"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

23 hours ago, Hollo said:

Event - level 183 - 46 girls - Gruntt (level 47) - 27 battles - 11 boss girls - Lemia

Above-average run this event. Both girls in about 2 days. By contrast: the previous event had me do 175 fights against Dark Lord for Hari, and fail. (I considered spending kobans to reset and maybe secure this, before ultimately deciding I may as well wait until next year.)

I wonder if there is such a thing as an event counter. And if, when you do a lot of battles and don't get the event girl, by the next event you can get a girl rather quickly.

20 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I wonder if there is such a thing as an event counter. And if, when you do a lot of battles and don't get the event girl, by the next event you can get a girl rather quickly.

I've been wondering the same thing. Yet another thing we'll never know without extraordinary amounts of careful stat-keeping.

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I am pretty sure there is. I cannot prove it. 

Looked over my numbers and this is my drop rates:

Dark Lord    7 girls Event      634 fights = 1.104%
Ninja Spy    2 girls Event      150 fights = 1.333%

Gruntt          3 girls Event      278 fights = 1.079%
                     2 girls Boss       126 fights = 1.587%
                     Total                   404 fights = 1.238%

Edwarda     1 girls Event       249 fights = 0.402%
                     3 girls Boss       477 fights = 0.629%
                     Total                   726 fights = 0.551%

Donatien     3 girls Boss       749 fights = 0.401%
Silvanus      3 girls Boss       408 fights = 0.735%
Bremen       1 girls Boss       844 fights = 0.118%
Finalmecia  0 girls Boss      100 fights =   NA  

Total            13 girls Event   1311 fights = 0.992%
                     12 girls Boss    2704 fights = 0.444%

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 3

On 3/21/2018 at 10:23 AM, Chthugha said:

And I can know. She has been whipping me into shape on the discord for months now :P

And look at the results ;) Isn't it amazing? 
Just kidding! 
We're always up to collaborating with our community. We take it as a priority, actually. So, if anyone has requests, feedback or ideas, they need to be directed to me.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:57 PM, dirty harry said:

Anybody have an event girl drop since the bug where they disappeared?

Fought Ninja Spy for over 180 fights. Still nothing. Seems a bit much for an event girl.

Hello,

The drop rate is random. This means that sometimes it can be really fast, sometimes obtaining a girl can take a while.
We are working on improving it, though.

Jessie Kinkoid

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Looked over my numbers and this is my drop rates:

Is there somewhere that shows how many times you've fought a boss? Or did you just keep track of them yourself? I didn't get all three girls from Silvanus and Bremen until long after I capped them, so I don't have numbers for them.

However, if Finalmecia starts at 90, I've fought her 500 times now and haven't received any of the girls from her. Well, I did have to stop fighting her for the Revival and Mecha event, so it probably reset my counter. But I'm not complaining, that's just how it goes.

Last week during the Revival, I got Rabbi on the second day, so that would be around 80 battles. However, I did not get Habi until the second last day-- and I actually got Habi from Epic Pachinko because I was impatient and went for an Epic Pachinko spin. The first spin was Habi...

However this week, I got both girls within the first 3 days. Super happy I get to grind Finalmecia instead of Dark Lord for the majority of the event now, but I fear and suspect that I've used all my luck for the next Legendary Days and Revival events lol...

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

I've kept track of my battles versus the bosses myself. Apart from doing the calculation of a boss level (and this only works up until it hits max level) i don't know any way to check induvidual boss fights. You can check your Total in the Tower of fame (Wins vs Villains) but if you have played for some time and fought other bosses its not much of a help.

I don't know if this is relevant, but i hit 50 girls just before starting to fight Bremen, and this was my longest streak of no drops wich lasted for over a week or so.         As i don't know if they have a check on how many girls you have adjusts the drop or if its just the number of boss girls you have.

I have been somewhat lucky with event girls, the longest one i had to fight for was 249 fight, and the lowest one was 14.

