Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

8 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

@Kinkoid

the last 3 fights did not give any Mojo at all !!!

I come here to write it. Why i fight with people 10lvl higer than me, and almost don't get reward? 2 Mojo points and around 20exp for 5 wins?

If i manualy chose enem to fight i can win up 32 Mojo points, but anything else. I pretty like new update (after few minus for counting everything :P ) but i hope this arena "rewards? it's bug

Edited by Cichy96

7 minutes ago, Cichy96 said:

I come here to write it. Why i fight with people 10lvl higer than me, and almost don't get reward? 2 Mojo points and around 20exp for 5 wins?

If i manualy chose enem to fight i can win up 32 Mojo points, but anything else. I pretty like new update (after few minus for counting everything :P ) but i hope this arena "rewards? it's bug

whether or not you get mojo depends on your relative ranks in the tower of fame, not your relative levels or endurance, something the devs have not made very clear

I am making less money now than before the update, way less!!! Even with the free arena battles. Also I don't have near as many opportunities to earn a new girl. I like the idea of lowered drop rate and individual percentages for each boss but the rest of this update sucks. Hope it is fixed soon or I will probably stop playing. It is beginning to feel like a waste of time.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, 272850@211.ru said:

Improved Sylvanus to 110 lvl as a result of not one girl but the profit in coins is palpable if earlier for 1 fight 16k were given then right now more than 20k  for 2 spent energy the total with the girl is not lucky yet in coins profit

The difference is that now it takes 1h to get 2 energy.

Before the patch you would get 2 energy in 20 minutes. It means 6 per hour. With 6 energy you used to fight three times. In your example you would have 42k in one hour. The more you fight, bigger the chances to drop a girl, so you are making less money and fighting less times, so increasing the time you need to get girls. Theoretically, the chances to get girls have been calculated to be the same, this is yet to be seen.

And you also get 6 fights in the arena in one hour. If you win these fights you get stuff. I don't know exactly what it is, since I didn't win a single one today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HentaiBro said:

Разница в том, что теперь требуется 1 час, чтобы получить 2 энергии.

Перед патчем вы получите 2 энергии за 20 минут. Это означает 6 в час. С 6 энергией вы сражались три раза. В вашем примере у вас будет 42k за один час. Чем больше вы сражаетесь, тем больше шансов бросить девушку, поэтому вы делаете меньше денег и меньше боретесь, поэтому увеличивайте время, необходимое для того, чтобы получить девушек. Теоретически, шансы получить девочек были рассчитаны так же, это еще предстоит увидеть.

И вы также получаете 6 боев на арене за один час. Если вы выиграете эти бои, вы получите все. Я не знаю, что это такое, так как сегодня я не выиграл ни одного.

I have not lost a single battle since the update, so it's +4000 there for every fight

@Kinkoid

I have now lost 200 Mojo - by playing the Arena fights ? 

The Tower of fame status says that I have 136.687 Mojo 

- After playing the new Arena fights . I have lost around 200 Mojo ?  - My profile in Tower of Fame now says that I have 136.495 Mojo ... Lol .. I am losing mojo by playing the arena fights :(

• Sad 1

I also do not like the statically set money rewards when fighting a boss/troll. I am fighting Bremen and it is constant 7800 untill he levels up then it is a few times 7900 untill he levels up. I just played Arena fight and two out of three I am loosing from?? They were lower on Ego than me...  Oh man, can we just roll back to what it was yesterday?  Please!!!!???

1 hour ago, HentaiBro said:

The difference is that now it takes 1h to get 2 energy.

Before the patch you would get 2 energy in 20 minutes. It means 6 per hour. With 6 energy you used to fight three times. In your example you would have 42k in one hour. The more you fight, bigger the chances to drop a girl, so you are making less money and fighting less times, so increasing the time you need to get girls. Theoretically, the chances to get girls have been calculated to be the same, this is yet to be seen.

And you also get 6 fights in the arena in one hour. If you win these fights you get stuff. I don't know exactly what it is, since I didn't win a single one today.

