Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

@natstar - I dont know what you talk about ? ...

NO I can not get Mojo in any other way than the Arena fights - And I have now played Arena fights 10 times - and lost in over 75% of the fights - But the match making  system gives me opponents  gives med way out too strong opponents - Like I have 64.000 Ego - Bu I shall fight a player with over 105.000 Ego .. That not fair - I have fine updated equipment - and all my girls are 5 stars ...

So you cant raise in the Tower with-out Mojo - I use to make around 5-700 a day . Today .. I have lost over 300 ... - Please explain why I should lose Mojo - when I lose a battle ?

Edited by Jaxcom

10 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

NO I can not get Mojo in any other way than the Arena fights - And I have now played Arena fights 10 times - and lost in over 75% of the fights - But the match making  system gives me opponents  gives med way out too strong opponents - Like I have 64.000 Ego - Bu I shall fight a player with over 105.000 Ego .. That not fair - I have fine updated equipment - and all my girls are 5 stars ...

So you cant raise in the Tower with-out Mojo - I use to make around 5-700 a day . Today .. I have lost over 300 ... - Please explain why I should lose Mojo - when I lose a battle 

actually natstar is correct, if you go to ToF and click on a player you get the option to battle them, if he out ranks you and you win you will get mojo

however it costs a point of combativity

Edited by Tommy55
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

So you cant raise in the Tower with-out Mojo - I use to make around 5-700 a day . Today .. I have lost over 300 ... - Please explain why I should lose Mojo - when I lose a battle ?

Yes, When you lose arena battles you lose mojo so the only way not to lose it is to only fight people you know you will beat.

You can click tower of fame and select players with a high tower of fame rank in order to gain more mojo as well.

They will change how things work but i don't think they will change anything until next week around wednesday since that is the day they do updates for the game.

• Like 1

@Tommy55 - Yes .. Thats right - but I only get Mojo ... and no money and extra XP or gifts - And it still cost me a Combat point ...

- So yes ... I can get Mojo - but will then totally die in the rest of the game ... with-out money and XP ...

And where in the the overview by Kinkoid about the new update - are there anything about losing Mojo ? If you lose a Arena battle ? 

- With a match making system that make me lose over 75% of all my fights in the Arena ...

- My strategy was to get high i level - So I hav used 95% of all my combat point in the Arena - I could get around 4-500 Xp exstra pr. day  - Today I have got 60 :( Its a bad joke !

@natstar - Please show me where that Kinkoid has written in the overview about the update - That we lose mojo ? by playing the "free Arena battles " 

- It maybe very easy for me - I just stop playing the game - I am now No. 2 i Denmark - with the new update .. nobody will never ever get near me - I am over 30.000 mojo in front of No. 3 ... And he now can only make 25-100 pr. day now ... LOL :D 

Edited by Jaxcom

10 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We see a lot of person pointing that we are making these changes for people that are spending kobans.

1 refill cost 150 kobans with this patch you get +10 battles battles with the 1 refill paying the same as before the patch. Instead free players have to pay 10 minutes more time for each battle. You tell now we have more battles fighting, but right now the arena is completely useless. Also now I can not win so many contest taking advantage of my high connectivity. Because they have decided that I must adjust to pace sleeper xD 1 combativity = 30 min now (As you can see has destroyed most of the free and hardcore player)

Now what's really interesting droprate

I don't know the formula, Imagine that it is as you say, have recalculated their calculation :) droprate girls

• Without event bosses, one question, do I have to do 30 days of battles against boss like so far and the numbers of battles are useless?
  • Event bosses, one question, can I say that doing 72 battles before is the same as 48 battles now? from my ignorance I have fewer free battles than before and this feeds back to the up quoted.

This is personal but there are probably other users with similar situation...

• The 14th of this month I am 30 days since the last girl (no event) I got, but I have read that my battles have been distributed equitably, the problem is that the game has considered that I have fought against bosses where I have no girls to get, see no problem in this?
  • After 6 months play this game and of fights vs bosses (Many weeks 72 battles a day) now I have to level up those bosses noobs? Isn't it better for the boss to level up with the hero?

@Kinkoidhi father, hru? 9_9

Edited by G0ku
wrote combativity with v :(

OOOkayy, riddle me this, Batman: Why does level 180 legendary gear have lower stats than level 129 legendary gear? Because SOMEONE DID AN ILL-ADVISED PATCH! All kidding aside, I save kobans faithfully to get a bonus girl and legendary gear, and the legendary gear I just got is all JUNK. None of it is anywhere close to what I already have, which is a good bit older in some cases. Is there any way you can fix this? It's going to be popping up again and again, as people start cashing in on Pachinko and seeing what a horrendous surprise they're in for.WastedKobans.jpg.dc717f5c3e4d3e5c6a7b92e78feaaa83.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

About this mojo lost in arena. Do you lose mojo, when you lose fight or do you lose mojo, because someone else had beaten you in arena?