Edited by EpicBacon

13 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Last week during the Revival, I got Rabbi on the second day, so that would be around 80 battles. However, I did not get Habi until the second last day-- and I actually got Habi from Epic Pachinko because I was impatient and went for an Epic Pachinko spin. The first spin was Habi...

i didn't know that i'm accessible in the pachinko. are you playing gay harem? i just checked it i'm still a guy with a dick and 2 balls. xD then again since i'm straight this would be a little awkward. O.o

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jelom said:

@EpicBacon Acording to your numbers we have to be optimistic, the drop rates for boss girls are higher than commonly guessed

12 boss girls / 2704 fights = 0,44%

13 event girls / 1311 fights = 0,99 %

Well i would be careful about making any claims about what the drop rate is with these numbers, as the sample size is for too low. I would think that with an sample size around 10.000 would be required to get somewhat accurate numbers. This is however the current numbers i have, and i will continue to update and link them in this thread and adjust them as i get more data. But at least we have some data, and as long everyone know that they need to take it with a pinch of salt then that is fine :)
For now i would guess that boss drops are 0.5% and Event drops are 1%. it will be interesting to see if it stays that way if we get more data in :) 

It would also be interesting if someone would take all the drops in this thread (thoose with numbers and not guesses) and see if the number turns out somewhat the same...

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2

Finally got Noomye

Level 220, 52 Girls, Roko Sensei (lev 201), ~640 fights

Edit: Now Mavin only took 41 more fights, these chances really seem to be all over the place somehow

Edited by Oda

Been battling quietly for a few days. Results:

event lvl 156, girls 44, Grunt 62, battles 56, boss girls 17. lemia

epic pachinko. Barell

event lvl 157, girls 46, Dark Lord 30, battles 40, boss girls 17. Nuladva

Boss lvl 161, girls 47, Bremen 196, battles 235, boss girls 17. Marina

one more for Bremen, two for sylvanus, then on to pop

Boss lvl 162, girls 48, Bremen 202, battles 30, boss girls 18, Cunegonde .........  hashtag: surprised.

Also, with this many drops, I'm not holding my hopes up for the next Legendary girl. As I am KH I hope she's charm......

Edited by dirty harry

On 6-5-2018 at 12:23 PM, EpicBacon said:

It would also be interesting if someone would take all the drops in this thread (thoose with numbers and not guesses) and see if the number turns out somewhat the same...

A great idea.

I started to do just that in MS office excell 10 but found that since everyone uses their own format it quickly became a puzzle. I don't mind solving puzzles every now and then but solving the same puzzle over and over again became tedious. Besides that; I'm lazy:P

Attached to this message is the excell file which now contains only my conquests. Everybody, feel free to download the file and add your conquests to it. let's see how long we can make the list grow.

I would ask to stick to the format already started so the mathematicians under us can work their magic.

girls girls girls.xlsx

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

35 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

A great idea.

I started to do just that in MS office excell 10 but found that since everyone uses their own format it quickly became a puzzle. I don't mind solving puzzles every now and then but solving the same puzzle over and over again became tedious. Besides that; I'm lazy:P

Attached to this message is the excell file which now contains only my conquests. Everybody, feel free to download the file and add your conquests to it. let's see how long we can make the list grow.

I would ask to stick to the format already started so the mathematicians under us can work their magic.

girls girls girls.xlsx

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

why not make a public available google spreadsheet? then ppl can work on it in parallel (if they are kind enough to stick to the format and dont mess the whole thing)

15 minutes ago, Habi said:

why not make a public available google spreadsheet? then ppl can work on it in parallel (if they are kind enough to stick to the format and dont mess the whole thing)

Dunno how! But excell is so widely spread that most programs can import it. Feel free to improve on it all you want though.

Besides, I like to have as little to do with google or facebook as possible. Call me paranoia but there's no such thing as a free ride.

Edited by dirty harry

Since the inception of the new world I have fought the new boss pretty consistently (had luck with the event girls).

I brought him to level 210 before I got his last girl.

First one was around two weeks ago, then one a week ago and one today. It's remarkably fast.