Main thread for Ads missing kobans

FWIW, I sent a ticket to support with a (more detailed) screenshot. I hope this gets fixed in the process. I'd love to get these offers. I don't mind trying other hentai games for a decent amount of free kobans. As long as it works! ^^

the Dev team is aware of the issue and searching the cause to resolve it soon

Fingers crossed. :)

EDIT: The issue appears to have been fixed. I received the second SmutStone banner upon logging in last night, and got my koban reward. Is it also the case for the others who were affected?

Edited by DvDivXXX
new info

Couple of days ago I get the banner that if I register at Lifeselector.com I will get 600 kobans, so I go there and register, no kobans in game though, instead while I was over at lifeselector I got a banner there that playing HH will get me some of their credits, so I clicked that thinking that I play HH anyways might as well, well no credits there either... All I got was a banner in HH telling me that mission complete and I should go over to Lifeselector, but if I go there there is no result and that mission complete banner keeps popping up...

On 10/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, Venge33 said:

Couple of days ago I get the banner that if I register at Lifeselector.com I will get 600 kobans, so I go there and register, no kobans in game though, instead while I was over at lifeselector I got a banner there that playing HH will get me some of their credits, so I clicked that thinking that I play HH anyways might as well, well no credits there either... All I got was a banner in HH telling me that mission complete and I should go over to Lifeselector, but if I go there there is no result and that mission complete banner keeps popping up...

same thing. very annoying

On 10/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, bigjnktony said:

I have not gotten any of the kobans offered in the last 6 months in any of the banners.  The latest being the 1800 for Hentai Clickers lvl 3000, which I have done twice now.

Same happend to me and I forgot to take a screenshot of the banner. Because of that I don't remember exactly what is was written in the banner and I started thinking that maybe I have to reach lvl 3000 in the halloween event, since I already have Mizuki, but I haven't finished testing this.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:15 PM, SissyMaker said:

same thing. very annoying

Sorry to know that there are more victims of this lifeselector bug... I wrote to the game's support, but have no huge hopes for them to solve anything as I suspect they don't even understand the basic English language, since for a different bug I reported before they asked back to provide more information as they didn't understand what I meant, even though what I wrote to them explained the bug in a clear and succint way and I even provided a screenshot where the bug was outlined, but they still didn't understand, hence why I suspect they don't speak the language at all, just use Google to translate...

Anyways the Lifeselector buggy banner is still present and won't go away no matter what I do, it comes back after each screenchange, which is super-annoying...

29 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Sorry to know that there are more victims of this lifeselector bug... I wrote to the game's support, but have no huge hopes for them to solve anything as I suspect they don't even understand the basic English language, since for a different bug I reported before they asked back to provide more information as they didn't understand what I meant, even though what I wrote to them explained the bug in a clear and succint way and I even provided a screenshot where the bug was outlined, but they still didn't understand, hence why I suspect they don't speak the language at all, just use Google to translate...

Anyways the Lifeselector buggy banner is still present and won't go away no matter what I do, it comes back after each screenchange, which is super-annoying...

They support dont even wrote me back when i send them information about this bug. So i dont think they will fix it. But there good thing on lifeselector. Every time when i open home page and banner appear i get 50 credits on lifeselector. I alredy have almost 12k without any donation. Bad thing, i dont like so much lifeselector and dont use this credits. So maybe this not only Kinkoid team bug, but also lifeselector team and for solve this problem need cooperation. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:54 PM, SissyMaker said:

They support dont even wrote me back when i send them information about this bug. So i dont think they will fix it. But there good thing on lifeselector. Every time when i open home page and banner appear i get 50 credits on lifeselector. I alredy have almost 12k without any donation. Bad thing, i dont like so much lifeselector and dont use this credits. So maybe this not only Kinkoid team bug, but also lifeselector team and for solve this problem need cooperation. 

Maybe who knows, i'm also in the same boat that I don't really like lifeselector, so this banner is ridiculously annoying, wrote again to support requesting an update, but am not gonna keep my hopes up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Signed up for all of the ads listed under 'Sex Friends'. The overwhelming majority have paid out as promised however 'Fap Titans' & '3D Sex Villa 2' have not. As per the post at the start of this thread I have sent an email to Jessie with the details, etc. so, hopefully, this will get sorted out.

38 minutes ago, Bruce Buttfucker said:

Signed up for all of the ads listed under 'Sex Friends'. The overwhelming majority have paid out as promised however 'Fap Titans' & '3D Sex Villa 2' have not. As per the post at the start of this thread I have sent an email to Jessie with the details, etc. so, hopefully, this will get sorted out.

*'Cunt Wars' not 'Fap Titans'!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

I've got everything from the current pool except 3D SexVilla 2. Can install the client and then install the game. But the confirmation e-mail for the account doesn't come to the mail box.

ye seems to be buggy you do also btw have to do the tutorial in game 

On 2/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, Pendulum69 said:

Still missing the rewards for Fap Titans, Smutstone and 3D Sex Villa, did everything that has been asked for and still no rewards...

had no problem with any other than sexvilla had Microsoft edge open on both hh and the fap games etc and was awarded straight away 

• 2 weeks later...

I had to open a support ticket through the in-game support feature to finally get the reward for Fap Titans recently. I don't think there's any gameplay way to get that one to trigger if it didn't happen immediately after signing up for that game.

• Darsca locked this topic
  • Slynia unpinned this topic