Legendary Days Discussion

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Oh, I am very aware of my own position.
I have been very outspoken, but I always try to at least stay civil.
I shall slightly alter my approach, as I am now also the face of Kinkoid in a way.
However, if I feel things need to be changed, then I'll just use my position right now to see if I can bring it under attention.
To be honest, I didn't want to become moderator (I even said that in the forum changes thread), but Jessie kept asking me.
In the end I did it, because I want to make this forum a better heard part of playerbase.

First of all, you are making a mountain out of a molehill. If you really felt like I were attacking you, you should've reported my post back then.
I clearly wasn't a moderator. So it would've been reviewed by whomever was doing that.
I explained my point of view to you, and the only thing you took from it was that I was personally attacking you.
It's called being oversensitive.

Second of all, I wouldn't do that because I want to become a moderator.
Jessie has been asking me for over a week now if I would become moderator, not the other way around.
I even posted in the forum change thread that I didn't want to become a moderator.
In the end I did it, because I want to make this forum a better heard part of playerbase.

sorry but i have to ask, what is your connection to this game?

why would jessie ask you to be mod? how are you connected to the devs? im just curious, is t because you are very active in the discord? 

it is cool that you are mod and all but i cant take your previous comments the past couple of days as genuine. im not hating on you or anything but now knowing that you were close to jessie and that they were begging you to be mod that changes everything so much.

i wish i knew she was asking you to be mod because i would have not replied to your posts. because i thought you were just a regular player like me. but it is ok, i just feel really stupid about it, feel deceived, and bamboozled lol. 

i wsh you would have accepted being mod earlier, it would have saved a lot of headaches to a lot of people. 

are you involved with the game in other ways? are you patreon too?

Edited by jyepie

9 hours ago, dirty harry said:

@natstar

@TsoDuo

It may not be such a good idea to bring her back around. And if Kinkoid decide to do so, they'd better tread carefully. The advertised exclusiveness has had many players spend (extra) real money. And even players that did drop her have voiced their displeasement.

Say she came available through Epic pachinko; If you think (paying) players are emotional now, what do you suppose will happen when they realise they could have had her for, in their eyes, a mere 5400 kobans. Besides, intended or not, it would severely undermine Kinkoid's team credibilty.

To all who didnt't get her:

She has some nice stats - both with and without intended pun - but I wish we could stop referring to her as Legendary.

I wondered why she was coined such as soon as I saw her stats and some nice math has been presented in this thread that shows that at lvl400 she'll (slightly) outperform Samane. (p33 I believe) Well, I don't know of any players that are even close to lvl 400. One thing is sure though. She's certainly no 'Sword of a Thousand Truths" (Southpark).

I am sure we will see more legendary girls enter the haremverse. I don't think they will be introduced in a same or similar way because  however you look at it, nobody can say that this event was a marketing succes.

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

Guess it wasnt my lucky day. I didnt expect koban buys, but a revival event. I hate to wait until next year, 

6 hours ago, Encino said:

It doesn't matter, I felt you took me out of many other posts were Jessie was mentioned and you said NOTHING about that. Just because I worded things differently to reflect how I felt you thought it was needed to tell me I was doing a good job with that and go explain to me her job position. Like I really care to know that. I didn't report you because I am not easily going that route, I would try to solve it first. But you only have been DEFENDING the staff when someone didn't say something that should have been more positive. It's not called oversensitive when you keep your mouth shut when anyone else has said almost the same thing like I did. Gawd, that I even have to explain all this is just stupid and ridiculous.  I never said that you asked Jessie to become a Moderator, so do not put words in my mouth that didn't come out of my mouth to validate your argument. But you were doing all that with DEFENDING the Kinkoid Staff all the time in this thread, and I am NOT the only one that has noticed it. 

Right, a better place for the player base. Unless someone of the player base says something about another staff member, that doesn't fit here. You said, I did a rant and I never toned it down. You picked me out of many others, without reading the whole message apparently and you stopped at the moment I quoted the GOOD LUCK. It is all good, you can be a Moderator. If you want that task. But I suggest to you to read something much better from now on, because your response came over like you were DEFENDING Jessie like she is your goddamn girlfriend.

