current PoV) 🥳

Can we estimate when do these girls be revived?

Ok, I will have long time until I'll see them on PoR (not that I mind). only Succubus Dahila and Delicious Delicia should be on the same PoR from the four I'm missing, so it might be the only time where I will think about taking the extra path.

Still, I would like to keep the current distribution of girls, to have the chance of getting one for free, rather than paying for both (which I will probably decline).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 8:45 AM, Fallen42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7ba9efaea09f83e03068b6f23782be8b.jpeg

Be careful not to collect before its fixed.

i was wondering about this as i already have Ghostly Past Jezebel.

On 2/6/2024 at 8:47 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Sweet. Thanks for relaying the info!

so it's fixed now?  safe to collect?

On 2/6/2024 at 9:08 AM, Der DinX said:

Just what I thought.
After that again annoying clickwork for MD (x4), I had hoped to have some time for stuff I need to do.
PoA is always a bit more stressfull and time consuming, because of not being able to just do stuff, but having to plan what to do when.

I only have the second girl of free path in HH, none of CxH ans PsH, and I never buy the paid path.

And yes, the burning out part is working.

HH no new girl for me until tier 20...  CXH The Whisper is the only new girl i have the other 3...

i too am feeling burned out, especially in psH.

i am forced to use Kobans/Kgold on many little things to keep progressions going, the bonus paths are not an option.  Maybe after i get all HH & CXH Mythics...

• Like 2