This is key difference and something I would be really interested to hear the answer for. Because, if you can lose mojo, when someone else fights against you in arena and beats you, that's a huge change in this particular system. And not only it's huge, but it really isn't a welcome change either.

3 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

About this mojo lost in arena. Do you lose mojo, when you lose fight or do you lose mojo, because someone else had beaten you in arena?

This is key difference and something I would be really interested to hear the answer for. Because, if you can lose mojo, when someone else fights against you in arena and beats you, that's a huge change in this particular system. And not only it's huge, but it really isn't a welcome change either.

You lose it when you lose to other players after you started the fight you lose nothing if people beat you from fighting you that is why i asked Jaxcom if he lost arena battles when he lost mojo and he said he did lose arena battles which means he lost mojo.

29 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

@natstar - Please show me where that Kinkoid has written in the overview about the update - That we lose mojo ? by playing the "free Arena battles " 

- It maybe very easy for me - I just stop playing the game - I am now No. 2 i Denmark - with the new update .. nobody will never ever get near me - I am over 30.000 mojo in front of No. 3 ... And he now can only make 25-100 pr. day now ... LOL :D 

You lost mojo after losing arena battles so if you want to stop losing it you have to avoid fights you might lose keep a eye on what judge it is.

Not everything was written in the patch notes for example people that had 41 or more harem members before the update only got legendary and epic affection gifts in the market place but now you can get the green rare affection gifts again in the market but that was not written in the patch notes.

• Sad 1

@ShadowHaamu - I now played since Oct. 2017 - And have never before lost any Mojo points - Also when I lost the fight there ....

- So losing Mojo is complete new thing -  I don´t know for sure - But it´s not because other people beat me - Then the Mojo would drop down even if I did not play Arena fights ...

- It most be when I fight in the Arena and lose - Because I get opponents that are twice as strong as me - I have 64.000 Ego - and shall fight members with over 105.000 Ego ..  I have lost over 75% of all the Arena fights - and my equipment is very close to my level - I am level 181 - and I have 2 legendary level 180 - 1 Level 169 - 2 level 160 - and 1 epic item .. - My girls are all 5 stars ...   

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, so I'm going to add an extra complaint about this update. The blue dot on the front page by harem is driving me crazy. I don't mind it being next to a haremette that's ready to upgrade - even though that seems a bit cruel since you've now cut how much money we can make making those 4 and 5 star girls almost impossible to upgrade - but it does not need to be marked on the front page itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if this is the wrong place to say I like most of the update, and the parts that bug me don't bug me as much as others on the forum. What you have to remember is that the devs said this was the first of several updates. Instead of saying "fix it or I won't play anymore" wait until they say the update is finished and see if they fixed what you don't like.

The thing that bothered me most from day one was feeling like I was unbeatable. No boss could challenge me even with no thought put into my team. I was winning all my fights long before I figured out the combat system. The first time I got my ass handed to me in PVP I grinned from ear to ear, then I changed my team, leveled up my girls, got some boosters and even bought some new gear and now I'm not one-shoting my opponents but I'm enjoying the fights.

The drop rate of girls does seem to have increased since I've had 2 normal boss drops since the update from 2 different bosses.

I've been a gamer for 20 years and I've played games with much worse problems than thiamine will ever have and loved it. I look forward to what they have in store and once it revealed...I will master it.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

@natstar .. Please be show me where you have the information from - You write like you have inside information - and know more than us - But where do you have the information from ?

If I could chose who I wanted to fight against - it would be fine .. - But when you constant gets opponents that are over 10 levels over you - or have the double amount of Ego - Its not a fair fight ...  But let face it ... They want this game to be a "pay to win" game - and they shit at all the players that have invested time and cash in this game ...

And NatStar - don´t give a answer about how fantastic this update are ... Its a disaster ... And I hope we soon will see major changes ... If not the fun her is over for me .. - My ranking in Denmark as No. 2 will never be retch by any danish player - And If the change the ranking system - they have to make some kind of compensate to all the players that have used combat points and real cash to get there ranking ...

Natstar - please also explain why the items in the shop is low stats - In the shop are now a legendary item - level 181 - But the stats is long under my level 169 legendary item ?

- Please try to explain that ?  

Edited by Jaxcom

14 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

The drop rate of girls does seem to have increased since I've had 2 normal boss drops since the update from 2 different bosses.

Then you were really lucky.. I have not recieved 1 girl at all from a troll/world boss. Unless you used kobans to refill the combat points, we all probably have fought the same amount. That you got two girls today does not mean everything is good about these changes.

I have been farming the bosses like crazy before this update. If things were as good as you claim it to be, everyone should have gotten a girl already. FACTS say otherwise. So just stop using your luck to say things are perfect. BAH. This is getting more and more annoying then anything else. "I really like it because I already got a couple girls"..  You wouldn't have said it if you got nothing as most of us have seen it today.