Lastly, I also asked a question because I really think I want to terminate my account here. Because after your comments yesterday..  And the ones Shidou was posting... I think this is not the place I want to be apart of anymore. Because what is being done is measuring with two standards here.  I felt I was ok with voicing my opinion.  When money is involved, because this is not just some pocket change like 5 or 10 euro/dollars.  We are talking way more here.  And according to Shidou, someone has to fight a troll for over 3000 fights.  In just four days that is impossible, and I do NOT think a few drawings from this place is worth over TWO HUNDRED euro/dollar.  EVER!!!!  That is why I think, there was no thinking first for a few seconds before actually posting what was said.  Unless it is something special and exclusive like what is offered on their patreon.  That no one else can get through this game.  But where was your input then if you really want a better heard part of player base, when we were discussing what Shidou said?  No: Your first response on page 47 was once again going on the DEFENSIVE.  It's all good you know, be a Moderator. But I am not, making a mountain out of a molehill.

I have said what I wanted to say about this and I will not respond any further...

Ok man, I'm gonna level with ya, I get the anger, I get feeling tricked that the one normal 'player' became a mod, but I've read over this thread.  I feel you are over reacting about feeling targeted, and this is coming from a normal player that hasn't been approached about being a mod and isn't on the discord either, so if you can't trust what he said, then listen to what I have to say.  You're pissed, and you have a lot to say, I get that, I've almost gotten into it more than I should have with a few people as well, but I hold myself back.  Half of making a good argument, is not making yourself look bad.

I agree a lot of us directed snark towards jessie, I was the first one after her last post.  Nothing was said to me or the others then.  I don't know why what I see as a more or less harmless comment from you got his attention beyond just correcting you to say she's just a community manager and not on the dev team or trying to be malicious.

By the same token, you should have brushed off his comment.  He didn't care for your tone, and you could have moved on, but by making posts like this you're making a mountain out of a molehill. 

And yeah, he's been defensive of this event, but mostly by stating that people are letting their emotions control their posts (I can't deny there aren't a handful of those, while there's also a lot of well thought out posts.)  He's also admitted that this event was handled poorly and agreed that people shouldn't have had to burn through kobans without getting the girl and he hopes the devs will prevent such a poor outcome from happening again.  He wasn't hostile towards all of us, what he said to you barely even qualifies as him 'being an ass' (in his own words).  Trust me I've seen a lot nastier comments get thrown around on this forum.  The whole battle poses for nichole thread got shut down and deleted because of it.

If you want to make a point to the devs and quit the game and the forum that's fine, but don't come back to get the last word or you destroy any credibility you have.  This shit could go on with no end.

Also as a final note, shindou's mod position seems to have been revoked for his comments directed at the playerbase, and his comments were the more damaging of the two.  Take some solace at least in the fact that if the mods are truely disrespectful to the player base, the higher ups will do something about it.

2 hours ago, wtfbbq said:

That would explain why I shelled out over 2k right off the bat for a whole lot of nothing.  

I've dropped the game but I'm going to poke around the forum to enjoy the shit show the devs earned for a bit.

Not gonna lie, I'm halfway there with you.  Since february I've been ready to get the popcorn for the end of everything, but I keep playing while waiting for everything to collapse on itself.  This event certainly has done a lot of damage, what I'll be curious about to see is if things eventually really do fold and the game gets shut down from lack of support, if player requests are taken into consideration and changes (not just regarding legendary events) are implemented, or if things continue to get worse and the majority of the playerbase not posting on the forums mindlessly throws away money at a game that's out to scam them.  3 possible outcomes unless I missed something.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Ok man, I'm gonna level with ya, I get the anger, I get feeling tricked that the one normal 'player' became a mod, but I've read over this thread.  I feel you are over reacting about feeling targeted, and this is coming from a normal player that hasn't been approached about being a mod and isn't on the discord either, so if you can't trust what he said, then listen to what I have to say.  You're pissed, and you have a lot to say, I get that, I've almost gotten into it more than I should have with a few people as well, but I hold myself back.  Half of making a good argument, is not making yourself look bad.