The gifts you can get is either a booster or a gift to give to girls for affection. Or money, what is ridiculously low... Mojo, what is not always because I already had a couple times that I did not get any mojo at all.  If you see you loose a lot, you have to use boosters again (which I did not even had to use for so long, but now you have to again). Well if this is also going to start again against the trolls/world bosses, then this game is a good bye for me as it is now. You can use boosters, but what is the point if you have to wait 10 hours for combat to fill up when you start to loose from trolls too. Yeah, Kinkoid said they last a very long time, the epic ones only for three days.. But the whole reload time makes that just BS because I am not here 24/7.

The saying goes: Don't try to fix things if it ain't broken. The white common boosters have no worth just only 8 hours time when the combat reload is 10 hours. The green rare boosters have no worth either just only 1.5 day when the combat reload is 10 hours. The yellow epic boosters, maybe. But that is not given a lot in Arena. I got two rare boosters, today. but it was to add +250  (chlorella), whatever that means again. So if you need worth for boosters, it would be either getting the epic or legendary ones. Those probably are a lot of kobans because the green rares cost 90 kobans to buy from Market. And yet, the devs claim there is no such thing as PAY TO WIN!!!  WHATEVER!!!!

I just found a bug - that doesn't really bother me - but I still want to let you know

I've been having a look for myself in the Tower of Fame and was surprised that I didn't find my name in the list...I got displayed with the wrong name and changed my nationality :D

tower of fame.JPG

• Haha 1

You all missed the best change of the update if you're level 101 or higher you will now get items from missions again when the new missions start.

Harem members that drop from bosses do indeed have a higher drop rate i think event harem members have had their drop rate doubled from before making it easier when the 7 day revival events come out i got the last event girl i needed on the second boss fight after the update.

Bosses will give more money than before when they're leveled up but i would have wished that they had made the bosses the same level as the player instead because lower world bosses are going to have the lower level during events as well since people who have gone past their world level are not farming them anymore since they're past their world level.

Arena points like combat points would be better not only do you not miss out if you don't do it every 30 minutes but you would be able to choose who you want to fight out of the three enemy players again also a lot of people will be losing arena battles now because they cannot avoid fighting a player that has the same main stat as the judge who gives a boost in battle.

@natstar - I have read many of your positive comments to this new update ,,,

- Can you please explain for me - Why I lose Mojo points when i fight Arena fights ? - I have now lost over 200 Mojo ! 

It must be a bug - In the TOWER OF FAME - Or do you have a good positive explanation ?

- I also get match making with players there are over 10 levels over me - I have around 64.000 Ego - But I shall fight players that have over 105.000 Ego - My equipment is updated to my level at 181 - I have 5 legendery items - 2 level 180  - 1 level 169 -  2 level 160 - and 1 Epic items ...

@Kinkoid

I now got a legendary item for sale at the market - A "Super sexy Kesa Top" - Level 181 ... The stats are : H 623 - K 616 - C 627 - endurance 616 - and 8,68 Crit ..

But -  right now I have a "Super sexy nerd shirt" -  Level 169  - The stats are : H 808 - K 814 - C 845 Endurance 828 - and Crit 11,62 

I would be a very bad deal to use 726 Kobans on at equipment / item - with worse status than the on I got !!

- This update - or shall we call it a set-back .. is a disaster .. sorry to say :(

Edited by Jaxcom
  • Like 4

Just now, Jaxcom said:

@Kinkoid

I now got a legendary item for saleat the market - A "Super sexy Kesa Top" - Level 181 ... The stats are : H 623 - K 616 - C 627 - endurance 616 - and 8,68 Crit ..

But -  right now I have a "Super sexy nerd shirt" -  Level 169  - The stats are : H 808 - K 814 - C 845 Endurance 828 - and Crit 11,62 

I would be a very bad deal to use 726 Kobans on at equipment / item - with worse status than the on I got !!

