Legendary Days Discussion

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There was an in-game message of it.
You must have missed it.

nop, there was not in-game message, the last news letter i have is from may 1 an the other only message that i get like a hundred times every day is the kobans sale, i wish you could put the same effort in trying to give us a good time as the effort you put in trying to sell us kobans, i really been spending a ridiculose amount o time on this game, i totally got adictive to this game, this is the first girl that i couldnt get and it feels horrible couse it wasnt for not trying, it was becouse you guys fail to properly advertise the event

27 minutes ago, Half-Life said:

I spent 7.000 cobans which means 640 fights only from cobans + 200 (which is the number of fights from the first day that the announcement was made), more than 840 fights and still NO GIRL at the end. >:(>:(>:(>:(

Same here my friend, I feel your pain.

If you tell me hey this is a pay per win event then ok i know what we are dealing with, tell me how much do i have to spend to get the girl and i will decide if i want to, similar to epic pachinko. But this event is supposed to be for everyone, yet it's very frustrating when you get nothing in return for all your kobans. And no, the affection tokens don't make up for the kobans i spent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naibafh said:

nop, there was not in-game message, the last news letter i have is from may 1 an the other only message that i get like a hundred times every day is the kobans sale, i wish you could put the same effort in trying to give us a good time as the effort you put in trying to sell us kobans, i really been spending a ridiculose amount o time on this game, i totally got adictive to this game, this is the first girl that i couldnt get and it feels horrible couse it wasnt for not trying, it was becouse you guys fail to properly advertise the event

If they haven't sent a message, then why is this below still in my inbox in the game 9_9

image.png

44 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

If they haven't sent a message, then why is this below still in my inbox in the game 9_9

image.png

....... ok, this make it even worst, that means that some peopple got a message and others not? is this a joke or some kind of discrimination, im from mexico, is that the problem? you guys hate mexicans? is that it? this is may inbox.

h Sin título.png

7 minutes ago, naibafh said:

....... ok, this make it even worst, that means that some peopple got a message and others not? is this a joke or some kind of discrimination, im from mexico, is that the problem? you guys hate mexicans? is that it? this is may inbox.

h Sin título.png

Sounds like those employee working for the mexican translation going to get fired soon for negligence.

9 minutes ago, naibafh said:

h Sin título.png

Thanks for this.
I have no time tomorrow, so I will pass it on today for Jessie to read tomorrow.
There is a clear case of something going wrong in the Spanish version.

Can other Spanish-speaking players confirm that they do not have any notification of the Norou event?

I'm sorry this happened (even though I can't do anything about it), and I will try to get this fixed ASAP so it doesn't happen again.

• Sad 1

It's true, if you change language in Settings page you can see that only english and french have a complete news letter, in spanish the last message is from may 1, and german/italian (beta) don't have the news icon at all.

I'm also mexican, using a mexican IP address, but since I have been playing since way before there was a spanish translation, I have always been playing the game in english and I have received every single news letter. On the other hand, if I change the language to spanish, the last letter is, indeed, from may 1.

8 hours ago, naibafh said:

Screenshot_1.png.54d2d6450de2a425f6cdf972da71bac5.png

Everybody got this... and that is only 1 message from at least 5, 2 ingame, 3 in blog and forumm+ official notice few weeks ago

1 month ago i heard about this event and i collected from 0 to 5800 cobans, got her in 90 tries ( including 2 reffils)

Edited by ichigosageda

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

Everybody got this... and that is only 1 message from at least 5, 2 ingame, 3 in blog and forumm+ official notice few weeks ago

1 month ago i heard about this event and i collected from 0 to 5800 cobans, got her in 90 tries ( including 2 reffils)

a lot of peopple posting without reading the other posts, i dont know how you can speak for "everybody" when you arent even reading their posts, not "everybody" got those messages, it seems that only the peopple playing in english and in french got those messages, the peopple playing in spanish or other languages didnt get those.

so yeah, is just one of those discriminations problems that happens a lot, not for hate, but just lazynes, "is just a minority so we dont care to fix the problem, there is not going to be a lot of peopple complaining so, it wont affect us at all" "i have a lot of peopple playing and paying for kobans, probably 3 or 4 persons drop the game becouse of this problem, we get like a thousend new players every day"

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Thanks for this.
I have no time tomorrow, so I will pass it on today for Jessie to read tomorrow.

Can other Spanish-speaking players confirm that they do not have any notification of the Norou event?

I'm sorry this happened (even though I can't do anything about it), and I will try to get this fixed ASAP so it doesn't happen again.

I do not have the notification in Spanish I still have the notification of the mech event.

Edited by saberbholt
error in word

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Thanks for this.

Yes.. and this is not the first time that happens... if you compare the english version with the spanish version you are going to see a lot of notes does not appear in spanish version

Dialogs of Levitya 4 and 5 stars and all the dialogs of Norou are still in english in spanish version

Mmm for the moment those are the differences between these versions that I find

20 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There was an in-game message of it.
You must have missed it.

No, there wasn't. I missed the event completely, due to this. Maybe a bug or something, but I can 100% assure you that I dind't receive any notification about the event. Spanish player here too. Maybe that's the problem?

L

P.S. As others have said, changing the background of the game as happens during events may help with this too, and add some flavor to the not-so-Legendary days...

Edited by LokkenJP

until is really a p`roblem with that type o event who don't have diferent decoration and not only for une lenguaje, Daniele say is the some in italian and german, is a "minory" because a lot of people are french or have the english ui but can be a minority of the 20% of players :o

If thats is correct and is an isue of the dev team, think that can be the only one leendary days hace a reborn (repeat the event is the natural if so much people is afected for one error, or can be the last event for ever if the player base make down in enrage for that isue)

this time it's a big gaffe and a lot of people are still angry at the first event

• Like 1

On 21.5.2018 at 10:08 PM, chiisanaAkumA said:

because i had my language on german i didn't get any news and so i didn't notice the legendary days :(:(:(

dont use the crappy german translation. its full of errors and translation mistakes and lot of things they not even try to translate. better use english version ^^

Hello.

To everyone having the language issues.

• News about what's happening was released in Spanish
  • Doesn't matter your language in-game, you still get our newsletters, so actually, we do our best to update you on what's happening
  • From now on there will be news posted in English for all languages, we're going to take care of you.

I hope, that the solution, for now, will be working fine.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid