[April 3rd, 2024] MD - Oni Princess Yura

1600x900_Twitter_post_38.webp

Girl: Oni Princess Yura at Ninja Spy (Ninja Village)

image.png

Class: Charme

Element: Exhibitionist (green)

traits:

hair-colour: black and blue

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Pose: Jack Hammer

eye colour: blue

• Thanks 7

I'm surprised to see this artist handling a Mythic girl but on the other hand I'm pretty sure it's the same artist who made her original L5 version so at least they kept her looks consistent

• Like 6

True, it is consistent, but I am a little disappointed regarding the grade of details of the poses. I am also no big fan of how her skin looks/is coloured. Similar to VR Neono somehow, too smooth, too much/strong reflection/light effects, not sure what exactly it is, but it looks more like plastic than skin to me.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Not a fan of the artstyle of VR Neono, Baroque Rabbi and now Oni Princess Yura.
But where the others had more details, especially on clothing this one just feels like another L5. Very bland and basic

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Ya, based on the date of the images I pulled I found her on 3/25 in the Labyrinth. Didn't know someone added her to the wiki in a incorrect way but she was known for over a week now because of it so that does not surprise me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zolidveltuz said:

Is there a way to visualize his other poses?

Yes, and this works for all girls

1 - go to the mythic days widget and right click on the mythic girl image -> open in a new tab
2 - in the new tab with the girl go to the browser address bar and change ava0 for ava1, ava2 ...
3 - enjoy the poses

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Zolidveltuz said:

Is there a way to visualize his other poses?

If you have HH++ and 430i's HH+++ scripts, you can enable Uncensor girl pose preview. The pose preview will then be deblurred. This wouldn't affect the scene preview though.

image.png.ddeaed2e1eca74ae34d8048a1e5b0ced.png

I however have a mutated Yura with animation. Her right boob is on her face!. She can't complain that I'm staring at her boob and not her eyes. 😋

image.png.407bb37a2361a8feaf8e07c7bd2e256f.png

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Honestly, this is the L5 artist that I like the least and I didn't find the scenes or poses interesting, I'm only going to get her because I have 552 combativity and the only mythic I'm missing is Level Up Red

• Like 4
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, Methos2 said:

If you have HH++ and 430i's HH+++ scripts, you can enable Uncensor girl pose preview. The pose preview will then be deblurred. This wouldn't affect the scene preview though.

If you don't use those scripts, you can still get the un-blurred pose pictures by going to the preview and then right-clicking the blurred image and pick "open image in new tab".

• Like 3

With the new ME in place I've spent all my stored CP, today's Lab run rewards and some random CP I had in PoV totalling 844 CP.

image.png.7e986b7549c1ab35ee4191901fdc60cf.png

Pretty bad luck with 5% drop rate so far I guess.

Edit: and done, exactly 900 CP spent:

image.png.41637bd994cd2a6dbebfaf922ebe7fdf.png

Edited by garadron
  • Like 2
  • GG 2

The Last drop just fell.    image.png.8729907e2be3bdb44c5ecf0f1ac135f2.png   image.png.a8480b22bd2cfe42bb5266285a8e92ba.png

I don't do much Villain fights lately, as such I started with 902 CP in stock, still have 99 left, and used 821 in total.

So this time i didn't buy any refills directly in the process, but I had bought up to 200 while the recent discount, and I bought both event cards.
And of course there were some CP stored in other events.

Had one SP with 6 drops left from previous MDR, plus 4 SP.

Welcome Mythic #20

-----

And now for something completely different...

Or maybe not, just the same in the other three games. 🙄

---

On we go, the next Mythic joins the ranks.

In PsH the same as above aplies, I started with 997 CP in stock, still have 515 left, which means I needed only 482 CP to finish !!!
Guess this is the lowest score I had so far.

Not to mention that I did this just now in one take with single fights.
And of course 5 SP were used.

image.png.cc19e92184d9e659487ffc97ee06e18f.png   image.png.8df2a6cc635ef770e3104ee95b71685a.png   image.png.f67f0de825558201e14a0716d2d5c411.png

CxH also had the same starting conditions as HH and PsH, I had 1009 CP in stock, 321 left, makes 745 used to get her.
I needed 6 SP, because again there was another event girl on that Villain.

On TransPSH I started with 512 CP in stock, and I bought 140 as refill for 1512 kobans so far.
That brought me to image.png.704cf0be75a370f16cf23bb3c29215bd.png shards, but it seems she is a little bit shy, the last drop doesn't want to fall.
Let's see if the next regen before reset will be enough, or if I still have to buy another refill.

At least there are enough shards left, so no need to worry. image.png.e9cfa1c24db82248b42999b9b3cd8615.png
----
Finally got her, with the last fight of 20 free regen just now, that makes 662 CP in total and 5 SP used.

Edited by Der DinX
  • GG 7

image.thumb.png.46e9db1d9fa29950f0a364c2508fca80.png

I’m still in position = 79 fragments, one fragment fell instead of two, due to my forgetfulness as always))) I’ve already spent 537 fists. And yes, this myth doesn’t really interest anyone, only the second day ends, and there is already a sea of free fragments - about 18,000.

• Like 3
  • GG 1

2 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

And yes, this myth doesn’t really interest anyone, only the second day ends, and there is already a sea of free fragments - about 18,000.

Way to early to say how she will end and 18.000 shards at the end of the 2nd day aren't very much for MD. Don't mess MD with MDR!

There will be 108.000 shards released, yes, but there will also some players who will try to gain shards today: Some waits if the Daily Contest at the 3rd day has a combativity objective, others wait to use as  much as possible natural regen and more reasons to wait are possible.

• Like 2

I finally got it and for me it's already the worst Mythic I've ever seen, scenes without inspiration, creativity and variety, not to mention that they didn't even bother to create a background for scenes, always a dead and lifeless background

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, krayzo said:

I finally got it and for me it's already the worst Mythic I've ever seen, scenes without inspiration, creativity and variety, not to mention that they didn't even bother to create a background for scenes, always a dead and lifeless background

Apparently in KK there are not enough hands, or time, or creativity.... with this approach, one day this game will cease to exist (((. Good news everyone.

• Like 2

image.png

Got her.

I used 543 combativity from natural regen and the former ME cards and had to buy aditional 350 combativity - so one of the most expensiv Mythics to me with nearly 900 combativity needed.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 4

Oni Princess Yura get:

While I am not the biggest fan of the art on this one, due to saving up combativity and buying the 2 cards from last seasonal event; I carried 872 combativity with me into this event, it just made sense to grab the girl. 812 total fights for a droprate 6.16% and total koban cost of 2.700.
I did spend 5.940 on the two event cards. So if we add that cost to the girl, the total cost is 8.640. That is very close to my average cost of 8.707.

image.png.880e21e54358f5cee239ce788548fed0.png

image.png.1d06e982d0d57c0b5b274a73040cd37e.png

Edited by EpicBacon
  • GG 6

Got her. 4 SP used and not much pooled fists since I used both cards from last SEM during MDR.

Drops Item Drop %
56 Mythic girl shard drops 6,52%
623 Ymens 72,53%
40 Gems 1 4,66%
45 Gems 2 5,24%
50 Mythic orbs 5,82%
45 Tickets 5,24%
859 Total 100,00%

• Like 1
  • GG 6