Anniversary Event Discussion

Just now, Fucker said:

Why didn't they give us some kobans like last year?

Why are you asking for kobans, when they've never said anything about giving kobans?

You get way more kobans per month now then last year.
There were no daily koban rewards, let alone enough kobans for a 10x pachinko spin per month.
So if you play in a normal way, you should be able to get more than enough kobans.

4 minutes ago, Fucker said:

Yes, I know that. I was asking only because they did it last year

No kobans.
Probably also a big part of it, is that they've put girls on the villains.
So you might be able to get some without even needing kobans xD

• Like 1

After close inspection, there are actually two new girls within the Epic Pachinko list. Neither of these two have a Wiki page yet, and I don't recognize them at all. They are Viola (not Winter/Iron, just "Viola") and Sugu.

They already have 0-3 star poses and entries in the Harem database. And you can tell by Viola's face that her artstyle is very similar to the relatively new newcomers Hope, Atila, Rose, and Nara. I'm just saddened that I don't really have a realistic chance to pinpoint receiving them with a 2/37 chance :(

Also, the list that Kinkoid gave us seems to be incomplete, because as you can see in the picture, you can receive Mountain Sophie, but she is nowhere to be found on the list. Not sure who else is missing, but well that's that...

oboi.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

After close inspection, there are actually two new girls within the Epic Pachinko list. Neither of these two have a Wiki page yet, and I don't recognize them at all. They are Viola (not Winter/Iron, just "Viola") and Sugu.

They already have 0-3 star poses and entries in the Harem database. And you can tell by Viola's face that her artstyle is very similar to the relatively new newcomers Hope, Atila, Rose, and Nara. I'm just saddened that I don't really have a realistic chance to pinpoint receiving them with a 2/37 chance :(

Also, the list that Kinkoid gave us seems to be incomplete, because as you can see in the picture, you can receive Mountain Sophie, but she is nowhere to be found on the list. Not sure who else is missing, but well that's that...

oboi.png

LMAO LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS ^

LOL.png

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, erno said:

I know questions about drop rates are close to impossible to answer, but do all villains have the same drop rates? Can I kill Roko Sensei and get as many girls as possible or should I drop down to for example Dark Lord to get the highest drop rates?

While I have not thoroughly tested this event yet. My experience with all prior events has been that it is significantly cheaper to spend kobans on stamina refill to battle more. In fact, even if you used the pay kobans for 10x fights at once it was still cheaper

I see no particular reason for this to have changed in this event.

I probably know the answer to this already, but I just wanna ask for peace of mind. I'm probably going to have a max of 3.4k kobans by the last day of the anniversary, so obviously not enough for a 10x spin for a guaranteed girl, so I'd be better off served using those kobans on combat charge refills than the 540 per spin right?

39 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I'm sorry, what is it that you want to say...
You have 19 girls available on Silvanus and 21 on Donatien of which two are regular Donatien girls.
So that means you have 19 girls available on both villains and you must have 2 girls already that could've been on the villains.

Now if you could just formulate things in a normal way, and look better at what you are offered, then this would go a lot better.
Calling me a liar isn't really working, and you are quoting my post about something completely different as well as it seems.

Bosss said: Anyone know if the drop rates are the same among all villains? or is it better to go for ninja spy or something?
Chthugha said: They are the same. It's the same drop rate as in the normal and revival events.
juku2308 said: Liar !!! Donatien no drop anything.
Donatien drop only 1 regular girls.
Silvanus drop all 3 regular girls.

10 minutes ago, juku2308 said:
Bosss said: Anyone know if the drop rates are the same among all villains? or is it better to go for ninja spy or something?
Chthugha said: They are the same. It's the same drop rate as in the normal and revival events.
juku2308 said: Liar !!! Donatien no drop anything.
Donatien drop only 1 regular girls.
Silvanus drop all 3 regular girls.

Repeating shit doesn't make it stink less. I doubt that anyone here has a clue what you're trying to say. 

Edited by dsfs
except of calling a respected member of the community a liar.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I had 7 of the 21 girls in the bosses already.

Of the 14 remaining, I just got 5 after 60 Perform x10 (60 x 12 kobans = 720 kobans) and 30 Refills (30 x 216 kobans = 6480 kobans) for a total of 7200 kobans.