I agree a lot of us directed snark towards jessie, I was the first one after her last post.  Nothing was said to me or the others then.  I don't know why what I see as a more or less harmless comment from you got his attention beyond just correcting you to say she's just a community manager and not on the dev team or trying to be malicious.

By the same token, you should have brushed off his comment.  He didn't care for your tone, and you could have moved on, but by making posts like this you're making a mountain out of a molehill. 

And yeah, he's been defensive of this event, but mostly by stating that people are letting their emotions control their posts (I can't deny there aren't a handful of those, while there's also a lot of well thought out posts.)  He's also admitted that this event was handled poorly and agreed that people shouldn't have had to burn through kobans without getting the girl and he hopes the devs will prevent such a poor outcome from happening again.  He wasn't hostile towards all of us, what he said to you barely even qualifies as him 'being an ass' (in his own words).  Trust me I've seen a lot nastier comments get thrown around on this forum.  The whole battle poses for nichole thread got shut down and deleted because of it.

If you want to make a point to the devs and quit the game and the forum that's fine, but don't come back to get the last word or you destroy any credibility you have.  This shit could go on with no end.

Also as a final note, shindou's mod position seems to have been revoked for his comments directed at the playerbase, and his comments were the more damaging of the two.  Take some solace at least in the fact that if the mods are truely disrespectful to the player base, the higher ups will do something about it.

Not gonna lie, I'm halfway there with you.  Since february I've been ready to get the popcorn for the end of everything, but I keep playing while waiting for everything to collapse on itself.  This event certainly has done a lot of damage, what I'll be curious about to see is if things eventually really do fold and the game gets shut down from lack of support, if player requests are taken into consideration and changes (not just regarding legendary events) are implemented, or if things continue to get worse and the majority of the playerbase not posting on the forums mindlessly throws away money at a game that's out to scam them.  3 possible outcomes unless I missed something.

when it comes to money people tend to get their emotions high. theres nothing worst to elevate someones emotions than to feel cheated 
hell, people even got shot at in the wild west for cheating at cards. feeling cheated or deceived is one of the strongest negative  feelings a person can have. the anger, the fury of feeling taken advantage of is something that has led to fist fights. 

I am NOT saying that the game or the devs were acting maliciously, i am only talking about the way people feel, i am only talking about the way the players felt in their heart. Regardless of what problems that event had or regardless of what the drop rate was, a lot of people felt  cheated.

Chthugha kept talking about people not letting their emotions control their posts, but some people lost all the kobans they had saved for who knows how long.  they are humans beings, with feelings. we are not robots. wtf. are people not allowed to feel bad? 
I am NOT saying people needed to be nasty or saying that people should be mean or anything, but come on bro...come on, this is the FIRST TIME in an entire year that i see people THIS MAD.... it has never happened before. i have NEVER seen this kind of anger before.  Shouldnt THAT explain something? shouldn't that explain what the problem was? 

and then on top of that you add Shidou being rude to people.... i mean, seriously? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jyepie said:

when it comes to money people tend to get their emotions high. theres nothing worst to elevate someones emotions than to feel cheated 
hell, people even got shot at in the wild west for cheating at cards. feeling cheated or deceived is one of the strongest negative  feelings a person can have. the anger, the fury of feeling taken advantage of is something that has led to fist fights. 

I am NOT saying that the game or the devs were acting maliciously, i am only talking about the way people feel, i am only talking about the way the players felt in their heart. Regardless of what problems that event had or regardless of what the drop rate was, a lot of people felt  cheated.