- This update - or shall we call it a set-back .. is a disaster .. sorry to say :(

Yep. Stop using Kobans. This is an issue that a few of us have been having. Not sure why they'd nerf the equipment

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tiffany said:

For the life of me, I can't understand the devs refusal to publish the drop rates, especially if they expect people to pay.  If it's because they're afraid to show how low they are it staill makes no sense.  We all know that they are incredibly low already.  Not knowing the actual number just leads to frustration for many people.

7 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

It is not about being affraid, it is about the fact that publishing them brings nothing. In fact, the frustration of knowing them and fail a roll is far far higher. 

Imagine an event where girls drop from bosses. If players knew the drop rates, they could say:

"XX% chance for the girl I like? Great! Let's try it!"

And if he did not succeed, he would be unhappy, but at least he knew the chances and made the informed decision. Another could say:

"Only XX% chance for the girl I like? It sucks! Let's fight the regular boss, she's not worth it and I need money to level up my battle team anyway." or "Let's try to get her from Epic Pachinko instead."

Without the rates, players must make decisions in the dark, and if they fail to get the girl, they are frustrated not only with failure, with wasted effort, and with lost opportunity to do something else, but also with having been forced to try to get her without knowing if it made any sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

@natstar - I have read many of your positive comments to this new update ,,,

- Can you please explain for me - Why I lose Mojo points when i fight Arena fights ? - I have now lost over 200 Mojo ! 

It must be a bug - In the TOWER OF FAME - Or do you have a good positive explanation ?

- I also get match making with players there are over 10 levels over me - I have around 64.000 Ego - But I shall fight players that have over 105.000 Ego - My equipment is updated to my level at 181 - I have 5 legendery items - 2 level 180  - 1 level 169 -  2 level 160 - and 1 Epic items ...

People have reported that they lose mojo when they lose arena fights now but don't worry about it because you gain nothing from your tower of fame rank also some players now give no mojo from winning fights with them because the mojo you gain is now based on your and their tower of fame rank.

I liked the old system better because you could pick the weakest person to fight out of the three also the other arena system was even easier because you had bots that were not players they had low stats so it was easy to beat them.

A arena point system like with what you get for fighting bosses with should have been added because now even if you win all the arena fights it's impossible to log in every 30 minutes to do arena related contests that need arena wins or contests that need you to gain experience.

Some good things were added so i would rather that they just change what people complain about and leave the rest like making bosses the same level as the player but keeping the higher amount of money bosses pay out at higher boss levels,i like the higher drop rate from bosses now as well also i like it just based on the fact that they fixed the bug where you would not get items if you were level 101 from the daily mission quests they can fix the rest but getting legendary/epic items from the mission quests again will be nice.

4 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

@Kinkoid

I now got a legendary item for saleat the market - A "Super sexy Kesa Top" - Level 181 ... The stats are : H 623 - K 616 - C 627 - endurance 616 - and 8,68 Crit ..

Know the feeling mate, as i have 3 legendary items (rainbow) after i played some epic pachinko and got 3 of them, about 15 levels higher, but 1/3 lower stats ..so these are worthless as i would never use something it's much weaker than what i have now.

Not sure what they were thinking with this update or if they did try to think at least before, but only they know. Anyway good luck in keeping people to play your game if you keep it this was, especially new players like me (not me, as i will keep playing) ..with lower money overall, much lower stats on items, less boss battle per hour and so on.

• Like 2

Ok, the only things i like from this update are: Battles within the arena won't use combativity point anymore and Introduction of the Harem level. And maybe the idea that i won't lose combativity points during sleep time.

All other changes are bad.

What about battle arena? Right now is almost useless. Only 9-10xp, no mojo from many battles, horrible matching. And it will be impossible to reach higher rankings in the tower of fame with this system, to make things fair the only way should be to reset the leaderboard.
If you ask me, with these changes it would be better to remove battle arena completely. I mean, you don't have to do anything, a battle is actually just a mouse click. Why should i come here every 30 minutes to read "You lost!" most of the times and get only 9xp if i am lucky? It's not funny, only frustrating imho.

