Legendary Days Discussion

Il y a 3 heures, Chthugha a dit :

I expected something else, to be honest.
I will be talking to Jessie about this again.

They plan on giving us something different for the tird instalment of the  legendary events. That being based on our feedback. 

Spoiler : no boss spam fighting ! ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

They plan on giving us something different for the tird instalment of the  legendary events. That being based on our feedback. 

Spoiler : no boss spam fighting ! ;)

i'm not quite sure if this is irony or you are serious. but if the latter i'm curious to where that info comes from.

20 hours ago, Nick Twine1 said:

Hey @Chthugha ...

You might want to do some moderating and keep the conversations on task here...  We're completely moved on to discuss battle strategy for and against charm, instead of talking about the Legendary Days, then even you decided to weigh in the discussion.  

My question here is:  We are all expecting some kind of reaction from the player's comments about the first Legendary days and how it upset a large player base.  Then you made a comment that the developers would take the time to read all of the forum concerns on this thread.  Then another couple of week passed, nothing.  Then you make an announcement saying that the developers would be posting something...  Was it a response to express the concerns of the players about the event?  No, it was an announcement of another similar event.  

So my question is:  Will the developers and @JessieChan not address the concerns of this forum regarding the Legendary Days Event, or launching another identical event while keeping radio-silence their response?  This is not just the voice of "a few outspoken players"...  Some of us remained silent, but are observing the responses closely.  I am certain that I am not the one who is expecting some form of an official reply to this thread.     

18 hours ago, Habi said:

kinkoids communication skills are terrible and i have no reason to believe this will change based on observations of the past 10 months. they obviously lack honesty to themselves and their players. to be fair that critisism refers to the english channels only. there are rumours that the french channels are treated way better but due to my lack of understanding french i cant verify that.

Hello, 

Thank you both for your honest feedback. And everyone else that participated in the topic.

I want to start by saying that it's impossible to satisfy all the requests and needs that our players' database has. We took all of your feedback, and we improved the Legendary Days. But, we ask you to understand that we cannot change the whole idea and create something that's completely different. This doesn't answer your questions, though. In the name of honesty and transparency, we're going to prepare a post answering most frequently asked questions, and also analyzing most frequently submitted feedback.
This will happen really soon, not because we're obliged to do it, but because we want you to see that we try our best and we really care about what you have to say!!!

@Habi thank you for your feedback. We reassure you, there's no difference in the way we treat our communities. Although, there's a difference in the communities themselves. All at all, we hope that each community is positive and satisfied. There's nothing else.

Stay tuned.
Jessie Kinkoid

If it’s a “legendary” event why is it being released on a lower world boss? I mean 5.5k(?) is the main thing getting farmed and that feels bad. Why can’t it be on world boss 5+? Why does fresh bearly starting out I don’t know quite what I want yet players get access to an event that seems to feel like it should be at least somewhat of an award? I mean okay sure not everyone can/will be pleased but to some players the only thing worse then the event being on trash money farm and not being able to get said AMAZING LEGENDARY girl is seeing some lvl30~ get it and you didn’t when you’re lvl150~+. Can’t the legendary days event be the time late world bosses get some love? I mean aside from 8 of the 24 real events every event girl has been on a world 2-4 boss. Are the world 5-8 boss just meant to be forgotten about after we get there girls and pass that part of the story? I guess I’m just annoyed literally everything is to world 2-4 and just anything to be an excuse to farm not world 2-4. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2018 at 3:56 PM, Joe-da-G said:

I am serious. It comes from the french speaking part of the forum 👍

If it's not boss spam fighting then that means that they might be releasing a special pachinko for event girls or that they are finally going to give us a pity timer for event girls which they said they were thinking about doing as well.

Edited by natstar

I am not well versed in Chat room lingo, so I don't know what "Boss Spam Fighting" is...  Although, I have to admit, since I heard about the upcoming legendary days, I have been fighting with Ninja Spy to "soften him up"...  That is...  If truly the number of battles without girls improve **slightly** the percent on the drop rate, then I am trying to improve my chances of getting the legendary girl...  slightly...

And, oh yes... I am coming into this even with 20 combativity points...

@JessieChan  Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate that you are listening to your customer base.  You are right.  You don't have to...  But sure it is a good idea.

@Nick Twine1 I hate to tell you this but you are having no effect on ninja spy dropping the event girl. event girls don't work on the same system as the normal boss girls. event girls have a set drop rate that is not increased like the normal girls when winning a fight without getting a girl. all you are doing right now is fighting ninja spy and possibly losing money. good choice on starting the event full though and good luck getting the girl.

Ok I will leave this here as well: it looks like it's over for me... I just spent all the kobans I could gather and didn't get her :( these are my drops from the paid battles with the ninja spy, in case they are useful.

I think I need a break from this game, I am very disappointed right now, I might quit for good. I disliked the Legendary Days the first time as well, simply because they are too luck-dependent but now that i spent a good number of resources (and time, constantly having to click on the fight is a pain in the ass) 

Anyway here are the number, only for the paid ones:

20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 4 items
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 1 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item

On 5/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, JessieChan said:

In the name of honesty and transparency, we're going to prepare a post answering most frequently asked questions, and also analyzing most frequently submitted feedback.
This will happen really soon, not because we're obliged to do it, but because we want you to see that we try our best and we really care about what you have to say!!

