Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

So if her class is changed to Know How that makes the developers/creators/Jessie basically liars. They have stated already she is charm. So how can we trust them from now on?

That is directed to the community and our moderator. By the way, our reaction is based solely on THIS event (which is basically the last event plus a few legendary gifs, which dont help at all)

Oh, and lets not forget the 2000 increased income from Ninja Spy....Wow. Great.

Now you tell me, does all this inspire confidence and calmness in our community? Dont think so....

Now what they can and should do is release all drop rates in the hope that it will make them look a bit less bad. That and create a pity timer/option.

But this will never happen. Oh, well. Too bad the girl looked decent.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 12:15 PM, taitaon said:

Well now I can hate the Ninja spy. In addition to DL that bastard.  Goal is 2k koban not a penny more

Well legend girl is now know-how.   Change of plans. Going all out on kobans !!!

1 hour ago, Urist said:

Kinkoid said

Le but n'était aucunement de communiquer des informations fausses. Ce changement dans l'annonce est involontaire.

Google translate says this means " The goal was not to communicate false information. This change in the ad is unintended."

I don't get how this can be unintended, but there it is.

Congrats Urist, your detective work about the future revival events girl rarity looks like it was something the devs didn't do on their own. I would bet all of Kinkoid's kobans that your discovery of Know How not having a Legendary girl from revival events until December 2018 forced the devs to change this android girl to Know How. 

On behalf of all Know How players, I thank you very much

For those players that haven't read Urist's post about Legendary girls available from future revival events, here is the post:

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, Urist said:

So I was just browsing through the rarity list to see if there were any legendary girls I'd like to try for in the next few revival events. Found something a bit interesting:

Revival Month            Legendary girl type

May                              Charm
June                             HC
July                              WHY IS BEACH SAMANE CHARM!!!!
August                         Charm
September                  Charm
October                       Charm
November                   HC
December                   KH

What the hell is this?

And here is the link to the thread it is in:

So I keep checking Ninja and wondering why the new girl doesn't appear under rewards. And then:

OH HAI

hh-fightNinja.png.6eea6ee700fdb9639a5b04f7014217ac.png

(No, he didn't award her; I just got a normal prize. Probably have to face him multiple times, I'm guessing.)

Edited by Hollo

1 minute ago, Hollo said:

So I keep checking Ninja and wondering why the new girl doesn't appear under rewards. And then:

OH HAI

hh-fightNinja.png.6eea6ee700fdb9639a5b04f7014217ac.png

(No, he didn't award her; I just got a normal prize. Probably have to face him multiple times, I'm guessing.)

You're aware the Legendary girl comes out NEXT reset right Hollo?

That's just one of the new avatars the patch released.

Oh, great. The "event" hasn't even started yet, and I can already see this turning into a repeat of the last one.

Well, I certainly have nothing constructive to say at this juncture. And if our fears become reality, then I very much doubt I will in the days to come. Like the old saying goes:

"Once bitten, twice shy."

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Blain said:

Congrats Urist, your detective work about the future revival events girl rarity looks like it was something the devs didn't do on their own. I would bet all of Kinkoid's kobans that your discovery of Know How not having a Legendary girl from revival events until December 2018 forced the devs to change this android girl to Know How. 

Well, I don't know if I want the rancor from the Charm players by taking the credit. But thank you.

What rancor?

If they really changed her class to KH, you are not to blame...THEY ARE....

I would almost resort to profanities, but I wont. Suffice to say, such incompetence is rarely seen elsewhere.

Oh, the legendary girls change is stupid to say the least.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 8:57 AM, JessieChan said:

I will try again to collect the special additions to the Harem, but I doubt I will be able to get this one. I tried for the 7 days to get one of Bunny's sisters and (as usual) I never got one.

On 5/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, Molasar said:

Well  if she is in the there then the Pachinko pool gives 1:26 change for 5400 kobans each tryool then the droprate is only 1:28 or less   but costs 5400 for 1 try   the ridge players have an easy girl

Too bad Legendary Girls are not available in Pachinko, only obtainable by battling the Troll.

Well, I celebrate the change of the new legendary girl to know-how, (if she were charm as initially announced I would have gone for her as well, anyway, as I went for Levitya) although in my opinion announcing it so close to the event start time is not a good decision, and so one third of the players could be happy but another third sad, disgusted, ... you name it. Look the good side of it: Waiting two months for the next legendary is not so much time, so you charmers can replenish your koban treasure, get more information about the drop rate from this event, and battle higher bosses for the money.

The art for the girl is very good and the animation splendid. I expect that one day those animations could be incorporated into the game, perhaps in the girl profile, and not only for announcing the event.

About the drop rate, I won't complain. She is legendary, and the difficulty must be bigger than a common event. Anything near a 10 x epic pachinko equivalent, or about 500 fights is what I think is fair, and I assume that as an average.

The 4x rate for legendary affection items is not to be forgotten. If you get two or three items (probably more) is worth a lot of money to compensate part of the money not obtained from the higher bosses.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Urist said:

2 months? Will there not be one in June?

We don't know when the next legendary event will be so we could get another one next month because of no information of what is happening next month besides the revival event which will be a repeat of what happened that month last year.

I take this statement by Jessie in the Discord forum to be implicit confirmation of this class change to Know How being about balancing the upcoming imbalance.

Screenshot (115).png

Charm has Legendary girls in 5 of the next 6 monthly revival events, with HardCore getting a Legendary girl in June and November's revival events, while Know How must wait until December for 1 Legendary girl from a revival event. December

Unless it was a bug in the coding and they accidentally coded Norou for Know How. But that wouldn't increase my confidence in the devs, either.