Chthugha kept talking about people not letting their emotions control their posts, but some people lost all the kobans they had saved for who knows how long.  they are humans beings, with feelings. we are not robots. wtf. are people not allowed to feel bad? 
I am NOT saying people needed to be nasty or saying that people should be mean or anything, but come on bro...come on, this is the FIRST TIME in an entire year that i see people THIS MAD.... it has never happened before. i have NEVER seen this kind of anger before.  Shouldnt THAT explain something? shouldn't that explain what the problem was? 

and then on top of that you add Shidou being rude to people.... i mean, seriously? 

people are angry because they did not see the drop rate adjustment, but mostly due to the silence of the devs on the subject.

• Like 1

yeah I was just saying this is different than other events. and this is different than anything else in the game. I dont think people have been this angry since the game started 
Sure maybe people need to calm down, maybe they need to take this game less seriously. But they messed up with people's money. thats what i was trying to explain. 
Thats where the huge anger comes from 

they also messed with people's expectations, a lot of people felt burned and betrayed by the event. I guess im just explaining what I saw in people's posts. 

Edited by jyepie

3 hours ago, jyepie said:

sorry but i have to ask, what is your connection to this game?

why would jessie ask you to be mod? how are you connected to the devs? im just curious, is t because you are very active in the discord? 

it is cool that you are mod and all but i cant take your previous comments the past couple of days as genuine. im not hating on you or anything but now knowing that you were close to jessie and that they were begging you to be mod that changes everything so much.

i wish i knew she was asking you to be mod because i would have not replied to your posts. because i thought you were just a regular player like me. but it is ok, i just feel really stupid about it, feel deceived, and bamboozled lol. 

i wsh you would have accepted being mod earlier, it would have saved a lot of headaches to a lot of people. 

are you involved with the game in other ways? are you patreon too?

I will introduce myself in the weekend properly, but I do expect these kind of questions, so I will answer you now already.
My connections to the game are limited to being very active both on discord and the forum.
As you might have known, Jessie was looking for new moderator(s) for the forum.
The last 2 weeks or so, Jessie kept asking me to become a moderator for the forum, even though I wasn't interested.
I'm not on their paycheck as employee, but I do get an in-game compensation for being moderator.
I will however have to enforce their rules.
That doesn't take away, that I will use my position (I asked for a weekly talk with Jessie) to discuss the major issues.
I will try to get the voice of the forum community heard.

Anyway, I can see that my comments from the last week could be viewed as suspicious.
I can truthfully tell you that I was actually voicing my own opinion at that moment.
I wasn't told by Kinkoid to do that.
I cannot, however, force anybody to believe me when I say that, so I will have to do my best to win the trust of everybody in the coming weeks as representative of both sides.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I will introduce myself in the weekend properly, but I do expect these kind of questions, so I will answer you now already.
My connections to the game are limited to being very active both on discord and the forum.
The last 2 weeks or so, Jessie kept asking me to become a moderator for the forum, even though I wasn't interested.
I'm not on their paycheck as employee, but I do get an in-game compensation for being moderator.
That doesn't take away, that I will use my position (I asked for a weekly talk with Jessie) to discuss the major issues.

Anyway, I can see that my comments from the last week could be viewed as suspicious.
I can truthfully tell you that I was actually voicing my own opinion at that moment.
I cannot, however, force anybody to believe me when I say that, so I will have to do my best to win the trust of everybody in the coming weeks as representative of both sides.

now if anyone in the future looks at this thread it will look like a bunch of us were arguing with a moderator lol 

thats what sucks about it. it doesnt look like a talk between players.  Now it looks like a mod (you) is arguing with people about the game and that you were defending the game from a mod point (which at the time you werent mod) and now it looks like an attack at a mod from a bunch of people, looks like a bunch of players ganging up on a mod lolol 

I will say this, I MUCH Much rather have you as mod than have someone like Shidou, at least you understand us better and you have actually helped people in the past. Im not upset about you being mod or anything like that. i am fine with it. im glad because you at least  already know everybody and have talked to us and because you already know how the forum works and what they biggest complaints are. and you are not rude like others can be  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Good luck in your new role as moderator. I know from your posts and the few interactions we personally had before you became moderator you're doing this with the best of intentions.