Hi Jessie,

How is the FAQ on Legendary Days coming along?  This was posted almost 6 days ago, and the event is halfway over (and the original event was 2 months ago).  Should the FAQ maybe have been put out before the event?

We are patiently awaiting your analysis of the most frequently submitted feedback, which will happen really soon.

Also, since you suggested I ask, what are the drop rates?  There is a big discussion in another thread on how the new affection items were implemented into the drop table.  A lot of people speculating without any real facts, which I know you don't like.  Please outline for us how the drop system is working so we can have our discussion utilizing the most accurate information.  Thanks in advance for your honesty and transparency on this issue.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, pirateKing said:

Ok I will leave this here as well: it looks like it's over for me... I just spent all the kobans I could gather and didn't get her :( these are my drops from the paid battles with the ninja spy, in case they are useful.

I think I need a break from this game, I am very disappointed right now, I might quit for good. I disliked the Legendary Days the first time as well, simply because they are too luck-dependent but now that i spent a good number of resources (and time, constantly having to click on the fight is a pain in the ass) 

Anyway here are the number, only for the paid ones:

20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 4 items
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 1 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item

Man that's depressing. At least this time it's 16 items as opposed to nothing at all for Levitya. 

• Like 1

2 legendary events and 0 girls? Is it pay to play? And without paying anything I will not get it? I've already invested quite a bit in this game, but I'm probably going to end it.

Edited by Eufigenie

On 29.04.2018 at 10:40 AM, Chthugha said:

Problem with that is that we cannot prove it...
Too many players are not on the forum/discord, so we have an under representation of the player base to voice concerns about those things.

I lost 4500 kobans to drop that girl . And nothing. On befor legendary days lost 2500 kobans and get nothing :( so i think smtng is wrong :(

• Like 1

@Kinkoid

First of all, my commiserations to all who grinded, bought and wrought and still did't get the girl. Better luck next time.

I think this event was an improvement over the first one.

Proof of that is that the dedicated thread to it is only 18 pages long whereas the first event had over 50 pages of questions, investigations and mostly rightful complaints.

• The argument can be made that with every new implementation there are questions, investigations and complaints, but they usually don't exceed 4 to 5 pages.
  • There's the argument that this time we miss Zorba, Peregrine and the others who posted lengthily and a lot but that also doesn't account for the difference in the number of pages.:)

Also, the first few pages were predominantly positive which is to be expected because they were filled with players that pulled early.

Lastly, I think the idea of the legendary gifts on NS at 4x the droprate to offset the decrease in earnings for veterans whilst at the same time making the girl attainable for starters is a stroke of genius. Kudos for that.

Even though I got both the legendary girls in both events I do not like the legendary events. They're not fun to play. Just extremely stressfull if you do get the girl. And I fully understand that after four days of heavily investing time, money and fingernails, if you don't get the girl you start to lash out.

I think a lot of the anger amongst the playerbase could and can be minimized with better communication on the devs part: Saying the droprate isn't higher or lower but has been adjusted isn't mysteriously sexy but annoyingly vague. I bet that if the announcement had read: Some of you will get her easy, most of you will have to spend (some) kobans and some of you won't get her no matter what you do. Let's face it, she IS legendary! fewer people would have complained for they knew what to expect.

Of course I can only speak for the English board but I can't imagine the French or Spanish board being more benevolent. It's just not in their aloof or hot blooded nature.

In conclusion: Good work on improving the legendary event but you're not done with it yet. I hope you're not going to call this an overwhelming succes because this time less than a thousand players have left the game or stopped buying kobans, but because through word of mouth you gain ten thousand players. Some of which will buy the monthly card and make you money.

Keep up the good work, better the communication.

(p.s.: I'm not sure what Jessie has been given to work with so this is not addressed to her but to the complete kinkoid team)

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

Edited by dirty harry

There was no news of this girl on the game, that was totally unfair, not everyone check the forums all the time but that doesnt mean we doesnt deserve to know about this important events, now i lost the chance to get her. not puting this event on the news letter was really horrible from your part, i understand you cant put all the patch notes in the news letter but why you didnt add this event, there was a news letter for the other legendary girl, why not for this one? you guys probably dont care, right? it happens a lot, you have a lot of peopple playing and paying for kobans, so who cares about one or two unlucky angry bastards that notice the event a few hours after it finish,  right?

58 minutes ago, naibafh said:

There was no news of this girl on the game, that was totally unfair, not everyone check the forums all the time but that doesnt mean we doesnt deserve to know about this important events, now i lost the chance to get her. not puting this event on the news letter was really horrible from your part, i understand you cant put all the patch notes in the news letter but why you didnt add this event, there was a news letter for the other legendary girl, why not for this one? you guys probably dont care, right? it happens a lot, you have a lot of peopple playing and paying for kobans, so who cares about one or two unlucky angry bastards that notice the event a few hours after it finish,  right?

There was an in-game message of it.
You must have missed it.

• Like 1