Oddly enough, the 5 I won were the last remaining rare girls, the other 9 are all epic, so maybe higher ranked girls have a lower chance?

Also, since I did all the battles on Roko sensei, I've now got a decent amount of money and... it's gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, juku2308 said:

Like I already thought, that's totally unrelated to the anniversary event and my comment.
Event girls have a different drop system than regular girls.
On top of all that it's a random process.
So you can go another 10 years without getting those two Donatien girls.

Now if you want to complain about the drop rate of Donatien, then you should search a bit in the Bug Report section.
People seem to disagree with you and insist Edwarda is the annoying villain.

1 minute ago, Tenou said:

Any trick to get more girls faster? like "the chances to get a girl reset when you get one, so change boss every time you recruit one"? 

nope, event drop system, so a continuous flat drop rate for all of them.

18 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

nope, event drop system, so a continuous flat drop rate for all of them.

I even spent kobans on refilling battle points but no luck so far. Maybe I should start with the mindset that I'm not going to get all 11 boss girls before the end of the event.

P.S: the number of girls in my harem has an influence over the drop rates? since I reached 90-95 it has become noticeably more dificult to get a girl drop, unless epic pachinko.

Edited by Tenou

So far the Only complaint I have is for a Second Year Anniversary Event it should have been for a Full Week and not just 6 Days of the Week. Whatever is planned for the First Week of August could have been pushed back one or two days. (It's Rare enough to get some of the Girls we missed the first time they were available...)

I did pick up Hope in Epic Pachinko although she is not one of the Anniversary Girls another Lady is another Lady. I might try using my Credit Card for more Kobans although I hate using it on Websites if I don't have too...

I even spent kobans on refilling battle points but no luck so far. Maybe I should start with the mindset that I'm not going to get all 11 boss girls before the end of the event.

P.S: the number of girls in my harem has an influence over the drop rates? since I reached 90-95 ut has become noticeably more dificult to get a girl drop, unless epic pachinko.

First of all: nobody but the big spenders are going to get all of them. I will be happy with every girl I get, but I don't expect a lot of them in 5 days, when people are already struggling with 2 in 7 days at the same drop rate.

Second: no, number of girls has no influence on a flat drop rate.

• Like 1

P.S: the number of girls in my harem has an influence over the drop rates? since I reached 90-95 ut has become noticeably more dificult to get a girl drop, unless epic pachinko.

Don't worry you are not alone.After 11 refill i only got 1 girl.Kelina.Who is a regular..Seems like this is not gonna be my time :D 

3 hours ago, erno said:

I know questions about drop rates are close to impossible to answer, but do all villains have the same drop rates? Can I kill Roko Sensei and get as many girls as possible or should I drop down to for example Dark Lord to get the highest drop rates?

3 hours ago, UnrivaledSuperHottie said:

I want to ask this question too... in particular 1.if stamina spent on villains overlaps during this event or it just runs for everyone separately?And if those droprates during aniversary event are set equal for all villains or for example lower grade villains still have higher drop probability???

2 hours ago, Bosss said:

Anyone know if the drop rates are the same among all villains? or is it better to go for ninja spy or something?

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

They are the same.
It's the same drop rate as in the normal and revival events.

My too! 

(1) Is it easier to win girls by villain level?

(2) And what is the rate according to the level of experience?

(3) Where are these numbers and rates? Website or table?

Please!!! And TKS!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F.e.r.n.a.n.d.o said:

My too! 

(1) Is it easier to win girls by villain level?

(2) And what is the rate according to the level of experience?

(3) Where are these numbers and rates? Website or table?

Please!!! And TKS!!!

If you had read the whole thread before posting, as I did, you would know by now that it is set to a "flat drop rate" which means that the boss and level doesn't matter, all of them have the same chances, and as far as I know, there is no place where the drop chance stats are published.

I was hoping the girls were going to be spread across the different bosses so that I could have been selective. I'd be happy to sacrifice fighting Dark Lord for the girl I'm after vs fighting vs fighting Roko and ending up with one I don't want. Cunning Devs they are. Time will tell how happy I end up after this event. I hope I don't get the green Ork girl.