Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

15 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

130 fights no girl but

51st fight 1500 affection item

73 - 700

81 - 700

83 - 1200

84 - 950

119th fight - 700 affection item.

This would be 18.4k worth of affection items per fight. Great improvement upon the previous events.

So far this event is worse than a 10-spin epic pachinko for me... sort of.

560 fights in and no girl drop, but only 9 affection items.

57(1500), 112(700), 126(1200), 226(700), 251(700), 318(1200), 368(950), 452(950) and 474(950)

No guaranteed girl and 1 less reward vs 10-spin epic pachinko but all items were of legendary quality.

Comparison made due to using an equivalent amount of kobans on combat refills.  

6 items by fight 119, I am at 265 now

Got Rumiko at 214, jeez what a disapointment seeing the screen go , you gotta a girl only to find out it was Ninja Spy's number 2 chick [I started this event with him at level 16, I guess when I was going through his level I was avoiding collecting girls and fighting pvp with combat points.

145 fight, 950 affection

209 - 700

210 - 950

The items seem to come in clusters. I've gone 50 or 55 with nothing and then get some back to back twice and 4 items within 11 fights.

Still no legend girl, starting to lose hope.

36 tries (20 accumulated before event, 16 from first refresh with kobans) and I got her.

Also got 1 legendary bracelet affection item.

I've already upped her to 3 stars, but I'm out of affection items :( so I'll be lucky to get her to 4 star before the price changes.

Got her at 327

About 550ish koban or 3300 in the other game terms. Almost 2/3s of an Epic.

12 Affection items worth 10950 affection points or 4.5 to 5 million in cash.

Considering I normally get about 21.5K per fight, I figure I do just as well fighting Ninja Spy as a full leveled Bremen.

I also got girl number two for Ninja Spy so that is a lovely tea party.

I have no regrets although I was sweating it as I got beyond 300, the affection items made it not so bad. It took almost 390 pulls last time but a sample size of one person, 2 tries is nothing to go by.

I am going back to Bremen, I am sure I'll get the third girl on Ninja Spy some day during another event, no rush and I need cash more than I need affection items, and to quote Homer's Brain, Money can be exchanged for goods and services, like peanuts, or in this case affection items, it doesn't go so well the other way.

With the affection items I pulled, I can three star her right now and get a good chunk towards 4 star, so that's pretty nice.

I'd consider the low payout issue to be fixed, if everyone else got the results on average I did.

Don't forget, I started another thread, post your number of wins to get her, or for you to quit and post the number of affection items you got. I might as well compile those also.

16 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I love this event. Game developers have done something beautiful.
Drop is satisfying, legendary items great thing, beautiful legendaty girl.

Are we playing the same game? I would love to have that event!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yamamura said:

Are we playing the same game? I would love to have that event!

I am happy. Biggest problem with an RNG with such a low chance is that you get a wide wide variation of results from 1 try 1 win to 1000 fails.

If it were a d6 or a coin flip one would expect a much tighter distribution of results.

This is why I am in favor of increasing the drop rates for events to some degree with the number of tries. A really low drop rate for the first bit, then increasing over tries to something have way decent.

It isn't any worse than the last event for drops and with the affection items, there is an improvement at least for most people.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:01 AM, nupraptortwo said:

She seems more like Alisa from Tekken to me

Have you seen or played Nier:Automata? She's almost an exact copy aside from color. Also, we know the developers have a liking for Square Enix games since they did a lot of Final Fantasy. 

Which I fully endorse! They have good taste.

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Have you seen or played Nier:Automata? She's almost an exact copy aside from color.

Which the devs set to match the Charm color scheme. And then changed her to Knowhow. So is she going to get a palette change to blue, or is "we're cleaning up things for consistency" dead?

(not complaining, just laughing)

Edit:

And now they're saying she was always meant to be KH, but there was a miscommunication in the English announcement? Clownboat ahoy!

Edited by BoogerStick
update
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Have you seen or played Nier:Automata? She's almost an exact copy aside from color. Also, we know the developers have a liking for Square Enix games since they did a lot of Final Fantasy. 

Which I fully endorse! They have good taste.

I believe the character's name is 2B. (Which is kind of appropriate, because if the "B" stood for "Boobs", then her name would, indeed, correctly imply that she has two of them.)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

Which the devs set to match the Charm color scheme. And then changed her to Knowhow. So is she going to get a palette change to blue, or is "we're cleaning up things for consistency" dead?

Could you tell us more about the color schemes?

Finally got a legendary girl! My intuition was almost correct. The number 223 was going around my head, she dropped on the 222th try! Also gonna switch to know how, don't want to be rekt bythe other lucky fellows who got her as a charm once the girl rarity update haapens and all the quest 5starcahrm girls become irrelevent/useless... :( though i will miss my Jenny!

6 minutes ago, Kassander said:

Could you tell us more about the color schemes?

WTF? I'm sure I saw an announcement in one of the patch notes, but I can't find any evidence of that now.

Anyway I thought they were moving to a dominant purple/red/blue color scheme for girls to match the girl palette to the specialty icon. Perhaps I just dreamed it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

WTF? I'm sure I saw an announcement in one of the patch notes, but I can't find any evidence of that now.

Anyway I thought they were moving to a dominant purple/red/blue color scheme for girls to match the girl palette to the specialty icon. Perhaps I just dreamed it?

Pretty sure i have seen it too, also you aren't mistaken about the legendaries color schemes matching their intended spec.  when you look at Levitiya and then Norou it becomes so obvious!

Edited by Cantrix

got her for 35 fights

Untitled.png

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

23 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

why purple though?  red and blue make sense, but wouldn't green or yellow be a good third color, something more distinct from the others.

same colour as the items/gifts

rare = teal/greenblue

epic = yellow

purple = legendary

dunno about red

Edited by dirty harry