All wins should give mojo and more xp than before, not less. And matching really needs a fix, there's no chance to beat someone with 30k ego and/or 6k attack power more than me.
Before: sure wins, 20-25xp, mojo. Now: very hard/impossible battles, 9-10xp, no mojo most of the times. Meaningless imho.

Moreover, you talk about 6 battles per hour, but if you lose you can't count it as a battle, it's just a waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been watching this thread part of the day and wanted to chime in with additional thoughts, even though many have been expressed already. I wanted to like this change as announced but it's just not working. 

I see two root problems from the update: Income changes (though not expressly battles) and boss farming. 

Re: Income and battle, @Kinkoid -- you have expressed that it's a net positive change in fights for an hour -- an increase from 3 boss battles under the old system to 2 boss battles and 6 arena fights in the new system. That's technically correct -- "the best kind of correct" -- but the math doesn't work as well when moved out on time. Under the old system, for 3 hours spent NOT SIGNED IN it's 9 boss fights or 18 arena battles. Under the new system -- for those not signing in every waking moment -- it's 6 boss battles and 3 arena fights. I used 3 hours as it is nearly a full charge under the old system and (also nearly) the length of the longest income timer on the girls. That's equivalent number of fights at best, half as many at worst. 

The math gets pretty ugly when you look at the income generation based on this model. New system, signed in for a continuous hour you wind up with 2x boss fights (assume Finalmecia at a mid-range rate of 15K which no one has gotten to yet) and 6 arena fights at 5K each  (if you win). That gets us to 60K, the average of battling her 3 times on the old system. Seems okay but.... 

Extrapolate to the 3-hour timer I outlined earlier and you see that under the new system income for a three hour period falls from ~180K (20k x 9) to ~105K(15k x6 + 15k). That's a substantial drop in income, when it's already becoming tough to purchase aff items and level girls to 3 stars, much less 5. I'm speaking with 54 girls in the harem. Waiting for a full reload in the new system (10 hours) brings the new system to ~315K, but that's a 10 hour full-charge. The old system, fighting each time possible, would show a boss income of ~600K over the same timeframe!

If you're truly concerned with players sleep and work habits, this wasn't the right way to fix the issue.

A corrections to this issue could be: Modifying the fight timer to 20 minutes, reversing the increase to girl drop-rates (due to increased fighting) and leaving the fight cost at 1x / boss. Hybrid the arena of new system and old system: 3x free fights / 30 minutes AND (maybe) 2 energy to reset the arena and get 3 more fights. We will use the arena then, no matter what! Pre-level the bosses to at least match the player level and maintain some level of income generation.

Another correction could be: pre-level the bosses or increase their cash drop value so that income generation maintains ~previous levels. Seriously, just making sure that income generation doesn't go that far into the tank would help a long way. 

Re: boss farming. I know this has been said before, but I'll repeat it. There wasn't anything wrong with the global timer -- it allowed flexibility in fighting and prevented the "wasted fights" when boss grinding event girls. Fight Dark Lord and knowing that fight gets you closer to the next drop from the Ninja Spy is much better than fighting Dark Lord and feeling like the fight is wasted effort. It also allowed players to attack higher value targets (for many, Finalmecia) while still gaining progress towards the next boss girl drop. That keeps that high-level income -- allowing leveling other girls -- while keeping freedom in the hands of the players. During the upcoming Val reboot, I'll be fighting Dark Lord and Edwarda -- two of the bosses I've cleared. Those fight will be excellent re: acquiring the Valentine's girls, but it's progress towards another troll girl that winds up being "lost."

Correction: restore this functionality to pre-patch. Give choice back to the players. Adjust drop rate or don't accordingly re: income levels. I've never had an issue with the droprate under the past system. 

Final notes: 

Harem level is great, bosses leveling is excellent in theory but not superb in execution. Great fix on items for 100+ level players. Epic books are cool, and the story is fun (as always). Income and boss grinding feel like they were broken in the update and need corrected. 

Edited by shepwgu
Clarity on a few points
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

@natstar .. ? - you write - "Don´t worry" about losing Mojo ?? - I am ranking No. 2 in Denmark - and was trying to be No. 1 ... - I have used many Combat points to get my Ranking !!!!!!