Edited by Blain
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Urist said:

2 months? Will there not be one in June?

Levitya's event was in March. Norou's event is in May, so we assume the Legendary events happen once every 2 months, and so the Legendary event with a Charm girl should now be slated to happen in July. Different from the revival events that will happen every month

What they are doing makes no sense! Unless someone can put the pieces together, the change from Charm to Know How is just asking for more aggressive posting (like this one now that I think of it). I might be a Charm player, but don't think for a second that's the reason I'm mad. They give us not even a week to actually see what the Legendary Girl looks like. So what is the harm in just balancing how many each class gets ahead of time? Is there a reason why there are so many Charm Legendarys? The Girls don't have the classes stamped on their head for "lore reasons" that's for sure! If it took the Devs to see the problem of the release dates of Legendarys this long... What the hell is going on? I know I'll get my Legendary Charm Girl at least once this year. I have tons of chances thanks to the poor decisions making going on.

On a serious note though, please give Hard Core more to work with. They need it 😔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You're aware the Legendary girl comes out NEXT reset right Hollo?

That's just one of the new avatars the patch released.

Whoops! Sorry; I misremembered the event as starting May 16.

I also bleeped over the part about "six new avatars" by mistake; I kept thinking of them as only visible in the profile screen, and I thought they'd just be variations on the standard hero face.

(Fighting Ninja Spy only when he appears in arena would, I must say, be quite clever, assuming they bump the drop rate wayyyy up...)

So the Legendary girl will be Know How instead of Charm? Ok, as a Know How player, I won't complain... but then again, I didn't complain either when Levitya was revealed to be Hardcore or when this one was initially revealed as Charm because my goal is to try to get all the girls, not only the girls of my specialty.

As long as I manage to get them, I'll be happy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Yes, appears that way.  It is about 30 minutes now.  

the French side is going off.

If anyone gets this, here from us, for the first time?  Please let us be calm.  

It is heartbreaking to see the comments directed at Kinoid.  If I were him, I would want to stop making our game for the very strong words at him at this minute.

Sigh.

The only issue I have is that they are blaming it on technical issues. I just can't see that being the case. Why not admit that they had a last minute rethink on the basis of girl balance complaints.

Also another month or two and the babies will get their charm girl. In the mean while they can save up the cash and items to level her up more quickly once they do get her.

I would hope for Charm's sake that they don't bring in the rarity until after the Charm legendary drops to be fair to Charm. Otherwise I can see Charm people go sex nuts and retard strong.

This and other things people complain about, the sort of thing that makes me lose all hope for humanity, if I had any left.

As for this event, I was going to go for it, nice to have class switching options but now I am thinking not so much.

Not because of the potential Koban costs, I've been saving up the daily free kobans  because I am capable of planing and reacting to my environment like an adult. Not because of the low value of fighting Ninja Spy even with items because it's only for 4 days max and I have a sense of perspective, like an adult.

The reason is that it takes a full month of grinding to build up the resources to go from 1 star to 5 star and if the legend girls come out every month I'll never level all the other girls, be hard enough to even 3 star them. HC legendary girl came out a while ago and I am just now going to level her [I did 4 star Fairy though] and I am falling behind on my three stars.

In the longer run, rarity will increase the cost of leveling up legendary girls even more. I figure I'll 3 star the rare and any epics I get and save every dime, koban and affection item for the next HC legendary event. In either 2 months or 4 months depending on how often they come up. I'd prefer to be able to 5 star a HC legendary girl ASAP and make some progress on my other 5 stars with battle affection than have 2 5 star non class legendaries and be stuck with a non 5 star class legendary for who knows how long. If I get legendary HC girl after they bring in rarity, I'll be happy I passed on this and the next I assume Charm event. Everything will be coming up Milhouse.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Blain said:

Levitya's event was in March. Norou's event is in May, so we assume the Legendary events happen once every 2 months, and so the Legendary event with a Charm girl should now be slated to happen in July. Different from the revival events that will happen every month

I wonder if they 2 months was because they were trying to process all the hate or if that's the plan. They normally don't seem to mind the "running boxing day sale all year round" approach to events so I'd be kinda surprised if it wasn't every month and this 2, well 2 and a half months isn't it, is an abnormality.

I want to thank Some other guy for starting the following thread:

Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

This thread is a great idea.  We have asked the devs countless times for numbers regarding the girl drops, yet our requests have unfortunately been ignored.  If we really want some hard data on the drop rates, we're going to have to get it ourselves.  I will be participating in this thread and I highly recommend everyone to do so as well.  Please do not clutter the thread up with comments, that's what THIS thread is for.  A copy of his initial post is below:

35 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

If as many people as possible could keep track of how many fights it took to get the girl or give up getting the girl and report in here that would be grand.

We can get a better grasp how the odds one can expect for future events [unless they announce changes]

Please, just post once when you are done to keep things neat and orderly.

Please don't bother posting kobans, we have two games with two different kobans and we all know roughly the koban to fight ratio we all face.

And ideal post would be something like

398, got her

or 398 gave up.

Again if you all can cooperate to keep this thread clean of all but data that would make things easier for everyone.

When everything is said and done I'll gather up the stats and post them in a final post, assuming the thread doesn't get clogged up.

I don't have mod status so I am counting on you guys to mench up and let this thread be as useful as possible, there are other threads for commentary, well wishing, ranting and roaring like Newfoundland sailors etc.

Well done, sir, and good luck to all of us.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 1