I wish you wisdom and thick skin when dealing with the sometimes irrational, sometimes emotional reactions of the forum members.

I will you powers of persuasion when dealing with the devs. You now of course, that change, it don't come easy.

See you around.

(oh, don't go racing the leaderboards with your in game benefits. just joking)

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

• Haha 1

I know it is very unfortunate that it is going to seem I was fighting with a Moderator.  I was not intending doing that, it was between the two of us being just regular forum members and unfortunately it transitioned into Chthugha's promotion.  So do not see it all as an attack at a Forum Moderator. 

And that is the last thing I contribute to this thread and forum because I felt it was needed to make things ok again.  And for what it is worth, I congratulated Chthugha privately as well in becoming a Forum Moderator. 

I am still going to play the game, if it means I would loose my game account as well, I am going to just leave the forum behind cause I invested a lot in the game.

Take care.

Edited by Encino
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We are beginning to look on all the feedbacks post-event on this matter. :)

We are very interested to see how the community received the event and what can be kept and what needs improvement.

Well let me sum it up for you. It seemed to help you bottom line as a bunch of people blew threw kobans on it. But as far as player experience its probably the worst special event I have ever been apart of in any game, and it really isn't all that close.

Normally playing on Nutaku, just registered to chime in here.

I - like many others - also had no luck in getting Levitya during the Legendary days, despite over 500 fights, some of which were refilled with real-money Kobans. Of course I'm disappointed but such is the nature of randomness.
The main issue that I and (from what I've gathered) a lot of people have is two-fold:

1) This was a one-time only event. Every other limited-time event girl so far would become available again a year down the line, or at least that seems to be the idea. This one was different. You miss your chance here, you're out of luck.
Plenty of people play this game with a "Gotta catch 'em all" mentality, as is the case with many (digital) collectibles. If you miss on a one-time event, this whole idea of "Eventually, I will have them all!" comes crashing down. I know that girls are being added faster than almost all players get them. So while the game is being updated, that never was a real possibility anyway. But the fantasy was still there. Before now, it was at least possible. But now, it no longer is. Thus, this event single-handedly destroyed the main driving-force to continue playing for those players that did not get her.

2) The chance we had was completely RNG-dependent. Meaning we could do absolutely nothing to be guaranteed the girl. This is also discouraging when you might otherwise spend some more real money. "Since I've already failed so many times, why throw even more money away when I may well still not get lucky?"
Add to that the fact that the drop-rates are hidden from the players. IIRC there is some sort of "pity timer", an increase in drop chance after a number of unsuccessful attempts, but again: Nobody knows when it kicks in and how strong its effect is. There's no way of telling how likely you'd be to get the girl when you throw another 10 bucks at the game. Or in other words: No matter how much money you drop, you may still come out with nothing. So why bother?

Add to that that (if my limited French serves me right) there was apparently a bug with girl acquisition (as posted in-game on the 2nd of April) with no mention of how long that had been there. This only leads to people feeling cheated out of their one chance of getting the Legendary Girl.

All this taken together is extremely discouraging, both for future events of this kind and in general for motivation to p(l)ay. Plus, it essentially pushes people into a certain problematic mindset:
"I've had one chance, based entirely on RNG, and I will never have another. My failure is thus permanent, but not my fault. So, I'm entirely justified in directing my anger at the game and/or its developers for being unfair."

Now, what could be done? As I see it, a possible solution would have two steps.

1) Tell people that the bug (see above) affected Levitya's drop rate and she will therefore (contrary to previous announcements) be made available again at a later time. Put this info out there soon.
Whether or not the bug actually affected her drop rate doesn't matter as no player can verify that anyway. It is, however a great scapegoat to allow you to go back on the "one-time-only" thing.

2) Then, there's two options I'm seeing after step 1:
2a) Make her event recurring. She'll still be Legendary (aka special) since her event is shorter, she is more powerful, and starts with 5 stars.
2b) Make her event happen once (and only once) more, but also give us the chance for a guaranteed buy. Price is up to you, but 10.000 Kobans (1.666 Nutaku) or 30M money would sound ok to me.
The same should then obviously go for all future Legendary Events.