It may be noting for you ... - But you did not explain why I lose Mojo - And now are gone down in Global ranking ....

- This is a totally screw-up .. - If it they not fix this update fast ... They will lose a lot of players ...

About a month ago i literally stumbled on to this game and decided to check it out and give it a try.

I must applaude the developers by making it interesting even as a free game. Most fremium games intice you to spend small amounts of money, i.e. cents at a time but by putting up a threshold of 5 euros people are less likely to start paying.

What makes a good game is the reward for playing it. And by playing i mean the player has (some) control. This game did have that in the daily contests. When do you spend your energy can make a difference in winning a contest or not. And even more interesting is where to spend your combativity points. Do you use them on trolls or in the arena. I've read that some ppl avoid the arena for whatever good reasons they have.  Not me! I liked the arena because if used strategically you could outwit a much stronger player and win a daily contest.

The only thing I would like to see different is that days last 24 hours which means globally some - but always the same - ppl have to get up in the middle of the night to steal a contest whilst others - again always the same - are at work and just have to hope they did enough. Had the day 26 hours like the free pachinko this would be fairer all around (the world).

As for the recent changes, I regret them for they take all the tactical fun out of the game.

A lot has been said about the new arena battle system. i think the new system is a shame. In the old system you could get goodies, money and mojo. But more importantly you could get a KICK for fighting 20 battles in a row, check out what goodies you got in the market and be amazed of how many places you had risen in a contest. No more! Only three battles don't make a dent in a pack of soft butter. Especially since you don't get 20 a 25 xp per battle but only 4 or 5. And you loose 1 in 6 battles. And don't kid yourselves with math and how many battles can be fought there. The arena timer only starts ticking once you visit there and since we are human and not machines we loose minutes every time the half hour is up. those add up!

The contests have lost their allure too since the major (or should I say almost sole) way of generating xp's are the daily missions. What you can collect on adventure amounts to nothing compared to what you get by simply accepting a mission. Since higher level players get significantly more xp's that way than lower level players the contests based on xp are lost or won even before they began. Contests based om beating trolls also heve lost their appeal since the only way to spend your combativity points is to beat trolls player on a higher level and further in the game will win those automatically.

ALL IN ALL BY TAKING AWAY THE CONTROL FROM THE PLAYERS THESE CHANGES HAVE KILLED THE GAMEPLAY AND MADE THIS INTO A BORING WAITING GAME. After I get princess Noemi and this events girl I AM OUT AND GONE!

In a way I schould thank the developers for the changes. Because after a month i've analysed pretty much what there was to analyse (all left to do is check out the epic pachinko) and I know myself well enough to know that i would want to speed it up which would mean buying kobans.

I thank the developers for creating this game and the artist for the artwork (my favourite girl is the housemaid; great happy bubbly character with perfect titties and there are soooo many of them lol)

Keep up the good work and don't forget: give players something to play with besides themselves!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

@natstar .. ? - you write - "Don´t worry" about losing Mojo ?? - I am ranking No. 2 in Denmark - and was trying to be No. 1 ... - I have used many Combat points to get my Ranking !!!!!!

It may be noting for you ... - But you did not explain why I lose Mojo - And now are gone down in Global ranking ....

- This is a totally screw-up .. - If it they not fix this update fast ... They will lose a lot of players ...

If you have not lost any arena fights since the update and you lost mojo then report it in the bug section of the forum because that is the only reason you should lose it you can avoid fighting players that might have a chance of beating you keep a eye on what type the judge it is because that makes players stronger as well.

You can still raise your rank in tower of fame with combat points if you do that you should get rank 1 but doing that will mean that you get less mojo in arena because the amount of mojo you win in arena in based on their tower of fame rank so if their rank is much lower than your rank you gain no mojo from beating them but before the update you gained a random amount of mojo in arena.

They will be adding a second ranking system that will most likely give rewards in the future so even you were rank 1 on tof it would not effect your rank in the new ranking system that would reward you for your rank.

Edited by natstar