Edited by Encino
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We see a lot of person pointing that we are making these changes for people that are spending kobans.

Could you please explain more details about this, please ?

Instead of 3 combats per hours for free, you are getting 8 of them. Some are on trolls, some are on Arena. We are providing smaller session more regularly. Instead of just providing nothing to do for 3h20.

Our philosophy is to provide some activities as much as possible et now from 3 combats each hour, you are able to do 8 combats.

We understand that these are huge changes, yet, the goal of the updates is not to "make the game pay to win".

The Arena battles give almost nothing.  12 fights, 3 I got 4K cash, 4 boosters that sold between 250, and 1750 cash, and some where I got nothing but single digit exp.  (Edit) I almost forgot the timer on the Arena is like the timer on the store it's based on when you look not the clock.  So the refresh is 30 minutes AFTER you do your three fights, so unless you're checking it every 30 min you WILL be losing fights in the Arena.  With the reductions, it's NOT comparable to the old system.

When your boss drop is reduced by 50%, and your fights are reduced from 3 per hour to 2, it's REALLY not even close.  It's a REALLY nasty nerf when you realize in order to get the bosses back to where they were on cash drops you almost have to max them out.  And even after you max them you're STILL stuck with the lower rate of fights.  The lower rate on fights is bad enough without punishing people if they want to go back to get the event girls.

The only way to get even close to the output of cash is to spend Kobans to refill your bar.  

After checking it out today, the dedicated players are definitely getting screwed on this patch. It doesn't matter as much how it can scale up to where it is now, there is a HUGE nerf to how much money you make now. That's not even counting the fact bosses now are independent on how often you will get a girl. It's almost a penalty if you are still trying to get the event girls.

Edited by Damoncord

4 minutes ago, Encino said:

Then you were really lucky.. I have not recieved 1 girl at all from a troll/world boss. Unless you used kobans to refill the combat points, we all probably have fought the same amount. That you got two girls today does not mean everything is good about these changes.

I think he might be lying. he is way too happy about the changes. almost sounds like an advertisement for the game. that post sounds way too positive (I mean, he gets happy about losing... wtf) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I think he might be lying. he is way too happy about the changes. almost sounds like an advertisement for the game. that post sounds way too positive (I mean, he gets happy about losing... wtf) 

Yeah, I think so too.

Was it intended that green affection items would show back up in the store if you have more than 45 girls?  I'm thinking this is a side effect because the Arena is giving the shitty gray gifts.

I haven't seen a green gift in the shop in ages and had not received a gray gift in even longer until this combat patch.

2018-02-07.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, it made that other patch update useless to begin with, I was really glad those shitty common items were never to come back as they add nothing to affection at all..  I liked that I only saw epic and legendary items in market. Like many have said, and some will disagree on, this patch update was a roll back on things that was long time ago. Feels like, someone pushing a button and screws things up making you party like it is 1999 again.

5 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Was it intended that green affection items would show back up in the store if you have more than 45 girls?  I'm thinking this is a side effect because the Arena is giving the shitty gray gifts.

I haven't seen a green gift in the shop in ages and had not received a gray gift in even longer until this combat patch.

2018-02-07.png

it's true, I guess it's the consequence that bosses give less money, but I hope this is another joke although it's not funny ...

3 minutes ago, G0ku said:

it's true, I guess it's the consequence that bosses give less money, but I hope this is another joke although it's not funny ...

The toolbar showing at the bottom shows the date and time sadly it's not a joke.  I'm thinking it's a bug because the Arena is giving out the Gray affection items.  As of Yesterday, I have a solid MONTH of only getting yellow or purple affection items in the shop and now Greens pop back up?  Sounds like something got fucked up in the patch.

I guess the question now is "Do you bother trying for the event girls or try to level up your highest boss so you get close to your cash drop per fight?"  After grinding 40-50 fights a day since the event started I'm thinking it's turning into you either get the event girl or progress the story, not both. Quick math says It's gonna take me about 2K Kobans to get Finalmecia to where Bremen was on cash drops.

Edited by Damoncord

In the Arena fights - I shall now fight against a player 11 levels over me - and he have 114.434 Ego

- and I have only 68.382 Ego .... - Is this a fair fight ?  - Do i have any chances to win this fight ? NO 

Yes - Again I lost all 3 battles ... and I have also lost around 65 Mojo points ... - Very strange .. because .. the few times I have won a battle .. Only got very low Mojo points - like 8 Mojo - one time it was 32 Mojo - But I did not see it as a plus - I did not get the 32 Mojo ...

So who gets the Mojo when I lose it ? .. Is it the player I battle ? - Or where do those mojo points go ?  - Do we win Mojo when other people fight against us - also when we are not online ...  - we should see a increase of mojo when we come online again .. Or how dose this shit work ?