I'd also like it if you made the drop chances (off bosses and Epic Pachinko) pubilc, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Edited by Avyla

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

We consider that a summary is a disservice to the numerous feedbacks. ;)

We want to take the time to check them to be sure that we have a good general vision.

Well you have over 49 pages to read through, from before during and after the event and the various thoughts going through everyone's heads during those phases.  Have fun with the read.  I won't bother repeating myself since you'll be reading my thoughts and suggestions a few pages back.

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

We want to take the time to check them to be sure that we have a good general vision.

Good. As while there are outright complains and angry posting here, there plenty of really constructive posts and real improvement suggestions on this thread.

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Overall I think the event itself was not very different from other events. The Girl was harder to get because of the accelerated timeframe. I will admit that the hype and excitement  encouraged me to spend kobans on refills which I now regret. For me it was a live and learn situation. I learned I just need to stick to my strategy and watch the forums but not get caught up in them. I have read through a good portion of the forums starting with early last year and it looks like players have been complaining about the drop rate since day 1. I think that with so many girls eluding us as we try to welcome them into our harem, frustrations run a little hot. And then you get a thread with 49 pages. 

4 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

will you share the general vision with us in time? i think a lot of people really want to read your honest conclusions here since it caused a whole lot of frustration.

• Like 2

On 02/04/2018 at 5:27 AM, Some other guy said:

Fine then choose to play as your focus to get as many girls as possible and stop bitching. I've made the choice to focus on leveling them up.

Also if the purpose of the game is to collect girls then why do you care about losing funds by battling lower level bosses. In game cash does nothin to get as many girls as possible. it is only useful for leveling them up and buying stuff in the market. If the claim in your first sentence is correct, then you have nothing to complain about. Obviously there are multiple purposes in the game and much like in real life the game creates scarcity. You have a choice to make as do I. I pick better girls, you pick more.

Any game that offers a choice of paths allows the player to pick the purpose they want. Games don't have any purpose other than what the individual player gives it. For me, I buy up my stats in the market, and focus on leveling the girls that I do have. You want to collect as many different girls as possible. Who are you to tell me that I am playing it wrong and yours is the only right way.

You might not be so quick to throw out terms like moronic and criticize people on their inability to think or read if you can't grasp the simple concept that if a game provides you with multiple paths and some people might <gasp> pick different paths and that as adults [supposedly] it is upon us to accept the consequences of our choices.

All I know is my path [maxing out stat purchases in the market and focusing on leveling girls] doesn't give me meltdowns because I am missing out generating cash by chasing some temporary girl and bitching because I am getting my ass kicked all the time like some do in battles.

No wonder they tell people the purpose is to collect all the girls. They want to manipulate people into buying kobans as there is no way the free kobans will keep up with the pace they put girls out, if you want to blow 40 bucks for each girl on epic Panchiko, be my guest, that is a game I will not play.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost

But damn, I just realized that I am probably arguing with some teenager with severe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You must have the lowest standard of gameplay of anyone i've ever come across since you seem to think this game offers a choice of paths. The gameplay is not challenging, it is not engaging, it is not even fun by itself. The story is a fun read at times, but the purpose of playing this game is for the artwork. To get the artwork you need to get the girls, hence the entire purpose of the game is to get the girls. Have fun levelling up girls when you don't have any since according to you you don't even try to get them.

Oh and just as an FYI, posting links from wikipedia does not make you smart, especially when the attempt at insulting me is a literally a description of what you are doing.

2 hours ago, Asherandai said:

You must have the lowest standard of gameplay of anyone i've ever come across since you seem to think this game offers a choice of paths. The gameplay is not challenging, it is not engaging, it is not even fun by itself. The story is a fun read at times, but the purpose of playing this game is for the artwork. To get the artwork you need to get the girls, hence the entire purpose of the game is to get the girls. Have fun levelling up girls when you don't have any since according to you you don't even try to get them.

