HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

Thats a shame. Because serious or not, it was interesting amd they left it open ended. So if you dont like it and dont want to continue that way, at least finish the damn story.

So my guess is, yes, maybe finalmecias “boss“, but not what we would expect.

Agreed.

Honestly, it didn't seem that serious to me. The very idea of a League of Shokoshou Injustice struck me as so over-the-top Superfriends kitschy that I instantly took it as tongue in cheek, and looked forward to more.

If anything, there's a scene in w10 where Our Hero faces his inner self that was much more serious...

18 hours ago, Habi said:

fab said some time back that w9 was too serious and they want to get more on the funny side again. i wouldn't expect a continuation of w9 in w11, it feels too soon.

Really? Too bad, i don't like the "story" at all, but if i had to choose my favorite world i would definitely say w9...

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Definitely know-how.
Look at that pose.
It tells you she knows what she's doing.

If i remember right Shina will be KH. IMHO this new one will be HC.

Do we know which character she's based off? It really looks like a gender bender version of Gaara from Naruto to me xD. She also seems to have something on her forehead. But i don't watch many anime anymore, so i could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Urist said:

I was thinking the purple thing looks like a pokemon. But I haven't been familiar with any pokemon characters since the red/blue days, so I'm at a loss on who the girl could be based on.

Believe it or not, I was about to post almost the exact same sentence :)

18 hours ago, Urist said:

I was thinking the purple thing looks like a pokemon. But I haven't been familiar with any pokemon characters since the red/blue days, so I'm at a loss on who the girl could be based on.

Oh yeah, those horrible things... Never played a Pokemon game (and never will :P) so i have no clue.

Obviously I can't be sure, but when I saw her first and thought about the Pokemon thing, one old memory drawer opened, and made me think that she vaguely resembles professor Ivy (in japanese Dr. Uchikido) from the Pokemon series:

Professor Ivy.png

This may also confirm the KH hypotesis. Anyways, this is just my thought.

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

But Pokemon have something to do with ninja? Because the new world is named "Ninja sacred lands" on test server... o.O

I am not on test server, so it would have been impossible for me to consider.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's a Gaara genderbender.

Has that been confirmed? I'm just watching some episodes of Naruto in these last weeks, and IMHO a Gaara inspiration seems quite faint (plus the fact that if they changed the one-tail demon with  that five-tailed pokemon-like thing, the story is probably going to become quite silly, although in this game it would be nothing new, with moments like the parody at end of the Juy Sea)

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Has that been confirmed? I'm just watching some episodes of Naruto in these last weeks, and IMHO a Gaara inspiration seems quite faint (plus the fact that if they changed the one-tail demon with  that five-tailed pokemon-like thing, the story is probably going to become quite silly, although in this game it would be nothing new, with moments like the parody at end of the Juy Sea)

image.png

Just look up Sabaku Kyuu and you'll find your answer.
He also said there will be a total of 5 tailed beasts.
We already know about Nika, this new girl and he said a third was already known, but I can't find a third one.

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's a Gaara genderbender.

I was right then ^_^

15 hours ago, Observer_X said:

The new world's name on ts is displayed only since yesterday, i didn't know either.

Anyway, i immediately thought of Gaara: the eyes, the pose, the dress (from Shippuden), the tailed beast and apparently the symbol on her forehead... To be honest i would have been surprised if she wasn't a Gaara genderbender.

Never heard of a 5 tailed tanuki, though in folktales tanuki and fox have similar magical abilities, and the number of tails just represent the level of magical abilities it has.

It could also be just a single tail wagging super fast, it looks like it's flying after all. Not likely though; you can have more fun with 5 tails, then playing around with a simple after image effect.

Hmm was hoping the next world would be something they havn't already covered, pokemon would have been a fresh one, or a mech world, they did the mech event but maybe have MC actually visit the home base and assist Ankyo with a major mission or something.  Also any of the idol girls or magical girls would be fresh for the game to take on for a full world.  Maybe next time.