Oh and just as an FYI, posting links from wikipedia does not make you smart, especially when the attempt at insulting me is a literally a description of what you are doing.

When I started before they put caps on the cost to gain affection one had two paths

Focus on lots of girls  or focus on a few.

If you focused your combat points on bosses and got lots of girls then the costs to level up the ones that are really good, the 5 star ones like Fairy would quickly escalate out of control. If you used your combat points for fighting battles and avoided girls not so much. Get Fairy as your say 10th or 12th girl and it would cost in affection item value and money about 25 mil to level up. If you went about trying to get all the girls it would easily be double that or more. More so for Charm people who have heavy hitters in the late stages.

In addition to that unless you get the monthly card then harvesting the harem for money is a lot quicker if you have fewer higher affection girls than anything you can get your hands on.

Also odd that you keep claiming that the purpose of the game is to get some artwork when the game play actually punishes you for getting said art work. You also forgot that each level of affection has a cut scene. That would be... what is that called now, oh yeah artwork. The basic artwork for the girls is all on the wiki, at least the affection artwork isn't, not that I care about ether. You know there is this thing called pornhub, strippers, whores and even actual real live girls who will let you see their goods if you play your cards right. I am not going to play a game just to chase down anime porn. Looking down on me for that is pretty sad. Artwork is your purpose not mine.

Another way the game punishes you for trying to get all the artwork is by having you fight the bottom bosses vs the top ones. Weird that. A game where following the purpose as you claim leads to less resources which people complain about.

Granted with the change in level up costs and now that I have a monthly card neither of those things apply to me, but they used to. I get girls, I max them out at least to 3 stars, I have the spare cash to buy up my stats at the market. If I went hunting for more girls and battling bottom end bosses to do it, it would be more difficult to afford this. As it stands, t I've 5 stared 2 girls and I'll have legend girl leveled to 4 stars in a few days as well as Red Battler and Ankyo. That is my goal. That is my preference. My purpose isn't to go on some fools errand spending 40 bucks a girl like a sucker just to make sure I have them all. My purpose is to go through the adventures [easy peasy] get a solid battle team of the 3 best girls I can as the rest don't play a role, and generate cash through the harem for the second goal. I don't give a damn about artwork.

Paths does not necessarily mean challenge, it does mean choice. In many games there are choices to be made that do not involve any sort of challenge. Although I've seen people complain that they can't 3 star girls, others who complain that they lose all the time in the battle so I guess my "game play" can't be all that bad because I have neither of these issues. It also means that for some people who put no thought in the slightest into how they play, they can run into challenges.

As for your claim that I have no girls. Girls come up with the rations in this game. You get the main boss girl for doing missions at the very least. Also in the interest of building up a more effective team I've gone for other girls like Cupid Chan. Also when they recently separated out the combat from the battles, one is pretty much forced to pick up extra money by fighting bosses. Also the event girls that come from the daily missions, don't want to throw away those kobans as much as it annoys me. All I said is that unless there is someone really worth getting, I avoid event and revival girls. How you can translate that into me not having any girls is a reflection on you, not me.

Posting links from wikipedia is a lot easier than explaining stuff myself. I never suggested it made me smart. Considering you have yet to have shown that anything I have said was wrong and that you have posted lots of errors I'd say you are living la vida Dunning-Kruger effect.

So lets recap.

You were wrong about there only being one path.

Your point about gameplay was not relevant. Just you being a dick.

Your comment about artwork is just wrong. It's right for you, but not for everyone.

You have never established that the only purpose of the game is to get more girls, or as many girls as you can. Some people play it that way but the game does allow and in fact encourage one to not  bother.

And your claim that I have no girls was just foolish.

You were completely wrong about my motivations in posting links and you can't even see when you are wrong. Yeah Dunning-Kruger effect.

Maybe you should refrain from calling people a moron, at least until you can grasp the simple concept that some people prefer different things and life is about choices and it is OK for games to reflect that.

And there you go on the ignore list. Perhaps you should do the same for me.

Edited by Some other guy